Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Crazy Fan Brings Tragedy to Her Family

OMG, another crazy Andy fan.... Gosh, why are they always attacking Andy?? I wonder if this is the reason why Andy refuses to reveal who his real girlfriend/wife is? Imagine if he really did one day?? I wonder how these crazy fans will react?? Gosh, I don't even want to imagine it..... I just wish that they will leave Andy alone... sigh...

By the way, did that one crazy 28 or 29 year old fan really become a nun? Or was she just saying that? I am just curious that's all.
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-20-07 at 03:54 AM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I don't really care much about the celebrity world but I can't help not to comment on these extreme Andy Lau fan incidents. All I can say is Andy is a dangerous guy, people get too obsessed with him, the guy is probably oozing with sex appeal. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    I love this lady! She's hilarious!

sounds like what u you would do if met ur idol
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Meh, hype hype hype. Andy seems too arrogant for my liking...it's more amusing to see him suffer than feel sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Meh, hype hype hype. Andy seems too arrogant for my liking...it's more amusing to see him suffer than feel sorry for him.
    Mm. I don't get people who'd like more to see people suffer.
    Yeah, I might be saying that because I'm pissed off with what you said as I am an Andy Lau fan. But.. it's true that I don't get people who want to see people suffer. Just a week ago or so, I heard on the radio that people are paying $1000 to those who can convince Britney Spears to commit suicide. How.. depressing.

Andy's girlfriend is none other than Rosamund Kwan.

Hehehe. . .
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic View Post
    Yeah, I might be saying that because I'm pissed off with what you said as I am an Andy Lau fan. But.. it's true that I don't get people who want to see people suffer. Just a week ago or so, I heard on the radio that people are paying $1000 to those who can convince Britney Spears to commit suicide. How.. depressing.

that's pretty terribile. Sure BRitney deserves some things and should get a bit slap at times, but I mean betting on if someone's gonna commit suicide? She didn't intefere with people's life or hurt the audience, what rights do they have to go hope that she dies? tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    sounds like what u you would do if met ur idol
    Actually, I have met my biggest star and I didn't do anything to him. I sat down and took pics with him and spoke with him for a few minutes. He even hugged me and we took pictures but........ NO, I would never make a fool out of myself and say that he was talking to me through songs. That's just pathetic. But to hear someone do it is very entertaining.

Actually, there is someone on this forum whom I would claim to have an intimate relationship with if I was ever to meet her. *eats cheesecake*

Actually, I have met my biggest star and I didn't do anything to him. I sat down and took pics with him and spoke with him for a few minutes. He even hugged me and we took pictures but........ NO, I would never make a fool out of myself and say that he was talking to me through songs. That's just pathetic. But to hear someone do it is very entertaining.

Actually, there is someone on this forum whom I would claim to have an intimate relationship with if I was ever to meet her. *eats cheesecake*

who was ur idol? resident-alien?

and who is this other soul? Bell?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    who was ur idol? resident-alien?
    I've never met him before. He is not my idol becase he's kinda perverted like you.

and who is this other soul? Bell?
    Huh? NO! *goes back to eating cheesecake*
    Last edited by GuGu; 10-23-07 at 08:48 PM.

I've never met him before. He is not my idol becase he's kinda perverted like you.

Huh? NO! *goes back to eating cheesecake*

then i don't know who u talking about

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic View Post

I agree!! I also wonder why people like to see others suffer?? I have been an Andy fan for over 20 years now and he has always been worth my support all of these years. It actually makes me feel really sad that all of this is happening to him. I mean, even to stars that I don't like, I would still have some sympathy for them if anything bad happened to them...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Gosh... I can't believe it but yes, there's an update on this saga!

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?article=18411

This woman sued Andy and now her representative wants him to apologise to her as well as pay 1 million for compensation.

I can't believe this. I think she should pay him for unnecessary stress!
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I thought that nutjob was gonna join a convent or something?
    This account is retired.

Thanks for the news update, but OMG!!! I can't believe this!!!! Why is she doing this to him?? I thought she was going to join a convent?? hey, maybe they saw how retarded she was and didn't want her?? I think she should pay him for causing him so much trouble and stress...SHe is truly "Bu Zhong Bu Xiao"!!! I wonder who is stupid enough to be her representative? Wait, can she even afford it?? I thought she and her mother are penniless?? Why are there so many stupid people in this world??? sigh.... Poor Andy!!

Some lunatic just won't die (pun not intended, though I really hope someone sent this nutjob to a mental institution).

Andy should counter sue, but it won't do good to his squeeky clean image.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Thanks for the news update, but OMG!!! I can't believe this!!!! Why is she doing this to him?? I thought she was going to join a convent?? hey, maybe they saw how retarded she was and didn't want her?? I think she should pay him for causing him so much trouble and stress...SHe is truly "Bu Zhong Bu Xiao"!!! I wonder who is stupid enough to be her representative? Wait, can she even afford it?? I thought she and her mother are penniless?? Why are there so many stupid people in this world??? sigh.... Poor Andy!!
    We've something called pro bono

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    Some lunatic just won't die (pun not intended, though I really hope someone sent this nutjob to a mental institution).

Andy should counter sue, but it won't do good to his squeeky clean image.
    I wonder if courts would even accept the case

I wonder what might she do if andy gets married..