Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Beany -- (hope you don't mind the shorten version )

Turtle came from his name actually. Kame in Japanese means turtle. His fans quickly picked up on this, and it became a favorite nickname. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/winairain/LJ%20Icons/Kame/789944353.png%5B/IMG%5D') In his junior days he wore a lot of things with a turtle on it, and there is very cute pic of him hugging a stuffed turtle. (i'll post it here once i find it)

Hanayome to Papa is definitely on my To Watch List. However I have such a loooong list, it prob won't come up until the end of the year. heh heh.

I'm crazy about Gokusen II. It was what got me into KT. Both Kame and Jin are adorable in there (those japanese school uniform does it for me every time *grinz*)
    Ah... Matsu fan huh? heh heh and Shun too? I take it you watched HYD? Gokusen was ok for me. I think for most fans it either one or the other... (usually the one you watch first) but do let me know if you watch it!

KT dramas.... watched a lot. heh heh I really love these boys

1 - Nobuta wo Produce - really a must if you're a Kame fan. And it also have Yamapi from NewS. Good drama, interesting storyline, and strong performances from all 3 lead.

2. Anego - >.< I hate it so much. I only watched it for Jin (he was the ONLY redeeming factor in the whole drama) Unless you love storyline about hot young men falling for obnoxious older women stay clear.

3. Tatta Hitots no Koi - Kame and Koki in a drama. It is first and last a love story. I rather enjoyed it towards the middle, but not overly thrilled with it. Sadly LOTS of overacting.

4. Tokkyu Tanaka San Go - I share your pain on this one. Sad to say - the highlight of the entire drama was prob when Kame showed up as a cameo.

5. My Boss, My Hero - If you haven't watched it - GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Koki is the only KT member and in a supporting role, but you'll definitely enjoy his character in here. Its another 3 JE boy drama with Nagase (TOKIO) and Tego (NewS). I swear you won't stop laughing.
    Warning: Don't eat and watch... heh heh

-------------------
    have you watched any of their concerts and musicals?

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16 View Post

1 - Nobuta wo Produce - really a must if you're a Kame fan. And it also have Yamapi from NewS. Good drama, interesting storyline, and strong performances from all 3 lead.

2. Anego - >.< I hate it so much. I only watched it for Jin (he was the ONLY redeeming factor in the whole drama) Unless you love storyline about hot young men falling for obnoxious older women stay clear.

3. Tatta Hitots no Koi - Kame and Koki in a drama. It is first and last a love story. I rather enjoyed it towards the middle, but not overly thrilled with it. Sadly LOTS of overacting.

-------------------
    have you watched any of their concerts and musicals?
    I've seen these 3 plus both Gokusen and Suppli/Sapuri. As for concert videos I've seen both Real Face and the Kaizokuban one. I also saw videos of last year's Dream Boys with all the Kat-tun members.

No, i don't mind the abbreviated version of my username, septembermoon16.

Turtle's a really cute nickname. I find the word "turtle" and the actual thing to be cute. So they actually refer to Kame as "turtle"? Oooh, and i'm looking forward to seeing that picture of Kame hugging a stuffed turtle.

I'm on episode 9 of Hanayome to Papa and i have to say it's a really cute series. The father definitely lightens up a bit by then and so he gets less annoying. I love Junno's character and how he interacts with the father. Such a sweet guy. Junno and Satomi are quite cute together too.

And yup, i've seen both HYD and HYD2. Both really good dramas. Have you seen any of them yet?

Out of the KAT-TUN dramas you listed, i think i would catch Nobuta wo Produce 'cause i keep hearing about it. I've only watched the first couple of minutes where Kame runs to that tree. But that was before i got into J-dramas and JE guys and what not. I'll probably add it to my list of dramas to watch too. Hmm, and you're really recommending My Boss, My Hero huh? I didn't even know that Koki was in it. I just might have to check that one out later on too.

And no, i haven't seen any of their concerts or musicals. To tell you the truth, i haven't seen anybody's concerts. I did see a Kame and Jin musical clip though. The only other KAT-TUN related thing that i've seen is some of their Cartoon KAT-TUN episodes. I take it you've seen most of their concerts/musicals?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

bach_ngoc --- which ones did you like? and how was Supuri? i wasn't too keen on the storyline so just skipped out on it.

Beany ---

yup watched both HYD and HYD2. (saw the Taiwan version - Meteor Garden as well ) I absolutely adore arrogant Jun there, as well as adore Shun's quiet yet memorable role.

Nobuta is excellent. You will find yourself loving Kame more, and fall for Yamapi as well. And its one of those rare series that I even like the girl character heh heh.
    And you must watch My Boss, My Hero. esp if you enjoy comedy. *two thumbs up*

the more i watch j-dramas the more i love JE boys

no concerts?!!?!!! i'm a concert junkie. i've watched all of KT concerts (and a lot of the other JE groups as well) i think its the best way to get to know the artists better. if you like i can post all the links here for you either for dl or streaming
    ---------------------------
    a few updates

1. Yukan Club - Jin's and Junno's drama began airing on October 16th!
    here's the summary (from an enthusiast fan heh heh) http://community.livejournal.com/yuu...html?view=6175

2. Kat-tun will be releasing their cartoon Kat-tun II you tour in November
    Description:Live DVD release from KAT-TUN includes footage of the group's Spring 2007 All-Japan tour finale June 17, 2007 at the Tokyo Dome. Includes performances of everything from KAT-TUN's debut song "Real Face" up through the latest single "Yorokobi no Uta" for the group's complete singles as well as songs from the new album! Limited edition includes bonus 48-page booklet and book-type jacket design.

3. Kat-tun will also be releasing their newest single "Keep the Faith" along with the PV at the same time
    Description:New single release from KAT-TUN and theme song to the TV series "Yukan Club" starring Jin Akanishi. Song written by Kyosuke Himuro, and features an emotional rock number featuring the cool tastes of all six members. Includes two songs total.

seriously my wallet is gonna be empty esp since NewS and Kanjani8 will also be releasing new things within that month! grrrrr.... Johnny so planned this! >.<

I really liked Tatta Hitotsu no Koi cause there was lots of Kame and his character was just adorable.

In Nobuta wo Produce I liked Akira more than Kame's character. I'm really looking forward to Kurosagi the movie.

Sapuri was okay but it's very much like Anego accept for some minor details and the ending.

In Gokusen even though Jin and Kame had big roles the story wasn't really about them and it had the same kind of thing as the first one going on.

I saw Hana Yori Dango with Jun too, I really liked him in it so I watched his other Dramas. I have to say he gets stuck with some pretty weird characters.

Looking forward to Yukan Club but I really miss seeing Kame in dramas.

September-thanks for pics of Kame in the previous page, I have that page open all the time so I can look at him when I'm bored now.
    Last edited by bach_ngoc17; 10-19-07 at 12:11 AM.

Yukan Club eps 1 was okay and it looks promising for the next eps.

Did u guys watch JIn in Oshareism tv show??? kyaaaa the host touched his precious collarbones!! and his reaction was soooooooo funny

KAT-TUN's drama that i watched & have:

1. Gokusen 2
    2. Anego
    3. Nobuta o Produce
    4. Hittokoi --> unfinished , still 1 eps left 'cause couldn't stand watch Kame & Hayase
    5. My Boss My Hero
    6. Sappuri --> have it but haven't watched it
    7. Takkyo Tanaka san go --> only watched 2 eps, don't know when to continue it
    8. Sushi Ouji

Default Keep the Faith PV

Kattun's new PV...It feels like they have gona back to their hard rock roots during real face days...I felt that Kame could have looked more man..anyway, the song's growing on me (I found it average in the beginning) and now, I really like it and the PV's cool now to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ93u_00Hyk#

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Kattun's new PV...It feels like they have gona back to their hard rock roots during real face days...I felt that Kame could have looked more man..anyway, the song's growing on me (I found it average in the beginning) and now, I really like it and the PV's cool now to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ93u_00Hyk#
    I liked Keep the faith when i first heard it. I'm into that kind of sound anyway. Actually, this song made me want to support them so i recently ordered a couple of their singles/albums, including Keep the faith. Good grief, my first JE splurge.

I didn't dig Jin's big striped furry sweater in the PV. It looked a bit out of place. I also thought that Kame was drowning in his clothes. He had so many layers too. Also, both Jin and Kame looked pretty tired in the PV. Jin looked kind of out of it. You know, i wish there was more focus on Junno. Plus this song is from their Yukan Club series, so i thought they would put more of a spotlight on him because of that. And speaking of Junno, his blonde hair totally grew on me. I prefer his usual hair color but at the same time, i've grown used to this blonde look of his. It's quite fitting for his flirtatious character in Yukan Club.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I liked Keep the faith when i first heard it. I'm into that kind of sound anyway. Actually, this song made me want to support them so i recently ordered a couple of their singles/albums, including Keep the faith. Good grief, my first JE splurge.

I didn't dig Jin's big striped furry sweater in the PV. It looked a bit out of place. I also thought that Kame was drowning in his clothes. He had so many layers too. Also, both Jin and Kame looked pretty tired in the PV. Jin looked kind of out of it. You know, i wish there was more focus on Junno. Plus this song is from their Yukan Club series, so i thought they would put more of a spotlight on him because of that. And speaking of Junno, his blonde hair totally grew on me. I prefer his usual hair color but at the same time, i've grown used to this blonde look of his. It's quite fitting for his flirtatious character in Yukan Club.
    I actually thought that Jin looks chubbier with that striped sweater , its not flattering on him and Kame can look more boyish...I don't know why they keep marketing his image as more soft and girlier....

btw, as I watched couple more episodes of Cartoon Kattun now, I think Junno is a really sweet boy..he feels so harmless and and simple-minded....so different from the tought image that Kattun first came out with. yamapi's prob sweet too but I think Junno is more tame and has a better temper than Pi. I prob like Kame best in the group...some parts due to Shuji to Akira and increasingly, because of his personality.

As for Jin, he changed my impression in Yukan Club. he has a good boy voice and he's more like a guy in the show....I totally didn't like the image he had during the recent pinky performance at Shounen club but the song was cool and his mannerisms there..too much on the girlish side.

I think Maru's not bad too and i am ok with their leader by by now, he's quite funny actually! ha ha...and Kokie's ok....can you believe that he and Pi were dating the same girl as the rumours go..that abiru yuu was definitely once with kokie and heavily rimoured to be with Pi...Kokie said it was lust ..now I don't know what Pi sees in her assuming its true...

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post

Can you imagine if we like all the groups in JE? We would be totally broke buying all their CDS and stuff...i like keep the faith...maybe I should consider getting a copy too..ha ha...are there limited and non-limited versions? I just receive my NEWS CD and am listening to them now.

and about Junno, both my sister and I feel that he acted really well in Yukan Club especially because we know his real self is no far off from his character in the serial...

oh yes, I like the song ' moving on' any idea where I can get a good link to dload it? and which album is it on? thanks!

Can you imagine if we like all the groups in JE? We would be totally broke buying all their CDS and stuff...i like keep the faith...maybe I should consider getting a copy too..ha ha...are there limited and non-limited versions? I just receive my NEWS CD and am listening to them now.

and about Junno, both my sister and I feel that he acted really well in Yukan Club especially because we know his real self is no far off from his character in the serial...
    that's what i thanked for that i only like and dedicated myself to the one and only JIn which happened he's in the group named KAT-TUN so i only buy their original and official stuffs eventho sumtimes i like other groups too.

THere are 3 versions for Keep the Faith; limited which come with PV, Regular 1st press with extra 2 songs and Regular with only 2 songs

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    that's what i thanked for that i only like and dedicated myself to the one and only JIn which happened he's in the group named KAT-TUN so i only buy their original and official stuffs eventho sumtimes i like other groups too.

THere are 3 versions for Keep the Faith; limited which come with PV, Regular 1st press with extra 2 songs and Regular with only 2 songs
    I see...then I am just like you...I like yamapi and he happened to be in this group called NEWs so I end up buying NEWs stuff. but I love Arashi a lot as a group.

They included their PV in the limited? now, why didn't they do that for Weeeek? so sad.

but i didn't buy K-T single & album which released while JIn was in hiatus.

JE stuffs are so expensive so need to be wise in spending money

Yes, the PV only too bad there's no 'the making of' I haven't ordered them tho, got out of stock when tried order online but will ask my frenz in Japan to get them but managed to order the dvd one.

I love Keep the Faith, the video was awesome!! Totally can compete against Real Face accept that most of the member's hair looked better then. In this new video most of their hair look so stiff and unnatural which I didn't like too much other then that I love this video!!

I actually thought that Jin looks chubbier with that striped sweater , its not flattering on him and Kame can look more boyish...I don't know why they keep marketing his image as more soft and girlier....

btw, as I watched couple more episodes of Cartoon Kattun now, I think Junno is a really sweet boy..he feels so harmless and and simple-minded....so different from the tought image that Kattun first came out with. yamapi's prob sweet too but I think Junno is more tame and has a better temper than Pi. I prob like Kame best in the group...some parts due to Shuji to Akira and increasingly, because of his personality.

As for Jin, he changed my impression in Yukan Club. he has a good boy voice and he's more like a guy in the show....I totally didn't like the image he had during the recent pinky performance at Shounen club but the song was cool and his mannerisms there..too much on the girlish side.

I think Maru's not bad too and i am ok with their leader by by now, he's quite funny actually! ha ha...and Kokie's ok....can you believe that he and Pi were dating the same girl as the rumours go..that abiru yuu was definitely once with kokie and heavily rimoured to be with Pi...Kokie said it was lust ..now I don't know what Pi sees in her assuming its true...
    That sweater totally did not flatter Jin. It was too big and those bold stripes didn't help either. And whose image do they try to market as being more girly? Kame?

All i have to say is Junno = ♥♥♥. By the way, i'm a bit of a noob when it comes to KAT-TUN fandom. So what was the initial KAT-TUN image that you were referring to?

So what kind of mannerisms did Jin display on SC that made him more girly? When was this exactly? Hmm, i'm kinda curious to check it out.

You know, i think i kinda heard about Koki and Yamapi dating the same girl. You have any pics of the girl?

Well, good thing right now i'm really more a fan of KAT-TUN and Tackey & Tsubasa in terms of JE groups. I like MatsuJun but i have to say i'm not as big on Arashi's music. There are some Arashi songs that i like but in general i guess i prefer KAT-TUN's music style more. NEWS has songs that i like too but still, i tend to go back to KAT-TUN. Sometimes too much bubble gum pop stuff gets to me. So i guess you just received NEWS' pacific album then? Did you get the weeeek single too? Or maybe you got both.

Yeah, if you can, you should totally buy the Keep the faith single. I opted for the regular edition first press version. I would've liked the limited edition with the dvd but realistically, i'm probably only going to watch that thing once whereas i know i'll keep listening to the songs on the actual cd. And why not pay a little extra for that one extra song? Hehe. I already have the PV on my computer too. Plus, with the whole region 2 dvd thing, i didn't want to be limited to only being able to watch it on my computer. I guess all the JE groups do it differently, huh, when it comes to the different versions and what's included. Did any of the other KAT-TUN singles have a version that came with the PV for the main song? Hmm, yeah, that's too bad that there wasn't a version for NEWS' weeeek that came with the PV for it.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    but i didn't buy K-T single & album which released while JIn was in hiatus.

JE stuffs are so expensive so need to be wise in spending money

Yes, the PV only too bad there's no 'the making of' I haven't ordered them tho, got out of stock when tried order online but will ask my frenz in Japan to get them but managed to order the dvd one.
    I take it you're definitely dedicated to Jin, huh, and that's why you didn't buy KAT-TUN stuff that didn't have Jin in it?

Yeah, gotta be careful with JE stuff. I can afford it but then again i don't want to go crazy with it. The holidays are coming around too so that doesn't help either. They just release a lot of different things in a lot of different versions that you probably should choose wisely too.

So what did you try to order that was out of stock? And where online?

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post
    I love Keep the Faith, the video was awesome!! Totally can compete against Real Face accept that most of the member's hair looked better then. In this new video most of their hair look so stiff and unnatural which I didn't like too much other then that I love this video!!
    I really like the Keep the faith PV too. But what distracted me more was the clothes (Jin's sweater still gets to me...hehe) than the hair. Also, Jin's bags under his eyes kept me a bit distracted too. You know, i didn't really notice the hair too much. I would if it looked pretty bad but i thought they looked fine hair wise. So whose hair did you think was stiff and unnatural?
    I <3 MatsuJun

I really like the Keep the faith PV too. But what distracted me more was the clothes (Jin's sweater still gets to me...hehe) than the hair. Also, Jin's bags under his eyes kept me a bit distracted too. You know, i didn't really notice the hair too much. I would if it looked pretty bad but i thought they looked fine hair wise. So whose hair did you think was stiff and unnatural?
    I thought Kame's hair was way off, Akanishi's hair I can't get used to, and Junno's hair obviously. Their hair didn't look as soft and flowy like it used to, now it just looks glued in place.

I'm not a fan of all JE so I'm not going broke but I don't have all of KAT-TUN's stuff. My preorder for Keep the Faith just went in, it's the first single I've ever brought. I was never a big fan of anyone enough to actually buying the single before their full album comes out. Come to think about it KAT-TUN is the only group where I actually check to see for new releases.

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post
    agreed but compare to RF i think this one is being made in rush. Most of K-T's PV is kind of different with other JE groups, don't u think? Lots of people got surprised with RF's PV as Johnny's rarely wants to spend lots of money for the PV

[QUOTE=beanybeans;755657]

So what kind of mannerisms did Jin display on SC that made him more girly? When was this exactly? Hmm, i'm kinda curious to check it out. [/QUOTE}

me too wanna know, 'cause when i watched this performance , never thought in my mind that he looked more girly

You know, i think i kinda heard about Koki and Yamapi dating the same girl. You have any pics of the girl?
    yes it's true, her name is Abiryu if i'm not mistaken. Once she dated with Koki then Yamapi but the latest info that i heard that their already broke up.

Well, good thing right now i'm really more a fan of KAT-TUN and Tackey & Tsubasa in terms of JE groups. I like MatsuJun but i have to say i'm not as big on Arashi's music. There are some Arashi songs that i like but in general i guess i prefer KAT-TUN's music style more. NEWS has songs that i like too but still, i tend to go back to KAT-TUN. Sometimes too much bubble gum pop stuff gets to me. So i guess you just received NEWS' pacific album then? Did you get the weeeek single too? Or maybe you got both. [/QUOTE}

hehe T&T was my ichiban before i knew about K-T. Well got to admitted because of T&T that i knew K-T So before that i had collected T&T's single & albums etc. But honestly i don't have time to hear other group's songs eventho it's good, because what i want to hear , heart, mind & soul is always K-T's songs *well Jin's voice for exact"

Yeah, if you can, you should totally buy the Keep the faith single. I opted for the regular edition first press version. I would've liked the limited edition with the dvd but realistically, i'm probably only going to watch that thing once whereas i know i'll keep listening to the songs on the actual cd. And why not pay a little extra for that one extra song? Hehe. I already have the PV on my computer too. Plus, with the whole region 2 dvd thing, i didn't want to be limited to only being able to watch it on my computer. I guess all the JE groups do it differently, huh, when it comes to the different versions and what's included. Did any of the other KAT-TUN singles have a version that came with the PV for the main song? Hmm, yeah, that's too bad that there wasn't a version for NEWS' weeeek that came with the PV for it.
    My first priority is always get 'visual' stuffs as DVD, VCD or anything that can see "them' And it's for collection, so eventho will be rarely watching it but it just for the pleasure of my heart that i 'have n collect' their official stuffs and as to show my respect and support for their hardworks