Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: One Parody To Ruin Them All

Default One Parody To Ruin Them All

IMPORTANT!!!! To read the uncensored, profanity-laced, 'Director' Cut' version, (also the final two chapters of the fic that are not posted here) go to my site at http://hooliness.com/swifty/optrta.htm

======================

It was a warm and sunny day, very warm and sunny day.

Nicholas Tse, who was a gorgeous hunk, was playing basketball at a basketball court. He displayed his awesome skills in basketball perfectly by making 384635835683568336 consecutive three-pointers with his eyes closed. After that, he flew over his 7-foot tall defenders for an awesome 360 degrees dunk.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs6.netease.com/ent/upimage/200306/1055843546.jpg')

"My my! He's so hunky!" Ruby Lin gushed. She was sitting at courtside.

"OH, I'M SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!" Joey Yung's eyes had turned heart-shaped.

"Me too! I dream of him everyday!" Jerry Yan agreed.

Edison Chen, who was a hunk too, wiped his sweat off from his face. "Not bad." He said to Nicholas Tse. "Not bad at all."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wanwa.com/FileRoot/art/actor/1190.jpg')

After saying that, he grinned a gorgeous devillish smile and drove towards Nicholas Tse with the basketball. He soared high up in the air, and did a tomahawk slam.

The two girls AND Jerry Yan squealed in excitement.

Finally, the game ended.

Edison Chen and Nicholas Tse walked off the court while wiping sweat. The two girls AND Jerry Yan rushed forward with towels in their hands.

"Get out of my way." Edison sneered. Taking out a chainsaw to saw Jerry apart.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://asiastar-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/pict/jerryyan.jpg')

"OH MY, HE'S SO MANLY!" Ruby Lin gasped. She threw herself upon Edison.

"I wish he could saw everyone into pieces in front of me everyday..." Joey Yung swooned. "Eh? Where's Nicholas Tse?"

Nicholas, who was so filled with angst when he walked off the basketball court, had disappeared...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.pathfinder.com/time/asia/magazine/2002/1014/nicolas_tse.jpg')

==============================

Nicholas sat alone in his room. Which was conveniently pretty dark.

"I had a sad and tragic past." He said in totally bishounenly manner.

Then, there was a flashback scene.

A long time ago, Nicholas used to be a happy child, living happy lives with his parents, Deborah and Patrick Tse.

One day, while he was playing with his own toys at the living room, a group of men in black broke into the room. They mercilessly took out their shotguns and gunned Nicholas' parents in front of the child's eyes.

After that, he became an orphan, and grew up in an orphanage.

"I will avenge you, father, mother," Nicholas said quietly, tears streaming down his eyes, making him even more handsome than before. He had never smiled since then, the only way to entertain himself was reading the wonderful Ultimate Script 1 and 2 fanfics by the talented Eliar Swiftfire.

Anyway, til this day, he remembered clearly how the leader of the men in black looked like... he had a Pikachu tattooed on his buttocks...
    Last edited by Eliar Swiftfire; 06-18-04 at 02:37 PM.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Cool, a fellow radical - I think its about time, for change.
    my right arm slams shut

a little island east of america and west of europe

Thumbs up ROFL...

I knew this was coming and I can tell you're having fun doing this....

maybe you two should join forces and wreak havoc in the fanfic forum - I'm sure WK/SS will love you for it!

Lightning struck.

Thunder roared.

Rain started to pour.

Four villainous figures in black gathered in a dark dark room. The four richest men in world. The four joint-owners of the largest company in the world. The most powerful figures in the world. So powerful that they make Bill Gates look like some penniless, homeless dude.

They are known to most as the 'FOUR HEAVENLY KINGS'. They were never separated. Their names were Jacky Cheung, Andy Lau, Leon Lai and Aaron Kwok.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.muzi.com/icon_c/20051_001_a.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.andy-lau.de/movies/wjd/wjd115s.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.leonnation.com/leon1_r1_c2.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.aaron-kwok.net/aaron/newcd.jpg')

They have committed all sorts of crimes to achieve the wealth they have now. Raping, murder, robbery, terrorism, bestiality, necrophilia, etc etc.

Summary?

They were scary people.

And in the plot twist later in the fic, it will be discovered that they were the ones who murdered poor Nicholas Tse's parents.

Of course, readers aren't supposed to know that yet...

So... there's no reason for me to dwell on their scenes anymore.

===========================

Nicholas Tse walked through the streets, his hunkiness attracting glances from everyone, guys, gals and dogs.

But he barely noticed them. There was only one thing in his mind.

Food.

All of a sudden, a girl bumped on him.

"Sorry." The girl said.

"..." Nicholas Tse replied.

Then, he gasped in surprise when he saw how beautifully beautiful the girl was.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bill88.com/cecilia/cecilia04.jpg')

"... what's your name?" Nicholas asked.

"... Cecilia Cheung..." The girl replied.

"I see, can I buy you dinner?"

Cecilia looked surprised. But she nodded frantically.

And so, the two went off to have dinner.

After two minutes together, Nicholas realized that she was a special girl. Beautiful. Intelligent. Witty. And most unique of all, she farted in public.

What a woman...

Cecilia's cheeriness was a counterpoint to his angstiness. The aura radiating from her so bright that even the sun pales in comparison. Her beauty, so brilliant that it would inspire Shakespeare to compose 6095480568604 stanza poems for her.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bill88.com/cecilia/cecilia20.jpg')

In fact, he felt that her very presence had lightened up is life.

I'm in love. Nicholas Tse thought in surprise.

=============================

Edison smirked when he saw Nicholas and some cute chick enjoying their lunch in McDonald's.

"So, that's his new chick, eh? Doesn't matter, I'll make her mine. We'll have a tragic love triangle which will drag on for chapters and chapters and will be appreciated by the readers here." Edison nodded to himself.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bill88.com/cecilia/cecilia01.jpg')<--- Edison's Fantasy.

"EDISON CHEN???"

Edison whirled around. And saw three long-haired men standing before him.

"Yeah?" Edison said. "Whaddaya want?"

"We're the F4! Or rather, we are the three surviving members of F4! I'm Vanness!" One long-haired guy said.

"I'm Vic!" Another long-haired guy said.

"I'm Ken!" Yet another long-haired guy said.

"We're here to avenge the tragic death of our beloved Jerry!" Vanness cried. Taking out the severed blood-drenched head of Jerry.

"You sick monster!" Vic wept, taking out a bloody severed arm.

"Yeah!" Ken sobbed, Jerry's leg on his hands. "And Jerry will be watching us avenge his wrongful death!"

"Hmph!" Edison hmph'd. He ran towards the three, a baretta on each hand. He fired repeatedly.

Bullets flew towards the three long-haired men.

Bullet-time began.

The three avoided the bullets Matrix-style.

Bullet time ended.

"HAIYA!" The three remaining F4 members tossed off the dismembered body parts of their departed friend and pulled out katanas to battle Edison.

Edison jumped up.

When he was in mid-air.

Camera stopped and whirled around Edison.

Edison kicked Vanness.

Vanness flew towards the streets. A bus ran him down.

Edison landed on the ground, punched Vic's face. Vic slammed against the lamp post. The lamp post broke and fell onto Vic. Crushing his head immediately.

"No! How could this be!!" Ken cried in disbelief.

"KAMEHAMEHA!" Edison roared. A large energy wave burst out from his hands and rushed towards Ken.

Ken turned to ashes immediately.

"Don't mess with me." Edison growled. He returned his attention into McDonald's. Apparently, no one inside noticed whatever had happened outside.

"Hmph." Edison hmph'd and walked away.

=================================

Reviews:

Mr. Marderfarker: OMG! This is soooooooo sweet! More please! I want to see what will happen between Nicholas and Cecilia! So romantic! I want to see them together immediately!

Ai mer Beech: fukk you! this story sux0r! j00 go to hell!

Fook Mi and Fook Yu: Please write more! We love this fic very much! It's so interesting and sweet!

Cuntilla: Nice story. LOL! :-D

[email protected]: Very well written, my friend. This is the first fic I've ever read which I can RELATE with the main character, Nicholas Tse. The other characters were so deep and complex, the plot so intricate and intriguing... I bow before you in respect.

Richard Ryder: Yeah! Cecilia Cheung x Nicholas Tse! Write more! I want more romance! Don't write action! I hate action!
    Last edited by Eliar Swiftfire; 07-05-03 at 12:53 PM.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Go on, spoof them! Might as well add a chapter about how pathetic grammar and expression can be. Go on, display your destructive genius. Oh god.

玉木宏

blog

Meanwhile, at some place else. Two girls were selling flowers. Their names were Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung. They refer themselves as Twins, not because they were real twins. Uh uh. Those two gals were big fans of the baddies in Matrix: Reload, The Twins, that's why they ended up calling themselves that too. Charlene's birthday was on the 22nd of November. Gillian's was on the 21st of January. Charlene was 5'5, Gillian was 5'2. Charlene liked R & B. Charlene liked Pop music. Charlene's fave seasons were Summer and Winter. Gillian's was Autumn. Gillian liked Charlene, Charlene liked Gillian. Both grew up together. But sometimes, Gillian disliked Charlene, Charlene disliked Gillian. It really depends.

(INSERT MORE INFODUMP HERE, LOOOOOOOOOOONG paragraphs that are made for two purposes. 1) To make readers know about the girls. 2) To make readers fall asleep.)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.eegmusic.com/image/artists/eeg/twins_02.jpg')

"Business is bad." Charlene said.

Gillian nodded. Her attention was on her latest issue of Playboy.

"No one's buying flowers." Charlene whined, she wept on Gillian's shoulder.

**LESBIAN SCENE WARNING! LESBIAN SCENE WARNING!!!!**

And then, Gillian kissed Charlene's cheek to calm her down.

**END LESBIAN SCENE! END LESBIAN SCENE!!**

"Ahhh." A voice rang out suddenly, "what are you two beautiful ladies doing here?"

The girls looked up, and saw that someone had entered their shop. A really ugly bloke.

"Well, I wanna buy some roses."

"REALLY?" The two girls' faces lit up immediately.

"Yeah, for each of you." The bloke grinned slyly. "The name's Chan, Eason Chan."

"Oh, Mr. Chan, you flatter me greatly." Charlene giggled.

Gillian merely blushed.

Suddenly, the sound of gunshot cut through the serenity like a dagger.

Eason's face was twisted into a mask of agony and pain.

"AAAARGH!" Eason argh'd. He collapsed onto the floor and died.

**WARNING! LESBIAN SCENE! WARNING LESBIAN SCENE!**

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.eegmusic.com/twins/cd-2003-04/20030428-twins-website_14.gif')

The girls hugged each other and shrieked.

**END LESBIAN SCENE**

A White Maiden stood at the entrance, holding a hand.

"White Maiden!" Charlene gasped.

"Aw... girls, no need for formalities. Just call me RICHIE." Richie Ren grinned as he removed his white wig and kept his gun into his pocket. He gave Eason a kick. And another, and another, and another. And finally, he got so pumped up that he took a vase nearby and hit the corpse with it repeatedly.

"Girls girls... how many times have I told you NOT to flirt with your customers? Look at how he had to pay for his dear life because of this!" Richie laughed evilly.

"...But... but..." Gillian began.

Richie gave Gillian a vicious backhand slap. Gillian fell onto the floor, weeping.

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME!!!" Richie shrieked. "YOU TWO ARE MY MINIONS! AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! NOW, SHUT UP AND CONTINUE SELLING YOUR FLOWERS! IF YOU D0N'T EARN MORE THAN 200 DOLLARS TODAY, YOU TWO ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!"

Then, he walked off.

Leaving the two poor poor girls to ponder their fate.

Will anyone save them from this evil evil fate? Will they ever meet their knight in a shining armour?

No one knows.

===============================

I don't believe this. Nicholas Tse thought. Here I am, sitting in the train with a BEAUTIFUL girl I barely know...

"Nicholas?"

And look at her face! So beautiful! And a smile so bright that it makes the sun pales in comparison! Eyes that twinkle like the glittering stars! Oh, how I wish this train would continue its trek forever! So I can do nothing but stare at her face!

"Nicholas?"

And... and...

"Huh? What?" Nicholas said wittily after Cecilia's voice interrupted him from his reverie.

Cecilia beamed brightly. "You don't have to hold my grocery bags so tightly, you know! Both of us are sitting, so everything won't fall off easily..."

"Um... right, sorry." Nicholas stammered. For some reason, he realized that he was blushing, something that had never happened in his life before. He realized that the bags in his arms had been crumpled flat.

"It's okay! Never mind. I should thank you for helping me with my shopping! As you know, my parents are coming back from America tonight, so I had to prepare them a grand welcome supper!" Cecilia chuckled.

Nicholas smiled hunkily. "Don't mention it. I always help my friends."

"Friend? I'm a friend?" Cecilia asked. "We just know each other for a few hours!"

Unprepared for a question like this, Nicholas stared at Cecilia with a stunned expression, he tried opening his mouth to answer, but no words came forth.

"You can't even answer immediately? I'm so disappointed, Nicholas. I know, you are about to say that I'm a complete stranger. Hmph!" Cecilia pretended to pout, before bursting into a soft melodious laughter. "I'm just kidding! Anyway, I'm going to take a nap now, please tell me when we've reached our station."

"Er... okay." was the only thing the the raven-haired youth could say.

The girl leaned back against her seat and closed her eyes.

Nicholas looked out through the windows wordlessly, deep in thought. Nighttime came, but not without announcing its arrival at Hong Kong first by blanketing everything with darkness and snuffling out the remaining sunlight. The pale round moon was in the middle of its nightly passage into the dark sky, accompanied by a handful of glittering stars that were not obscured by the clouds. The lights, coming out from buildings, houses and streetlights could be seen in the faraway distance.

Minutes passed, everything was quiet save the sound of train moving on its tracks and the muffled conversations between passengers sitting meters away. Nicholas returned his attention to Cecilia. He took a deep breath.

"You're the type of friend who makes me want to be a better person. The one and only type." He said softly as a gentle smile crept upon his lips. "It's funny. Even though we only know for a few hours. I think I'm the only one on the face of the Earth who realizes that you're the nicest girl on Earth, and appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing you do, in every single thought you have, in how you always say what you mean and how you always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think everyone else still don't know how amazing you are."

Nicholas paused, his smile widening.

"And the fact that I know makes me feel great."

He watched her for another moment and sighed wistfully. I would never say all these if Cecilia's awake. And then, it didn't take long for sleep to come upon him like an uninvited visitor.

As the sound of Nicholas's still, even breathing gradually became loud snores, Cecilia opened her eyes slowly and looked at the sleeping boy with an expression of profound sorrow.

But I'm dying of a terminal illness, Nic... not in this chapter, but soon.

After saying that, she took away her grocery bags, and left Nicholas alone in the train.

After that, Nicholas woke up, and realized that Cecilia was missing. He looked outside, and saw Cecilia standing at the station, waving sadly to him.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Nicholas screamed.

But it was too late.

The train continued to move.

... yadda yadda, will Nicholas ever find his beloved again? Will Lady Fate smile for him? How long will this soap opera be?

No one knows.

Reviews:

Mr. Marderfarker: OMG! This is soooooooo touching!! More please! I want to see what will happen to Twins!! Richie 'White Maiden' Ren is so evil! I want to smack him! And the second scene was too hard for me, so I didn't read it. Sorry! You should write something simpler!

Fook Mi and Fook Yu: This is so sad and full of angst! Please write more! We are interested to see what's going to happen!

Cuntilla: Sad chapter! :-(

[email protected]: Very well written, my friend. The two characters, Charlene and Gillian, displayed a vulnerability not seen in characters of any other fics. Thus, increasing realism into this dark and gritty story. I am mesmerized. I like the Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung scene too. It was tragic and poignant. I hope to see them together!

Richard Ryder: Yeah! Charlene x Gillian! Write more! I want more romance! But the Nicholas x Cecilia scene very boring! Please don't write anything this long! I'll still support you even if you don't write any descriptions for your scenes at all!!!!! You ARE GOD!
    Last edited by Eliar Swiftfire; 07-05-03 at 02:14 PM.
    Swifty, Writing

Originally posted by MYF
    Cool, a fellow radical - I think its about time, for change.
    Definitely.

Hehehe, saw your posts on that Round Robin thread. We have some things in common. And we are both frustrated about some similar things too.
    Swifty, Writing

Default Re: ROFL...

Originally posted by Em
    I knew this was coming and I can tell you're having fun doing this....

maybe you two should join forces and wreak havoc in the fanfic forum - I'm sure WK/SS will love you for it!

WK/SS ?
    Swifty, Writing

Originally posted by junny

Go on, spoof them! Might as well add a chapter about how pathetic grammar and expression can be. Go on, display your destructive genius. Oh god.

I am soooo going to make myself the most talked-about man in the fanfiction section.
    Swifty, Writing

As sad as I may be, being a big fan of Twins, Joey and other popstars, I have to say that this is hilarious! =P *mimics Fook Mi and Fook Yu* "Please write more! We love this fic very much! It's so interesting and sweet!"

BTW, the comments are also very....interesting =)

a little island east of america and west of europe

Default Re: Re: ROFL...

Originally posted by Eliar Swiftfire
    WK/SS ?
    Whitekrane/Suet Seung - forum mod.
    I forgot to mention Goofy as well...

Well, Ed - you got the attention that you yearn for so much anyway!

"You're the type of friend who makes me want to be a better person. The one and only type." He said softly as a gentle smile crept upon his lips. "It's funny. Even though we only know for a few hours. I think I'm the only one on the face of the Earth who realizes that you're the nicest girl on Earth, and appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing you do, in every single thought you have, in how you always say what you mean and how you always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think everyone else still don't know how amazing you are."
    *swoon*
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

Originally posted by Chi Mei
    As sad as I may be, being a big fan of Twins, Joey and other popstars, I have to say that this is hilarious! =P *mimics Fook Mi and Fook Yu* "Please write more! We love this fic very much! It's so interesting and sweet!"

BTW, the comments are also very....interesting =)
    Mwahahaha, thank you, sweetie. If ya like this, ya will like mah Ultimate Scripts.

And those comments are inspired by real-life experiences... in fanfiction.net. *shudders*
    Swifty, Writing

Default Re: Re: Re: ROFL...

Originally posted by Em
    Whitekrane/Suet Seung - forum mod.
    I forgot to mention Goofy as well...

Well, Ed - you got the attention that you yearn for so much anyway!

Oh. Didn't know you were talking about one person instead of two.

Attention? Ain't near the type of attention I got in fanfiction.net YET, but still satisfying enough.
    Swifty, Writing

Originally posted by Floo..
    *swoon*
    Ahhh... romantic, isn't it? How could a scene like this appear in a parody instead of something more serious? *weeps tears of manly emotion*
    Swifty, Writing

Cecilia Cheung walked alone in the night. She felt depressed. Even though she had terminal illness, she still looked very beautiful, and she will die in later chapters, but it doesn't matter now.

Anyway, she was walking alone in the night.

"All my life, I've wished to meet a man whom I can love, and can love me in return, and I've finally found him... yet now, I must say goodbye to him, because if I die, he will feel very depressed, and he'll think of me all the time. Besides that, he will grow a beard, and get drunk everyday. I must not let that happen."

A couple of scary-looking baddies appeared.

"Miss Cheung, you must come with us." One baddie said.

"Never!" Cecilia screamed. She pulled out her sword and fought with them.

CLANG CLANG CLANG SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT!

The baddies are all dead.

Yes, Cecilia was a PERFECT heroine, there was nothing imperfect about her. She was intelligent, beautiful, and could fight well with a sword. She was so beautiful that even her terminal illness couldn't make her look ugly. So intelligent that many people hoped to take out her brain for research after she dies. So good with a sword because she was the descendant of a legendary hero from ancient China whose swordsfighting technique are legendary!

But as she continued walking, she tripped and fell.

Oh, and she sprained her ankle.

"Oh my... this is so painful!" She sobbed.

Luckily for this poor damsel in distress, Edison was walking by, and he saw her. Being the manly man he was, he pounced forward immediately.

"My lady, are you all right?" He asked.

When she looked up at him, Edison gasped. NEVER, in his life, had he seen a woman THIS beautiful. She was so beautiful that he had fallen in love with her completely. Head over heels. Hopelessly falling. He recognized her as the girl eating with his eternal rival Nicholas Tse, but he NEVER realized that she was really THAT ridiculously beautiful.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bill88.com/cecilia/cecilia03.jpg')

"I sprained my ankle!" Cecilia said. Despite being a flawless gal, she could still feel pain.

"Doesn't matter, my lady, I shall carry you home and help you bandage it." Edison said grimly. In a totally manly manner, he scooped her up in his arms, and carried her home.

Cecilia had no objections, despite this being a very dangerous thing in real life, in a fanfic, any readers would find this romantic. Uh huh.

Edison reached his manor sometime later, Cecilia still in his arms. A butler, Anthony Wong, opened the door.

"Ah, young master, Miss Vicky had been waiting for you!" The butler said.

"Miss Vicky ?" Cecilia asked, curiously.

"My stepsister." Edison replied.

And then, a young woman walked down the stairs. Although she had large eyes that was seemingly going to bulge out from her sockets, she was, unfortunately, blind.

"Big brother? Are you home?" The blind lady asked.

"Yes, Vicky. Please look after this lady, Anthony." Edison said as he gently placed Cecilia on the sofa, "she'd sprained her ankle."

"Yes, young master. Right away, young master." The butler said.

Edison ran up the stairs and gently took hold of Vicky's hand, leading her into a room.

Cecilia, who was still at the living room, asked. "He must've loved his sister alot."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bill88.com/cecilia/cecilia27.jpg')

"Yes, madam. He does. You see, she had a sad and tragic past. More than a decade ago, when old master was still alive, a couple of men marched into our house, and attempted to kill both the old master and young master."

Begins sad and tragic flashback...

A child, probably Edison, and a middle-aged man were tied and gagged on the sofa.

Four men in black stood before the two, sneering. And yes, they were the FOUR HEAVENLY KINGS...

Leon Lai took out a bottle of acid...

And placed it on the table nearby.

He walked over to the TV... and popped a DVD inside.

"That sadistic bastard tried to force both father and son to watch the horrible movie known as Pearl Harbour. But they refused to open their eyes. So, in the end, that grabbed hold of Miss Vicky, and forced her to watch the entire show. The movie was so horrible that she ended up becoming blind. And those four sickos... they laughed and walked out of the house." The butler wiped a tear from his eyes.

"That's... that's so sad." Cecilia began to weep too.

"Old master died shortly after that, a heartbroken man he was. Edison made a vow that he would look after Vicky after his death. And that's what he had been doing now..." Anthony said between sobs.

Suddenly, Cecilia felt very confused. She was in love with Nicholas, because he was such a hunk, and so full of angst and sadness that she felt compelled to LOVE him. However, Edison was a hunk too, and he seemed so full of angst and sadness that she felt compelled to LOVE him too.

==========================

Edison meanwhile, was upstairs the room. He had an intense look on his face... as he practiced boxing... on Vicky.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2003-6-4/200364210148764.gif')

--------------------------------

Reviews:

Mr. Marderfarker: OMG! This is soooooooo touching!! More please! I want to see what will happen between Edison and Cecilia! So romantic! I want to see them together immediately! And Edison is so kind! He treats his sister so kindly!! I want a brother like that too!

Fook Mi and Fook Yu: Please write more! We love this fic very much! It's so interesting and sweet!

Cuntilla: Nice story. LOL! :-D

[email protected]: Very well written, my friend. For some reason, I find myself unable to hold back my tears as you displayed the flashbacks with so much style. Vicky's past was one of the saddest I've read in a fanfic. The sheer intricacies of the various plots you are doing never cease to amaze me.

Richard Ryder: Yeah! Cecilia Cheung is such a perfect girl! She's so perfect in everything she does! I love her so much! I think she's the coolest character ever! Please don't kill her! I dream of having sex with this character everday! Hah! Even the real Cecilia Cheung isn't this cool!
    Last edited by Eliar Swiftfire; 07-07-03 at 12:58 PM.
    Swifty, Writing

what a gem this is!
    [size=1]"Now that I know there's something to know, I can't not know, just because I'm afraid somebody will know I know. You know?"[/size]

Originally posted by the blur one

what a gem this is!
    Hah! I know!

... er, I mean, you flatter me, my dear. *blushes*
    Swifty, Writing

update soon !!!
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

ya. i second that.

update soon!
    [size=1]"Now that I know there's something to know, I can't not know, just because I'm afraid somebody will know I know. You know?"[/size]