Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I take it you're definitely dedicated to Jin, huh, and that's why you didn't buy KAT-TUN stuff that didn't have Jin in it?
    Yes i'am , Jin's one n the only Just like i said before, it just happened that Jin in K-T that's why i choosed K-T as my fav group

And as i wanted to support them at that time not to mention the group is one of jin's precious thing, in the end i couldnt still buy them

[QUOTE}Yeah, gotta be careful with JE stuff. I can afford it but then again i don't want to go crazy with it. The holidays are coming around too so that doesn't help either. They just release a lot of different things in a lot of different versions that you probably should choose wisely too. [/QUOTE]

Rite, not that i can't afford it but there's lots other things than JE that come as my other's important priority

So what did you try to order that was out of stock? And where online?
    I was gonna ordered the limited version & the 1st press but their out of stock in amazon, cdjapan, hmv. Yesasia still have it that time tho but i don't wanna buy from there, not only it's more expensive but the selling will not be counted for the Oricon charts.

I really like the Keep the faith PV too. But what distracted me more was the clothes (Jin's sweater still gets to me...hehe) than the hair. Also, Jin's bags under his eyes kept me a bit distracted too. You know, i didn't really notice the hair too much. I would if it looked pretty bad but i thought they looked fine hair wise. So whose hair did you think was stiff and unnatural?
    Jin;s face is alwayshave the eyebag easily when he's tired . So especially since the shooting things it can be predicted. But yeahh too bad the makeup artist didnt do much for this.
    Haha... didn't pay much attention to his sweater, my eyes mostly just stared at his face and sume of his 'lazy' movements

All i have to say is Junno = ♥♥♥. By the way, i'm a bit of a noob when it comes to KAT-TUN fandom. So what was the initial KAT-TUN image that you were referring to?

So what kind of mannerisms did Jin display on SC that made him more girly? When was this exactly? Hmm, i'm kinda curious to check it out.

You know, i think i kinda heard about Koki and Yamapi dating the same girl. You have any pics of the girl?

Well, good thing right now i'm really more a fan of KAT-TUN and Tackey & Tsubasa in terms of JE groups. I like MatsuJun but i have to say i'm not as big on Arashi's music. There are some Arashi songs that i like but in general i guess i prefer KAT-TUN's music style more. NEWS has songs that i like too but still, i tend to go back to KAT-TUN. Sometimes too much bubble gum pop stuff gets to me. So i guess you just received NEWS' pacific album then? Did you get the weeeek single too? Or maybe you got both.

Sorry for the late reply..you gals were asking so many questions and the posts were fast and furious...Pi's thread used to be like that but now its completely died...sigh! i missed those days of good O discussions!...ok back to kattun...

to answer the questions one by one. I felt that Kattun' s debut image was really too tough and intimidating and I didn't take to it. and Jin's pinky performance in Shounen club, its a kimochi thing...he looked so thin and long to me and felt so weak plus, I don't like that kind of performance..its ok to be sexy but in that manner of expresion, it doen't appeal to me. I don't know how to post pictures so can't post pictures of that girl for you...sorry...anyway, she has a bad reputation...one of those sexy young chicks trying to make it good in the entertainment industry with their assets..in short, she's a really poor choice for a girlfriend...nothing respectable about her.

Yes, I got the limited edition of both weeek CD and Pacific CD.

Can you all tell me what are the names of the songs on Kattun's 2nd disc? I think the songs are really good....the lesser known ones ..beside you, signal, moving on, freedom, key of life and peak...what are the others? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Can you all tell me what are the names of the songs on Kattun's 2nd disc? I think the songs are really good....the lesser known ones ..beside you, signal, moving on, freedom, key of life and peak...what are the others? thanks.
    Here's the tracklist for both the limited and regular versions of cartoon KAT-TUN II You.

Limited Edition Tracklist

Disc 1

1. SIGNAL
    2. Peak
    3. Splash...
    4. Bokura no Machi de (僕らの街で; In Our Town)
    5. Make U Wet (Tanaka Koki)
    6. key of life (Nakamaru Yuichi)
    7. LOST (Ueda Tatsuya)
    8. Jumpin' up
    9. SAMURAI☆LOVE☆ATTACK (サムライ☆ラブ☆アタック) (Taguchi Junnosuke)
    10. FREEDOM
    11. someday for somebody (Kamenashi Kazuya)
    12. Movin' on
    13. Utai Tsudzukeru Toki (うたいつづけるとき; When I Wanna Keep no Singing)

Disc 2

1. Freeze (フリーズ)
    2. LOVE or LIKE
    3. FIGHT ALL NIGHT
    4. HEARTBREAK CLUB
    5. MY ANGEL, YOU ARE ANGEL
    6. No Matter Matter (ノーマター・マター)
    7. Peacefuldays

Normal Edition Tracklist

1. SIGNAL
    2. Peak
    3. Splash...
    7. LOST (Ueda Tatsuya)
    8. Jumpin' up
    10. FREEDOM
    12. Movin' on
    14. YOU (Including Akanishi Jin)
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Sorry for the late reply..you gals were asking so many questions and the posts were fast and furious...Pi's thread used to be like that but now its completely died...sigh! i missed those days of good O discussions!...ok back to kattun...

to answer the questions one by one. I felt that Kattun' s debut image was really too tough and intimidating and I didn't take to it. and Jin's pinky performance in Shounen club, its a kimochi thing...he looked so thin and long to me and felt so weak plus, I don't like that kind of performance..its ok to be sexy but in that manner of expresion, it doen't appeal to me. I don't know how to post pictures so can't post pictures of that girl for you...sorry...anyway, she has a bad reputation...one of those sexy young chicks trying to make it good in the entertainment industry with their assets..in short, she's a really poor choice for a girlfriend...nothing respectable about her.

Yes, I got the limited edition of both weeek CD and Pacific CD.
    Yamapi has a thread here too? Well, i'm not a fan but i was just curious. Is there one for NEWS too?

Tough and intimidating huh? That's interesting. They don't give me that impression now so i guess they've softened up a bit by now.

So is that Pinky Shounen Club episode relatively recent? I thought i might try to find it and watch it.

So are you going to give in and order the Keep the faith single, strawberry?

I think i might know who you're talking about in terms of Yamapi's girlfriend. So they're not together any more? Were they even together? Okay, since this is a KAT-TUN thread, i'll stop here with my questions. Though i guess it's a bit linked to KAT-TUN because Koki had gone out with her, right?

Anyway, is this Abiru Yuu?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5929/0636acae6sw6.th.jpg')
    I <3 MatsuJun

yes, their image when debuting was different from other JE groups, it's tough, yes but i didnt find it intimidating tho. Not only the image but also the songs style. While the other groups are more into jpop, K-T sumhow mix their songs with a little rock n roll things.

Yes, the Pinky performance was kind of recent one, i think it's September.

OOT, yess they were.

Yamapi has a thread here too? Well, i'm not a fan but i was just curious. Is there one for NEWS too?

Tough and intimidating huh? That's interesting. They don't give me that impression now so i guess they've softened up a bit by now.

So is that Pinky Shounen Club episode relatively recent? I thought i might try to find it and watch it.

So are you going to give in and order the Keep the faith single, strawberry?

I think i might know who you're talking about in terms of Yamapi's girlfriend. So they're not together any more? Were they even together? Okay, since this is a KAT-TUN thread, i'll stop here with my questions. Though i guess it's a bit linked to KAT-TUN because Koki had gone out with her, right?

Anyway, is this Abiru Yuu?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5929/0636acae6sw6.th.jpg')
    yes, there's a yamapi thread here as well as a JE thread. NEWs stuff are covered under both threads.

There, Jin's Pinky performance on SC

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tCWGdjZg3n0

so far, I have not decided to buy Kat tun's single yet...

Yes, that's her...though it was never comfirmed that they were a couple but its fair enough to say Yamapi and her are friends and they do at least go out in a group. JE never issue any official statement on this so I am not sure how true this rumour is or how big the rumour is because JE did issue something when Kame has the rumour with that 40 year old female celebrity. But there are many discriminating photos of Yamapi and her sporting the same jewellery in many individual photos and some fans feel its too much of a coincidence. I know many yamapi fans were upset by the rumour but I am not sure how his Japanese fans reacted...

Here's the tracklist for both the limited and regular versions of cartoon KAT-TUN II You.

Limited Edition Tracklist

Disc 1

1. SIGNAL
    2. Peak
    3. Splash...
    7. LOST (Ueda Tatsuya)
    8. Jumpin' up
    10. FREEDOM
    12. Movin' on

Disc 2

1. Freeze (フリーズ)
    2. LOVE or LIKE
    3. FIGHT ALL NIGHT
    4. HEARTBREAK CLUB
    5. MY ANGEL, YOU ARE ANGEL
    6. No Matter Matter (ノーマター・マター)
    7. Peacefuldays

Normal Edition Tracklist

1. SIGNAL
    2. Peak
    3. Splash...
    7. LOST (Ueda Tatsuya)
    8. Jumpin' up
    10. FREEDOM
    12. Movin' on
    14. YOU (Including Akanishi Jin)
    Thanks... i really love Freedom...its such a cute and untypical Kattun song..love it...

gosshhh their new single has been leaked out not only the single but also the concert. But i luvsssssssss "Crazy Love"

Thanks... i really love Freedom...its such a cute and untypical Kattun song..love it...
    Yeah, i like it too.

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    gosshhh their new single has been leaked out not only the single but also the concert. But i luvsssssssss "Crazy Love"
    Leakage is always bound to happen. I recently received cartoon KAT-TUN II You and Best of KAT-TUN in the mail. And now i'm getting excited to get their Keep the faith single. I'm gonna wait until the cd comes in the mail before i listen to the rest of the songs.
    I <3 MatsuJun

surprisely cdjapan is so fast. I got my package today. no wonder the file has been leaked and spreaded out. Bet some country already released it

surprisely cdjapan is so fast. I got my package today. no wonder the file has been leaked and spreaded out. Bet some country already released it
    That's awesome. Which one did you order again? The limited edition? Did you say if you ordered the cartoon KAT-TUN concert too? I'm wondering if i should get that.
    I <3 MatsuJun

i ordered the all 3 version of the single and also the concer too for sure !! i like DVD more than cd lol 'cause i can see and hear Jin *luvss* Btw in the limited one, besided the PV they also included the making of.

u should get the dvd!! this is the first dvd that contain a full concert including the MC talks, total of 3 hours long!!

But if it's too expensive, the links of them are everywhere now, but i want to support their sales so i buy , not to mention i do collect their stuffs

I luvs " Crazy Love" !!!!!!!

i ordered the all 3 version of the single and also the concer too for sure !! i like DVD more than cd lol 'cause i can see and hear Jin *luvss* Btw in the limited one, besided the PV they also included the making of.

u should get the dvd!! this is the first dvd that contain a full concert including the MC talks, total of 3 hours long!!

But if it's too expensive, the links of them are everywhere now, but i want to support their sales so i buy , not to mention i do collect their stuffs

I luvs " Crazy Love" !!!!!!!
    Yeah, i was thinking of getting the concert dvd but i really want to watch it on my tv using my stand alone dvd player. But because it's a region 1 player, i don't think i'd be able to watch the region 2 dvd on it. I've run across some Asian movies on dvd that say region 2 but can actually be played on a region 1 player. But those were HK movies. So that's one drawback. Yeah, the price is rather pricey, but i'm willing to buy it. I've seen the download links for it but i'm into supporting groups i like too by buying their stuff. I just wasn't too sure about the whole dvd region limitation thing. Ugh. Where did you watch your concert dvds? On your computer or tv? I'm also not into all region dvd players either.

Wow, you are an avid collector of KAT-TUN stuff. You actually bought all 3 versions of the single. Even the regular version? I guess i was wondering since the regular first press version has everything that's on the regular version.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Is lovin u a new original song by Kattun? The tune sounds familiar...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-zvKqVP-zYU

Yeah, i was thinking of getting the concert dvd but i really want to watch it on my tv using my stand alone dvd player. But because it's a region 1 player, i don't think i'd be able to watch the region 2 dvd on it. I've run across some Asian movies on dvd that say region 2 but can actually be played on a region 1 player. But those were HK movies. So that's one drawback. Yeah, the price is rather pricey, but i'm willing to buy it. I've seen the download links for it but i'm into supporting groups i like too by buying their stuff. I just wasn't too sure about the whole dvd region limitation thing. Ugh. Where did you watch your concert dvds? On your computer or tv? I'm also not into all region dvd players either.

Wow, you are an avid collector of KAT-TUN stuff. You actually bought all 3 versions of the single. Even the regular version? I guess i was wondering since the regular first press version has everything that's on the regular version.
    yeah some people got trouble with the region things. I dont really like watching from computer My dvd player is all region one and in my country, most of the players are compatible with any region so i've no problem watching the dvd

Not really avid collector First i'm gonna buy the limited one because there's a DVD bonus, but then when the covers are showed up, just can't help to get them all haha because each has different cover and different themes (water, wind and fire).

Is lovin u a new original song by Kattun? The tune sounds familiar...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-zvKqVP-zYU
    yeah it is.

yeah it is.
    I love the song...

yeah some people got trouble with the region things. I dont really like watching from computer My dvd player is all region one and in my country, most of the players are compatible with any region so i've no problem watching the dvd

Not really avid collector First i'm gonna buy the limited one because there's a DVD bonus, but then when the covers are showed up, just can't help to get them all haha because each has different cover and different themes (water, wind and fire).
    That's cool. I'm going to ask around and see what other US people do when it comes to these Japanese region 2 dvds.

Even though you don't consider yourself an avid collector, you definitely get reeled in quite easily that it automatically makes you an avid collector. So which versions correlate to water, wind and fire? I saw the different covers for each but i didn't pay attention to the different themes.
    I <3 MatsuJun

That's cool. I'm going to ask around and see what other US people do when it comes to these Japanese region 2 dvds.

Even though you don't consider yourself an avid collector, you definitely get reeled in quite easily that it automatically makes you an avid collector. So which versions correlate to water, wind and fire? I saw the different covers for each but i didn't pay attention to the different themes.
    or the technicians in the shop that sell player can help u to 'unlock' the system. Ganbatte

haha sou desu ka? so i'm avid collector then. Just hard to resist anything related to Jin

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6185/68166555ka0.jpg')
    Water' (Limited Edition, w. DVD PV & The making of)
    1. Keep the faith
    2. Crazy Love

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3876/28398512wg1.jpg')
    'Wind' (First Press)
    1. Keep the faith
    2. Crazy Love
    3. Lovin' U

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/2231/38878073fc7.jpg')
    'Fire' (Regular Edition)
    1. Keep the faith
    2. Crazy Love

cred : luvjin + mixmin199 @ LJ + JIF