Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess a series game:

Quote Originally Posted by wang23
    I want to think it's Mystery of the Twin Swords. Dicky Cheung, Do Siu Yuet, was born. He also died and was resurrected by Lau Ka Fai, Yin Pin Chin's "Chi Yeung" blood.

But I can't recall if they were ever separated for a brief moment. I knew they still grew up together though. I think they never truly knew they were real brothers so that kind of makes sense for "unknowingly reunited."

More clues?
    Very good man. That is indeed the right answer.

He was born, then separated at birth, reunited with his brother Yat (unknowingly their granny picked them up on the street at two different locations and they grew up as brothers unknowingly reunited), he died by losing all his blood, and was resurrected with the blood of YPC.

Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Very good man. That is indeed the right answer.

He was born, then separated at birth, reunited with his brother Yat (unknowingly their granny picked them up on the street at two different locations and they grew up as brothers unknowingly reunited), he died by losing all his blood, and was resurrected with the blood of YPC.

Good job.
    Fluky guess.

*NEW CLUE*

A man was a hunter. After betraying his master, he became the hunted. They came one by one, but he was able to overcome all of them.

TVB Production

Time Range before 2000 and after 1989.

Fluky guess.

*NEW CLUE*

A man was a hunter. After betraying his master, he became the hunted. They came one by one, but he was able to overcome all of them.

TVB Production

Time Range before 2000 and after 1989.
    Hmm...Unnatural Born Killer?

The plotline sounds too common.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Hmm...Unnatural Born Killer?

The plotline sounds too common.
    Hmm...correct.

Yeah, the plotline was common so I had to add in a time reference to narrow down on some of the possibilities.

TVB Series.

A female and male pair after growing up away from civilization, goes off to seek wulin, female character whose been raised as a male finds out she is a female and not only that the daughter of a prominent wulin leader while her bosom buddy becomes a division leader for the enemy side.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

*NEW CLUE*

Going to try to make this one a little more vague...you guys are too smart.

A charming man works in a special club for the government. He and the main antagonist both fall in love with the same woman. The main antagonist dies without a full corpse.

TVB Production

TVB Series.

A female and male pair after growing up away from civilization, goes off to seek wulin, female character whose been raised as a male finds out she is a female and not only that the daughter of a prominent wulin leader while her bosom buddy becomes a division leader for the enemy side.
    Road for the Heroes?

Road for the Heroes?
    Haha. Yeah. Too easy right?

I don't know what your newest clue is about.

Haha. Yeah. Too easy right?

I don't know what your newest clue is about.
    You're more friendly with clues than the most of us, but this series can potentially be difficult because it wasn't a famous production and some of the newer folks probably wouldn't have seen it before. But I'm an old geezer and am fortunate to be exposed to some of the old classics.

*NEW CLUE*

Going to try to make this one a little more vague...you guys are too smart.

A charming man works in a special club for the government. He and the main antagonist both fall in love with the same woman. The main antagonist dies without a full corpse.

TVB Production
    Hmm, Duke of Mount Deer?

Hmm, Duke of Mount Deer?
    Good guess, but not the one I had in mind. I'll add in another clue to narrow it down a bit. The protagonist predominantly wears pure white throughout the whole series.

New clue: TVB

My lifelong dream was to become a hero, I was destined to die on the same day as a friend, but familiar music made me escape death barely.

New clue: TVB

My lifelong dream was to become a hero, I was destined to die on the same day as a friend, but familiar music made me escape death barely.
    Revelation of the Last Hero?

Good guess, but not the one I had in mind. I'll add in another clue to narrow it down a bit. The protagonist predominantly wears pure white throughout the whole series.
    Luk Siu Fung?

Revelation of the Last Hero?
    That is correct.

Luk Siu Fung?
    The Alex Man version? That would be a close guess, but not the one I was looking for. I haven't seen any other TVB version except for this one so I can't make any remarks on Damien's version.

Let me input a couple of clues. The time range of this series is between 1987 to 1994. The main antagonist rapes one of the main character's girlfriend.

The Alex Man version? That would be a close guess, but not the one I was looking for. I haven't seen any other TVB version except for this one so I can't make any remarks on Damien's version.

Let me input a couple of clues. The time range of this series is between 1987 to 1994. The main antagonist rapes one of the main character's girlfriend.
    Ack. You old geezer, what kind of clues are these? No help at all. This must be a less popular series then.

Wait a minute!

Romance of the Book and Sword?

Ack. You old geezer, what kind of clues are these? No help at all. This must be a less popular series then.
    Forgive an old man. I'm starting to forget all the indepth parts of this series. And yes, not a famous series. It's not Romance. The main character works exclusively for the Government, not against.

How about this clue? The main character wears a smile a lot, even in desperate situations. Kind of like this

...I know, not a very good one, right?
    Last edited by wang23; 03-21-07 at 03:48 AM.

Forgive an old man. I'm starting to forget all the indepth parts of this series. And yes, not a famous series. It's not Romance. The main character works exclusively for the Government, not against.

How about this clue? The main character wears a smile a lot, even in desperated situations. Kind of like this

...I know, not a very good one, right?
    You might end up like the antagonist, if this turns out to be some series I know.

You might end up like the antagonist, if this turns out to be some series I know.
    I always read about Mods with abusive powers...I didn't know they were true.

Just kidding.

Oooo...how about this clue. The main antagonist is a foreign prince.