Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Fan Brings Tragedy to Her Family

Thanks for the news Sugar. It is hard to believe everything that we read.... I think it is a good idea to make a movie out of it since it will teach all of the current and later generations a lesson. Plus, it would be a nice thing to donate the earnings to her mother and her(even though they are major psychopaths!!).
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

ah. . .I don't know. I think making a movie is a bad idea, actually. What will it tell kids of nowadays? Go crazy, quit school, cause your parents to go mad and kill themselves. . .then get a movie made about your life?!! Of course if anyone rationalize this ending as good then they are already nuts. . .but it just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Also, movies tend to romanticize certain things about a story depending on the director's perceptions (sometimes are base on what will attract the viewers), whether it's truthful or not. . .I fear the movie may even create more distortion for this already messed up situation.

. . . .of course, we'll just have to wait and see I guess.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

I didn't mean it in that way....I think IF the movie is made appropriately, it will be teach people who are also obessessive over idols a good lesson. But yea, if it is made in a bad way, than it can result in something negative. Therefore, it can go both ways...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I didn't mean it in that way....I think IF the movie is made appropriately, it will be teach people who are also obessessive over idols a good lesson. But yea, if it is made in a bad way, than it can result in something negative. Therefore, it can go both ways...
    Yeah but if the proceeds go to the crazy girl as was reported, it might encourage other fans to do similar crazy stunts.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Yeah but if the proceeds go to the crazy girl as was reported, it might encourage other fans to do similar crazy stunts.
    I totally agree with you and Cinnamon. Common sense is difficult to teach and the irony of doing so via a film in this case is just too much. There are much better and probably more effective ways of discouraging crazy fans from doing similar things than giving them money, such as fines, jail time, and/or other forms of "help."
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Who'd she be cast as, CC? Sha Gu

Anyways, Andy Lau probably has the money, but its entirely NOT his fault!!!!! This Yang Li Juan is jut TOO ridiculous! If I were Andy I'd just ignore her...
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Default HOW?

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Who'd she be cast as, CC? Sha Gu

Anyways, Andy Lau probably has the money, but its entirely NOT his fault!!!!! This Yang Li Juan is jut TOO ridiculous! If I were Andy I'd just ignore her...
    How to ignore her? Look at the attention she gained and the attention she got from all of us from appearing in the news? Anyway, the movie thing is not necessary in my opinion. I think there are good examples out there in movies already about crazy fans. Do we need another 1?
    I am living in exile, waiting for a little ray of hope to bring me back to where I belong.

I would love to direct a movie portraying Ms. Yang.

The climax of my movie shall involve a scene where Ms. Yang tries to sneak into Andy Lau's hotel room by hiding in what she thinks is his luggage, but it turns out to be the luggage of an American journalist headed for Iraq. She gets out of the suitcase in Iraq and sees someone who looks a lot like Andy, only it turns out to be a gay crossdressing extremist named Abdul al-Habib Abdulah the third. When Ms. Yang goes to kiss him, he mistakens her for an American spy and detonates a grenade to martyr himself and kill the infidel. He's blown to bits, but Ms. Yang only gets 1 arm and 3 toes on her left leg blown off. Ms. Yang is crushed by the death of her idol "Andy" and so she serenades the many bits of "Andy's" corpse by singing her favorite Andy Lau song. Unfortunately for her, American marines arrive on the scene at that time and mistakens her singing for a warcry and mows her down with automatic rifles.
    This account is retired.

Coincidentally (or maybe not), Wong Jing's movie 'Super Fans' will be released around this time. When I first heard the promo on radio, I thought it was some interview show asking random people what they think of the Yang Lijun case.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Yeah, I also thought that was quite interesting. It's just such a weird time to release a movie about an obsessive fangirl who spends all her time chasing after idols. . .when something so similar just happened in real life leading to a tragedy. Then again. . .it might help to be extra publicity for the movie.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Wong Jing actually made a movie called "Super Fans"?? Really? I have never heard of this. Is it a story about some crazy fans too. It wasn't influenced due to this incident, right??

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Wong Jing actually made a movie called "Super Fans"?? Really? I have never heard of this. Is it a story about some crazy fans too. It wasn't influenced due to this incident, right??
    I don't think so. I've already read about the filming of this movie during Chinese New Year. That was way before this incident.

You can read the synopsis here.
    http://www.gscmovies.com.my/cs.asp?search=superfans
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Thank you so much for the info Kidd! If a movie like this has already been made, than there is no use of making another one....Thanks for the link too.

poor andy.. he got pulled into this accident when none of it is his fault.. it's that crazy woman! who knew she'd be this crazyz over her idol, andy.. n forced her own father to death!! from the newspaper reports i read about.. she n her mother supposedly abuse her father for long periods of time.. i bet they forced him to commit suicide.. i cant believe china's media sponsored her to live in a hotel room by herself.. shld throw her in the streets.. she brought down the yang family and cause her father's death!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    yeah. . .at first when I heard about the news, I felt sorry for her family. . .but after following the story further. . .I found that her whole family was a few coconuts short. . .so maybe the lunacy is hereditary or something. . . .soo scary. . .hopefully she won't kidnap Andy. . .they did say they're gonna go back to Hong Kong. Hopes Andy gets some extra bodyguards during that time period. X_x
    Yeah.... So stupid i feel sorry for andy, he gets the blame when all he is doing is his job.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

This Yang girl is really psycho... What, SHE AND HER MOTHER ABUSED HER FATHER?? IF that is true, they don't deserve ANY sympathy at all... She and her mother have done a horrible thing and will have to pay for it for the rest of their lives..... I can't believe they are blaming Andy for it too. Poor Andy!

Now that I think about it more, it is actually more than just an obession over Andy. I think that it has gone beyond that...

This is too much for an Andy fan..I mean, sold their apartment just to go to HongKong and MAYBE have a chance to meet Andy Lau? that's soo wrong..
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER

Question crazy fan updates

Here we go again...another news update on this crazy fan

Film Planned on Andy Lau's Crazy Fan

Source: Crienglish

A star chaser-turned-director has announced his plan to make a thought-provoking film based on Hong Kong veteran Andy Lau's obsessive fan, Yang Lijuan.

Yang Lijuan hit the headlines last week after her 68-year-old father Yang Qinji ended his life by jumping into the sea in Hong Kong, leaving a posthumous letter pleading with Andy Lau to meet his obsessed daughter privately.

Director Chen Tianxing said the news struck a chord with him, and he felt a great need to make a film, showing such fans to appreciate their icons in healthy way.

A former farmer in Luzhou, southwestern China's Sichuan province, Chen Tianxing has worked hard on a career as a director-cum-martial arts actor - earning achievements which he attributes his long-time craze for the late action-movie star Bruce Lee.

Chen Tianxing said his upcoming film will focus on "narrating" instead of "commenting," and leave space for the audience to think over the issue themselves.

He also plans to donate all earnings from the screening to Yang Lijuan and her widowed mother.

Chen Tianxing has reportedly contacted Yang Lijuan for possible collaboration, but the reply described her as "too sad for things like this."

And more...

Crazy fan continues with "Hua pursuit", Went to Andy residence, Sunday, April 8, 2007 Hong Kong

Source :: Hong Kong newspapers
    Translated by AWCSG00155 from http://forum.awc618.com

On the third day of stay in Hong Kong, crazy fan Yang & her mother could not control any longer, they continued with 'star chasing'. Yesterday with he aged mother in a walking stick, all their luggage, they cruised around Mongkok, Kowloon Tung,... area by taxi.

After arriving in Hong Kong, they two has checked in to a hotel at Nan Chang Rd. At around 10 am they checked out of the hotel, lugging their luggage they went to Mongkok by taxi to pray at the Guang Yin temple in Shangdong street, praying for her deceased father & a meeting with Andy. During praying, her membership card dropped out, she said, "It is of no use now."

After that they went to He Wen Tian area searching for Andy’s residence, wanting to pay a visit to his house. As they do not know the exact house number, they even resorted to knocking house by house. A big group of media came on hearing the news, a big convoy of vehicles were packed outside Andy’s residence.

[O D: It was said Andy had wanted to go for holidays with her parents but was troubled by the fan & chose to stay at home all the time.]

Yang mother kept knocking at the doors, & pressing door bells of the houses, asking for Andy's house. The funniest thing was she even knocked at Sandra Ng's house, but Sandra was not at home. As she does not understand Cantonese, she once mistaken 'he does not stay here.' as 'staying here' & lingered for a long time.

During the process, a lady came out in a Benz from a house, Yang mother intercepted the car to ask where Andy was. She was hit slightly as she was not in time to avoid. The lady increased her speed & left. Luckily the injury was mild & needed no hospitalization. They left in dismay on failing to visit Andy's house.

At noon, they took a taxi to have lunch nearby. The taxi driver on seeing them counting the coins, gave them a free ride, probably knowing who they are.

But when they entered the eatery, they left without placing any order. They changed to another fast food restaurant to buy take-away.

When the media kept taking photos, Yang suddenly turned & scolded them, "How can we eat when you all are taking photos like that?"

They then took taxi back to the hotel they had stayed wanting to take a rest, but were rejected, with the excuse of there was no more room.

They rested in the nearby park. They attracted many onlookers, some commented on Yang's 'protruding teeth'

The two had a quarrel. Yang left, leaving her mother alone in the park, she sat in a daze, appeared lost & crying loudly. The police came & took her to the police station.

Yang took a taxi to Wang Da Xin temple & loitered around there, eating chips to 'cool down' . She sat by the stall for more than an hr, Her behavior was weird.

She was spotted by the police & was then sent to the police station in a police car to meet up with the mother at 4 pm. Some onlookers commented they wasted the time of the policeman.

They stayed till 8 pm, Yang left by the backdoor quietly. When the reporter called her, she said she was eating, & cut off the line when Andy’s name was mentioned.

[Oriental Daily]At the interview, the reporter found that Yang's hair was v oily & full of dandruff, her emotional was unstable, she rebuked, "Are you all forcing us to death?" She felt that Andy should have conscience to attend her father's funeral. Said, "He has not even give a word of condolences, he can write or call me. " She said she hates Andy, now without her father, there is no more meaning.

There was a news saying mainland broadcast bureau has forbidden the local TV stations to continue broadcasting news on the mother & daughter.

On HK side, it is learnt that Andy has not enough evidence to apply for injunction order to the two.

For more info go to asianfanatics
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She just won't give up will she? Hopeless...
    Last edited by j-walker; 04-08-07 at 02:04 PM. Reason: more news
    Currently watching: --
    Anticipating: GOONG 2 (original), HYD (Korean), Palace Scheme, Grand Entreprenur

I'm getting more and more annoyed with her....looking for Andy's house? She has issues...
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Oh my gosh, after all that has happened she is still looking for ANdy's house?? SHe really has mental problems that has gone way beyond being obsessed over ANdy... SHe is getting too much attention....I am SOO annoyed by her....Doesn't she have any shame??? SHe and her mother need psychological help before it is too late.
    Last edited by Trinie; 04-08-07 at 09:23 PM.