Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Default Kattun concert DVD

I like Kame's solo performance from the new DVD..there's something about this performance that pulls me in....
    Great live singing and great outfits.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4TxwgQSQL8I#

upsss the only members's solo that i watched was Koki's and it's from the previous concert and why?? lol because JIn's backdancing him

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    upsss the only members's solo that i watched was Koki's and it's from the previous concert and why?? lol because JIn's backdancing him
    ha ha lol...can understand why...

I heard Kattun has no leader for a while now...Ueda gave up. Didn't know that the leadership can be given up voluntarily....they can re-elect...I thought Maru is a pretty good choice.

Haha. You're a true Jin follower.

Oh, and by the way, i ended up splurging on a region free dvd player. I couldn't resist any longer. Now i've got 2 dvds coming.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I heard Kattun has no leader for a while now...Ueda gave up. Didn't know that the leadership can be given up voluntarily....they can re-elect...I thought Maru is a pretty good choice.
    I heard that too. So Ueda was the official leader for KAT-TUN? What kind of leader things did he do?

BTW, who's the leader in NEWS?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I heard that too. So Ueda was the official leader for KAT-TUN? What kind of leader things did he do?

BTW, who's the leader in NEWS?
    not sure what duties they do...gather the guys togther for group activities I would think....

Yamapi. I must say I was surprised that you didn't know but I guess I took for granted that most JE fans knew

not sure what duties they do...gather the guys togther for group activities I would think....

Yamapi. I must say I was surprised that you didn't know but I guess I took for granted that most JE fans knew
    You know, i was guessing Yamapi for NEWS. But i wasn't really sure since i'm not really a fan of NEWS. Plus, i remember i was surprised that Ueda was KAT-TUN's leader because i would've guessed Kame instead back then.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Yes, Ueda hewas the leader but only for sumtimes because at that time he's the one who volenteered to be the leader. Kind of forgot the reason why he's not anymore, but it said in the old programme KAT-TUN3x. Will check it again

But i think the members are already made Maru as the unofficial leader
    Last edited by tanteun; 11-24-07 at 02:25 PM.

Haha. You're a true Jin follower.

Oh, and by the way, i ended up splurging on a region free dvd player. I couldn't resist any longer. Now i've got 2 dvds coming.
    I am lol , don't know why , there's no feeling of interest of enjoy when watching performancew without Jin

Wooww congrats hehe that player will be very helpfull especially in the Japanesse entertainment .

ha ha lol...can understand why...
    hehe and it's a pretty sexy dances too

You know, i was guessing Yamapi for NEWS. But i wasn't really sure since i'm not really a fan of NEWS. Plus, i remember i was surprised that Ueda was KAT-TUN's leader because i would've guessed Kame instead back then.
    I think for most people, we would have guessed the popular ones or the most popular one would be the leader but I realised that that's not the case for JE. like Ohno for Arashi, Ueda for Kattun, except maybe Yamapi for NEWs. But we do notice that the leader always seems to be the quieter one....not sure why.

Yes, Ueda hewas the leader but only for sumtimes because at that time he's the one who volenteered to be the leader. Kind of forgot the reason why he's not anymore, but it said in the old programme KAT-TUN3x. Will check it again

But i think the members are already made Maru as the unofficial leader
    I heard he asked to give up the leadeship. I felt that Maru seems the most steady among them thus my vote goes to him too at this pt in time. I think he's the oldest too?

I think for most people, we would have guessed the popular ones or the most popular one would be the leader but I realised that that's not the case for JE. like Ohno for Arashi, Ueda for Kattun, except maybe Yamapi for NEWs. But we do notice that the leader always seems to be the quieter one....not sure why.
    Yeah, i definitely thought the more popular ones were the leaders. Or at least the more talkative ones since that is a quality you would expect a leader to have.

Yamapi's quiet? Once again, i don't know much about NEWS.

I heard he asked to give up the leadeship. I felt that Maru seems the most steady among them thus my vote goes to him too at this pt in time. I think he's the oldest too?
    And yeah, Maru is older than Ueda by one month.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Yeah, i definitely thought the more popular ones were the leaders. Or at least the more talkative ones since that is a quality you would expect a leader to have.

Yamapi's quiet? Once again, i don't know much about NEWS.

yes he is, he is extremely quiet esp during MCs...I notice he speaks up more only when he was on his own solo act last year. when he's in group during MCs, he's mostly very quiet.

Actually, I like him better on his own. I don't think NEWS is a particularly outstanding group. Arashi is better as a group, even Kat tun's better as a collective unit. I hope NEWS gets their own show..that might help mould them into a more distinctive group. As of now, they are the only group that does not have their own show, but since their leader says he sucs at MCs, I am not sure if there is any hope of having a regular show for them.
    Last edited by strawberry; 11-25-07 at 03:40 AM.

yeah i think all K-T fans will agree if they choosed Maru as the leader Even K-T member themselves always said that they looked up for Maru.

Agreed , Arashi as a group is more united not only in personality, dancing and singing while K-T they have 7 colors, 6 as their individual personalities and 1 as K-T. And about dancing haha... u'll never see their neat dancing, it's like a mess haha... Jin said that they'll never be neat again when dancing, eventho they do the same moves.

Agreed , Arashi as a group is more united not only in personality, dancing and singing while K-T they have 7 colors, 6 as their individual personalities and 1 as K-T. And about dancing haha... u'll never see their neat dancing, it's like a mess haha... Jin said that they'll never be neat again when dancing, eventho they do the same moves.
    That's too funny. I notice that KAT-TUN's dancing is a bit on the eh side and definitely messy. But then again, i'm not quite impressed by any of the Asian groups and their dancing. I'm more used to the dancing here in the States. Hehe. I like it when groups are really into their dance moves. So KAT-TUN's dancing was actually neat at some point? I guess they don't really care as much any more.
    I <3 MatsuJun

lol , they was back then especially when they still as backdancer for KinkiKids or Koichi.

Jin said *in Oshareism tv show* that's because they have their own style of dancing. so when they did mistakes on the dancing moves, it didn't really matter because it's like '"ahhhh that's his style "

Whoever is their official leader now I don't know but Kame has always been their unofficial leader. He speaks for the group most of the time, and he makes appearances on shows and dramas which helps in promoting their group. It doesn't matter that he's their youngest member but he seems the most serious and works hard to get the group recognized.

I really want a region-free dvd player so I can get Kat-tun dvds but I can't. We have dvd players for all the tv in our home so my reasoning of gorgeous guys won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post
    I really want a region-free dvd player so I can get Kat-tun dvds but I can't. We have dvd players for all the tv in our home so my reasoning of gorgeous guys won't work.
    It definitely took a little nudging before i gave in though and decided to buy a region free dvd player. All of our tvs have dvd players to go with them too. So i'll have to try and use it as much as possible to make it a little bit more worth it. Hmm, i wonder how long i'll be able to keep up with buying all of this stuff.
    I <3 MatsuJun