Thread: Li Xiao Lu

Default Li Xiao Lu

No threads on her? I think many people may not know, but she actually didn't start her career doing idol dramas like Legenedary Twins and all the cutsy stuff she does now. She won her first Golden Horse Award for Lead Actress at the age of 17 in "Xiu Xiu, the Sent Down Girl", a highly controversial and disturbing, yet meaningful movie. I just watched it today, and was awed by her great performance at such a young age.

My question is--why isn't she more famous today? Why has she gotten reduced to acting cute and playing second leads? It's been like almost 10 years since Tian Yu and she still hasn't gotten a worthwhile script while talentless people are getting promoted like crazy. Weird entertainment circle.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    No threads on her? I think many people may not know, but she actually didn't start her career doing idol dramas like Legenedary Twins and all the cutsy stuff she does now. She won her first Golden Horse Award for Lead Actress at the age of 17 in "Xiu Xiu, the Sent Down Girl", a highly controversial and disturbing, yet meaningful movie. I just watched it today, and was awed by her great performance at such a young age.

My question is--why isn't she more famous today? Why has she gotten reduced to acting cute and playing second leads? It's been like almost 10 years since Tian Yu and she still hasn't gotten a worthwhile script while talentless people are getting promoted like crazy. Weird entertainment circle.
    she has a thread here, i think it is named jacqueline li xiao lu...not sure though,but lady zhuge posted the link thanks lz last i heard of her was in eight heroes, 2005 she's pretty but in ls, she was trying too hard to be cute imo....dunno in other series though
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!