Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Okay, so i just managed to watch episode #5 with Avril. I thought the segment with Mari Sekine was pretty entertaining. Her English is really good and the part where Kame said that it sounded like he was pressing the play button on an English learning cd was pretty goofy. Ueda was pretty silly asking Mari if she could read and understand Sidney Sheldon's book "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" That answer's pretty obvious since it's in her backpack and she's fluent with her English but it was still funny that he asked a question like that. I also liked how Mari taught them how to be more of a gentleman to the ladies by teaching them the phrase "after you." And when they used that phrase on Avril to let her go first with the darts, that was pretty hilarious. Yeah, i guess there were slight pauses and hesitation from Avril but i guess that is to be expected when you have to rely on a translator. So do all guests get a prize for beating KAT-TUN in darts? I also think it's interesting that they dress up all spiffy for darts.
    Avril is special she got a different prize everyone before her got these special set of darts from Kat-tun. In a previous episode one of the members of Kat-tun said if they lose 5 times they would be punished!! Oh no how many times has it been already that they lost!! They might be punished.

for those that watches Kattun shows....I am just wondering How has Kamen been lately? Skinny or toned?

This is the SC show i saw where Kame looks so buff to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlmlieCx6QE

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    for those that watches Kattun shows....I am just wondering How has Kamen been lately? Skinny or toned?
    He looks good, better than towards the end of Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. He looked really tired like someone quick catch Kame he's about to fall over. The video you have which you thought he was buff, others have said he was just getting over being sick there. Did he catch a cold or get sick due to being overworked?

Picture of Kame's rumoured 40 year old gf...

http://a6.vox.com/6a00d4141a1a1f6a4700cd973b50f64cd5-pi

Actually, what does Ai mei the mei means? Someone around me recently commented that Kame's eyes are very 'mei;...does that means he has seductive and feminine eyes?

Actually, I do think that Kame has a nice smile and he looks a lot better now since he seems more built up and less skinny...keep it up Kame. btw, he looks nice in specs....the Kattun show what's it called again? I caught an episode by chance and its not too bad...maybe that particular epsisode was interesting....

Actually, I do think that Kame has a nice smile and he looks a lot better now since he seems more built up and less skinny...keep it up Kame. btw, he looks nice in specs....the Kattun show what's it called again? I caught an episode by chance and its not too bad...maybe that particular epsisode was interesting....
    KAT-TUN's show is cartoon KAT-TUN. I think it's a really entertaining show. I've only caught two episodes of it but i liked both quite a bit. I saw episode #5 with Sekine Mari & Avril Lavigne. Well, they chatted with Mari and played darts with Avril. They were quite impressed with how well Mari could speak English. Very funny to see their reaction. I also thought it was funny that they brought the singer of their show's theme song on as a guest. Also, episode #11 with Becky is really funny and entertaining. They also performed "Your Side" at the end of that episode. When i get a chance, i plan on catching more since like you said, it's actually quite alright. So which episode did you catch, strawberry?

I used to not really care for Kame but i have to say he's starting to appeal to me now.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

i like the one with Becky too!!! she's so funny and the boys looked impressed especially with her kettai straps lol

The short segment with Ne-Yo was ok too, kyaa can hear Jin speaks english and not bad

wanna see Jin loose in Smiling Athlete! wanna see him got tickled lol

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    i like the one with Becky too!!! she's so funny and the boys looked impressed especially with her kettai straps lol

The short segment with Ne-Yo was ok too, kyaa can hear Jin speaks english and not bad

wanna see Jin loose in Smiling Athlete! wanna see him got tickled lol
    LOL. I like how Becky had Kame record his voice into her home made gift bag. She was goofy pretending to be all fangirlish when she said she better hurry up and safely put the bag away. I want that bag now! I was impressed with how creative she is and i like how the guys really voiced their reactions. Hehe. By the way, what are kettai straps?

So is Jin's English pretty decent since he did spend some time in the US? I wanna hear! Did he speak English in the Ne-Yo episode?

I have yet to see an episode with the Smiling Athlete segment. Is it they either play darts or do the smiling athlete thing, right?
    I <3 MatsuJun

LOL yes that's funny and when she showed K-T cd looked at Jin's expressions!!
    kettai strap = handphone straps

Well it's okay la He asked Ne-Yo 2 questions in english, whaaa his voice sounded so different.

Usually after the 100Q segment is playing dart, recently they vary that segment with smiling athelete or "K-T mission' (like the one with NeYo/ changing presents)

KAT-TUN's show is cartoon KAT-TUN. I think it's a really entertaining show. I've only caught two episodes of it but i liked both quite a bit. I saw episode #5 with Sekine Mari & Avril Lavigne. Well, they chatted with Mari and played darts with Avril. They were quite impressed with how well Mari could speak English. Very funny to see their reaction. I also thought it was funny that they brought the singer of their show's theme song on as a guest. Also, episode #11 with Becky is really funny and entertaining. They also performed "Your Side" at the end of that episode. When i get a chance, i plan on catching more since like you said, it's actually quite alright. So which episode did you catch, strawberry?

I used to not really care for Kame but i have to say he's starting to appeal to me now.
    I caught the episode last week where they invited this girl who had a huge appetite and a table-tennis player onto the show. I think its Kamen in specs that make him look extra cute...at least for me and my sister, we both feel that way. and not being too too skinny..

LOL yes that's funny and when she showed K-T cd looked at Jin's expressions!!
    kettai strap = handphone straps

Well it's okay la He asked Ne-Yo 2 questions in english, whaaa his voice sounded so different.

Usually after the 100Q segment is playing dart, recently they vary that segment with smiling athelete or "K-T mission' (like the one with NeYo/ changing presents)
    Oooh, i want to hear Jin's English-speaking voice. Oh, so it's the Ne-Yo episode huh? I'll have to go download that. Hehe. So Ne-Yo was the guest that they played their game with? I wonder if they'll ever do 100Q with a non-Japanese speaker.

And yeah, Becky's phone strap thingies were a bit much. She's so goofy!

I caught the episode last week where they invited this girl who had a huge appetite and a table-tennis player onto the show. I think its Kamen in specs that make him look extra cute...at least for me and my sister, we both feel that way. and not being too too skinny..
    Oh, a guy who can pull off the glasses look. Yeah, most of the cute ones can. It's definitely appealing when they do.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oooh, i want to hear Jin's English-speaking voice. Oh, so it's the Ne-Yo episode huh? I'll have to go download that. Hehe. So Ne-Yo was the guest that they played their game with? I wonder if they'll ever do 100Q with a non-Japanese speaker.

Jin: " How is impression of Japan?"
    " Do you like Japanesse Girls?"
    " alrite!!"

his voice's kind of deep

Ne-Yo was only showed up for segment "mission" or changing presents, and it's only a short time.

I caught the episode last week where they invited this girl who had a huge appetite and a table-tennis player onto the show. ..
    when she ate that sushi thing, the boys just screamed to the cheff to hurry and aiyooo Jin!!! u forgot ur diet??? lol

And table tennis player, the best pairing was Kame & Maru !! Junno & Koki seems didnt get along and baka pairing Jin & Ueda ) was tricking the girls to get points

when she ate that sushi thing, the boys just screamed to the cheff to hurry and aiyooo Jin!!! u forgot ur diet??? lol

And table tennis player, the best pairing was Kame & Maru !! Junno & Koki seems didnt get along and baka pairing Jin & Ueda ) was tricking the girls to get points
    She certainly can eat! and she eats so fast..she never stop 1 sec ! who is she in the first place? An artist too or just famous for this eating skill she has?!!

anyway, is this uploaded anywhere ...if so, can I have the link pl? thks!

She certainly can eat! and she eats so fast..she never stop 1 sec ! who is she in the first place? An artist too or just famous for this eating skill she has?!!

anyway, is this uploaded anywhere ...if so, can I have the link pl? thks!
    i don't know , haven't got the eps with subs yet.

here's the link that u can download for the english subs, or you can find most of K-T clips at Live Journal Community - KAT-TUN Love

*Credit to chikara21*
    http://johnnys.piko-media.net/chikara21_subs/

*credit to K-T Luv*
    http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/
    Last edited by tanteun; 08-14-07 at 04:12 AM.

i don't know , haven't got the eps with subs yet.

here's the link that u can download for the english subs, or you can find most of K-T clips at Live Journal Community - KAT-TUN Love

*Credit to chikara21*
    http://johnnys.piko-media.net/chikara21_subs/

*credit to K-T Luv*
    http://community.livejournal.com/kattunlove/
    Never mind then...thanks.

Jin's on a diet?
    I <3 MatsuJun

yes he's on diet, i forgot the name of that diet. He said it in one of eps Cartoon K-T but other boys laughed at him when he said he still drinks beer tho