Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zui Hou De Ge Ge / The Last Princess [Huo Si Yan, Sammul Chan, Yan Kuan, Leila Tong]

very interesting characters

Seems like there's been little discussion on this series...I'm up to episode 9 only n so far, I quite enjoy it.(well...mainly cuz Sammul's in it) Any spoilers from anyone who has finished this series?

IT would be better if the role of the lead actor goes to HUANG XIAO MING instead of Sammuel cuz HXM is so much hotter as a mob leader. Or better yet let Yan Kuan play the lead. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by vivy17 View Post
    IT would be better if the role of the lead actor goes to HUANG XIAO MING instead of Sammuel cuz HXM is so much hotter as a mob leader. Or better yet let Yan Kuan play the lead. hehe
    The lead actor was an opera singer before he became a mob leader, he's supposed to look somewhat effeminate

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan View Post
    Seems like there's been little discussion on this series...I'm up to episode 9 only n so far, I quite enjoy it.(well...mainly cuz Sammul's in it) Any spoilers from anyone who has finished this series?
    The actors are good, but the storyline is horrible. some things just doesn't make sense at all! and the ending is horrible!!

read at your own risk:
    click to show/hide spoilers

SAMMUL DIES just as he is going to leave with Huo Siyan. killed by his own son

Quote Originally Posted by foreva View Post
    The lead actor was an opera singer before he became a mob leader, he's supposed to look somewhat effeminate
    oh really? my bad. doesn't matter...Yan Kuan can sing very well too heheh
    My Loves...
    : LEE MIN HO
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

I Don't get it

Are there two different stories that happens one after another or is it all one big story?
    Leila has a story and Huo si Yan has a story, because I think sammul and Yan kuan play two different characters. One set of characters for Si Yan 's princess story, and the other set for Leila's courtesan character. Is that it?

so do the two different stories happen one after another or is it all one big story?

Quote Originally Posted by tamitiafo View Post
    I Don't get it

Are there two different stories that happens one after another or is it all one big story?
    Leila has a story and Huo si [COLOR=black]Yan[/COLOR] has a story, because I think sammul and [COLOR=black]Yan[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]kuan[/COLOR] play two different characters. One set of characters for Si [COLOR=black]Yan[/COLOR] 's princess story, and the other set for Leila's courtesan character. Is that it?

so do the two different stories happen one after another or is it all one big story?
    it's all one big story~~ the polt-line for all four of these characters are inseparable. Each plays an intergal part of the other's lives...
    more like a weird love&hate sutiuation they got themselves into

Although the plot is quite predictable, I thought the cast pulled it quite well in their respective roles. Sigh... as what the title suggest, the last princess will remain alone in the end. Slow-paced drama but decent, Yan Kuan & Sammul look so so handsome in their big suits!

I like Leila more than HSY..she looks so cute..
    so what happens to Leila in the end? she love Yan Kuan?
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

This was too dramatic for me. The crazy misunderstandings, which could have been resolved SO easily, just irritated me to no end. I hate shows where they drag out the misunderstandings in an attempt to make it heart-wrenching, heart-breaking, and all that “heart” stuff. It usually turns draggy and unbearable to watch. So much that I stopped half way through. Does it get better, though?

The only likable part is probably when Leila pulls antics on Yan Yuan’s character. It was the only few episodes that I could tolerate without rolling my eyes at either Sammul or Huo Si Yan’s stupidity. Of course, it probably had more to do with the way their characters were written than their acting. But, really is HSY the best choice for the princess? No offense to her fans, but she’s not very pretty, and her acting is at least only a little below mediocre.

Are you sure this received raves in ratings? IMO, it's not a very good production.

I think leila tong is better than HSY in terms of acting and appearance..
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

I really like the opening and ending theme songs sung by Yan Kuan. Is it released on CD yet?

i think thet series is ok thus far. Just kind of silly that almost everyone falls HEAD OVER HEALS to the princess.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    i think thet series is ok thus far. Just kind of silly that almost everyone falls HEAD OVER HEALS to the princess.
    Yeah. I lost interest in the plot once I realised all the guys love the princess. Argh.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I think i would have loved for Yan Kuan's character to like Leila.. tehehehe

Same here, I don't understand why the guys MUST be so in love with the boring princess. Leila's character is so much interesting with substances, kept me finished this drama...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh View Post
    Same here, I don't understand why the guys MUST be so in love with the boring princess. Leila's character is so much interesting with substances, kept me finished this drama...hahaha
    I finally finished the drama.... It was a bit unrealistc, but it was decent.

Did anyone here found Sammul's mask and streaks represent some chip HK B action flick?

Can anyone tell me who play Sammul's son? Any screen captures? I've read complain in other forums that say the son looks older than the father. I would like to see for myself.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    I really like the opening and ending theme songs sung by Yan Kuan. Is it released on CD yet?
    yes, you should support this poor guy and buy his CD!