Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One Parody To Ruin Them All

hey,

Whoa, funny stuff. I like how you incorporated the pictures into your story, too. I wonder what more you can come up with. Update!
    "It is poop calling vomit stink."---the insult dog

Plz visit my site: http://omnibus.250x.com

Originally posted by Floo..
    update soon !!!
    Oh, I will. *shrugs* Stuff like this don't take much effort to write. The most time I had to spend was to look for other fanfics here so I know what to spoof, or poke fun at. Mwady har!
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Originally posted by the blur one
    ya. i second that.

update soon!
    Damn right I will, but for the time being, can you all please read my Ultimate Script 1 and 2 first? Really short reads they are. Merely as long as 4 chapters of this parody of mine. I guess. Hardy har.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Originally posted by tido
    hey,

Whoa, funny stuff. I like how you incorporated the pictures into your story, too. I wonder what more you can come up with. Update!
    Oh, you'll be shocked. Mwahahhahahaha!
    Swifty, Writing

Originally posted by Eliar Swiftfire
    Damn right I will, but for the time being, can you all please read my Ultimate Script 1 and 2 first? Really short reads they are. Merely as long as 4 chapters of this parody of mine. I guess. Hardy har.
    where these ultimate scripts?

oh wait, i've found them...
    [size=1]"Now that I know there's something to know, I can't not know, just because I'm afraid somebody will know I know. You know?"[/size]

And those comments are inspired by real-life experiences... in fanfiction.net. *shudders*
    *Shakes head* I assure you, you have my pity

LOL, the update is great! And I love the pictures accompanying the story too =)

[Yes, I am aware of how teenybopperish I sound but unfortunately, I can't get it out of my blood ]

BTW, Eliar, do they even realise the purpose of this parody?
    玉木宏

blog

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Thumbs up

This is absolutely wonderful, Eliar! I'm really enjoying this fanfic, they should turn it into a serie. (Of course using the real people in this marvellous story).
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Originally posted by Chi Mei
    *Shakes head* I assure you, you have my pity

LOL, the update is great! And I love the pictures accompanying the story too =)

[Yes, I am aware of how teenybopperish I sound but unfortunately, I can't get it out of my blood ]
    No problem. This parody is tailormade for teenyboppers! Uh huh! I've decided to concentrate on less intelligent fare like this than a sophisticated twisty storyline like Ultimate Script 2 in order to get attention.

Nah. Me iz kidding, really.

It is my manly duty to entertain my wonderfully wonderful readers. Yup.
    Swifty, Writing

Originally posted by Athena
    This is absolutely wonderful, Eliar! I'm really enjoying this fanfic, they should turn it into a serie. (Of course using the real people in this marvellous story).
    Yes, I soooo agree with ya! I'm sure it'll break ratings records and rope me a 'Best Screenwriter Award' or something!

And then, I'll get myself into some underground relationship with some rather famous celebrity. Ah. Life.

But for the time being, look out for my update tonight.
    Swifty, Writing

No problem. This parody is tailormade for teenyboppers! Uh huh! I've decided to concentrate on less intelligent fare like this than a sophisticated twisty storyline like Ultimate Script 2 in order to get attention.

eh? but i love this much less intelligent fare here. and yes, it is your manly duty to entertain your wonderfully wonderful readers - me one of them
    [size=1]"Now that I know there's something to know, I can't not know, just because I'm afraid somebody will know I know. You know?"[/size]

Originally posted by junny
    BTW, Eliar, do they even realise the purpose of this parody?
    Better not, if they know that this is one of my insane attempts to rule the world, they'll fear me.
    Swifty, Writing

eh? but i love this much less intelligent fare here. and yes, it is your manly duty to entertain your wonderfully wonderful readers - me one of them
    Aw. I am so flattered. Well then, I'll begin with my next chapter.
    Swifty, Writing

"Cecilia... Cecilia... Cecilia..." Nicholas thought angstily. "When will I ever see you again?"

The youth stopped walking when he saw a flower shop before him.

"Perhaps, I should buy and keep some flowers with me, so that I can give it to her when I ever see her again." He said, which caused some girl readers to swoon and that whole romanticism of this all... ignoring the fact that his idea was totally dumb.

When he stepped into the shop... he saw...

Two girls, with a blanket draped over....

... Richie Ren.

Yes, two girls WAS sitting at the counter, while the villainous bastard was lying nearby on a mattress, a blanket draped over him. Yup. Uh huh. *wipes off blood on nose*

"I'm sorry, sir, we're closed." Charlene said.

"I don't care. I just want to buy some roses." Nicholas said.

"But..." Gillian began.

"YOU SILLY GALS!" Roared Richie Ren as he shot awake, went over and slapped Charlene and Gillian. "The gentlemen here wants to buy something, LET HIM BUY IT!!!"

Charlene fell onto the floor.

"This ain't the way to treat a lady." Nicholas said softly... and why why do you dress up as a woman too?"

"I am the White Maiden!" Richie Ren huffed.

"But you ain't no Maiden."

"Yes, I am! And I'm a CROSSDRESSER too!" Richie Ren struck a pose.

Anita Yuen popped in suddenly, she was dressed in ancient costume, but obviously a male wardrobe. "Nope, I'm the crossdresser here!"

She disappeared after that.

"..." Richie Ren remarked.

"..." Nicholas said. "Why the hell are you using the titles of other fanfics in SPCNet?"

"So that people would know that we're a parody?" Richie Ren suggested.

"That's true." Nicholas nodded.

"Now, pretty boy, it's time for us to have a 'BATTLE AT WULIN', right after I finish some of the BLACK TEA LEAF here. Beware of me, I've learnt the LEGENDARY BOOK OF SUN-MOON SWORDPLAY." Richie Ren said, taking out his enchanted sword.

"It doesn't matter. I have learnt my arts from the Sunflower Sword Goddess! I shall fight for the girls' freedom!" Nicholas pulled out a sword, on the blade of the sword, these words were engraved 'DIZ IZ SUNFLOWR SOWRD'.

And so, they started fighting.

... and fighting...

... and fighting...

... and fighting...

... and fighting...

... and fighting...

... and fighting...

... and fighting...

... and fighting...

In the end, the sword flew off from Richie's hand.

"No!!! How could this be??" Richie said, voicing the most popular quote among baddies. "I'm unstoppable!"

"Was."

"Please, don't you want to hear my last words?" Richie cried desperately.

"Yeah. I just did." Nicholas said.

He plunged the sword through Richie's chest.

Charlene and Gillian cried in happiness. They dashed towards Nicholas' side.

"You've just saved our lives! We are eternally grateful!! How can we ever repay you?" They both said.

"Let's have sex." Nicholas said.

And so, they *CENSORED* *CENSORED* AND *CENSORED* AND *CENSORED* AND *CENSORED*

.... just kidding.

"You've just saved our lives! We are eternally grateful!! How can we ever repay you?" They both said.

"There's nothing you can do." Nicholas said. "Leave. Go live a better life than this. Your lives belong to yourselves now."

"No, we must repay you." Gillian protested.

"Perhaps we will follow you forever." Charlene said.

"Ahaha... fools, you can't stop the four heavenly kings... no matter what..." Richie said suddenly.

"Four heavenly kings?" Nicholas' eyes widened. "The bastards who killed my parents! YOU WORK FOR THEM???"

But Richie had already vomited blood and died.

"Damn. I must seek the four now."

"We will help you." Gillian said.

"Yeah." Charlene agreed.

And thus, a fellowship was born. Yadda yadda yadda. Uh huh.

===================================

Reviews:

Mr. Marderfarker: OMG! This is soooooooo interesting!! More please! I want to see what will happen to Nicholas next! And now that Twins have joined him, things are going to be very interesting!!!!

Ai mer Beech: fukk you! this story sux0r! j00 go to hell!

Fook Mi and Fook Yu: Please write more! We love this fic very much! It's so serious and funny!

Cuntilla: Nice story. Whoa.

[email protected]: Very well written, my friend. I am very amazed by the way you wrote Nicholas and Richie's swordsfighting scene. It was so full of energy and realism. I could imagine the entire scene just by closing my eyes. I am speechless.

Richard Ryder: Yay. More sex scenes!
    Last edited by Eliar Swiftfire; 07-09-03 at 11:22 AM.
    Swifty, Writing

This is hilarious!!! Great job The 4 Heavenly Kings as villains?! Great twist! Please update soon.

Talking

just love the fight scene and the sex scene. so totally absolutely amazingly descriptive they were.

you're such a star, oh eliar.

"Wonderfully wonderful?" *swoons* [not!] I bet now you've made me and the other readers this:
    ^_______________________________________________^
    happy, what with that comment and the hilarious new update and all ^^

More fighting! More sex!

Originally posted by jeh
    This is hilarious!!! Great job The 4 Heavenly Kings as villains?! Great twist! Please update soon.
    No problem. Thanks.

It had always been my wish to see the four together in a movie. Finally.

So far, the best was only three of them. In that crazy old Wong Jing movie that ripped off from Street Fighter (Jacky, Andy and Aaron were in it)
    Swifty, Writing

just love the fight scene and the sex scene. so totally absolutely amazingly descriptive they were.

you're such a star, oh eliar.
    I'm kinda worried that I would be describing too much. Oh, there might be minors in here. And they would tell their parents that visiting this site, and reading this fic, had defiled their virgin eyes.
    Swifty, Writing

Originally posted by Chi Mei
    "Wonderfully wonderful?" *swoons* [not!] I bet now you've made me and the other readers this:
    ^_______________________________________________^
    happy, what with that comment and the hilarious new update and all ^^

More fighting! More sex!
    Definitely!

Aahhhhh... I feel so loved. I haven't felt like this since the days when I reigned supreme in the Jpop/Jrock and Slam Dunk sections of fanfiction.net . So loooooooooooong ago. Can't believe that it's already 4 months since my ff.net account got banned.
    Swifty, Writing