Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who is the most beautiful woman/heroine in Wuxia Universe

Default Rank the Beauties of JY Novels

We have discuss plenty about the male characters of JY novels, so let's have a topic about the female characters. I have notice that JY has made and described almost all his female characters as beauties, even made comparisons among them. So it appear in JY's mind that he has sorta rank them in terms of their physical beauty, this is clearly evident in ROCH. I was wondering if we were to include every female characters in all his novels, how would the ranking system in terms of beauty look like?

Here is my top 4 base on the impression I got from JY. Your list can be longer if you want.

1. Siu Long Lui - (ROCH) Often described as having the beauty of a goddess.
    2. Wong Yu Yin - (DGSD) Her beauty captivated Duen Yu and made him into a stalker.
    3. Wong Yung - (LOCH) Smart and beautiful.
    4. Chow Chi Yerk - (HSDS) Evil but hot.

Since looks isn't everything, which female in JY novel would you pick and why?

I would pick SLL because of her innocense, beauty, martial arts skill, not to mention her undying love for her man.

Which one has the biggest breast?

Princess Fragrance wins hands down in the beauty department. No other female character in Jin Yong universe can compare to her.

Just wonder. Since Wang Yu Yan is such a drop dead gorgeous girl, why is she only able to captivate Duan Yu and not other guys?

XLL, HR, ZZR and Princess Fragrace all have more than 1 guy falling for them.
    Last edited by kidd; 11-20-04 at 01:43 PM.

hi kidd, i thought you will say xz.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Princess Fragrance wins hands down in the beauty department. No other female character in Jin Yong universe can compare to her.

Just wonder. Since Wu Yu Yan is such a drop dead gorgeous girl, why is she only able to captivate Duan Yu and not other guys?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    hi kidd, i thought you will say xz.
    What give u this idea?

Just wonder. Since Wu Yu Yan is such a drop dead gorgeous girl, why is she only able to captivate Duan Yu and not other guys?

You make a very good point. But in DGSD, there aren't many guys. There were alot of girls though, because of Duen Yu's "father". Only other guys I can think are XF (who doesn't care much about physical appearance) and you have Xui Zhu (who was a monk really) and then u have MoYung *** (who cares only about power and fame).
    The rest are old geezers. I think if there were more guys, WYY would have more stalkers.

Of course, I dont have a problem with ranking HR at #2.

Sorry for my limited knowledge but who's Princess Fragrace?

Quote Originally Posted by Homura
    If that's all you after, I hear grandma Sun who took care of XLN has a nice rack just for you. LOL

But if you are refering to just the 4 girls I mentioned, I would say CCY probably does since bad girls tend to have larger breasts.
    Last edited by Yeung Gor; 11-20-04 at 06:16 AM.

dun tell me i remember wrongly again. in one exchange of notes, you noted that in the novel, xz is supposed to be the most beautiful in hsds and in poll, xz is most frequently cited. so i thought instead of zzr, you may put xz. but then, you qualify by saying more than 1 guy. hehe.
    What give u this idea?

PEOPLE HERE ARE TOO CONCERNED ABOUT A WOMAN'S BREASTS THAN HER FACE, SO I'VE DELETED MY POST! IT'S NOT GOING TO BE READ ANYWAY, SO WHY BOTHER KEEPING IT!
    Last edited by charbydis; 11-21-04 at 04:27 AM.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    If that's all you after, I hear grandma Sun who took care of XLN has a nice rack just for you. LOL

But if you are refering to just the 4 girls I mentioned, I would say CCY probably does since bad girls tend to have larger breasts.
    I like FannWong's XLN. Wish she had Fiona Xie's assets tho.

I like FannWong's XLN. Wish she had Fiona Xie's assets tho.
    Do you have good pics of them? I am not good with names.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    Do you have good pics of them? I am not good with names.
    Fann$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.fanwenfang.net/screen/condor/image/02.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.fanwenfang.net/screen/condor/image/10.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.fanwenfang.net/screen/condor/image/09.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.fanwenfang.net/screen/condor/image/08.jpg')

Fiona's Assets $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/imagegallery/store/phpEBjLdo.jpg')
    Last edited by Homura; 11-20-04 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    dun tell me i remember wrongly again. in one exchange of notes, you noted that in the novel, xz is supposed to be the most beautiful in hsds and in poll, xz is most frequently cited. so i thought instead of zzr, you may put xz. but then, you qualify by saying more than 1 guy. hehe.
    Well I didn't put ZZR either . Yes, I did say XZ is the most beautiful in HSDS but I never said she is the most beautiful among all female characters in JY universe. Whether XZ has more than 1 admirer or not doesn't have any bearing on my reason for not selecting her as the most beautiful. It's how JY describe the beauty of the girls and their effect on the people around them. JY's description (a forumer here has previously translated the passages in B&S that describe Princess Fragrance's beauty and the fit said beauty achieve, but I forgot where it is now) Princess Fragrance is way over the top. The girl can stop an army just with her beauty and some guy actually kill himself because he made Princess Fragrance cry.

JY's description (a forumer here has previously translated the passages in B&S that describe Princess Fragrance's beauty and the fit said beauty achieve, but I forgot where it is now) Princess Fragrance is way over the top. The girl can stop an army just with her beauty and some guy actually kill himself because he made Princess Fragrance cry.
    The army had been stationed in the dessert for a very long time. The soldiers have probably not even seen a woman for months. So, yeah, Princess Fragrance is very beautiful, but the effect was a bit exaggerated.
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

Default Another pic of Fiona Xie...

Last edited by Laviathan; 11-20-04 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laviathan
    The army had been stationed in the dessert for a very long time.
    desert. Meaning they didn't have the luxury of dessert.
    玉木宏

blog

Quote Originally Posted by junny
    desert. Meaning they didn't have the luxury of dessert.
    Oops, typo. I was just having my dessert, really enjoying it, that's why... (Bird's Nest Soup)

BTW, when can I see the pictures from Holland?

Go visit my blog. I've put some up.

Bird's Nest Soup, eh? I was just wondering if I should open a packet of speculaas.
    玉木宏

blog

Talking

Man! , are you serious?
    I think Jin Yong only describe Lu Wu Shuang's. Is that your choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Laviathan
    Oops, typo. I was just having my dessert, really enjoying it, that's why... (Bird's Nest Soup)

BTW, when can I see the pictures from Holland?
    Is it taste good? I haven't eaten them before.

To junny: Savage Garden fan huh?