Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

so many things to dl this week, Yukan Club, CTKT and Utaban (will be aired tonite) and none of them have been finished dling

whaa since the beginning of Jin's drama and with all the K-T released stuffs, made me feel nostalgic with K-T's fandom and spent this couple weeks by only watching the old clips of them

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    so many things to dl this week, Yukan Club, CTKT and Utaban (will be aired tonite) and none of them have been finished dling

whaa since the beginning of Jin's drama and with all the K-T released stuffs, made me feel nostalgic with K-T's fandom and spent this couple weeks by only watching the old clips of them
    Gosh, i'm still trying to catch everything that i've missed out on since i'm a relatively new KAT-TUN fan.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

I recently saw an interview of Jin on a program and I enjoyed it very much. Its called Oshaerism. Just wondering what's Jin personality like? he seems different from I previously felt from him.... it seems he's a nice and fairly naive guy..

oh yes, I am hoping not but does Jin smoke too?

Where do Kattun fans hang out on the net?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I recently saw an interview of Jin on a program and I enjoyed it very much. Its called Oshaerism. Just wondering what's Jin personality like? he seems different from I previously felt from him.... it seems he's a nice and fairly naive guy..

Yeah, i was going to watch Jin on Oshareism some time soon. I don't know what Jin might've been like before but i think he's pretty funny and he seems to have a good time. I really like it when guys can laugh easily. But i guess all the KAT-TUN guys are like that even if they're normally more on the quiet side.

So what was your original impression of Jin, strawberry?

I'm hoping that Jin doesn't smoke either. I heard that the lollipops he sucks on in Yukan Club were a substitute for cigarettes. Not really sure if the original manga character smokes like crazy 'cause he sure eats a lot of lollipops in Yukan Club.

I'm watching the CK Okinawa specials now and they make me like the KAT-TUN guys even more. It's always nice to see them have some fun outside of the studio. Next up is the 3rd/last part with Leah Dizon.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Where do Kattun fans hang out on the net?
    Hmm, i think a lot of them hang out at the kattunlove LJ community. That's like the mother of all KAT-TUN communities at least on LJ. I'm not sure if there's a big KAT-TUN forum out there.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Gosh, i'm still trying to catch everything that i've missed out on since i'm a relatively new KAT-TUN fan.
    ehhh now u officially said as a K-T Fan??? whoaawww so happy

and yessshh u will have lots things to catch up! K-T is being around from more than 7 years, well 2 years if it's from debut time

I LUVS JIN in Oshareism!! i think lots of people got surprised *in the positive way*
    Even me, i still and always got amazed with the way he answered interviews and the way he thinks about life.

Just like he said about himself and also other members , Jin is very self-confident, he just do whatever he believes no matter what people thinks as long as he thinks it's rite Like Maru said in the "REal Face Film", Jin represents the word of "Freedom"

My fav is when the host touched his collarbones lol

Well, just like most of man in Japan, he smokes.

Hmm, i think a lot of them hang out at the kattunlove LJ community. That's like the mother of all KAT-TUN communities at least on LJ. I'm not sure if there's a big KAT-TUN forum out there.
    Yes, KTLove LJ is like 'main' source of anything related to K-T

but there's a lots of forum out there too. Like Abaka forum, Hesitate Forum, BNS Forum . Those are english one, and u'll find lots more in chinese forums.

He does? That's a little disappointing, I was hoping Pi was hanging out with the right company....after seeing that interview, I felt that Pi was in good hands with Jin and I thought there was a chance that Jin did not smoke , yes I was positively surprised by Jin.

As for my impression of him previously, I didn't frankly know much about him, just that he's very popular and was the sexiest JE guy according to Jap fans, even over Yamapi. and my sister found hm sha-looking (something like innocent silly). He didn't seemed to have a very strong personality and seemed soft-hearted and homely. Now, he has made more of an impression on me and I find him more distinctive in terms of personality. its also a feeling (kimochi) thing I guess.

I heard that most Japanese guys smoke. I for one think that smoking is a vice and therefore I think one ought to make a conscious decision not to pick it up. Are there any JE guys at all that does not smoke? I mean the older ones... I sometimes feel like screaming out ' what's wrong with them?'...but I blame the Jap govt too...they make cigarettes way too visible and easily obtainable....I mean they are sold everywhere in vending machines...

ehhh now u officially said as a K-T Fan??? whoaawww so happy

and yessshh u will have lots things to catch up! K-T is being around from more than 7 years, well 2 years if it's from debut time
    Oh yeah, i'm definitely a KAT-TUN fan. It's definitely a sign when i go and splurge on a region free dvd player. And that was because of their cartoon KAT-TUN II You concert. Hehe.

I watched Jin's Oshareism yesterday. I had watched Kame's Oshareism appearance from October 2006 but Jin's was more entertaining. I didn't really think much of him before i started liking KAT-TUN but i like how he's amusing and seems to be easy-going. So yeah, he's become one of my favorites. Not to mention i really dig Jin's speaking voice. I like how deep it is and the way it sounds. It's just different what i'm used to hearing.

I actually have to say that i like everyone in the group. Watching the CK Okinawa 3-part special made me like them even more, especially individually. It's always nice when you get to see what they're like outside of the studio environment.

Oh, and the Jin collarbone thing is freakin' hilarious. I like how the host guy kept going at it. Haha.

That's too bad about Jin actually being a smoker. Is he just a social smoker? Oh yeah, i remember how we would have cigarettes in vending machines here in the States. That's definitely gone now. Yeah, it's too bad that there's maybe not more of a negative message when it comes to smoking over in Asia.

BTW, so who are Jin's really good friends? Is Yamapi one of them?

tanteun, what are the links for the Abaka and Hesitate forums? I'm already in so many different areas that i don't think i can join something else even as much as i like KAT-TUN. But i thought maybe i'd check it out.
    I <3 MatsuJun

He does? That's a little disappointing, I was hoping Pi was hanging out with the right company....after seeing that interview, I felt that Pi was in good hands with Jin and I thought there was a chance that Jin did not smoke , yes I was positively surprised by Jin.

As for my impression of him previously, I didn't frankly know much about him, just that he's very popular and was the sexiest JE guy according to Jap fans, even over Yamapi. and my sister found hm sha-looking (something like innocent silly). He didn't seemed to have a very strong personality and seemed soft-hearted and homely. Now, he has made more of an impression on me and I find him more distinctive in terms of personality. its also a feeling (kimochi) thing I guess.

I heard that most Japanese guys smoke. I for one think that smoking is a vice and therefore I think one ought to make a conscious decision not to pick it up. Are there any JE guys at all that does not smoke? I mean the older ones... I sometimes feel like screaming out ' what's wrong with them?'...but I blame the Jap govt too...they make cigarettes way too visible and easily obtainable....I mean they are sold everywhere in vending machines...
    Yes he does and almost JE older guys too. But at least JE has rule to not smoking in the public area especially when working time *besides for drama tho*

it can't be helped about his image before, being the sexiest, etc but honestly well he is sexy tho lol but what make me keep liking him for such a long time (+/- 4 years now and it never happened to me) is that side of him that nobody see often, there's 'sumthing' that i can tell *well so far i only found not more than 5 jin's fans who share the same feeling* if u read carefully his interviews, u'll surprised about the way he thinking and feel. And no matter we think we knew him, he still keeps us surprise.

and as Jin's fans i'm so happy to hear that thank u thank u lol

Oh yeah, i'm definitely a KAT-TUN fan. It's definitely a sign when i go and splurge on a region free dvd player. And that was because of their cartoon KAT-TUN II You concert. Hehe.

I watched Jin's Oshareism yesterday. I had watched Kame's Oshareism appearance from October 2006 but Jin's was more entertaining. I didn't really think much of him before i started liking KAT-TUN but i like how he's amusing and seems to be easy-going. So yeah, he's become one of my favorites. Not to mention i really dig Jin's speaking voice. I like how deep it is and the way it sounds. It's just different what i'm used to hearing.

I actually have to say that i like everyone in the group. Watching the CK Okinawa 3-part special made me like them even more, especially individually. It's always nice when you get to see what they're like outside of the studio environment.

Oh, and the Jin collarbone thing is freakin' hilarious. I like how the host guy kept going at it. Haha.

That's too bad about Jin actually being a smoker. Is he just a social smoker? Oh yeah, i remember how we would have cigarettes in vending machines here in the States. That's definitely gone now. Yeah, it's too bad that there's maybe not more of a negative message when it comes to smoking over in Asia.

BTW, so who are Jin's really good friends? Is Yamapi one of them?

tanteun, what are the links for the Abaka and Hesitate forums? I'm already in so many different areas that i don't think i can join something else even as much as i like KAT-TUN. But i thought maybe i'd check it out.
    Ohh God!!!!!!!!! His voice is really AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! it can be smooth, rock n roll, deep and high too. U named it I think when he sang Kimi o omoutoki in their 1st concert that's the turning point for me and declared myself to be his fan!! *i'm into JE world for the first place because of Takki tho * The voice, the expression was sooooooooo made my heart melt. It strikes to ur heart in instance!!

I luvs when they're filming outdoor too. Because we could see a glimpse of their real personality and how they're reacted out of the scripts. Okinawa eps was really a gift for fans because it's been so long since their do things like this.

As for the fans know, he's a real smoker. Jin's good friends are Yamapi and Shirota Yuu (from D-boys). You'll find how's Jin's doing by reading Yampi's Jweb haha...He often mentioned Jin or Jin's family in there. Yamapi often stay over Jin's house and you can find it in the tv programme Hey3x when he promoted Daitei Senorita and from his Jweb too

About the link, will find and inform u later, as i'm rarely join those forum again
    Last edited by tanteun; 11-30-07 at 12:15 AM.

Ohh God!!!!!!!!! His voice is really AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! it can be smooth, rock n roll, deep and high too. U named it I think when he sang Kimi o omoutoki in their 1st concert that's the turning point for me and declared myself to be his fan!! *i'm into JE world for the first place because of Takki tho * The voice, the expression was sooooooooo made my heart melt. It strikes to ur heart in instance!!

I luvs when they're filming outdoor too. Because we could see a glimpse of their real personality and how they're reacted out of the scripts. Okinawa eps was really a gift for fans because it's been so long since their do things like this.

As for the fans know, he's a real smoker. Jin's good friends are Yamapi and Shirota Yuu (from D-boys). You'll find how's Jin's doing by reading Yampi's Jweb haha...He often mentioned Jin or Jin's family in there. Yamapi often stay over Jin's house and you can find it in the tv programme Hey3x when he promoted Daitei Senorita and from his Jweb too

About the link, will find and inform u later, as i'm rarely join those forum again
    Awesome, so you dig Jin's voice too? Hehe. Yeah, i just love listening to it. I haven't really felt that way about any of the Japanese guys until i first heard Jin speak. I guess i didn't really pay attention until i heard him speak in Yukan Club and i was like whoa, i like his voice.

Yeah, i know Shirota Yuu. He's the guy in my avatar. I forgot that he was a good friend of his. I had read that a long time ago but since i wasn't a Jin fan, i didn't really think about it. And wow, i had no idea that Yamapi and Jin were THAT close. Are there any clips where you see them together and you can tell that they're obviously friends?

Cool beans. Then i became a fan at about the right moment then since i was able to catch the Okinawa special. It made me love KAT-TUN as a group even more.
    I <3 MatsuJun

lol why lot's of people said that about his voice after watching YC?? Did u hear his english in YC eps 7??? whaaaaa It's good that he decided to went to LA

Yupe, after i typed then i looked ur avvy, and was like, ehhh?? isn't he looks like Yuu?? haha. I don't have the clips wanna see it too. But no doubt that they're are sooooooooo close and like family too.
    Jin, Pi or Yuu often mentioned what were they doing etc in the interview, Jweb and diary. On Jin's bday last time, both Yamapi & Yuu and JIn's bro was cooking for him as bday pressent

btw, have u seen the old Shonen CLub where Pi and Jin was changing letter?? I think since then their friendship is being showed up, before not much people or fans knew that their friendship is so deep and long
    Last edited by tanteun; 11-30-07 at 12:38 AM.

I likes Jin's voice too..boyish and pleasant enough. is he a cancerian?
    My sister and I started to feel that Jin might really have gone to LA to study during his hiatus after all after watching the last epsiode of Yukan Club. there were so many rumours about why he had to have a 6 mth hiatus back last year.

yes, Jin laughs easily which I can't see in the Yamapi now and I like it in a guy too.
    He's also really funny in his own way during the interview..yes I like the collarbone part...I conclude that Jin does have his own charms after seeing that interview.

I am also beginning to find Junno very funny.

I pretty much enjpoyed the crystal Kay collaboration with Kattun on the recent episode of Cartoon Kat tun and my sister has a thing for Kame in specs...ha ha...she said she will only dl episodes of C-K when he's wearing them...

And did anyone see Utaban? No wonder my sister said Kame stole the show!
    don't you guys think he feels exceptionally happy? Is Kame in love?! ha ha...

btw, I have been searching for good forums on JE guys to hang out and have discusisons but it seems other than here, the other places don't have the kind of discussions that we have here. I could be on the other hand ending up at all the wrong places...I can't take forums that have way too much fangirling and no decent discussion on the JE guys. Some places don't seemed too acccepting of negative comments on the guys.which I thought was acceptable..I am not talking about bashing of course...
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-01-07 at 08:36 AM.

LOL. That's cool. You did a double-take on my avatar, tanteun. Yeah, that's Yuu alright.

No, i haven't watched episode 7 yet to hear Jin speak English. BTW, does he speak quite a bit of English in that episode? I've only heard Jin's English post-hiatus to the US (actually that's in general too) in the confession part with Leah Dizon. It's pretty good. I'm glad that he worked on his English and his accent isn't too shabby. Though it would've been cooler if he had come up with his own "confession" instead of snagging it from Justin Timberlake's My Love. I didn't even realize it until he mentioned it. I really need for the lyrics to be sung for me to recognize it. Hehe. And then when i remembered and sang it to myself, it totally hit me. If i were Leah Dizon and realized it, i would just sung those lines back to Jin to call him out on that. Hehe.

Wow, rumors about Jin going to the US? Geez. He was just trying to learn more English. Gosh, i wish i could converse with him in English. That would be so much fun especially since he really wants to learn and improve it. Though out of curiosity, what were some of the rumors surrounding Jin's 6-month hiatus?

And no, tanteun, i haven't seen that old SC episode. Actually, i haven't really seen any SC episodes. Though i guess i have caught some clips of KAT-TUN's performances. More like the duet ones from Best of KAT-TUN. Do you know which Jin/Pi SC episode that is exactly?

strawberry, yeah, Jin's a Cancer. Hehe. He was born on July 4th so yeah. That's pretty 'cause that's Independence Day in the US.

Hehe, yeah, i do think Jin is quite charming. I love Junno too. I also think that Maru is really amusing. Actually, they're all cute and funny in their own way.

I heard some people say that the Crystal Kay - KAT-TUN medley didn't mesh too well. Like her singing part of their songs just didn't go. But that's gonna be the case when you're so used to the original artist singing the song. Anyway, i still have yet to see that for myself.

Are you talking about the most recent Utaban episode? I definitely don't really jump on the bandwagon like some people when it comes to all of this stuff. I find myself to be rather slow actually. Are there subs for it? I unfortunately have to rely on subs.

Speaking of Kame, i find it rather amusing how he kept saying that Leah Dizon is cute in CK. Especially as she's eating and commenting on the unagi. Hehe. I didn't expect him to be like that. But hey, i wouldn't mind if a guy kept saying i was kawaii.

That's too bad when it comes to the KAT-TUN forums. Wow, so you don't think we're a bunch of crazy fangirls in here, strawberry?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Actually, I wasn't talking about the kattun forums since I have yet to step in there..erm...other JE groups, don't want to name names. but yah, you gals are cool....fangirling is fine but with some decent discussions as well, that' what i think makes a good forum for idols, don't you think? There's got to be some substance.

Jin and Kame both have a thing for Leah Dizon? is that what you are saying?