Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16 View Post
    lol yea... i find some of the fan's comment rather a bit disturbing at times. i mean there's being a fan and then there's being an obsessive fan.

pple are STILL speculating on his hiatus in all the KT fandom. shrug, i really don't care much for it. he's back, that's what important.

upcoming cartoon Kat-tun show w/ JIN!!!! episode will be airing on May 9th

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7614/vlcsnap3967361hf2.png')
    Is this going to be an ongoing KAT-TUN show with new episodes each week or something to that extent?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

that's KAT-TUN new own show , that's means new eps every week. SInce it's started, already 5 eps has being shown.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts View Post
    Just saw KAT-TUN's new album tracklist, something interesting -

3.FIGHT ALL NIGHT
    作詞:Makoto ATOZI 作曲:LaVenDer 編曲:LaVenDer/鈴木雅也 Rap詞:JOKER&山下智久

Yamapi co-wrote the rap for one of the songs KT's new album, I find it quite amusing.
    and LaVenDer is Takki's

I have no idea what is going on in the kattun fandom...but I saw Kame on the most recent shounen club and and I have 1 big question. When did Kamen get so buff? Has he been following in Yamapi's footstep and been working out??!!

Another related matter, I like the new single by Kattun 'You'. This just brings to mind Johnny, doesn't it?

PV provided below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWpAmB2ewuI

Sigh.....I wish NEWS would do more exciting/uptempo songs...

Really?? There's been a lot of speculation lately about Kame's health actually. He's looking really frail in their latest Sendai Concerts, and some reported that he nearly fell off the stage!

There was a brief period last month inwhich it seemed that he was finally gaining some weight, but that is definitely not the case right now.

YOU was awesome huh? However I still like Real Face the best. You ever watched that strawberry??

a few brief KT notes:

Jin cut his hair and dyed it!! - haven't seen any pics yet but from reports they are saying is similar to his Hayato (from Gokusen II) days.

cartoon KT is doing pretty well. their ratings are going up with each new episode. with them going back to 6 members, the hype is very strong around the show.

not sure when its airing but next shounen club guest is Ueda and Nakamaru

KT official new single Yorokobi no Uta is scheduled to be released in early JUNE. a major excitement since it has all 6 members this time.
    (thank god since i can't stand another Bokura)

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16 View Post
    Really?? There's been a lot of speculation lately about Kame's health actually. He's looking really frail in their latest Sendai Concerts, and some reported that he nearly fell off the stage!

There was a brief period last month inwhich it seemed that he was finally gaining some weight, but that is definitely not the case right now.

YOU was awesome huh? However I still like Real Face the best. You ever watched that strawberry??

a few brief KT notes:

Jin cut his hair and dyed it!! - haven't seen any pics yet but from reports they are saying is similar to his Hayato (from Gokusen II) days.

cartoon KT is doing pretty well. their ratings are going up with each new episode. with them going back to 6 members, the hype is very strong around the show.

not sure when its airing but next shounen club guest is Ueda and Nakamaru

KT official new single Yorokobi no Uta is scheduled to be released in early JUNE. a major excitement since it has all 6 members this time.
    (thank god since i can't stand another Bokura)

Yes, his arms look really big in the close ups. You should go check it out. My sister even said Kame cannot grow any bigger or it will be bad! the thing is that Kame's face is still skinny so it looks weird, unlike say Yamapi for eg whose face does put on weight.when he gains..so he looks more balanced.

yes, I have seen real face and I don't like it. Actually, I think if Kattun had not chosen that song as their first big hit to promote and they had a less intimidating image when they debuted, I might have like them better. Choosing Real Face as the first official hit song to promote was bad for me.
    Last edited by strawberry; 05-17-07 at 08:08 AM.

I need Help...i am looking for the title of this song...anyone knows what it is?

I keep thinking its a Kattun song...the version I first heard was not this version, Pi was not on vocals... but I really don't know who sang it..help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkMLTIId0wE

Toma's vocals sound good from here! actually many of the rest sound good too!
    Last edited by strawberry; 05-18-07 at 10:03 AM.

Default Special Happiness

I think this is one of my favourite slow song from Kattun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG49dy0HQKU

Sometimes, Kamen can be quite a charmer on stage.

Default Fight All Night

Oh yes, and I like Fight all Night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaphG...elated&search=

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I need Help...i am looking for the title of this song...anyone knows what it is?

I keep thinking its a Kattun song...the version I first heard was not this version, Pi was not on vocals... but I really don't know who sang it..help.

Toma's vocals sound good from here! actually many of the rest sound good too!
    The first song is really good. The more I listen to the more I love it. Thanks

Edit-
    I didn't see there was a title at beginning. ^^
    再见是为了明天 - goodbye is because of tomorrow
    I found it on baidu
    Last edited by Arashigirl6; 05-18-07 at 05:06 PM.

Its actually really unfair and atrocious how Pi always gets special attention even when he was younger, even when his singing was the worse here. I am glad he has at least improved now.
    Last edited by strawberry; 05-20-07 at 10:37 AM.

I like their show cartoon kat-tun, it's funny. The dart game is hilarious, did anyone see Avril Lavigne playing darts with them?

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post
    I like their show cartoon kat-tun, it's funny. The dart game is hilarious, did anyone see Avril Lavigne playing darts with them?
    Avril Lavigne was a guest on their show?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Avril Lavigne was a guest on their show?
    They have two parts to the show. One is a guest whom they interview, and the other part is another guest whom they play darts against. She was on the show but only to play darts against them, they didn't interview her.

They have two parts to the show. One is a guest whom they interview, and the other part is another guest whom they play darts against. She was on the show but only to play darts against them, they didn't interview her.
    Oh, so the darts portion is on every show. It just sounds funny that Avril Lavigne was KAT-TUN's show. Which episode did Avril appear on their show? What other non-Asian guests have been on their show?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oh, so the darts portion is on every show. It just sounds funny that Avril Lavigne was KAT-TUN's show. Which episode did Avril appear on their show? What other non-Asian guests have been on their show?
    Avril's on episode 5. I can only watch the english subs so I don't know what other non-Asian guests they have. I'm not that surprised they invited Avril to come on the show, since episode one you hear her song "Girlfriend" playing in the background at the beginning of the show.

Avril's on episode 5. I can only watch the english subs so I don't know what other non-Asian guests they have. I'm not that surprised they invited Avril to come on the show, since episode one you hear her song "Girlfriend" playing in the background at the beginning of the show.
    So did they speak English to her?
    I <3 MatsuJun

So did they speak English to her?
    No, they didn't know much English. There was a translator, it was quiet at the beginning since Avril didn't understand them and they don't understand her.

No, they didn't know much English. There was a translator, it was quiet at the beginning since Avril didn't understand them and they don't understand her.
    Oh okay, interesting. I haven't watched any of the cartoon KAT-TUN episodes yet. I think i might have to check this particular episode out though. Episode #5 is from May 2nd, right? I would like to see Jin in it too but i guess he doesn't return until the May 9th episode.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Okay, so i just managed to watch episode #5 with Avril. I thought the segment with Mari Sekine was pretty entertaining. Her English is really good and the part where Kame said that it sounded like he was pressing the play button on an English learning cd was pretty goofy. Ueda was pretty silly asking Mari if she could read and understand Sidney Sheldon's book "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" That answer's pretty obvious since it's in her backpack and she's fluent with her English but it was still funny that he asked a question like that. I also liked how Mari taught them how to be more of a gentleman to the ladies by teaching them the phrase "after you." And when they used that phrase on Avril to let her go first with the darts, that was pretty hilarious. Yeah, i guess there were slight pauses and hesitation from Avril but i guess that is to be expected when you have to rely on a translator. So do all guests get a prize for beating KAT-TUN in darts? I also think it's interesting that they dress up all spiffy for darts.
    I <3 MatsuJun