Thread: Li Qin Qin ( 李勤勤 )

Default Li Qin Qin ( 李勤勤 )

Has anyone heard of her? You've probably seen her act at least once, just haven't noticed it.....I know she was:
    ~Ding Yi Shi Tai in XAJH 2001
    ~Dong Yong's mom Wen Pei in Tian Wai Fei Xian
    ~Niu Su Yun (Jin Ya's wife, the snotty rich girl)'s mom in Jin Hua Yan Yun/Moment in Peking
    ~Zhao Ling's mom in Don't Ask Me Who I am (Bie Wen Wo Shi Shui)
    Here's a pic:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.star000.com/photos/actors/2006/04-21/li_qin_qin_01.jpg')
    Anyone have her complete profile?
    Last edited by redfirefly124; 03-27-07 at 10:06 AM.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

eeiiiwww....she looks so bad in that picture, red ....how come you posted that one?

LOL, yeah i remember her as the snobbish Niu Shuyun....damn i feel like hitting her every time she appears on screen, but i have got to admit, she was beautiful in Moment in Peking. Her snobbish character is quite entertaining at times, which means to say Li Qin Qin did a great job in there....

hey red, dont you have better picture of hers? replace that one, would you? she looked like she just got up from bed and ran straight to wherever she is in that picture.....i couldnt recognize her as Niu Shuyun without you mentioning it....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-27-07 at 09:59 AM.

LOL, I was in a rush....I was trying to find one of her as Ding Yi, and that's the only one I found...and she wasn't even Ding Yi in it!...here's some more:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.js1234.com/UploadFiles/2005-12/200512621947749.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.js1234.com/UploadFiles/2005-12/200512621913781.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img9.tiant.com.cn/pic/600_2/23254.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.qqread.com/ArtImage/20061019/ug4485_1.jpg')

Now I better replace the one in post 1 so ppl get a better impression of her.

Hey ghost, I think you've mixed it up, Niu Suyun is played by Hu Ke....this is Niu Su Yun's mom....she's pretty old, especially in TWFX....
    Last edited by redfirefly124; 03-27-07 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Now I better replace the one in post 1 so ppl get a better impression of her.
    yeah, you do that, ppl might faint looking at that awful picture...

anyway, the second picture of her in yellow does remind me of Niu Shuyun. the rest of them, well, i wouldve believed if you said they were different person....And i still think she looked the best as Niu Shuyun... sorry too lazy to search for her picture in Moment in Peking

is there really something weird about her lips or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    hey ghost, I think you've mixed it up, Niu Suyun is played by Hu Ke....this is Niu Su Yun's mom....she's pretty old, especially in TWFX.
    really? pardon me....everything is mixed up i guess...LOL...

hmm...Niu Shuyun's mom eh? now which one is that? oh yeah....the noisy one....same, i feel like slapping her everytime she appears on screen too
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-27-07 at 10:09 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

LOL, her lips are kinda pale....BTW, ghost, she's Niu Su yun's MOM....

she looks a lot younger in those pictures you posted tho....in Moment in Peking as Mdm Niu, well, she looked old...

whooo-yah, red....now that picture in post #1 is better, a LOT better! and you did great bolding the 'mom'. LOL, i totally missed that one....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-27-07 at 10:13 AM.

She looked really old in Tian Wai Fei Xian as Hu Ge's mom as well...>.< but that was the way she was supposed to look I guess, Hu Ge's dad had grey hair!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2006-01-12/U102P28T3D957739F326DT20060112162959.jpg')