Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One Parody To Ruin Them All

me fill dat dis storee is veli veli farnie
    kool stroree! luv it!

Originally posted by Eliar Swiftfire
    "Now, pretty boy, it's time for us to have a 'BATTLE AT WULIN', right after I finish some of the BLACK TEA LEAF here. Beware of me, I've learnt the LEGENDARY BOOK OF SUN-MOON SWORDPLAY." Richie Ren said, taking out his enchanted sword.
    Ahahaha! I didn't know my story was being featured in this hilarious story. Nicely done. I am not even sure how I should react. One thing is for sure... My eyes popped out when I unsuspectingly clicked on this thread and happened to see LEGENDARY BOOK OF SUN-MOON SWORDPLAY incorporated into the plot. So I guess my fanfic was one of those you guys were commenting about in the other thread. I am sorry to hear that. Legendary Book may not have the most riveting plot, but I do believe that it has fairly decent grammar. (no anger in the preceding comment) Anyway, you are doing a great job of entertaining us all here, so keep up the good work. By the way, I love the side comments left by "readers," especially the little fellow who enjoys utilizing profanity to express himself. Maybe you could add my favorite actor, Gilbert Lam, into the story. But please...make him a dashing hero or I just might have to kill you, Elfie

Originally posted by the blur one
    what a nightmare.

i scleamd veli veli loud too.
    I veli powerfool, eh?
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Originally posted by MeMyselfandI2000
    me fill dat dis storee is veli veli farnie
    kool stroree! luv it!
    Th4nks d00d.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Originally posted by Melanie
    Ahahaha! I didn't know my story was being featured in this hilarious story. Nicely done. I am not even sure how I should react. One thing is for sure... My eyes popped out when I unsuspectingly clicked on this thread and happened to see LEGENDARY BOOK OF SUN-MOON SWORDPLAY incorporated into the plot. So I guess my fanfic was one of those you guys were commenting about in the other thread. I am sorry to hear that. Legendary Book may not have the most riveting plot, but I do believe that it has fairly decent grammar. (no anger in the preceding comment) Anyway, you are doing a great job of entertaining us all here, so keep up the good work. By the way, I love the side comments left by "readers," especially the little fellow who enjoys utilizing profanity to express himself. Maybe you could add my favorite actor, Gilbert Lam, into the story. But please...make him a dashing hero or I just might have to kill you, Elfie
    Erm... who's Gilbert Lam. Gimme his chinese name?

And, I dunno, I ain't talking about your fic in the other thread. Cos, I've never actually read it before. Back then, when I was writing that chapter, I was merely browsing thru the forum, looking for fic titles I can use.
    Swifty, Writing

Hm. I've not been updating this for sometime. Everybody miss me?
    Swifty, Writing

Originally posted by Eliar Swiftfire
    Hm. I've not been updating this for sometime. Everybody miss me?

Of course. :P Where would I get a good laugh from without your updates? I was wondering, will there ever be an end? I don't know what you will come up with by then. However, I think this parody has potential for endless possibilities. So yeah, update soon.
    "It is poop calling vomit stink."---the insult dog

Plz visit my site: http://omnibus.250x.com

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!! Then I will make my return!!!!

... after I get my nails manicured.
    Swifty, Writing

"A month has passed... a month has passed and yet... NOTHING HAS HAPPENED???" Jacky Cheung screamed in anger as he ripped off some poor guy's head off with his bare hands and started treating the decapitated body as a rag doll.

"Well, yeah, I was getting kinda bored. I mean, jeez, I've just acted in Heroic Duo, which, in my opinion, was better than Infernal Affairs, yet people didn't think it was good, blah, so what if the ending was sappy? It managed to show my mad acting skills." Leon Lai muttered.

"Don't diss Infernal Affairs, dude." Andy Lau snapped at his colleague, "or I'll use my manipulative bastardness to manipulate you out of Infernal Affars 3, and have Jay Chou replace you instead so that we can get more teeny boppers to watch our movie."

"Shut up, you sell-out, I'm a Best Actor winner," Leon Lai growled, taking out his Golden Horse Award statuette (which he won for 'Three').

"So am I." Andy Lau drew his HK Awards statuette.

They both began beating the crap out of each other with the statuettes.

"Stop it, you fools!" Aaron Kwok shrieked. He had just finished strapping a guy onto a chair and chopping his limbs off with an axe. "We are the Heavenly Kings! We rule the world! We shouldn't be bickering among one another!"

Andy and Leon stopped fighting. They stared at Aaron for a while before nodding briefly.

"Yeah, you're right." Andy nodded. He extended his hand to Leon. "I'm sorry your last few movies were floppers, and that they snubbed you for Tony Leung in the HK Awards."

"I'm sorry that you don't have my good looks. And the Golden Horse Awards worth more than the HK Awards anyway." Leon took Andy's hand and shook it.

They began fighting again.

Aaron sighed.

"Well, what do you expect? We are meant to be villains doing cruel heartless stuff to the heroes of this story. But due to the fact that our author had abandoned us for many weeks, we had no choice but to display our pent-up frustration on one another." Jacky said.

"What's the point of this scene anyway?" Aaron snorted.

"No idea. But then, explanations are never needed in this fantastic fic." Jacky answered.

===========================

While the Heavenly Kings were busy squabbling in their EVIL headquarters.

Edison (accompanied by the girls from Twins) wandered around HK, continuing his search for his beloved Cecilia.

Romantic, isn't it?

Not interesting though, so the author decides to skip his part for tonight.

"Hey! Screw you!" Edison screamed.

===========================

"Thank you for letting me stay at your house." Cecilia said, "I'm feeling much better now. I'll walk home by myself."

"No, I'll go with you." Edison replied grimly.

"You're a nice guy." Cecilia smiled.

"I love helping people." Edison grinned.

"Help help! Someone snatched my handbag!!" An old woman cried.

"Arrgh! Someone just stabbed me with a knife! Call the ambulance!" A mafia dude cried.

"My baby's disappeared! Help me look for him!! Please!!" A middle-aged woman cried.

"Help! My house is on fire!!!! My kids are inside!!!" A desperate-looking man cried.

Edison paid the people in distress no heed and walked Cecilia home.
    Swifty, Writing

Grabs the HK Awards statuette off Andy and the Golden Horse Awards statuette off Leon, clobbers them both on the head with them and passes the two statuettes to Jacky Cheung for his performance in July Rhapsody
    [size=1]"Now that I know there's something to know, I can't not know, just because I'm afraid somebody will know I know. You know?"[/size]

Yeah, I thought Andy didn't deserve the awards back then for Running Out of Time. Francis Ng was better in that... forgot what's the name of the movie, cop film, Louis Koo as his young partner.
    Swifty, Writing

excellent......
    u've made ur comebaack
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

Eliar I love your parody!!! It's hilarious. I'll be waiting for more.

very cute!!! this is ABSOLUTELY adorable, kinda like a chubby baby. seriously, i would never be concerned about what's going on in that little head of yours.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

*stares blankly at above review*

Er... thanks.
    Swifty, Writing

Added a couple of pictures for the last few chapters. Check it out if you want to.

The alien invasion, the S.H.E./self-insertion and monster chapters.
    Swifty, Writing

Good God, man, this parody story of yours had me laughing in stitches . Haven't been this entertained for quite some time now. Come to think of it, never read a story like this before. to your wacky, ultra disturbed mind. Keep on writing, dude

BTW, can you add in something about Ekin Cheng and his typical "cool, silent, heroic" roles .

Hey, just started reading it. props to you. It's hilarious! You have mad skills Eliar.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Hm. I wonder whether I should move this to my own site.

I might continue this one, but only if it's on my own site.

(To those who are curious... http://www.hooliness.com/swifty)
    Last edited by Eliar Swiftfire; 02-29-04 at 03:38 AM.
    Swifty, Writing

you should just put them on both sites.
    i visit your site frequently to check out SD :Inside stuff as i'm a fan of SD.
    and i've posted on your tagboard a few times
    wonderful site, i must say
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD