Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Actually I don't know what it stands for too but its a big event and formal...they were there last year though..
    They were? I don't believe they were. And oh, FNS apparently stands for Fuji Network System. But anyway, JE-wise, these were the groups who appeared in the 2007 show: SMAP, Kinki Kids, Hey! Say! JUMP, V6, NEWS, and TOKIO. No KAT-TUN. KAT-TUN appeared in Best Artist in '07 and performed Keep the faith though.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

First and foremost, belated merry chiristmas and happy holidays to all!

Guys, I do need your help...do you know if Yamapi's segment in Queen of Pirates DVD is included in both regular and limited editions?

Thanks in advance!

First and foremost, belated merry chiristmas and happy holidays to all!

Guys, I do need your help...do you know if Yamapi's segment in Queen of Pirates DVD is included in both regular and limited editions?

Thanks in advance!
    Hiya! Long time no see. Hope you're enjoying the holidays too.

As for the QoP DVD, i believe the only difference in the editions is that the LE comes with a set of 6 collectible cards. I'm sure there's a card for each member. I believe i ran into someone who scanned them but i didn't want to look since i already preordered mine and i didn't want to spoil myself. So anyway, the dvd content should be the same though.

It's gonna be pretty exciting with KAT-TUN since they'll be singing the theme song for Kame's Kami no Shizuku drama and Maru's RESCUE drama. Those plus the concert dvd. Goodness, we'll see a good deal of KAT-TUN promoting these songs i'm sure on the different music tv shows. Though i know there's a single for One Drop, the theme song for Kami no Shizuku. I wonder if there'll be a single for the RESCUE theme song. Both dramas start up in January so that should be interesting to see.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Hiya! Long time no see. Hope you're enjoying the holidays too.

As for the QoP DVD, i believe the only difference in the editions is that the LE comes with a set of 6 collectible cards. I'm sure there's a card for each member. I believe i ran into someone who scanned them but i didn't want to look since i already preordered mine and i didn't want to spoil myself. So anyway, the dvd content should be the same though.

It's gonna be pretty exciting with KAT-TUN since they'll be singing the theme song for Kame's Kami no Shizuku drama and Maru's RESCUE drama. Those plus the concert dvd. Goodness, we'll see a good deal of KAT-TUN promoting these songs i'm sure on the different music tv shows. Though i know there's a single for One Drop, the theme song for Kami no Shizuku. I wonder if there'll be a single for the RESCUE theme song. Both dramas start up in January so that should be interesting to see.

thks...when are you getting your copy?

thks...when are you getting your copy?
    I preordered from YesAsia since i live in the US and shipping would be way too much for those Japanese online sites. The release date for the dvd is January 1st. So some time after that. I believe it's already been released over in Japan or something. I guess they decided to release it a bit early for fans over there. So do you plan on buying the concert dvd too? Is that why you wanted to know if Yamapi's guest appearance really did make it into the dvd?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I preordered from YesAsia since i live in the US and shipping would be way too much for those Japanese online sites. The release date for the dvd is January 1st. So some time after that. I believe it's already been released over in Japan or something. I guess they decided to release it a bit early for fans over there. So do you plan on buying the concert dvd too? Is that why you wanted to know if Yamapi's guest appearance really did make it into the dvd?
    yes.
    I already know his segment made it into the DVD but I am not sure if its included for both limited and regular editions that's why I want to be sure I am getting the copy with Pi's segment all included before I order.

if you know anything, pl let me know as well...thks.I think I will check around first before I order..
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-28-08 at 01:41 AM.

yes, I want to be sure I am getting the copy with Pi's segment all included before I order.
    I see. Well, i saw someone mention that Yamapi's guest appearance was included in the Queen of Pirates concert dvd. So i think it should be okay. I hope.
    I <3 MatsuJun

absolutely Yamapi is on the dvd and he's also appeared in the encore segment, walking around with K-T , well with Jin for sure.

For this dvd i think the different between Ltd & reg is only the cover

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    absolutely Yamapi is on the dvd and he's also appeared in the encore segment, walking around with K-T , well with Jin for sure.

For this dvd i think the different between Ltd & reg is only the cover

thank you for your confirmation post...!

Can I know more about Akanishi's troops? Do they really have a wild reputation?

i don't really know about this too tho, only know that's what people said about JIn & his friends outside work.

I don't understand why they got that reputation tho. I think it's understandable and it's common for guys at their ages to have fun n hanging out with bunch of friends , clubbing etc and don't forget how in general japanesse boys are.

i don't really know about this too tho, only know that's what people said about JIn & his friends outside work.

I don't understand why they got that reputation tho. I think it's understandable and it's common for guys at their ages to have fun n hanging out with bunch of friends , clubbing etc and don't forget how in general japanesse boys are.
    I was perfectly fine with Jin until I read all these staff about him having a wild reputation...and I guess I am hoping his long time fans can enlighten me if there's any truth in that.

I was perfectly fine with Jin until I read all these staff about him having a wild reputation...and I guess I am hoping his long time fans can enlighten me if there's any truth in that.
    well i always believe in him. I will not become his fan for such a long time without nothing but because i see him mainly because the personality and how he handle his life & work professionally. He always get the 'bad boy' image since a long time because mostly he's so open to speak his mind, even he admitted in some of his interviews that a long the way of become a mature , he maybe unintentionally hurt people.

Well since K-T members has lots of 'crazy' rumours around them, now lots of us just ignored and laughed at those. In the end, that his life after work, as long as he didn't hurt anyone because he's having fun, i think it's okay. He's just an human. I can't say much about him tho, because it sounded i defend him. You need to know him better to figure how he is not by what his fans said tho ^^
    Last edited by tanteun; 05-28-09 at 12:32 AM.

What are they like in general??