Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phoenix Rising 《獄焰驚情》

this is a pretty good series, but the costumes and make-ups are ugly though.

its not old, its like 1 or 2 months old
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I finished this series within less than a week! pretty good & interesting!
    Christine Ng, Joyce Tang, Leila Tong, Shirley Yeung & Tavia Yeung.
    Raymond Lam & Roger Kwok

i didnt think this would be a good series...until i watched it
    it was good and interesting
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Quote Originally Posted by emonypemony View Post
    yea i know what u guys mean...krystal is soo stupid sometimes...shes been in and outta jail 3 times already! oh, and i read in the asianfanatics forum that...

SPOILERS!!

1. leila gets killed by louisa...arghhh
    2. sunny's mom dies
    3. krystal kills louisa!

i guess only sunny and krystal have a good ending....
    cant believe leila died..after she decided to wanting to be with jack
    poor jack
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Okay I know she is good but really Krystal is pissing the hell out of me!!!!
    I had to take a few breaks before resuming to watch due to anger!

How nice of a person can one be? arggg, I wish i can jump in and slap her. Damn it!

>_< Okay, anger down back to movie... >_>
    I might not look smart under the eyes of a genius, but rather intelligent in front of an idiot's perspective. Then, what are you, an idiot or a genius?

this show was interesting, all the sister annoys me, cause the older is to nice to the second sister, the second sis is too mean, leila is jux plain annoying

Default Phoenix Rising!

This is a really good series among the recent ones that I actually enjoyed watching! 3 main actresses were excellent for their roles as 3 beautiful and bad fated sisters. The innocent, too good to be true first sister by Crystal Tin, the evil second sister by Louisa So (this is the first time i see her with evil role and i'm surprised that she did it good!), the rigteous third sister by Leila Tong who always tried her best to help and protect her poor first sister. This is a truly drama to watch as other supporting roles were good for the roles they were casted too. I'm glad to see Crystal back again now and I hope to see her more in future series. I watched many series of hers since she was still with ATV and she did good in every of them with multiple kind of roles, from innocent to sassy/evil type of girl. She has a really charming and pretty face, I like her paring with Sunny Chan in here too, the most beautiful couple in the series! There should be more series like this in the future!

This series wasn't bad. It was nice to see something different from TVB. Boy did I ever hate Louisa in here!!! Krystal did a great job IMO! And, it was so sad when Leila died and Jack didn't know that's why she didn't make it to see him off.

does anyone know the name of the themesong?

krystal is far too nice i can't even belive it. it's just so stupid how she does stuff...she could have escaped but she went back...kudos to louisa.she acted really,really well.pure evil!the show was good but a little depressing...all in prison.makes you feel a little stressed

I caught this series just this week (I'm always behind) and thought it was very underrated and one of the few darker series from TVB that I really enjoyed. All the roles were well played.

The death of the youngest sister was very intense and tragic...I can't help but realized how cute Leila's character was.

It would've been so much easier if Leila and Crystal left Louisa alone to die on death row. Her death could've saved many other people's lives.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I felt I should post here because it's been rare lately (last few years) that I've seen a series that I liked so much. This is a character-driven drama, and it does its job really well. The cast is not big, the women are the focus, and the plot is simple. What it excels in is the way it tells the story, and the development of each of the characters. It did not dumb things down, and it certainly didn't seem like it held anything back from the viewers. There's actually a surprising amount of on-screen violence... surprising given the obvious trend to "family-style" shows from TVB. We see a hot iron sizzle into someone's face, then someone using a shovel to smash another person's head. And the show left me guessing what the ending would be up until the very last minutes of the last episode.

Now what I want to know is who wrote (or produced or directed) this series, and what else has that person done?