Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I've never seen any weeeek performances, just one for Keep the faith. I've only seen the weeeek PV and it was alright. The song is alright but since i'm not really into NEWS, i guess it didn't do much for me.

So don't they normally just wear the same exact clothes that they do in their respective PVs when they're performing these songs? NEWS suits were alright but i'm not sure i'm big on KAT-TUN's. Well, i guess i saw the furry white stripes even better on Jin when i saw them perform Keep the faith on Music Station. Good grief, i still can't get over that sweater. On the other hand, the plaid wrap thing that Kame was wearing in the PV didn't make him look as swallowed up when he was performing. Speaking of Jin and Kame, i thought it was really cute when Kame apparently messed up on his lines and that caused Jin to smile really big.

So how boring were the weeeek performances?

BTW, do these JE groups normally go and perform the same exact song more than once after the single for it is released? I guess i just noticed several performances sometimes especially on the same exact show. I understand if it's on several different shows but the same one? I guess it's all about promoting over and over again.
    so far what i've seen yess, they usually wore the same outfit lol this time their outfit is really far away from usual but well maybe it's one of the selling point haha.. easy to catch and remember --> well for JIn's for sure

ahh yes lol well maybe it's because Kame rarely messed up his line unlike Jin so it's like Jin's time to 'revenge'

Yeah it's not normally but it happened maybe during that time they don't have new songs/single to sing when they're invited again and of course not bad for promotion too

They're definitely all likable in their own ways. Arashi's cool and i really like them after watching some of their MMA episodes. Of course, i adore the guys in KAT-TUN and i've come to like all of them (of course some more than others ). The only person you mentioned who i don't really know about would be Yamapi. But it seems a lot of people really like him.
    I like him but not when he sings *gomen*

You know, even though i haven't really seen Yamapi in much but just from looking at him, i wouldn't think that he would really be baka. Can he be baka? Hehe. I've seen Jin's baka-ness before i liked him and that was from a while back. So is Jin still just as baka as he used to be? I don't sense that. Maybe i'll go and check out some old Jin clips. But yeah, it's definitely not a bad thing to be silly. It just shows that you can be easy-going and not care about looking and acting goofy. I definitely like that quality in a person who's a really popular celebrity (and of course i like it in general). I think it's pretty healthy to be a little bit goofy.
    well he's naturally baka but different baka like before *hard to explain*

I'm too lazy to look this up but who debuted first? NEWS or KAT-TUN? I'm going to guess KAT-TUN but i really don't know since i'm still relatively new to the whole JE fandom thing.
    it's NEWS first!! --? that's why i kind of after that we can add Kanjani 8 since they also released cd*

I agree with you. I think that NEWS' music style differs from that of KAT-TUN. I like KAT-TUN's songs more because most of them have a more rockish feel, which is the genre that i'm more into. I think that Arashi and NEWS songs can be a little too bubblegum poppish. I like pop music but after a while it can get to me especially it's a little bit too much poppish. But there are some Arashi and NEWS songs that i like. But i guess not enough to actually buy their music. So because of KAT-TUN's music and the guys are all pretty cool and lovable in their own way, it was kinda inevitable that i would become a fan.
    yesss K-T songs are more rockish than others JE groups (not TOKIO tho) and also their image is built kind of different from others, which are almost always 'good boys'. They have the image as 'bad boy' and u can see from the type of songs and style. So when KtF is being aired lots of fans even K-T itself said "ahhh it's soo K-T type !" and with that song they're back on their true soul after people kind "ehhhh??" with Yorokobi no Uta

After all of that, i see myself being a long-term KAT-TUN fan too. I mean they are the first JE group where i'm definitely a fan and would want to support them by buying their music and concert dvds. I didn't think i would cave and i apparently did with them.
    kyaaaaaaaa ureshiiiiiiii *hugsssssss*

Come to think of it, i actually liked Tackey & Tsubasa's music first but now KAT-TUN has totally taken over. Oh, and that reminds me, tanteun, i was actually exposed to MatsuJun and Tackey around the same time. They both got me into J-dramas and into the Japanese realm in general. I mentioned this because you had said that Tackey was the first person you had a thing for. I kinda had a thing for Tackey and liked him for a bit too. I actually downloaded a lot of his dramas at the time i discovered him too. I love him in Majo no Jouken. It was really sad but touching. Alright, sorry for the digression.
    i'm a big fan of Takki first and because of him i knew what's Johnny's about eventho i knew takki for a long time from his drama but i never knew that he's one of the JE boys . And because of him too i knew Jin as K-T was their backdancers and fans always talked about Jin in Takki's thread.

Matsujun, i kind like into him after watching HYD eventho i'm so familiar with him before but never give so much interests. And the crazyness only last 3 months haha....

That's why i'm surprised knowing that i'm being Jin's fans for almost 5 years now!!! that's the longest !!usually 2 years max!!

You know, i found myself continually repeating KAT-TUN's latest cd in my car. I really like the Keep the faith single. Lovin'U is a really catchy song and Crazy Love is a nice ballad though i'm not usually big on ballads. But this one's rather nice.
    i luvs ballads more especially with Jin's voice , that's why i'm so in luv with "Crazy Love"

At first i wasn't really interested in seeing Kame's new drama, but i think i might give it a try. I saw some pics of him a bit more beefed up. He looked a bit bigger in the face but i saw him with his shirt off and he's still pretty skinny. Muscular-ish though. Anyway, i'm kinda intrigued with him falling for the nun. Of course, i think it's unrealistic that girl is a nun but anyway i'm curious to see how that all plays out. I'm not a boxing fan so we'll see how long this series is able to hold my interest.

Gosh, i feel like i just kinda rambled all over the place.
    well , i'm not so interested with Kame's at least not now, maybe will watch when i'm run out of series to watch

here's some info that i got from other forum:

SMAP, TOKIO, KinKi, V6, and Arashi have their own shows on FNS (Fuji TV)

and V6, Arashi, NEWS, and Hey! Say! JUMP are volleyball debut units related to Fuji TV.

It would explain the line-up ~ (Kattun's show is on NTV)

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    so far what i've seen yess, they usually wore the same outfit lol this time their outfit is really far away from usual but well maybe it's one of the selling point haha.. easy to catch and remember --> well for JIn's for sure

ahh yes lol well maybe it's because Kame rarely messed up his line unlike Jin so it's like Jin's time to 'revenge'

Yeah it's not normally but it happened maybe during that time they don't have new songs/single to sing when they're invited again and of course not bad for promotion too
    That's so awesome with the whole Jin seeing that as a sort of revenge thing. But of course, in a playful and light-hearted kind of way. That moment was freakin' awesome to watch. I don't know i was really amused by that. I love it when they're amused by each other. Plus, i think i might a be a tad intrigued with Akame. So i'm assuming Kame is normally "perfect" with his performances? Oh Kame.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

lol 'revenge' is only the word i choosed

Yess Kame is more the 'perfect' one , he always think and do things carefully.
    I luvs the member relationships now, it's up to the extend that they know better, tolerate and understand each of member's personality

MAYBE.. when NewS is formed, they need person who's really famous and already have a strong fanbase like Yamapi, and Ryo is too talented to be waste in K8 and in the Kanto area *sorry* But the good things from Johny's boys are they all are talented and have their own special skills.

Hahaha yes Yamapi is very competitive, he said it a lot and also did Jin sumtimes both even compete to each other.

Why did you said Ryo is talented? I notice he's very popular too...he goes by Ryo-chan among his fans... Ryo for one, doesn't do much for me....

That's so awesome with the whole Jin seeing that as a sort of revenge thing. But of course, in a playful and light-hearted kind of way. That moment was freakin' awesome to watch. I don't know i was really amused by that. I love it when they're amused by each other. Plus, i think i might a be a tad intrigued with Akame. So i'm assuming Kame is normally "perfect" with his performances? Oh Kame.
    yes, I agree...I love it when Kame messed up and when Jin smiled...so totally funny...

btw, have you seen Nobuta or Kurosagi before? they both starred Yamapi, and for the former, its Kame in lead with Yamapi as second lead but most would said Yamapi ended up stealing the show.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Why did you said Ryo is talented? I notice he's very popular too...he goes by Ryo-chan among his fans... Ryo for one, doesn't do much for me....
    i don't know hehe but i think all of the JE boys are talented but surely Ryo-chan is popular tho. But me is the same as u

Kanjani8 have some pretty good songs and the members seem pretty compatable. News seem more popular but I can't find a song I would like from them.

There was one performance that Kame tripped over his shoes and Jin smiled then too but I can't remember the song they were singing then. One of their really early performance of Love or Like Kame messed up on the dance.

Another Kame forgetting lyrics would be one of his performances of the song for Nobuta and YamaPi was the one to smile then.

again K8's type of song is more enka and they've been around for such a long time, same generation as T&T and Arashi.

Lol yes i remember that, it's in Shonen CLub but forgot which song In the Looking Concert, when they say Precious One, Kame was wrong too and he just squat and laugh. Precious One should be a very touchy song and it turned when he did that.

I know the Seishun Amigo one....kame sure messes up a lot lol..

Default Jin- hesitate

I love this song...and how the fangirls were screaming 'Jin-Kun' at the beginning but the funny thing is I am actually thinking about Yamapi when i am listening to this...

http://www.esnips.com/doc/45132806-c..._player_guitar
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-09-07 at 08:29 AM.

Hesitate....? THat's one of my fav songs!!! Everytime i heard it, my heart just melted. lol maybe since u like YamaPi, so no wonder he's the one u thinking about

Hesitate....? THat's one of my fav songs!!! Everytime i heard it, my heart just melted. lol maybe since u like YamaPi, so no wonder he's the one u thinking about
    That's a really beautiful song...! btw, you guys should check out Yamapi's latest Gomen ne Juliet performance on SC..awesome performance! link posted below for your convenience ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZfQL5YoCWQ
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-11-07 at 08:43 AM.

oh my Gosh! Did you girls see the Nno-Kame rabu at the Best Artists award?...they behaved like they are in love with each other!....oh Nino! I blame you because you were the one who initiated it...actually I love it..ha ha...

You know what? I really can't get enough of 'Hesitate'. Its such a beautiful song!....

yes i watched the Best Artist & Kame couldn't helped it lol Nino is the senpai afterall

And i luvssssss Jin's hair in this and lucky lucky fans who could touched them haha.. but poor K-T

Indeed it's a very good song especially Jin composed it . Hesitate & Kimi o Omoutoki plus Precious one are my all times fav!!

yes i watched the Best Artist & Kame couldn't helped it lol Nino is the senpai afterall

And i luvssssss Jin's hair in this and lucky lucky fans who could touched them haha.. but poor K-T

Indeed it's a very good song especially Jin composed it . Hesitate & Kimi o Omoutoki plus Precious one are my all times fav!!
    Chotto mata...when you said Jin composed it...you meant he wrote the lyrics or compose the tune or both for 'Hesitate'?

actually, I didn't like Jin's hair at best artists..don't get offended but I felt the way he tied his hair made him looked like a girl....

btw, do you know why NEWs was excluded at Best Artist? I had thought for sure they would be there too....

I went back to read their biography on the first page of this thread....why is 2nd Jan Akanishi Day? That's my birthday! lol....