Page 3 of 161 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess a Movie Game!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

hey did you just shifted to invisible mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju!
    You don't want to know how long I spent googling that one yesterday. I have no idea....
    anyway, I'll give another clue. Hint 6 and that's it. i dont think i can give more obvious hints LOL

Hint6 for post #36: Try googling Jang Dong-gun
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    hey did you just shifted to invisible mode?

anyway, I'll give another clue. Hint 6 and that's it. i dont think i can give more obvious hints LOL

Hint6 for post #36: Try googling Jang Dong-gun
    Yeah, I switched to invisible mode so that nobody knows how long I REALLY spend on spcnet.

So, I guess I cheated.... but.... my guess is Typhoon? (You fed me that answer. )

Typhoon it is!!

Im no korean lover, but Typhoon is just awesome! korean makes great war/action movies!

dont you wanna post movies for guessing? shachong isnt around to post hints for his/her clue....

Okay, the guess a series thread is really quiet right now. I think I'm on a different time zone from the regulars there.

*NEW CLUE*
    For years, the "other me" was suppressed, but I have lost control now. Someone stop me before I hurt more people that I love!!!

US Movie

Wild guess, X-Men?

Ive got only a quarter of a chance to guess over there, im so bad at TVB

My next clue in the guess a series will be a US one, just for you.

X-Men is correct... now which one?

LOL which one? it has got to be X-Men Final Stand honestly, Phoenix is a more interesting character than Jean Grey

sure, post the series, Hoju! i'll try my best to guess....

so, you up for my clue? which genre do you watch the most? mine is mostly action movies, if youre no fan of that i dont think youd be able to guess....i can still post clues of other genres for you.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-03-07 at 12:07 PM.

LOL which one? it has got to be X-Men Final Stand honestly, Phoenix is a more interesting character than Jean Grey
    Yay! I'm a sucker for superhero movies, although I missed last year's Superman. And The Hulk.... well, .

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju!
    I missed last year's Superman. And The Hulk.... well, .
    trust me, you dont miss anything not watching The Hulk. That was like one of the worst movies ive ever seen....

so, you up for my clue? which genre do you watch the most? mine is mostly action movies, if youre no fan of that i dont think youd be able to guess....i can still post clues of other genres for you.....
    Sure, I'm up for it. I'm not a huge action movie fan, but I can always call on others for help.

All rite, since youre a sucker for superheroes movies, i'll post one!

Clue: I was born thru unnatural event. Extremely unnatural. One might even say it's sorcery. Im rather lucky i was taken by a good and honest man. I work for a secret organization under my father's wing. But when he died, everything turned horribly wrong for me

Hint: Sidekick for the main character is clumsy!
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-03-07 at 12:51 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by shachong
    yay! since i got the last one... can i post a clue?

Clue:

I am a part of an ancient clan of warriors. Though I may be a bit clumsy and I didn't graduate from the training, I was raised to fulfill an ancient legend/prophecy which proclaimed that I would be the next great white warrior.

extra clue: we are talking about a clan of ninjas... and its the next great white ninja LOL

EDIT: sorry!! i forgot to add that its an american movie... and the production range is 1995 - 2000!

btw- ghostdarTeal'c ~ can you tell us if its english, korean or etc...?
    Last edited by shachong; 04-03-07 at 12:52 PM.
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo

LOL ive never seen superheroes movies other than English ones....care to name those not english?

So, the series i posted is US movie

Uhmm....ninjas, eh, shachong? i wonder what movie would that be *tapping my chin thinking*

shachong i know this could be a stupid question but is it in english or japanese?

sorry - forgot to mention its a US movie!

give another clue - i and another ninja went to the US to help a pretty lady in trouble and we somehow got tangled up in a murder case. ... also, its a comedy... so the ninja..well, the ninja isn't your typical ninja
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo

Quote Originally Posted by shachong
    sorry - forgot to mention its a US movie!

give another clue - i and another ninja went to the US to help a pretty lady in trouble and we somehow got tangled up in a murder case. ... also, its a comedy... so the ninja..well, the ninja isn't your typical ninja

Ahah!! this has got to be Beverly Hills Ninja, rite? I think Chris Rock was in there

man, this movie is so old, i dont even quite remember how it went. so, did i got it right?

Yo, Hoju! are you getting my clue yet??
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-03-07 at 01:14 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

hehehe yea you got it ... i thought the great white ninja part would give it away.... but eh its an old movie! and yea, chris rock was in it! he was hilarious too
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo

shachong, Hoju!, do you guys need more hints for my movie clue? feel free to ask, guys!

shachong, Hoju!, do you guys need more hints for my movie clue? feel free to ask, guys!
    Yes pls.... it's bugging me because the clue is so familiar, but it's not coming. More clues pls?

Off for a lunch break, where I'll ponder this. Ghost, don't pull a funny on me like last time, where I'll come back from lunch and find out this is Japanese or something instead of US.

LOL yea - another clue would be nice?? it sounds awfully familiar...secret organisation.. HMMMMM
    oOoOObubblesOOoOo