Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

strawberry: no prob. lately, my head hurts from reading the endless accounts/opnions etc of reports and fans. what drives me crazy is that they're so different from each other! since i haven't been a kat-tun fan for that long, i'm not boycotting k_ttun as many fans of jin are doing. however, if he truly leaves things will definitely not be the same.

JE is really annoying me w/ the way they're always trying to over-promote Kame and its like hello there's still 4 other perfectly functionable members around, how about we give them a chance to shine??!!

i'm from southern california -- i've actually came across many kat-tun fans lately that are also around the area. will be heading to little tokyo tomorrow to see if i can find any good j-cds/dvds/posters that doesn't cost an arm and a leg like on yesasia.

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    strawberry: no prob. lately, my head hurts from reading the endless accounts/opnions etc of reports and fans. what drives me crazy is that they're so different from each other! since i haven't been a kat-tun fan for that long, i'm not boycotting k_ttun as many fans of jin are doing. however, if he truly leaves things will definitely not be the same.

JE is really annoying me w/ the way they're always trying to over-promote Kame and its like hello there's still 4 other perfectly functionable members around, how about we give them a chance to shine??!!

i'm from southern california -- i've actually came across many kat-tun fans lately that are also around the area. will be heading to little tokyo tomorrow to see if i can find any good j-cds/dvds/posters that doesn't cost an arm and a leg like on yesasia.
    I really don't hang out at the Kattun fandom so no idea of what's updated but I do find that Kame's shouldering most of the responsibilities of the group since Jin left. Honestly, I usually do not know what's JE up to. They have made many decisions that I felt were not well-received...for eg the formation of NEWs. I agree that the 4 other memebers are not given as much opportunity but I think that's because Kame and Jin are much more popular than the rest that's why. I also never understood why Ryo and previously Uchi was place in 2 groups while some of their peers never got to debut till now...

Good luck in your finds...I guess in Singapore where I am from, we are much more fortunate to have some places here that do carry JE stuff.

Btw, since you mentioned you will be starting on Nobuta, there's a thread here on the show. Be mindful of the spoliers there though
    http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=16559

I realised that the global Korean wave is really powerful and whether you are from which part of the world, Korean dramas have really taken over but just as similarly, people in different parts of the world do find that the teary dramas do get too much after a while.

Just saw KAT-TUN's new album tracklist, something interesting -

3.FIGHT ALL NIGHT
    作詞:Makoto ATOZI 作曲:LaVenDer 編曲:LaVenDer/鈴木雅也 Rap詞:JOKER&山下智久

Yamapi co-wrote the rap for one of the songs KT's new album, I find it quite amusing.
    Last edited by beansprouts; 03-25-07 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Just saw KAT-TUN's new album tracklist, something interesting -

3.FIGHT ALL NIGHT
    作詞:Makoto ATOZI 作曲:LaVenDer 編曲:LaVenDer/鈴木雅也 Rap詞:JOKER&山下智久

Yamapi co-wrote the rap for one of the songs KT's new album, I find it quite amusing.
    I never knew that. Fight All Night is one of my favourite Kattun songs. btw, why do you find that amusing?

strawberry:

yea... from all the info i've gathered Johnny sounds like a major S.O.B. and the heads of JE are pretty evil... but then what goes on behind the closed doors of any entertainment industry remains a mystery to the rest of us.

Singapore? that's cool. i think the only stars i know from there are Fann Wong and Chris Lee.

yea my trip to L.A. paid off - found tons of mags filled up KAT-TUN pics/interviews along with their 2005 Concert.

as for NOBUTA - omg i already finished! (took me only 4 days!)
    absolutely loved it - i'm now officially a fan of Pi (found myself melting a little everytime he said: Shuji-kun)
    will go check out the link you provided once i've gathered my thoughts.
    i did enjoy Kame in here too, but Pi did take over somewhere in the middle.

strawberry:

Singapore? that's cool. i think the only stars i know from there are Fann Wong and Chris Lee.

yea my trip to L.A. paid off - found tons of mags filled up KAT-TUN pics/interviews along with their 2005 Concert.

as for NOBUTA - omg i already finished! (took me only 4 days!)
    absolutely loved it - i'm now officially a fan of Pi (found myself melting a little everytime he said: Shuji-kun)
    will go check out the link you provided once i've gathered my thoughts.
    i did enjoy Kame in here too, but Pi did take over somewhere in the middle.

That's great. I found a clip on Pi that's personally quite special to me...check out his thread. I 'll post it there.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I never knew that. Fight All Night is one of my favourite Kattun songs. btw, why do you find that amusing?
    Missed this post.
    Amusing cause rumours are flying everywhere about JE finding a replacement for Jin in KAT-TUN and Pi is the likely candidate. Hope of Jin returning seems dimmer by the day, 6 months is almost and looks like Jin won't be in the concert tour or new album.

Anyway, while Jun didn't get Friday-ed, Kame did. The pictures were kinda bleh, nothing scandalous or anything, I wonder why Friday even bother publishing these photos.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2171/kamefridayedoy1.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Missed this post.
    Amusing cause rumours are flying everywhere about JE finding a replacement for Jin in KAT-TUN and Pi is the likely candidate. Hope of Jin returning seems dimmer by the day, 6 months is almost and looks like Jin won't be in the concert tour or new album.

Anyway, while Jun didn't get Friday-ed, Kame did. The pictures were kinda bleh, nothing scandalous or anything, I wonder why Friday even bother publishing these photos.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2171/kamefridayedoy1.jpg')
    I heard about this from my sister. The Kattun fandom is in panic over Jin not coming back...now why would Pi be in Kattun? He is such a misfit there.

^Those are just random rumours, it's not the first time that Pi is rumoured to be joining KT, when NEWS just got suspended, there were some rumours about him joining KT too. I doubt that would ever happen though, fans from both sides will kick up a huge fuss.

ai yai yai, pple need to calm down. being anywhere the kt fandom lately would cause anyone heart failure and/or stroke.

jin will come back when he damn well wants to and really nothing anybody say can change that. i just wish the fans would content themselves with supporting kat-tun as they are now and if they need the dose of jin there's plenty of jin's clips everywhere. jin is barely in his twenties, plenty of time to make a come-back, so just chill out!

Pi in Kat-tun? hmm... while this is def unlikely, i think he would fit in rather well. they've all done concerts together and have developed pretty close bonds.

ai yai yai, pple need to calm down. being anywhere the kt fandom lately would cause anyone heart failure and/or stroke.

jin will come back when he damn well wants to and really nothing anybody say can change that. i just wish the fans would content themselves with supporting kat-tun as they are now and if they need the dose of jin there's plenty of jin's clips everywhere. jin is barely in his twenties, plenty of time to make a come-back, so just chill out!

Pi in Kat-tun? hmm... while this is def unlikely, i think he would fit in rather well. they've all done concerts together and have developed pretty close bonds.
    I felt that Pi would be a misfit because his image and NEWs's image is pretty different from Kattun's.

Other than Jin, I don't think Pi is really close to anybody in KT, maybe on better terms with Kame since they two of them obviously have more collaborations together.

Well, certainly Jin will come back when he feels like it, but I can understand the fans' anxiety and the speculations though, looking at old clips is just not the same as knowing that he's there together with the group. 6 months is a short time, Uchi's fans has been waiting for nearly two years, the anxiousness just grows and grows as the days go by, and it seems more and more likely that those who left (voluntarily or not) wouldn't ever come back.

well after watching the Summary concerts and behind the scene they all seem to have good friendships among them. Pi's and Jin's are definitely the closest though... LOVE THE HANDSHAKE THING THEY DO BEFORE CONCERTS!!

-- LATEST NEWS: (don't know how accurate this is but... )

News came from LJ

[成報4/1]赤西仁修心養性準備復出 減少夜蒲去派對

人氣組合KAT-TUN成員赤西仁去年10月突然宣布到洛杉磯學英文而暫停活動,令組合剩下五位成員繼續工作,雖然曾有指赤 西會加入新組合,但現盛傳他正為復出積極做準備,而且各項細節亦已擬定好。

赤西仁上年10月到洛杉磯後一個月左右就退學,之後經常來往日本及美國兩地,雖然有傳他改為去加拿大,但 其實去年12月中他就已經返回日本,為了避開傳媒及歌迷,所以他並沒有回家居住,而是輪流到不同友人的家中 寄居,而且陸續有Fans在六本木的夜店及涉谷區看到他,他亦多次被目擊與友人一起去派對,似乎全情放縱, 只是掛住玩。

不過近日有傳赤西為了準備復出,所以已修心養性,有傳媒就說:「自從踏入2月後,他似乎比以前去少了夜街 ,而且亦減少通宵達旦去玩,直至天光才返屋企的次數。」而且赤西亦被看到由2月上旬開始多次出入所屬的尊尼 事務所,相信他是為了復出的安排到公司開會,據聞上月開始他亦不時有參加KAT-TUN表演的綵排。

本月宣布復工

有藝能製作公司的職員更表示,有一間大廣告商表示已跟組合簽約,只要赤西一宣布復出,KAT-TUN六位成員就會立即一起為他們拍廣告,而且亦有指赤西亦已決定明年將會接拍劇集,如果一切屬實的話,相 信組合最快將於本月內宣布赤西的復出大計。

Brief Translation:

Rumor has it that Jin seems to be preparing to join back the group, and that people had spotted him going in and out of the Johnny's building.

Another rumor is that he started to participate in KAT-TUN's concert rehearsal!

One of the workers from a company said that they have sign a contact with the group (KAT-TUN) for a CM project, and once Jin is back, they will start the filming the CM.

If all of this is true, then chances are Jin will make his announcement this month.

ok prepare for some major pic spamming:

KAT-TUN in their earlier days ---> (so kawaii!)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i84/zaidorazhou15/kattun/B2DDC8B9CEE87EB0A2C2DEB9FE.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k122/kamegirl/200652655091641.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4872/1041658359ta5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4148/853604718lj7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/62/1041869784xt3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/hisu_izaki/homo%20no%20pix/KAT-TUN2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/big_fat_lier/pee/kat-tun/kat-tun8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/big_fat_lier/pee/kat-tun/ume13.jpg')

Don't want to burst anybody's bubble but... I don't think Chinese tabloids are very trustworthy, until the Jimusho gives an official annoucement, not a good idea to get your hopes up but only to have them crushed later when it didn't come true. Speaking from experience because rumours of Uchi's return are more than I can count, a particularly strong one came around his birthday last year, everybody was ready to get out champagne bottles and glasses to celebrate... well... obviously alot of fans were left disappointed again

OMG! Jin is back!!!!!!

Akanishi Returns to Japan Under Tight Secrecy, To Resume Entertainment Activity

Member of popular idol group KAT-TUN, Akanishi Jin(22), who went on a hiatus from entertainment in order to study language abroad, returned to Japan on a Narita Airport-bound ANA flight from Los Angeles at 5.10pm on the 19th. It is the 6th month since the 13 October press conference where he announced his hiatus. On the 20th, he will attend a press conference in the city center with the rest of KAT-TUN and announce his resuming of entertainment activities . There have been adjustments made in preparation for his genuine return in the group’s Tokyo Dome concert in June.

<<KAT-TUN Reunites>> In satellite feeds from the airport, Akanishi showed up after all other passengers had disembarked, with airport workers in front and behind him. VIP treatment as before, hiatus nothwithstanding.

He wore a white t-shirt under a black jacket, sneakers and jeans. Chest exposed even with the t-shirt, his wildness and sexiness was still evident despite the simple dressing. His trademark long hair had grown even longer, and had been curled at the shoulders.

Wearing sunglasses, he was fiddling around with his portable music player. Amid the shouts of “Welcome back!” by a group of around 10 journalists, he lowered his head, and had no further comment to questions. Even when asked questions such as “What were the results of your studies abroad?”, “Do you plan to stage a comeback?” and “Say something to the fans”, his lips were firmly pressed into a tight line, and his stiff expression indissoluble.

Only when he was asked, “Will you live all the way to the end now” [translator’s note: ‘Ima mo girigiri de ikite imasu ka?” ], in relation to the lyrics of debut song “Real Face” where he sang ♪ “girigiri de itsumo ikiteita kara…” [Because I’ll always live all the way till the end], did his features finally soften, and he walked briskly towards customs smiling.

It was half a year ago that he suddenly announced his hiatus right at the peak of his popularity. He had emphasized, “I’m not confused”, and had decided to go abroad to study “because I’d like to learn and absorb what I’d never thought about before, and what I’d never seen before”. Although he had not revealed his study destination nor other details, he had been spotted in Los Angeles late last October.

According to sources in-the-know, his return to Japan this time is no one-off thing, but with the full intention to resume his entertainment activities for real. It seems that he had decided that his study trip was to be done with “within half a year”. Staff had started preparing for his return since late February this year, to the extent of cancelling greeting meetings with sponsors and the like, until Jin returned to Japan.

Right now, KAT-TUN carries out activities as a group of 5. They started their national tour this month with a 3 day concert in Nagoya. There is a high chance that Akanishi will stage a ‘stage comeback’ at their Tokyo Dome concerts on the 2nd, 3rd, 16th and 17th of June. Not only does the Tokyo Dome carry a large sentimental significance as the place of their milestone CD Debut Concert last March, it is also a very ideal setting to stage their new start. In the press conference about his return to Japan set for 1.30pm on the 20th, Akanishi is expected to appeal for the resumation of activities as well as report on the results of his study abroad.

source from http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainm.../04/20/01.html
    big thank u for Celste for the translation

I heard the kattun fandom, specifically the Jin fandom is in tears and I am not exaggerating..seriously...

heh heh yup its been quite crazy in the last few hours. lots of hair tearing and outbreaks.

i'm very glad that Jin kept his promise of returning within a 6 months period. It is about 6 months and 1 week since his hiatus. many fears of him not returning at all have been put to rest.

this is truly a heart-warming photo after the wait.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/zarari/jin/205286004_74.jpg')

If Johnny knew the power he has over the young female population.....I mean he's reducing young girls and grown women to tears..

Jin's sudden hiatus will forever be a fishy mystery to me...

lol yea... i find some of the fan's comment rather a bit disturbing at times. i mean there's being a fan and then there's being an obsessive fan.

pple are STILL speculating on his hiatus in all the KT fandom. shrug, i really don't care much for it. he's back, that's what important.

upcoming cartoon Kat-tun show w/ JIN!!!! episode will be airing on May 9th

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7614/vlcsnap3967361hf2.png')