Page 4 of 161 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess a Movie Game!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju!
    Yes pls.... it's bugging me because the clue is so familiar, but it's not coming. More clues pls?
    okay.

Clue: I was born thru unnatural event. Extremely unnatural. One might even say it's sorcery. Im rather lucky i was taken by a good and honest man. I work for a secret organization under my father's wing. But when he died, everything turned horribly wrong for me

Hint: Sidekick for the main character is clumsy!
    Hint2: red and blue work side by side in almost every mission
    Hint3: the department that my father leads has somewhat a hilarious ring to its name (well, at least that's what i thought when i heard it the first time<<< this is me talking, da Ghost )

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju!
    Ghost, don't pull a funny on me like last time, where I'll come back from lunch and find out this is Japanese or something instead of US.
    awww....dont hold that against me. That was an honest mistake! trust me, i can never go wrong with movies!

edited: i put the original clue with this one, since it's in a new page. that way you guys wont have to go to the previous page to match up all the hints
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-03-07 at 01:35 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Hell Boy????
    PLA

Wallah! you got it right, Wild-Fire! i bet the second hint gave it away rite? or did you get it by the clue? LOL Hoju will be pissed to know you beat her to it...ahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    Wallah! you got it right, Wild-Fire! i bet the second hint gave it away rite? or did you get it by the clue? LOL Hoju will be pissed to know you beat her to it...ahaha
    LOl i guess on that one, because your 1st clue is about someone's father died and the only super hero that has a father that work in the secret Organlization was Hellboy.

Lol...give me another one...this is kida fun
    PLA

Quote Originally Posted by Wild-Fire
    Lol...give me another one...this is kida fun
    as you wish

Clue: A huge castle. A brilliant engineer. A snobbish young woman. A loyal butler who can kick ***.

Hint: Not superhero, but it is US adaptation

i think this is pretty easy

LOL sometimes i disable it, usually when it's only two-three liners that im posting.....i must have accidentally disabled the sig option while submitting the above post....

hey you dont wanna take a shot at my clue? other than the new one shachong posted, this one is also unanswered....
    Yes, i was worried there for a second Ghost. Never ever change your wonderful signature. You are so lucky to still keep the sig, even though it is illegal in today's rules because of how long it is.

Like for yahoo, the minimum for password is 6 chraracters. But I have been with yahoo since 2001 or so, and my password is less than 6. I still keep it just to make me seem special or something, lol.

as you wish

Clue: A huge castle. A brilliant engineer. A snobbish young woman. A loyal butler who can kick ***.

Hint: Not superhero, but it is US adaptation

i think this is pretty easy
    Wait, there is no quote from the movie??

It can be Tomb Raider can it??
    PLA

see i told you it's easy....so now do you wanna post a clue or do you want me to post one?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Yes, i was worried there for a second Ghost. Never ever change your wonderful signature. You are so lucky to still keep the sig, even though it is illegal in today's rules because of how long it is.
    rest assured, there's no way im gonna change my sig....no chance in hell. it's the only thing that differs me from the rest of the members here i wonder if there are other member, prolly one who hasnt gone online for a long time, who has the long sig as i do. do you ever see any? ive only had this 24h internet line less than 3months ago...before this i went online for like 5-6 times a year? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Like for yahoo, the minimum for password is 6 chraracters. But I have been with yahoo since 2001 or so, and my password is less than 6. I still keep it just to make me seem special or something, lol.
    wow...you got less than 6? i dont know there are ppl still using less than 6 char password...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-03-07 at 02:07 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

see i told you it's easy....so now do you wanna post a clue or do you want me to post one?
    Ya go for it, i'm not good with posting question.
    PLA

all right then.

Clue: One mistake cost me a few years in prison. I am on my way to see my family now, but some bastard thinks he's better than everyone else and ruins my chance. But then again, this is no way gonna stop me from seeing my daughter and wife, no way! *slams some person's head into the wall*

Hint: US movie, action
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-03-07 at 02:13 PM.

all right then.

Clue: One mistake cost me a few years in prison. I am on my way to see my family now, but some bastard thinks he's better than everyone else and ruins my chance. But then again, this is no way gonna stop me from seeing my daughter and wife, no way! *slams some person's head into the wall*

Hint: US movie, action
    Hmmmnnn....this movie new or old??? Blood Diamond??
    PLA

nah...not blood diamond. it's an old movie. i think it's probably more than 5 years ago....

Ok, i googled the movie...it's produced between 1995 - 2000 think that's enough for you to get a right answer?

ConAir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn that was a head trap, the dvd was in my face and I did't even see it...lol
    PLA

LOL you're good at this, Wild-Fire!

shall we move to another language now?

LOL you're good at this, Wild-Fire!

shall we move to another language now?
    LOl..I collect Movies, that is why I'm always in the movie section of Spenet...lol

Go for it.
    PLA

same here but i cant say im a good guesser tho....im pretty bad at the series guessing game. here in this thread? well, you dont see so many ppl posting yet

OK getting on to a new clue. Lets see if youre really good at this

Clue: My job is to kill a very important person. I am very cunning, my wit made it easy to approach this man. but when it comes down to it, my respect for him overwhelmed my obligation to kill him. But this would lead to my death, am i righteous enough to go with my instinct?

Hint: Chinese movie, less than 7 years old

Confession Of Pain?? or Fight back to school (funny moive)

(OOo god Chinese movie is my weak spot, even though I'm chinese I really don't watch that much.)
    Last edited by Wild-Fire; 04-03-07 at 03:01 PM.
    PLA

LOL im not chinese, but i enjoy chinese movies as much as i enjoy english... i think it started with The Stormriders, it's my very first CD

not Confession of Pain. This one is an ancient movie.

hey Hoju! when are you joining the game?

Aaaaw.... I come back from lunch and it's done. Wow, Wild-Fire, you're really good! Hard to compete with the expert.

hey Hoju! when are you joining the game?
    I don't think I know this one...