Thread: You're Kau Mor Tze and you have a choice: Yik Gun Ging or 6 Mak Divine Swords?

Default You're Kau Mor Tze and you have a choice: Yik Gun Ging or 6 Mak Divine Swords?

Kau Mor Tze had a burning ambition to learn the best martial arts that the world had to offer. The two martial arts that he coveted most and could not get were Shaolin's Yik Gun Ging and Dali's 6 Mak Divine Swords. Kau Mor Tze would go to any lengths to obtain either of these martial arts; to have them both was probably his most fervid dream.

Imagine this: you are Kau Mor Tze. The Janitor Monk appears before you with the Yik Gun Ging in one hand and the 6 Mak Divine Swords in the other. He is offering ONE of the two manuals to you. He will allow you to take one of the two manuals for your possession (both manuals are written in a language that you can read, so either one will be useful to you), but if you try to take both from him, he'll kill you on the spot (and this is the Janitor Monk, so he can definitely make good on that threat). Which one will you pick? The Yik Gun Ging, or the 6 Mak Divine Swords?

Which one do you think Kau Mor Tze would have actually picked if he were given this choice in such a scenario?

He had deep enough inner strength to rival anybody, with 6 Mak he would be able to beat anyone I'd reckon. He held 6 Mak in the highest regards so he'd probably pick that. YGG is something that you'd have to see to believe I'd think, since it's just cultivation methods.

I'd pick depending on what I got so far. If I have a lot of internal energy already then I'll pick 6MSJ but if my internal energy needs improvement then I'd pick YJJ.

Stupid Monk would probably pick 6MSJ since he's been after that for most of the series.

I think the Flaming Sharp Knife techniques of Jiumozhi is good enough to rival the 6 Pulse Divine Swords. So he should choose the Yi Jin Jing to lift himself to a higher stage of internal energy.
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

I don't think Jiumozhi had sufficient internal energy to perform 6MSJ a la Duan Yu. So it wouldn't be of much use to him immediately.

Similarly, he can't learn Yijinjing when he's consciously trying to learn it. So it would be useless for him.

So either way, he loses.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Question here is f u were him wat would you pick and not wat you think he should pick... I would go for YJJ for the internal cultivation part. With this he may even surpass SM and pick off the 6MSJ later on also
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzy1972
    I would go for YJJ for the internal cultivation part. With this he may even surpass SM and pick off the 6MSJ later on also
    Except it will would have killed him if he continued to practice it with the wrong intention, as explained by the Sweeper Monk.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

1. Pick the YJJ.

2. Go find DCQ/Ah Zhi and steal the ice-worm.

3. Let ice-worm bite self and drop YJJ in water.

4. Get crazy internal strength.

5. Go kidnap WYY.

6. Use WYY to make DY write out the Bei Ming, LBWB and 6MSJ manual. Also leech DY dry.

7. Go find MRF, XF, XYS, MRB, WYZ, TSTL and LQS and suck their internal dry using newly learned Bei Ming. Spend some time in the Ling Jiu Cave.

8. Go find Sweeper Monk and kick his *** for being so miserly.

9. Declare self God Emperor.

edit: DCQ is still alive at this point and unleeched. Put a black iron mask on him, rename him Darth Ding and use him as henchmen to frighten people into submission.
    Last edited by CC; 03-23-07 at 12:22 AM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

JMZ did get his hands on yiyinji, but he practised wrongly and fire deviated. (in the adaption, he learned one sword of 6MDS from duan yu but in the reverse manner, but he managed to make a break through and was able to use it).
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    I'd pick depending on what I got so far. If I have a lot of internal energy already then I'll pick 6MSJ but if my internal energy needs improvement then I'd pick YJJ.

Stupid Monk would probably pick 6MSJ since he's been after that for most of the series.
    i agree but don't know if jmz's internal is strong enough to learn 6msj

I would take the 6msj manual, get my monk toadies to mass produce it and sell it for 19.99 in the wulin market making a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan View Post
    I would take the 6msj manual, get my monk toadies to mass produce it and sell it for 19.99 in the wulin market making a fortune.
    Lmao.

No doubt if given a choice, JMZ would pick 6MSJ.

I would actually concur with him. Continue honing my XWXG to build internal, when ready, 6MSJ.