Page 2 of 161 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess a Movie Game!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    yeah....but which one???

the last sentence should give you from which book it is....
    Not a Potter fan, the one with the Asian chick who he asked out to the ball but was already taken.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    goblet of fire
    Now that's second clue cracked!! yeah Felix, the one with the Asian chick in it is Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

I've only seen that one and Sorcerer stone or something? The one where he thought he would see his father, but turns out it was just him.

LOL you guys are fast posters.. i left for two minutes.. came back and refreshed and so many posts already!!

yea, it does sound like harry potter and the goblet of fire... but did they travle 100+ miles??

why's he hiding in there? perve.

Quote Originally Posted by sha*sha
    LOL you guys are fast posters.. i left for two minutes.. came back and refreshed and so many posts already!!

yea, it does sound like harry potter and the goblet of fire... but did they travle 100+ miles??
    100+ miles was my question, not ghost.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    I've only seen that one and Sorcerer stone or something? The one where he thought he would see his father, but turns out it was just him.
    Harry Potter is the only fantasy movie that i watch. LOTR put me to sleep half an hour through... lost faith in fantasy, so i passed Narnia, even when everyone says it's a good movie. Then i tried again with Bridge to Terabithia....and was disappointed miserably....so no fantasy movies for me anymore except for Harry Potter

OMG is it homeward bound???

i love that movie *sigh* it makes me nostalgic.. LOL

Harry Potter is the only fantasy movie that i watch. LOTR put me to sleep half an hour through...so no fantasy movies for me anymore except for Harry Potter
    My friend is a huge Harry Potter fan. I only watched Goblet of Fire because I heard something about a tournament. I am a sucker for tournaments and stuff. Plus I heard Potter has a crush on an Asian girl, so just curious to see who would play the role.

BTW, I have not read the book, but Hermione most likely will end up with Ron right? Does she have any feelings for Harry, or is it strictly friendship between them? Nice to see the actress who played Hermione mature throughout the movies adaptions.

I only saw the last part for LOTR. I like the ending only, when they all bowed down to the 4 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    My friend is a huge Harry Potter fan. I only watched Goblet of Fire because I heard something about a tournament. I am a sucker for tournaments and stuff. Plus I heard Potter has a crush on an Asian girl, so just curious to see who would play the role.

BTW, I have not read the book, but Hermione most likely will end up with Ron right? Does she have any feelings for Harry, or is it strictly friendship between them? Nice to see the actress who played Hermione mature throughout the movies adaptions.

I only saw the last part for LOTR. I like the ending only, when they all bowed down to the 4 guys.
    from my observations i think its strictly friendship between hermione and harry

btw- any more movie ones? i think ill be better at guessing movies than series -__-
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo

Quote Originally Posted by shachong
    btw- any more movie ones? i think ill be better at guessing movies than series -__-
    go back to page #1. We got two clues that has yet to be answered

gahhh i dunno... i guess i don't watch enough korean movies!!! but oldboy sounded so.. right LOL

but for the english one.. Homeward Bound sounds right - three animal friends: 2 dogs and 1 cat who travel across america or something and, as i recall, they were looking for their family. Its a pretty old movie. Now that I've read that I can't think of any other ones that fit that description
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo

gahhh i dunno... i guess i don't watch enough korean movies!!! but oldboy sounded so.. right LOL

but for the english one.. Homeward Bound sounds right - three animal friends: 2 dogs and 1 cat who travel across america or something and, as i recall, they were looking for their family. Its a pretty old movie. Now that I've read that I can't think of any other ones that fit that description
    yes u got it lol that movie was great
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

yay! since i got the last one... can i post a clue?

hahaha i recently watched this movie again since it happened to go on TV and it cracked me up.

Clue:

I am a part of an ancient clan of warriors. Though I may be a bit clumsy and I didn't graduate from the training, I was raised to fulfill an ancient legend/prophecy which proclaimed that I would be the next great white warrior.

oOoOObubblesOOoOo

you should post a hint, shachong, to narrow down the range....like is it english, korean, chinese, or perhaps state the year of production...ppl can ask for more hints, but for the first post you should include at least one hint...

so, what is this movie, is it chinese or english?

Revised old clue:

Clue: I'm full of vengeance. I lost my family and i am determined to make them pay, whether or not my action will involve innocent lives i dont really give a damn.

Hint: Korean, action
    Hint2: Year of production 2000-2006
    Hint3: one of the main actor's famous movie involves relationship intricacies between two brothers. This movie is also an action movie, okay i'll cut some slack, it was a war movie.
    Hint4: face-off between two men; one is a South Korean army officer, the other is North Korean terrorist
    Hint5: The title takes after a natural phenomenon(i.e twister, flood, earthquake, you get my drift )

Hint6? this is the point where i reveal the answer
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-03-07 at 10:52 AM.

OT, but Ghost, what happened to your signature?!?

LOL sometimes i disable it, usually when it's only two-three liners that im posting.....i must have accidentally disabled the sig option while submitting the above post....

hey you dont wanna take a shot at my clue? other than the new one shachong posted, this one is also unanswered....

oic. I thought you had lost the sig that has been the cause of jealousy from many.

Clue:

I am a part of an ancient clan of warriors. Though I may be a bit clumsy and I didn't graduate from the training, I was raised to fulfill an ancient legend/prophecy which proclaimed that I would be the next great white warrior.
    For some reason, The Medallion popped into my head, but I could be so wrong on this one since I've only ever seen the ending. Well, wild guess.

hey you dont wanna take a shot at my clue? other than the new one shachong posted, this one is also unanswered....
    You don't want to know how long I spent googling that one yesterday. I have no idea....