Page 1 of 161 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess a Movie Game!

Default Guess a Movie Game!

ok this is a ripoff of the guess a series game except.. this is for MOVIES!

ok i'll start

new question: i was born in a poor family and was sold to a place. my job is an "art", not prostitution.

hints:
    english
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    ok this is a ripoff of the guess a series game except.. this is for MOVIES!

ok i'll start

new question: i was born in a poor family and was sold to a place. my job is an "art", not prostitution.

hints:
    english
    Give me one more hint
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Give me one more hint
    this will give it away but fine... it is located in japan.

Memoirs of a Geisha. I loved that movie...
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Memoirs of a Geisha. I loved that movie...
    correct! i told i would give it away w/ japan lol

new question : me and my 2 friend traveled over 100+ miles to find my family.

hint:
    english
    it is a somewhat old movie

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

new question : me and my 2 friend traveled over 100+ miles to find my family.
    hint:
    english. it is a somewhat old movie
    i think i have an idea but not too sure. perhaps more hints??

in the mean time, anyone would care to crack one of my clues?

Clue: I'm full of vengeance. I lost my family and i am determined to make them pay, whether or not my action will involve innocent lives i dont really give a damn.

Hint: Korean, action

I'm rather bored, i feel like posting the list of answered clues like atlantean0208 once did for the series thread...

UPDATED CLUE-&-ANSWER LIST OF THE GUESS A MOVIE GAME

Please use the Ctrl+F function to search for the movie that you're about to post clues to, just in case it has been posted here before.

Clue 1:i was born in a poor family and was sold to a place. my job is an "art", not prostitution.
    Answer: Memoirs of Geisha - girllikeme

Clue 2:me and my 2 friend traveled over 100+ miles to find my family.
    Answer: Homeward Bound - sha*sha

Clue 3:I'm full of vengeance. I lost my family and i am determined to make them pay, whether or not my action will involve innocent lives i dont really give a damn.
    Answer: Typhoon - Hoju!

Clue 4:My parents are murdered and i now live with my aunt. Nuff said, she doesnt like me. But who cares? My life is at my school, I got many friends, and the principal looks out for me. I had a crush with a girl, but she likes somebody else. This year i have to compete for my school.
    Answer: Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire - Felix and LuNaR

Clue 4:For years, the "other me" was suppressed, but I have lost control now. Someone stop me before I hurt more people that I love!!!
    Answer: X-Men Last Stand - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 5:I was born thru unnatural event. Extremely unnatural. One might even say it's sorcery. Im rather lucky i was taken by a good and honest man. I work for a secret organization under my father's wing. But when he died, everything turned horribly wrong for me
    Answer: Hellboy - Wild-Fire

Clue 6: I am a part of an ancient clan of warriors. Though I may be a bit clumsy and I didn't graduate from the training, I was raised to fulfill an ancient legend/prophecy which proclaimed that I would be the next great white warrior.
    Answer: Beverly Hills Ninja - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 7:A huge castle. A brilliant engineer. A snobbish young woman. A loyal butler who can kick ***.
    Answer: Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - Wild-Fire

Clue 8: One mistake cost me a few years in prison. I am on my way to see my family now, but some bastard thinks he's better than everyone else and ruins my chance. But then again, this is no way gonna stop me from seeing my daughter and wife, no way! *slams some person's head into the wall*
    Answer: ConAir - Wild-Fire

Clue 9:My job is to kill a very important person. I am very cunning, my wit made it easy to approach this man. but when it comes down to it, my respect for him overwhelmed my obligation to kill him. But this would lead to my death, am i righteous enough to go with my instinct?
    Answer: Hero - Suet Seung

Clue 10:A bunch of kids kidnapped and confined together. Throw a time frame into the picture and you'll soon get to see real massacre.
    Answer: Battle Royale: Requiem - Suet Seung and Hoju!

Clue 11:I am a slayer of beasts and me and my friend travel through towns and villages, where my friend pretends to terrorize the citizens while I pretend to slay him. This works out perfectly for me, because I get paid handsome rewards. The problem is, my friend is inextricably linked with the ENEMY and to break this tie, i must do the unthinkable!
    Answer: Dragonheart - sha*sha

Clue 12:They may think I'm a good listener, or maybe they think I can help them. Anyways, they all come to find me; I really wish they didn't. Nobody gets what my problem is, though.
    Answer: The Sixth Sense - sha*sha

Clue 13:I used to be a major in a Federated Army's elite special forces unit ... then I retired and became a taxi-driver. One day as I was doing my usual rounds, this beautiful woman falls into my cab. From then on, I became entangled in a plot to save the world from an evil corporate villain.
    Answer: The Fifth Element - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 14:Clue: A computer environment. Three important freedom fighters. A vessel that name takes after a king of one of the seven wonders. One person that dictates the destiny of human kind and civilization.
    Answer: The Matrix - sha*sha

Clue 15:Surgery, undercover FBI agent, identity swap, boat chase
    Answer: Face/Off - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 16:Me and my partner are pilots, and we were sent to do a recon mission somewhere (ambiguity on purpose) but we ended up being shot down. My partner got hurt and I tried to radio for help but some renegade forces led by a corrupt general came. I was too far away to help, and they shot him. From then on, I knew I had to get the heck out of there, but unfortunately, I gave myself away and now the general is after me!
    Answer: Behind Enemy Lines - Wild-Fire

Clue 17:A group of men and women is gathered to fight an evil man. The group has a diversity of personality that doesnt really click with each other....hmmm....how does a group of people who doesnt trust each other will pull through the mission?
    Answer: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - shachong

Clue 18:A renowned archeologist, a singer and a boy end up in a village where a sacred stone was stolen.
    Answer:Indiana Jones 2 - Wild-Fire

Clue 19: Dead or alive your coming with me
    Answer: Robocop - shachong

Clue 20:I am the captain of a space-freighter that has been down on luck and needs to take on even illegal jobs to get paid. Our doctor and his sister seem to be in trouble as they are being chased by a operatives
    Answer: Serenity - Wild-Fire

Clue 21: In regular modern day twist on the famous Christmas Story of about a man whose sucessfull in business but his attitude and behavior bares a resemlance to Mr. Scrooge. It's just like The Christmas Story, but without the three spirits visiting him, he wakes up to an alternate universe where he lives a life that he would've lived had he made the the decision to stay. For her.
    Answer: The Family Man - shachong

Clue 22:I really had nothing left to prove actually. My friend encouraged me that the time was not right yet to give it up. At least he thinks his time is not up yet. In the end, I gave my friend 100 percent support though I know the danger that lies ahead. What was supposed to be a friendly encounter turned into a very serious moment for me. My time was not up yet, and I will do whatever it takes to get the job done. With practically everyone against me but three people behind me, I eventually won some people over and I succeeded.
    Answer: Rocky IV - shachong

Clue 23:I am a captain of a ship and I am under orders to sink another ship. I must use all my wits to defeat this enemy. Along the way, I lose many of my men.
    Answer: Master and Commander - sha*sha

Clue 24:I am a mercenary/assasin who was originally sent to kill a woman. However this woman posesses extraordinary powers and she saves my life. I eventually have to do battle with the man who she was with originally.
    Answer: The Scorpion King - Suet Seung

Clue 25:Me and my buddies decided to rob a bank. we held a lot of people hostage but didnt kill any one. after a few days, my buddies escaped while i hid under the basement of the bank. a few days after that, i escape the bank with the stuff i wanted.
    Answer: The Inside Man - Hoju!

Clue 26:They thought they're serving the right cause, even by doing things wrongly. ah, but there's this thing about karma......and the results of their action only makes other significant people suffer even more
    Answer: SPL a.k.a Killzone - Hoju!

Clue 27:I'm going to meet the in-laws for the first time. Why do they have to live so darn far?! I guess I didn't make a very good impression on them. Why does my wife's old crush have to be so darn perfect AND hot?!
    Answer: Shrek 2 - shachong

Clue 28:It seemed that I am going through this again. This time, it is a much bigger challenge though. My rival is a much more experienced one. I could have lost anytime. I was down, then I got even, I was down, and then I got even again. Even though I came back each time, it took more out of me than the other guy. At the end I succeeded with a critical hit. Thanks teacher for everything. It shows you what washing cars and painting fences can do for you.
    Answer: Karate Kid III - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 29:My dream is to bring my art to the rest of the world so that people will know its benefits. You know, you've got to be creative when you try and reach people. I'll have to enlist my "brothers" to help.....
    Answer: Shaolin Soccer - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 30:I'm a gun-wielding cowboy and my partner is an inventor. We had to team up to put a stop to a psychotic man and his machines.
    Answer: Wild Wild West - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 31:It was a bet with my friend. I had roughly less than a year to get the job done. At first I felt it was hopeless. But in the process, I have seen stuff in a new light. I learned more about her and myself in the process. It shows that a ugly duckling sure can be a beautiful swan. Even though I lost to my friend, it don't matter, I got better results out of it.
    Answer: She's All That - Suet Seung

Clue 32:It is infectious. You'd rather be killed before this disease gets to you. Is there anyone going to save us? Oh, there is....but....but....theyre getting killed one by one! NOooo!!
    Answer: Resident Evil - Wild-Fire

Clue 33: We were on a holiday, and we were diving, and swimming underwater for fun, until one of us found treasure. From that day on, we kept on finding more and more treasure.
    Answer: Into the Blue - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 34: A genius with a twisted mind, who can escape almost everything, and even if it is time consuming he would never actually give up. but who wouldve thought such man would eventually be defeated by a woman?
    Answer: Silence of The Lambs - sha*sha

Clue 35: Life was not going well. I was divorced and sharing a place with a guy who.... well, let's just say, he's an artist. She happened to come into my store one day, and things started from there. But, it's hard to have a relationship with her because of who she is.
    Answer: Notting Hill - Felix

Clue 36: A bomber believed to be dead come back. He has taken hostages in a very unusual situation. Officer puts himself in the situation. A recording from a camera saves the hostages lives.
    Answer: Speed - sha*sha

Clue 37: I was out to get myself some honor and make my teacher proud. No one is going to stop me. I know I am capable of being able to succeed. Along the way I made a great friend, a great companion (I guess you can say), and much more enemies. A couple of guys did not get the message at all and tried in vain trying to stop me, what a couple of old fools. I lived a dream that was meant for an old friend of mine that passed away. I came uninvited, so I had to show my skills to prove my deserving existence. In the end, I almost failed. In a moment of focusing all my energy into what I was taught, I managed to gain the upperhand and succeeded. Even the two old fools were happy for me. At least I do share one thing in common with DGKB himself.
    Answer: Bloodsport - Wild-Fire

Clue 38: We are a group of teenage heroes who each have our own animal powers and we must fight evil Ooze!
    Answer: Power Rangers: The Movie - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 39: I died, I come back, and suffers multiple dying experiences again.... Revenge is something i'd never consider back then, however now I cant think of anything else but that....Other people might see me as a pest, yet my motivation is only to make my life more meaningful to live for
    Answer: Batman Returns - Felix

Clue 40: All those blackouts... it's like segments of my life were missing. I tried to change things, but every time I did, the consequences were devastating.
    Answer: Butterfly Effect - sha*sha

Clue 41: We run on fear... we need fear... our job is to scare....but yet, we're so scared. One day, our greatest fear steps into our world....
    Answer: Monster Inc. - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 42: A long time ago, I discovered something strange and I sent this newfound information to some researchers. Little did I know, that this thing I discovered would soon have a great impact on human civilisation on earth. When news of what I discovered leaks out a few years later, the world is in havoc. The government attempts to stop this terrible thing from affecting humankind but failed. Now, we must all go into safe zones to avoid the danger. I manage to find a place in the safe zone but my loved ones could not, so I decide to go with my loved one to find another way of avoiding this danger. Along the way, as the danger becomes greater, many people die. In the end, a group of brave people sacrifice their lives to stop the danger and we are all saved!
    Answer: Deep Impact - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 43: She was so spoiled. She probably hated my guts but I could care less. I have my own work to do. I can't take my eyes off of her though. It seems I constantly have her in my mind. Wherever she is, I am there. Is this love? But what do I know, people like me should not know what love is or be associated with love. It is for the better. All I know is, I will guarantee my life that nothing will ever harm her.
    Answer: Bodyguard from Beijing a.k.a The Defender - Hoju!

Clue 44: I am fearless, unpredictable and tactless. I don't bloody care about others; I live truly for myself only. But then somebody decided to mess with me, and after a series of events I end up on a journey to save a person that I dont even realize I loved. There was a prophecy that came with my blood, and at the end of the adventure, Fate truly prevailed and I fulfilled the prophecy, at the cost my loved one. However that isnt just it. What lies before me afterwards is far greater than what I had expected. Far beyond what I could ever imagined.
    Answer: Chronicles of Riddick - sha*sha

Clue 45: 3 Best pilot and 1 AI.
    Answer: Stealth - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 46: I saw something I shouldnt. Now I'm walking around with my neck on the line....well...along with everyone else around me. good thing my guardian knows what he's doing....or else we'd be lying around in bits and pieces
    Answer: *patting off the layers of dust* Snakes on A Plane - Felix *R.I.P in hell*

Clue 47: My brother was wrongfully killed. It is my duty to get revenge for him no matter what. I don't care what some supposed God says, I am going to get revenge. On the way I met a couple good friends, an actor and a cop. We were all destined to go on this journey together. My bad, I guess that God really was one, though I still don't care what he says. Oh, I did meet an exotic woman along the way as well. I did not know but she was part of royalty. I kind of have the hots for her. I confronted my enemy. I was about to be overcome with emotions of being responsible for my brother's death, but I know now death is a process of life. Where there is death, there is life. You can rest in peace brother. And just when I thought my story was over, man, it has just began.
    Answer: Mortal Kombat - atlantean0208

Clue 48: I have been searching for this for as long as I can remember and noone has ever believed it existed! Clues were evident everywhere. Of course, once someone close found out about it, he couldn't be trusted. When I finally get my hands on it, I realize that it is too great for me to handle! Once its put in the proper hands however, I can sit back and relax
    Answer: National Treasure - shachong

Clue 49: This is based on real events. Its about Diamonds.
    Answer: Lord Of War - sha*sha

Clue 50: Ok, I admit, she was hot when I first saw her. I was there to meet up another girl, but she caught me by surprise. She offered me such a tempting offer that I was unable to refuse. What did I get myself into? My life was horrible. I see my dreams keep on failing. Eventually I even had to be put in jail where I had time to think. When I was down to my last hope, I was finally saved. My life went back to normal. Oh, and I found someone who I fell in love with and spent the rest of my life happily ever after at the end.
    Answer: Bedazzled - shachong

Clue 51: You can't look at her or you are doomed. I learned that at a young age. I tried to get away from her, but another encounter with her was inevitable given my past. Since I last saw her, another one, more innocent, is also in danger. Now they all think we are crazy... if only we were!!!
    Answer: Darkness Falls - Hoju!

Clue 52: I am so far from home. I wanted to go back to my mother, but my responsibility here holds me back. But I have been promised this is going to be my last task so I am really looking forward to finishing it so that I can go home. Then again, once you want something you most naturally won't get it easy. My mission is halted, due to a certain distraction that I cannot just disregard. After a certain turn of event, I am beginning to wonder if I will ever see my mother again.....
    Answer: Warriors of Heaven and Earth - Hoju!

Clue 53: I was a hot shot that got demoted from my job because of an accident. Luckily, I was given a second chance when some drug lord decided to make an announcement that caused some havoc amongst the criminal community.
    Answer: S.W.A.T - Hoju!

Clue 54: I had run in that "industry" before and did very well, but I didn't get to keep the money that I earned. I wanted to learn how it's really done, without all the hocus pocus, so I went to find someone who could help me get the skills. He wouldn't help me at first, but later, he actually needed my help. Some guys were using his teacher's name and the name of charity to run a huge scam....
    Answer: God of Gambling II - Felix

Clue 55: One of my dreams is to go out and explore the world, to get out of this little place that I've been all my life. Many things feel like they're beyond my control. I've lost people in my life... moving away, death.
    Answer: The Truman Show - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 56: I am very ambitious and eager to prove myself. But the thing is, I will always get overlooked and overshadowed by my colleague. Then an opportunity came and I grabbed it instantly. I dont care about what my love interest thinks, all I know is that this could be my platform to success. I went through with it, and I gotta tell you, it was HELL but I AM the devil! I fought the injustice and as I gradually build a reputation for myself, I began to blend in with the rest. But then, the truth came out, and I felt used, a mere tool for someone of greater position. Again this became my fight, and after all the arduous challenges and obstacles, I pulled through and gained the respect that I have been seeking for.
    Answer: G.I Jane - john-e

Clue 57: Im blonde. Im determined that i can change the law. And im speaking up for those that cant speak for themselves....
    Answer: Legally Blonde - Mini T-Mac

Clue 58: I go to a crap high school. I was innocent, but then i changed. I didnt want to , but I just got really biactchhy..
    Answer: Mean Girls - Mini T-Mac

Clue 59: I am the popular of the school .. I am the queen. Everyone slobbers ovver me, but i reject boys. I dont date high school boys. If i really had to date, i would date a college boy. But one day, I did a good deed; A girl, she was a complete dork , but i became friends with her. Though;;; one day she outstepped me;;; and became a cruel person.
    Answer: Clueless - ChestNut

Clue 60: Everyone thought this should have been "routine." But maybe the number had to do with it... bad luck. Things started going wrong, and we wondered if we would ever return home.
    Answer: Apollo 13 - Felix

Clue 61: I was young but, though I had the skills, too cocky and reckless. My buddy and I were sent to the place where only the elite can go. But during one incident, I lost my buddy and, because of that, my confidence as well.
    Answer: Top Gun - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 62: I want to know who is responsible. They took everything away from me. My career, my money, my house, my car, and most importantly to me, my girlfriend. I want the bastard who is responsible for this to die. I found someone to help me. She is very reluctant to do so and I do feel sometimes that I am a pain in the butt, but I demand answers. I will not let her sleep peacefully until she helps me. And trust me, I have all the time in the world.
    Answer: Ghost - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 63: We thought everything would be fine, but things went waaaaaaay wrong. We're lost, and God seemed to make things harder for us. We see all white, yet there's only darkness ahead of us. Survival of the fittest came into the picture. Only the strong survives as the saying goes. Bleak as it may lay ahead of us, we never lose hope, even as everything keeps working against us. A few of us were brave enough to venture out, and when they did not return, we only fear for the worst.
    Answer: Alive - Hoju!

Clue 64: Me and my wife were in the spotlights, once upon a time. Now we're just one of those regular parents with three kids. My wife is comfortable with our life, but I crave for some of our old life. Hmm, at some point one might say coping with my kids would come close to action, but that's something else. Although it would seem like they hate each other, in the end it was the family bond that pulls us through.
    Answer: The Incredibles - pandamao

Clue 64: I had no intention of getting involved with everything that was brewing around me. But how could they do that to her?!! In getting my revenge, I also started something else. Now they are all following my lead.
    Answer: Braveheart - sha*sha

Clue 65: Everyone thinks Im out to get them, well, in other circumstances they might be right, but in truth i dont really give a damn about them. All i want is to lose that guy who's on to me, and get the hell out of here. But then something happened, and they, those people who hated me, are now depending on me. They know I cant be trusted, but Im all they have. *evil laugh*
    Answer: Pitch Black - sha*sha

Clue 66: My life is being controlled by others and this angers and frustrates me to the point that I want to kill myself. It was then that i met him. The more I talk to him, the more I feel better and able to handle my life, and I fall in love with him. But the people who are trying to control me won't let me live in peace- I won't let them stop me from loving him! However, soon after, bigger obstacles than I could have ever foreseen happen... and now, the heart is where I keep him with me.
    Answer: Titanic - Hoju!

Clue 67: Well, I wished that they would just go away and I got my wish. I'm not so sure about my neighbour. I'm sure he's hiding something. Ha, those idiots! If they're going to be bad, at least do it right. I'll show them!
    Answer: Home Alone - sha*sha

Clue 68: It was a promise made many years ago, and the deadline was coming up. I thought it was in the bag, but somehow, someone came along and messed it up. I really didn't want to take on that role, but somehow I couldn't say no. And of course, I did have an ulterior motive for helping her out.
    Answer: My Best Friend's Wedding - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 69: My bothers are so bossy. One day, as I was getting pizza, I met a new, very special and unique friend. I become very close with this new friend, everything he wants to do, I end up doing. But my friend becomes sick, and soon, I get sick as well. I have to call his relations so they can take him back home. But its not that easy. Some folks try to meddle in my special relationship with this friend.
    Answer: E.T - Felix

Clue 70: I didnt realize how long was I asleep, but when I woke up everything is different. The only person that I know with me was dead, and at some point I became a suspect. Things happened, and I knew I had to face my old foe, whether I like it or not. But these people who thinks theyre trying to help me, well, they think so highly of themselves that it prevented them from seeing what's waiting for them at the other side of the tunnel. I guess I'm alone after all.
    Answer: Aliens - sha*sha

Clue 71: They said it can't be done. No way no how will this ever work. I had the honor, or you can say, the hard task of putting this all together and make it work. Many people hated me in the process, but I did not care, I was here for one thing, and that is to be successful. The people I worked with did not get along at first. But in order to be successful, they all have to put aside their differences and work as a unit. When everything settled down, we succeeded. No one will ever forget who we are. Yet, even so, at the end of everything, the success, the spotlight, the fame, in the end, we were there to say goodbye to a special friend. Hard to believe that we all now are like family.
    Answer: Remember The Titans - Hoju!

Clue 72: I'm much too old for this undercover job. I never thought I'd have to go through these experiences again. What I did at the baseball field created a lasting memory for me.
    Answer: Never Been Kissed - Felix

Clue 73: I thought of a great idea to get rich but my idea was stolen. He not only stole my idea, he stole my friend's car too!! The guy makes it big, and all this ends up affecting my family and friends. I've got to find some way to fix this mess......
    Answer: Back To The Future II - Felix

Clue 74: My family has a history way back to the 1600s, with some other families as well. Im in a verge of my own ascend, and because of this, a certain people thinks im a threat to them. I thought i know who's the one opposing me, but I'm dead wrong. When dead counts starts to rise, i shouldve known im dealing with a greater power than i expected.....
    Answer: The Covenent - sarakoth

Clue 75: An enormous storm approaches us. My friend gets sent to check out the situation but never returns. In my worry for him, I venture out as well but I get myself in a bit of an accident in a place I'm not familiar with. This area is pretty rough and there is unrest among the downtrodden folk, who are basically treated as slaves. You must have a certain look to have power and wealth here. I definitely look like I should be among the slaves. But the downtrodden can't handle it anymore and decide they should rebel, and I get mixed up in all this.
    Answer: Planet of The Apes - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 76: I'm known to be among the best in my field of work which is why they came to find me. But this job they want me to do has never been done before and could cost us our lives. If we don't do it, though, the consequences are dire. Many things go wrong; a sacrifice has to be made. I don't want to be a hero; I just love her too much and don't want to see her get hurt.
    Answer: Armageddon - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 77: i thought ive been living in heaven. everything is going great in my life. all that i need is here. And we can even get to go to this special place where everything is even more perfect! But then something happened and I found out the conspiracy. A conspiracy that made me think, who am i?
    Answer: The Island - Hoju!

Clue 78: Umm, so, what the hell just happened? Was it a dream? Or was it real? Did we save the world? Damn, where is it, I can't find it anywhere? Oh my, it is happening all over again. Oh duh, it was just blocked by the stupid truck. BTW, thanks guys for the upgrades on our girls. Oh and that guy kiss we had, that is not gay, we're just cool. Take that Mr hotstuff.
    Answer: Dude, Where's my Car? - sha*sha

Clue 79: We live by certain code, and this time, we might be getting punished real bad because of this code. Only two people are willing to believe that there's something else going on, but they're not going to succeed with all those cover concocted by our superiors. But then again, maybe they would succeed anyway? Who knows, the way we see it, determination might prevail.
    Answer: A Few Good Men - Hoju!

Clue 80: A few new people have come to live in this big house of ours. They will have to learn and abide by all the rules here. I miss him so much. He has been gone for so long. Strange things have been happening here since he left. These new people are acting awfully strange too.
    Answer: The Others - sha*sha

Clue 81: I was brought to my new family because their son was sick. For the time being, I was loved, but when the son recovered, he told me things that confused and hurt me and I refused to believe him. One day, I went too far in fighting with him, and my family abandons me. I feel lonely, and the what the son told me sinks in. I want my family to love me and take me back! I decide to find this beautiful lady, who I've never met, but who I just KNOW can help me! Along the way I meet a new friend, who helps me find this beautiful lady. But before I find her, I meet my real father, and now I know who I really am.
    Answer: A.I - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 82: It all started with the death of my parents and later I found myself thousands of miles away from my homeland, alone and helpless. I tried to lay low, but it seems that trouble is always right behind me, forcing me to live in hiding. My loved one came for me, and for a moment there I thought we're going to have a wonderful and peaceful life, especially with the incoming twins. Then, danger strikes again, and I almost lost everyone. At this point, I knew I have to sever ties with everyone that I know, and that I did without hesitance. But then an old enemy of mine came back, and he's determined to take away my inheritance, and in doing so, the only person left for me to love is exposed to danger.
    Answer: A Man Called Hero - Hoju!

Clue 83: I just obtained my "professional status" and I'm going out on my first job since getting it. My work can take me all over the place. My boss is displeased with me, though, and gives me an assistant, who is actually there to keep an eye on me. I fall in love but I also learned deeply what betrayal and loss feel like.
    Answer: Casino Royale - sha*sha

Clue 84: I am just a simple person who loves my job passionately. People might see me as a nuisance, but I'm only doing my best, although my best might turn out to be disaster for them A deal dropped to my lap, and Im looking to be a star very soon. Well, only that I'm unaware that this deal actually bears an ulterior motives. But I came through.....and a star I became
    Answer: The Pink Panther - sha*sha

Clue 85: Our boss is a little shy; he doesn't like to show his face. Someone was kidnapped, and we were brought in to investigate. In the end, it turns out the ultimate plan was to go after our boss.
    Answer: Charlie's Angels - Felix

Clue 86: It's unfair! I should have gotten that job. It's all his fault. He has the easy work, making decisions whenever/however he feels like. I will take on his challenge of working his job. How hard can it be? Hehe, and in this position, I can get the job that I really want back. I guess I've been neglecting her a bit lately, but I'm busy at the moment.
    Answer: Bruce Almighty - Netdriftr

Clue 87: A bunch of us experts are invited to an amusement park to ensure its safety before it opened to the public. The inspiration for this park came from a rock. The security system fails, and all hell breaks loose. Everyone is running for their lives as we try to survive in the wild, hoping they won't get us first.
    Answer: Jurassic Park - Netdriftr

Clue 88: I lost all that I possessed, and I nearly died! But a friend rescued me, and he brought me into a journey of nothing I'd ever imagined. I encountered with countless of unique characters, and also in this adventure that I met the woman that I loved, but never had the guts to admit it. However, to win her heart again might take more than just efforts, especially with that guy hounding her around...wait, is he even a guy?
    Answer: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - sha*sha

Clue 89: We are all gathered here in this big house, strangers to each other, but to do one same task, which is actually do nothing! Everyone has their own secrets, and to our dismay, the secrets of this house is frightening, even unbelievable! Could it be that inthis situation, the saying, love conquers all, is actually right?
    Answer: The Doll Master - Chestnut

Clue 90: I hear voices of children and I see things that other people can't see. There is some secret lurking around here and I'm going to get to the bottom of this. People around me think I'm crazy of course, until they start experiencing it too! Only I can help them now.
    Answer: The Haunting - Felix

Clue 91: I have witnessed my death, yet my very death yields hope and survival for humankind. I am of the lowest class at the present, a hounded criminal in the past, and maybe considered a saviour in the future.
    Answer: Twelve Monkeys - Hoju!

Clue 92: An innocent game caused us to stumble upon a hidden place. The companions we met there were... let's call them, different. We saw good versus evil, death and life, winter and spring, a battle and celebration. We took our places of glory, but in the end, we went right back to the place it all began.
    Answer: Chronicles of Narnia - Felix

Clue 93: I was fired from my high paying job and I decide to move with my husband to what he claims to be a nice, comfortable area where other successful people like me will be able to relax. Later, I discover something strange about everyone there... they were people just like me, but now they look and act the same! There is a mystery around here that must be solved!
    Answer: The Stepford Wives - Netdriftr

Clue 94: Damn it, what the heck is going on. It was an exhibition damn it, you guys are taking it too far. What kind of place is this? I need to get some help and settle this thing. OK, this little man is supposed to help me get my tasks done? It turns out this man was actually skilled. I learned that my defense sucks like hell. I have lots to learn here.
    Answer: Kickboxer - Netdriftr

Clue 95: I'm not sure my current life is how I want it to be. Others around me think I won't do for this type of life, so they send me off somewhere where I will be managing quite a load of people. Its a tough lifestyle in a way, because these people are very different from me. But slowly, I manage to win them over to my side. One day however, something disturbing happens and I decide to run away because I didn't think it was right. When I do come back, the other party involved in this awkward situation decides to reveal something wonderful to me. Before we can finally be happy and settle down with the way things are, some power hungry people come along and threaten the peace again. We'll never concede to them, so we decide to escape from them with only each other until it is safe again!
    Answer: The Sound of Music - Hoju!

Clue 96: After a strange ordeal, I was recruited. We were given new names, new identities and basically a new life. This new life is full of things I never thought I'd see/witness in my old life! Now, I have a job to do. And it could potential shake the whole balance of the world. I must catch this very disgusting dude, and find this special thing before the disgusting dude gets to it!
    Answer: Men In Black - Hoju!

Clue 97: Too many secrets.
    Answer: Sneakers - Hoju!

Clue 98: I was hoping that this trip would help repair family relations. Things went astray when we picked up some guys who, we later found out, had a shady background. Our lives are threatened by both our surroundings and these guys.
    Answer: The River Wild - Netdriftr

Clue 99: i'm a dumb blonde but i'm "hott" i'm skinny n tall..movie is supposedly "scary" (but jennie didn't watch it LMAO). i died in the movie. if u light up the main theme of this movie, it will probably burn n melt.
    Answer: House of Wax - Netdriftr

Clue 100: I live by three laws.The first law supersedes the second and third laws when there is conflict. The second law supersedes the third law when there is conflict.
    Answer: I, Robot - Mini T-Mac

Clue 101: I am considered the best around here. Everyone looks up to me and I am at the peak of my career. But then something happened and I lost my confidence. Nothing could pull me back in, I practically pushed everyone out of my life, well, at least until one day a good friend of mine dragged me back in, very much against my will.....
    Answer: Cliffhanger - lailac

Clue 102: I am considered a very important man. When I was away from home, a bunch of extremists attempted to capture me. They want to use my life to bargain for the release of their leader. They take control and begin killing hostages, but I managed to escape their notice. My colleagues at home are contacted by these crazies for the negotiations, but unbeknownst to everyone, I am still on board and trying to foil their plans from the inside.
    Answer: Air Force One - Fallen Angel

Clue 103: The first time they met, she hated him. The second time they met, he didn't remember her. The third time they met, they became friends, then lovers
    Answer: When Harry Meet Sally - Felix

Clue 104: We live apart from the rest of the world, in a place where most would never venture, but we have made it our duty to protect people. We foiled the plans of a group that has been responsible for the rise in the city's crime lately and saved a beautiful girl in the process. She was brought to our place and we revealed our identities and history to her. That group wanted to get back at us and they kidnapped our teacher.
    Answer: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Felix

Clue 105: My blood says im part of them, but i dont look like, them, i dont talk like them and i dont think like them, outwardly, im ashamed to admit my parentage. But at the twist of fate, im back to where i come from, and my job here is to get justice upright around here. It's tough job, i wanted to give it a quick finish, but i am proven wrong. It's more than what it seems around here, and even with my superiors hounding me to finish the task quick, i just had to get to the bottom of this thing, and let the real justice prevail.
    Answer: Thunderheart - Felix

Clue 106: Everything went perfect and according to plan until the jerk double-crosses us and kills my mentor. He stole from us, but it's not about just about getting it back anymore. It's about revenge.
    Answer: The Italian Job - Netdriftr

Clue 107: I was sick of societal norms and expectations of me, and I didn't want to follow a typical path. It was a time of war and unrest, and I thought that what I did would be a way I could help my family. I was careful, but still the guys found out my identity. That didn't stop me from saving the day and finding love too.
    Answer: Mulan - Felix

Clue 108: I ran away from home. I did something that was unforgiveable. I made some friends along the way. I can't believe I saw her again, I can tell right away when I rolled around the floor with her. Boy, has she matured, in more places then I can tell you. Of course I married her later.
    Answer: The Lion King - sha*sha

Clue 109: I was geeky and had low self-esteem. A freak accident made me different. I made an enemy out of my best friend's dad, who had this weird Jekyll & Hyde personality.
    Answer: Spiderman - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 110: I was always different from the rest of them. My father finally tells me that I was adopted. I am thrilled, and decide to go on a journey to look for my real father. In my real father's world, there is a sore lack of belief, that I simply cannot understand. Well, I guess its up to me to clear away the last remnants of doubt about this.
    Answer: Elf - Felix

Clue 111: I want to send my buddy off in style, so I have decided to introduce him to my hobby. No, you can call it my love and obsession. He has another idea, though, and it could ruin things for him. I help him with lies and half-truths to cover-up for him. Surprisingly, everything works out for him, but those lies nearly cause me to lose the one girl whom I connected with.
    Answer: Sideways - Suet Seung

Clue 112: A discovery drove a bunch of people much deeper than they expected. Everyone thinks they're actually making history, but none of them realized that they would eventually become history. Sooner actually, now that the real owner of this place returns with a sole purpose to prove themselves worthy as warriors of their people.
    Answer: Alien vs Predator - Netdriftr

Clue 113: A Monkey that gives Robin Hood the run for his money. This movie though fictional, has some historical people featured in it too.
    Answer: Iron Monkey - Hoju!

Clue 114: I was away for a few years, and my wife found another man. He's a jerk and I'm going to win her back. The plan is elaborate and everything has to be done perfectly. I recruited a bunch of people to help me, though I didn't tell them about my wife. They had much to gain from this too.
    Answer: Ocean's 11 - Netdriftr

Clue 115: My sister and I are working in a very profitable business. We do best when we work together. But I am not satisfied. I've always been the one 'in the van', while she gets to have all the fun out there. I want more. I want it so bad, that I went against her, and eventually paid the price with her life.
    Answer: So Close - Sparky

Clue 116: I needed some stability in my life, a job, so I wouldn't lose his admiration. I did end up finding something, replacing some guys because the employer was trying to downsize. The job was not at all what I was expecting. I didn't follow instructions my first day on the job, and chaos broke out. I found out later that the previous employees had something planned, and I needed to stop them!
    Answer: Night at the Museum - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 117: From hate came love. Modern take on an old text. The leading actor is one of Sparky's loves.
    Answer: 10 Things I Hate About You - Fallen Angel

Clue 118: Features divorce. guy doesn't get custody of kids. not main parts, but has to do w/ movie industry and smoking.
    Answer: Mrs Doubtfire - Sparky

Clue 119: Uh, my life. What can I say. Though I might not look like it, I am actually a well rounded athlete. I was the college football star at my school. I can sure run when I had to. There were only a handul of people who was ever nice to me. I did not care, they were good enough for me. I never had a father. My girlfriend though has a very nice father. She hates his guts for some reason though. I owe a lot of my life to my lovely mother. She is always on the lookout for me and that I was safe. Thanks mom.
    Answer: Forrest Gump - Netdriftr

Clue 120: The main guy and his colleagues talk alot for their profession. One day the main guy's reputation as a good person was ruined and thus, framed for a crime he didn't commit and became a fugitive. He decided to take matters into his own hands, in order to find out whose really behind it. Luckily someone still trusted him enough to help him out and saved his life.
    Answer: The Negotiator - Hoju!

Clue 121: Wow, what a trip I just took. Where the heck am I? Wow, this girl I just met is really pretty. Too bad she was in a hurry and I could not get her name. I had to find a way to get home. I actually met that pretty lady later, I was sad to hear she was getting married soon. A friend of hers told me though that she did not like her fiance. That made me so happy and my spirits were lifted. My love once left me, so I am happy there is another girl in my life. I was caught in a situation where I had no chance of succeeding, Turns out, I was able to do something that no one else has ever done. I thought after all the success, I would end up with my love. What a pity, just like that my dreams were over. The love of my life has left me. Or has it?
    Answer : God of Gamblers III - Hoju!

Clue 122: My past came to find me and totally freaked me out while my future is around somewhere. My past and my now taught each other something and it all made my life better. Life's full circle. ya know.
    Answer: The Kid - Felix

Clue 123: I shot a man out of blind rage, whom I was sworn to protect and uphold. The bastard asked for it, saying he envied my family and the only way he could cure his sin was to kill my wife and child. But of my own volition, I helped his deadly plan to succeed. I will be charged and probably sent to prison, but that's where the story ends.
    Answer: Se7en - skylee

Clue 124: Because of a wrong choice that I made, I lost the people important to me. I can't live with it. I change careers and get a job working for this guy who isn't as he appears to be. The jerk responsible for my loss, he's come back. I'm faced with the same decision I was given last time, and I have to make the right choice or more lives will be lost.
    Answer: High Risk a.k.a Meltdown - Felix

Clue 125: I am a mischievous orphan boy. Although I steal food to survive, I promised my best friend that we would someday become rich. One day, I enter a cave and find an ancient artifact possessing mystical powers. I use the artifact to help me gain status and win the heart of a beautiful girl.
    Answer: Aladdin - Hoju!

Clue 126: i am a slave owned by one of the most famous general. he told me to save the king, but instead i killed the king to rescue the princess. the princess thought i was the geenral, so she falls in love with him. at the end, she finds out everything and falls in love with me. i can run very fast.
    Answer: The Promise - skylee

Clue 127: I am a well respected professor from a prestigious university. I have an intelligent, beautiful and loving wife. I led a normal life, until I was one day assigned an important mission from the government. I was told to keep this mission a secret, only to discover that it had never existed.
    Answer: A Beautiful Mind - Hoju!

Clue 128: i am a triad leader. but im going to quit soon since my little brother is becoming a cop. on my last mission, i get betrayed. i go to jail and my brother found out and hates me. my best friend avenged me, but was crippled. in the end, my best friend dies, my brother forgives me, and i get jailed again.
    Answer: A Better Tomorrow - skylee

Clue 129: Though people often look down on me, I believe that I have a special purpose for being here. My best friend does not know who his father is, and I am determined to help him find out. Our friendship was put to the ultimate test when I unintentionally harmed his mother. But he forgave me in the end. We took a trip together, and it was during this trip that I was presented with the chance to carry out the daring task I believe God had given me.
    Answer: Simon Birch - Sparky

Clue 130: I am the last of my kind (said the Narrator). Both my parents died in an earthquake where the world rained fire. Now I have to make a long and perilous journey to find safe haven. During my journey, I encountered 4 friends who joined up with me to find this safe haven. We encountered predators large and small attempting to destroy us; and natural forces continued to wreck havoc on the Earth.
    Answer: The Land Before Time - Hoju!

Clue 131: A good deed for a pretty lady got me promptly arrested. I escaped and made a deal with a young lad. We found the guys that had worked for me, before one of them had decided he wanted control and had left me for the dead. Ha! They are now paying for what they did, not being able to enjoy the simple pleasures of human life. In the end, that guy got his dues, and I got back what was rightfully mine.
    Answer: Pirates of the Caribbean - Chestnut

Clue 132: I look like I blend in pretty well around here, but guess what? I dont share the same reason of why the rest of the people are here for! Too bad I got busted while doing my thing, there goes my freedom but who wouldve thought this unexpected turn of event actually played a big role in my survival? Haha...bet they didnt think I'd survive, did they? I fell in love in the process of escaping this freaking place, we got through with our ordeal and everything is looking clear for us. We hugged and locked lips on the beach, with our lives still intact (what more could we really ask for ). But....but.....what's that we hear echoing in the mountains? Hell, we might have to relive the life-threatening adventure after all
    Answer: Deep Rising - Felix

Clue 133: old Taiwanese movie. Two people meet when girl causes soccer ball to hit guy's head. female actress is no longer acting now
    Answer: I am a Patch of Cloud - revealed by clue poster, yearning

Clue 134: I am so tired of this mundane life I'm living. Even worse, I'm dreading the future that seems to lie ahead for me. My father tells me to suck it up and deal with the fact that I'll never be anything special, but I know that I have the potential to be something more than I was destined to be. To everyone, there seems only one way out of my situation, but I know I'll find another way. And given it's Sparky's clue, you can guarantee that the male lead is decent looking in her eyes.
    Answer: Gattaca - sha*sha

Clue 135: I came here to study so that i can help my people. in fact, i was doing great with studies AND personal life, yet this had to abruptly end. An unexpected news came up and forced me to abandon everything, but this action only met with more displeasure in my home. So what do they expect me to do? Sit silently and continue studying as people around me ridicule my family and origin? Hell no! I'll make them pay for every single thing that they did to our family.....I will not submit! I will fight until I get my revenge. Even if my family disowned me for what that seem to be a trifling matter to me, I will never blame them. I have to show the enemy that our people is not to be ridiculed and bullied, and I will show them that we're fighting bastards who wouldnt stand back when one of us is murdered in a much disgraceful manner! I will do it with or without the support from my family, and I thought I was really alone in this fight, until they asked me to come back one night. It's good to know that we're one big family again, and together we can definitely overcome whatever that comes before us.
    Answer: Fist of Legend - Felix

Clue 136: Though many adored him and longed for his favour, he loved me the most. Then, one day someone arrives and gains his love. Even all my friends are impressed by the new addition. One time, when I knew he had to make a choice between us, out of jealousy I did something terrible to try to get rid of my rival. We meet up again but end up captured by a sick, twisted guy who wants to torture us. Eventually, we had to put aside our differences and work together to escape.
    Answer: Toy Story - skylee

Clue 137: I thought my life would be complete upon marrying her. She is indeed unlike anything I ever imagined before. Satisfaction comes day and night, she is definitely incredible. I thought I could be no more happier, and I was right. Soon after, one by one, particular facts had been brought upon my eyes, each one discrediting my beloved wife. I am lost in my love towards her and my trust of her identity. And soon after, I would come to realize that all has crumbled on my feet as my heart is ripped apart from my chest, of which I am not sure whether or not is mendable again.
    Answer: Original Sin - Hoju!

Clue 138: I am so madly in love with him, so much, but why doesn't he realize it? And my family totally sucks, no one cares about me. But as long as I can think about him, I'll be happy.
    Answer: Hey! Arnold - Hoju!

Clue 139: My dad has come back after a long time, but I can't tell anyone. I have a crush on a girl, and I do silly things to get her attention. I like an older guy, who is the cousin of a little girl I know (different POV)
    Answer: The Baby-Sitters Club - Netdriftr

Clue 140: I am in love with my father's mistress. she's pregnant with my father's child. my mother wants to kill her
    Answer: Home Fries - bellamia

Clue 141: I found out I had a long lost relative that had died, and all of a sudden, I was taken out of life as I knew it to something completely new and foreign. I became the subject of observation and jealousy. I met a pretty girl that I really liked, but it turns out she had a hidden agenda for getting to know me. I'm just not cut out for this type of lifestyle. There's this sleazy guy who worked for my relative, and he also had a personal agenda. He nearly succeeded, if it weren't for the fact that my relative had been naughty at one point in time.
    Answer: Mr Deeds - annaaa

Clue 142: I have left home with some of my friends. I've been given something that turns out to be a very coveted item. The world outside of home is a lot more complicated and dangerous than what I'm used to. I meet a bunch of new friends who offer to travel with me, but the temptation is too strong and one of my new friends tries to steal the item from me. I decide I should leave the group.
    Answer: Lord of The Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - Chestnut

Clue 143: I escaped death only to return to learn my dad is dead and my home destroyed. The power hungry jerk who did it wants to kill me too and has all eyes looking for me. I go into hiding and I find others who will fight with me. He tries to turn people against me, but the opposite happens. My childhood friend finds me and we fall in love. But that jerk wants her and tries to force marriage on her. Good thing I arrive just on time. I get my revenge, and my love and I are married with the friends who fought with me surrounding us.
    Answer: Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 144: The death of someone held so dear to his heart deprived him of all form of what we call life. His life is wasted with the loss of what he calls family, which undoubtedly also effected his career. But then duty calls, he could not possibly say no for an answer. He went on with the mission, fully aware that he could be sacrificing his life, and that of the others. He's had no more to lose but his own life, which he no longer cared, so what if others' life could also be lost, when they also fully aware what theyre signing for when they applied for this damn thing?
    Answer: Stargate - Wild-Fire

Clue 145: They've started an attack on the city, and they're targeting innocent people. We eliminate one group of them, but there's more groups out there. Harsh action is taken to try to stop them and some people's rights are violated. The people rise up in defiance and chaos seems to overtake the city.
    Answer: The Siege - Netdriftr

Clue 146: I value family above all. I'd take the fall for my family, even if they dont really see me as one of them. I got shot by my own family, 4 times!!, and yet, I still love him as much as before. He ratted on us, and I still love him as before. But when he'd stare in my eyes, and said that he doesnt believe that I love him no longer, that's when I draw the line. That's it, he's out!
    Answer: Find Me Guilty - Sparky

Clue 147: im hott (well i think so ) and i was going to see my daddy (i think? see! i 4got alrdy) and at the airport, i met an ugly guy with a big nose. he was nice though..he bought me a drink n we talked. when i got on the plane, he turned out to be a big ****ing *******. but at the end i kicked his ***
    Answer: Red Eye - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 148: i am at an indoor atm machine by myself at night. suddenly a guy came to rob me. i didnt have money so i started telling him stories about my past when i was a prostitute.
    Answer: Golden Chicken - revealed by clue poster, LuNaR

Clue 149: I fell in love with a man. He is so talented in many different ways. When I am in trouble, I know he is there to protect me. He is also so romantic with his music. It warms my heart. Then again, he is very weird. He is a smoker, but then again, he isn't. He likes to drink alcohol, but then again he doesn't. I think he loves me only, but I saw him in a room with a different woman. What is going on? Am I losing my mind? On my wedding day, I was unsure of who my husband was going to be, but whatever, it is fine no matter what.
    Answer: Twin Dragons - Hoju!

Clue 150: Life is so empty without her, but I will function. I continue to go to work, despite being told that I need time to grieve. One day at work, someone who should have been dead is alive again, and he brings me a strange symbol that he says is from her. I see the symbol every where. Strange things begin happening. Is she trying to speak to me? I go where I think the signs are leading me. Maybe I will get closure if I see the site.
    Answer: Dragonfly - skylee

Clue 151: When I was a child the story would say, "Somebody would sweep you off your feet someday" That's what I hoped would happen with you. More than you could know. I wanted to tell you that my heart's in your hands. I prayed for the day when I would get the chance. Just when I worked up the courage to try. Much to my surprise, You had somebody else. Cuz these feelings I keep to myself...
    Answer: Center Stage - sha*sha

Clue 152: All I was doing was messing around with some stuff laying around the house! I didn't expect to get myself into such a predicament! Now, I'm in big trouble, wellll, for the time being, I'll be okay as long as I don't piss anyone off too much, though I've gotten good at irritating that guy's nerves! I'm not sweating yet though, I know help's on the way, I just gotta hang on and use my brains!
    Answer: The Mummy Returns - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 153: i preach about peace but i got hired to defend a city. i defended the city but the ppl in the city betrays me. in the end the city got taken, but i went back to retake the city. then i left the city to live in peace since my girlfriend died in the city.
    Answer: A Battle of Wits - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 154: A young girl befriends a strange animal who turns out to be a creature from out of space.
    Answer: Lilo & Stitch - Hoju!

Clue 155: CANCELLED

Clue 156: I was set on a mission to protect a woman. We really did not start out on good terms. She refused to have me around. I convinced her that she needs my help. I was happy she agreed but in the process I made my girlfriend misunderstand me. I hope my girlfriend knows that it is only my job and the only girl I love is my girlfriend. I was set up to be a bad guy. I don't care anymore now, no way am I going to jail. I will get to the bad guys before I get caught. Nothing better get in my way.
    Answer: Police Story - skylee

Clue 157: i am a police. but i was given a new identity and sent to live a gangster life. i betrayed my gangster boss that treated me nicely and now i am back in the police force. but every1 in the police force thinks i am still bad and no1 trust me. i also have a hard time adjusting my life back to becoming good. the cops and the gangsters hate me. my girlfriend leaves me and in the end i get killed by a gangster.
    Answer: On The Edge a.k.a Hak Bak Dou - Chestnut

Clue 158: I and the likes of me are outcasts. We treated as second citizen. We're never equal to them, and they make it quite clear that they intend for it to stay that way. In fact, when I went against the odds and started to compete side by side with them, they tried hard to make me fail, one way or the other. But hell they're wrong. They're wrong to think that I'd give in to this oppression. My strength is in my determination, and trust me when i say my determination never fails me. This again proved to become the one and only drive for me to continue on living when another huge obstacle decided to block my path and practically destroy my life, or, at least it tried. I made history, once again, as I conquered myself.
    Answer: Men of Honor - Hoju!

Clue 159: i was sent by my boss to kill 1 of my best friend. i agreed to kill him after i help him get 5 million dollars to give to his family by killing a gang leader. so me, him, and 3 other of my buddies go do the job. we failed to kill the guy and the buddy that i wanted to kill died during the process. then my boss captured his family. so me and my 3 other buddies went to rescue his family. we saved his family, but we all died.
    Answer: Exiled - Yang Guo

Clue 160: Someone unexpected turns up and causes a lot of trouble for me. He tries to stop me from going back. But that is the place where I'm happy and feel like I belong, and nothing will stop me from going. Shortly after I go back, though, terrible things begin to happen. Something evil is out and is harming people. People suspect it's me because of a unique gift that I recently discovered I have. Then, my friend becomes one of the victims and someone else has been captured. I must save them!
    Answer: Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets - sha*sha

Clue 161: I live for pleasure. Sometimes it hurts people, but they know I'm not the one to mess with, and of course, they dont want people to know of their secrets with me either. One day, I made a bet with a woman, the prize is something that I've been craving for all these years. I know I won't fail, but as things progressed, it becomes more than a bet to me, it had strangely gotten out of my hands. I got pulled too deep and this is dangerous. In the end I did win, but I refuse to claim my prize. This has become personal, and with the involvement of a certain other people, I know I had to hurt someone. For the first time, the pain becomes more evident in me more than this person. Ah, life, perhaps this is the punishment for all that I've done?
    Answer: Untold Scandal - GuGu

Clue 162: The system was perfect, and it had the potential to save thousands. At least, that's what I believed. It had become my passion, and I had thrown myself into it since I lost him. What's going on? The system has turned against me and it is accusing me of something that can't be true, can it? I have to find out the truth and prove my innocence, but in this city, you can run, but it's hard to hide.
    Answer: Minority Report - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 163: *Eeek* She emerged from the ground! I ran away. But she followed me! She's wearing the ring! She wanted to kiss me! I faint...
    Answer: The Corpse Bride - Sparky

Clue 164: I am young but I am determined not to walk the path that has been laid out for me. I have a secret life that my family does not know about, a secret love, secret abilities, secret dreams. I am good, and I have someone who wants to take me in as a student and help me. Most would jump at the chance to study under him but I already have a teacher. This teacher of mine is despised, but I am fascinated with the rebel lifestyle that she offers. But in the end, she spared me no mercy and he dies saving me.
    Answer: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - Felix

Clue 165: We were from two different worlds. The first time we met (actually though, this was the second time, but I did not know at first), I was just knocked out. I wanted to get her name, but she just ran away. I wanted to follow her, but my body is uncapable of coming after her, in that way. All of a sudden one day, I got news she was looking for me. I did not know who she was, but I fell in love instantly. She was very into me. We made love a lot. I finally asked her for her name. Too bad, she was unable to speak English. But by the end of the night, she was able to speak it, how odd. She told me her real name, but I did not understand a thing. Eventually she chose a name for herself. It is the same surname of a former US president. There was this guy who was desperate to become famous. He knew a secret about this girl that would make him money, or so he thought. In the end, this creep actually became good and helped me out. We saved her and escaped. She told me about the first time we met each other. Sadly, this was the last time we would meet. There is no more tomorrow for the two of us. I accepted that fate, until something made me angry, and I screwed that, and went after her, though like I said, this means of transportation is not within my ability. In the end, we end up together.
    Answer: Splash - GuGu

Clue 166: All my life I've been told how to live my life. Unhappy, am I? Sure, you could say that - I always left like I was lacking freedom - but I never really knew what I was missing until he came. The man that stole my heart and made me second guess the life I've been living. Regulations and commitments get in the way of my love though. An important person I know has extremely different ideas about what I should do with my future. Love is tearing me apart. I know I shouldn't be with him and I shouldn't make him think he has a chance, but I can't pull myself away from him. And there's no way I'm the right girl for a man like him - yet we can't stop loving one another.
    Answer: Moulin Rouge - ChestNut

Clue 167: I am just a normal person, i have nothing too special to be proud of and none of my life achievement is all that flattering either. But my life seems to change when i got involved in a covert operation, where i soon found myself changing the fate of many men, significantly contributing to the country's history and civilization. Who says small men dont matter? Well, gotta admit, the only reason why I did what I did was actually to save my own skin
    Answer: Idiocracy - GuGu

Clue 168: I'm a person with very little confidence and work behind the scenes for big projects. I'm in love with my boss and I just knew that one day, we are going to be together. But things turned from bad to worse one day and I just can't take it anymore. I left everything I had for a change in life. My unusual part time job ultimately lead to the biggest turning point in already 'ended' life. I got my life back but lose everything else I had eventually. Lucky for me I soon realise my faults and corrected them in time.
    Answer: 200 Pounds Beauty - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 169: I am in love with a warrior, but my status doesnt permit me to live the life i wanted. For the love towards my family, I put aside my feelings and married another man. My husband and I went through a lot together, and without me, one could say he couldnt have been where he is right now. Then, my first love reappeared, and all though his feelings towards me hadnt changed, we both knew he could never have me. I have accepted my fate and have built a family of my own, and I intend for him to do the same. A crisis later broke out, and we found ourselves in a brink of war. A woman's place is with her husband, I believed this very strongly that it brought me into the battle, fighting this war alongside my first love and my husband.
    Answer
    : Legend of Suriyothai - GuGu

Clue 170: I ran into an old friend from high school. He's very successful. It turns out that he liked me in high school but I didn't give him more than friendship. Instead I fell for a player who dumped me after I slept with him. I went on a date with this old friend and completely forgets something very important to me. That night I cried like I wanted to die. Then something magical happens and I'm sent back to when I was in high school. I was given a second chance to persuade my younger self that I should date that nerdy friend rather than fall for a player.
    Answer: Project Makeover - ChestNut

Clue 171: I was promised a starring role in a film. We boarded a big boat and sailed off. When we got to an island many of our crew members were killed. I was kidnapped and taken into the deep forest where no one could find me. There were many men who tried to rescue me, only one was fortunate to find me and he and I escaped. As we reached the entrace to the island, I found out that the remaining crewmembers had planned to capture my kidnapper.
    Answer: King Kong - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 172: A girl who got separated with her parents in a foreign land. She was offered work and life is far from easy for her. She worked with beings from all walks of life and even served the most notorious client who was pleased with her performance and ended up following her. During her time in this foreign place, she was helped by a boy and start developing feelings for him. At the same time, she manage to find her parents but discovered they were hold 'hostage'. She's taking extreme measures to save both her parents and the love of her life..
    Answer: Spirited Away - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 173: 11 years old. Female, My father owns a funeral place. My mother died many years ago. I always think im sick. I have a best friend who died. I almost went insane. I also met a lady , who soon married my dad.
    Answer: My Girl - Hoju!

Clue 174: I'm a girl craving for adventure. My dad died and left me a property. I thought more colour would be drawn into my life with this new life of mine, but i thought wrong. There's hardly any guests in this place, and once again, I'm stuck alone in a middle of nowhere with this business. But one day, two persons came, both are handsome and cute. I tried my best to make them at home, with all the freebies thrown into their lap. Yep, they rented a room, but only a few hours later i found myself covered in dust and ashes. Any normal people should be angry to see what happened to their still-undergoing-renovation motel, yet I am filled with undescribable joy and excitement. I thought after what I've done they'd let me come with them, but again, I thought wrong
    Answer: Drive - bellamia

Clue 175: I am a rebel; a lost soul without a cause. I’m the James Dean of a genre, notorious for my wild ways, but I’m unapologetic for my actions. I lived for one passion, but that alone is not enough to save my torture existence until she came along. Someone like me, who has forsaken all hopes and jaded by love, found myself fallen head over heel for this wonderful angel. Though, fate is cruel as neither of us is free to be with each other. But if you believe in true love, then it will find its way back to you, just as we've found our way into each other’s heart, forever!
    Answer: Walk The Line - Hoju!

Clue 176: "over here, this is the eiffel tower--it's Paris, right? and over here, this is a museum, and then this is a disease, and this is an orgasm, and this is a hammer."
    Answer: I Love Huckabees - Felix

Clue 177: Life wasn't going so good for me. I'm in debt and my wife and I don't get along. Well, I guess that's a bit of an understatement. The real trouble started when a new neighbor moved in and I recognized who he really was. How did a nice bumbling guy like me end up having people trying to kill me while everyone is trying to kill everyone else?
    Answer: The Whole Nine Yards - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 178: I’m a talented actor who is successful in every role that I’ve partaken. I’m a master in the art of persuasion and I exploit this skill to earn a living. It’s not about the money, it’s about respect and the knowledge that I’m above the law. Some people think I’m a genius, but my luck eventually strikes out as my actions caught up with me. But I’m not intimidated by the cat and mouse chase as I thrive on challenges and this game definitely tests my survival abilities.
    Answer: Catch Me If You Can - Netdriftr

Clue 179: I'm a gold digger. I trap my victims by enticing wealthy old men between my legs and then marrying them. Once the legal requirements are satisfied, I would lure my husband to commit adultery where I would catch them in the act. The divorce proceeding is then a matter of course and I would receive sufficient compensations from my husband's alleged infidelity. However, my latest venture was foiled by an obnoxious fascist pig of a lawyer, who managed to find loopholes in the prenuptial agreement and denied my right to divorce compensation.
    Now being the b1tch and man eater that I am, I decided to get even and turn my attention to the fascist pig. Before I am done, he will eat from the palm of my hand and bark like a dog when I say 'woof'...
    Answer: Intolerable Cruelty - Sparky

Clue 180: I was once hailed as a great leader, in fact as the future of an empire. But i was striked down unexpectedly, a move that cost me those i love dearly. I was left for death, later saved by someone, but only to find myself forced into the trading business. I decided to bow down to the Fate that had befallen upon me only for the one motivation, that it would help me take my revenge, even when I know I could end up dead in the end. I stood up for myself and took the life of the person who wronged me, which later took me to the hero status again. Although this moment was short-lived, I know for sure that it was worth it.
    Answer: Gladiator - Netdriftr

Clue 181: They demanded money for his safe return or they would kill him. We were willing to do anything to get him back, but the cops botched the job. I decided to do it my way and put some stress on the bad guys. It was a risky gamble, and if things went wrong, this plan could seriously backfire. My wife was grief-stricken and even she doubted my judgment. But if my plan was to work, it would be a battle of wills and I needed to stick to it.
    Answer: Ransom - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 182: I’m the Lord of my universe. The mention of my name strikes fear in most people. But I longed to become one of my subjects; I yearned to know and understand the complex natures of human beings. I used my infinite power to achieve this goal. I traveled through the world with a speed of light, and my desire to understand these human creatures are insatiable. I’m accustomed to the sinister sides of humans, but I was not prepared to see their good sides until I met her. She’s a pure creation of light…something that I’m unacquainted with. The more time that we spend together, I become more like a human. Is this wonderful, unexplained feeling is what humans called “love?” But in the end, I still cannot forget my root and forget what I am and turn back on my responsibility.
    Answer: Meet Joe Black - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 183: I could be said to have everything that i could put my hands to, until one day, on a one fine summer, i meet my rival. We did everything we can to make the other look bad, and that place was turned into a mess during our presence. But one day we discovered a secret that pretty much took us on another level of our life. This could change everything, and here we agreed on it for the very first time. The plan was put into action, and a tremendous amount of misunderstandings followed suit. But the way we look at it, this could mean a bright new future for us both
    Answer: The Parent Trap - ChestNut

Clue 184: My wife wants to separate. I'm so distracted I can't focus on my work, but I need to write to put food on the table. A young friend of mine tries to lend me a helping hand and pretty soon, many pens are contributing to this work of mine. It starts becoming somewhat a reflection of the real lives we are living as we all write ourselves into the plot.
    Answer: Dr. Wai and The Scripture with No Words - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 185: I am the temporary babysitter for the children while their parents are away. But some troublemaker kept coming to disturb us, which gives me extra work. I hated my job and the kids hated me. But as time goes by, we get to know each other better and we are just like a big happy family..
    Answer: The Pacifier - Netdriftr

Clue 186: I was led to believe that he was my saviour. I pledged my loyalty to him, only to know in the end, that he was the one who ruined my whole family. In pursuit of the truth, I met a man who soon would become the key to complete my vengeance. My journey would be long and tiring, but I'm willing to face everything that comes, as long as I have the truth in front of me.
    Answer: Underworld - babyblues

Clue 187: My job can be described as a social networker where my experience and expertise are employed to influence two people to come together - whom they may never have met under normal circumstances. I am suave, charismatic, and definitely know my way around where the opposite sex is concerned. One day, I met an equally knowledgeable woman that has similar notions and from this encounter, my world becomes undone...
    Answer: Hitch - bellamia

Clue 188: My memory stretched back far to when civilisation was at its infancy stage. i remember a wife I dearly loved, and the painful lost when she was raped and murdered by my enemy. to this day, i have searched for the killer far and wide, from the north to the south, from the east to the west. as the years passed by, he has managed to eluded me time and time again. he may be taunting my vengeance and prolonging my despair as slowly one by one, my kinsmen are killed in horrific circumstances, including my mentor and friend whom my enemy decapitated his head...
    Answer: Highlander - babyblues

Clue 189: I was doing a nice man a favor. He asked me to help him out and rescue someone from an evil man. I agreed and on my way, a bunch of misfits came along. They wanted to learn the right way of martial arts so I took them all in. They are all real close. The journey was not an easy one. Many hardships had to be dealt with. In the end, I saved the man, yet sadly, all of my students had died one by one in the process. This man who is now safe, his freedom costed me too much. Even worse, the guy who asked me the favor of helping him out turned out to be a creep. He used me the whole time. All I can do left now was to send him to death as well to join my disciples. I stood alone when the dust settled, a lonely man.
    Answer: Incredible Kung Fu Mission - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 190: My passion for sports led to me going undercover. In the process, I met someone whom I love yet I am unable to reveal my love due to my new identity. My eventual public confession leads him to feel betrayed by me but my love for him eventually moves him to accept me.
    Answer: She's The Man - Netdriftr

Clue 191: A mission brought me to this place. I offered a helping hand, but she arrogantly refused, until an incident happened and led her to put her trust on me. Two warriors against one Evil seems enough to slow it down, or so we thought. We had great coordination in fighting this thing, but soon we fell prey to it. My emergence as the survivor only hardened the guilt in my heart, and mourning doesnt seem to be enough. Yet when I saw her smiling at me, I knew my actions before actually saved her unrested soul.
    Answer: Van Helsing - babyblues

Clue 192: Our family business wasn't going so well, so when I saw an opportunity stop in front of our door, I thought I would help my father out. They were new on the market, and I convinced the delivery guy to leave me a few. Little did I know that I had just invited in trouble and gotten involved in a miniature war.
    Answer: Small Soldiers - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 193: My work colleague is a slob. he has no class and no respect for his appearance to the public. His lack of respect for police procedures gives myself and the Police Chief nightmares. Inspite of this, he is somewhat competent at catching crooks and solving crimes. One day we found ourselves framed for something we didn't do. We plea bargained with the State and accepted a light sentence in a minimum-security prison. When we are transfered to the prison, we discovered that our prison was changed to maximum-security where nasty crooks wanted our blood for our past deeds. We escaped from prison and despite my distaste for my co-worker, we decided to team up and investigate the culprit who framed and wanted us dead...
    Answer: Tango and Cash - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 194: I was away for a while. When I came back, though everyone else was jubilant, I found that the woman I loved had moved onto a new life, a new love, or so I thought. Some things were stolen from me. Strange things begin happening, and when she goes to investigate, she gets herself into danger. I go to save her, as I always have, but this time I encounter something that could prove to be deadly to me.
    Answer: Superman Returns - Netdriftr

Clue 195: I am an orphan; I lived with some people who pretended to be my family, but they treated strangers with more courtesy than they treated me. My life changed for the better when I met a rude and obnoxious man who turned out to be the man of my dream. But I will never forget how my so-called family treated me when I was in their care.
    Answer: Ever After - Netdriftr

Clue 196: I don't really know how I got here but I need to go find someone who can get me out of here. I made some new friends, all with their own problems, and we decide to travel together. Good thing the route to my destination is marked out very clearly. But I've got a powerful woman after me for revenge and something I have in my possession.
    Answer: Wizard of Oz - Netdriftr

Clue 197: I yearn to climb up societal's ladder and the pride of another who enjoys challenges enables me to do so. Seeking guidance, i successfully achieve my ambition only to realise that what i have attained is not what i really desire after all.
    Answer: My Fair Lady - babyblues

Clue 198: I am a multifaceted man, tormented by the darkness within me. The nature of my job requires that I take on different identities and soon I lose track of who I am. Am I a man who allows greed and power to corrupt his soul or am I a man of high moral and honor who will risk anything and everything to do the right thing and save the woman he loves?
    Answer: Guess pending confirmation by clue poster, bellamia

Clue 199: A limo driver, a fading actress, a couple and kid, a cop and his prisoner, a prostitute, and a young couple walked into a motel and rented rooms for the night. The motel manager saw to their rooms and one by one, the motel guests are killed off. the killer is implicated as someone who's mentally disturbed...
    Answer: Guess pending confirmation by clue poster, Netdriftr

Clue 200: He's got very few friends, and so does she. He gets bullied all the time, and so does she, the only difference between them is that she does something about it. Eventually she won his respect and trust, and they become the best buddies ever. It's the only thing he looks forward to every day; to spend time with her doing almost anything they could think of. Sometimes he envies her for having such loving and cheerful family, but that's what made her the way she is now and he knows he couldnt ask for anything better than that.
    Answer: Bridge to Terabithia - Hoju!

Clue 201: My childhood obsession led me to my career now. I built up an extremely successful business, but internal problems made me close the shop to the outside. Now, though, I've decided to let a select few come in because I'm looking for someone very specific.
    Answer: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - pemberly

Clue 202: One would never think they would ever be friends, let alone lovers. Separated at childhood, he thought they would never see each other again, but never in his wildest dreams that she would still hope to see him. A touch of Fate drew them together again on that one magical night. She, trapped in a betrothal he could not escape on her own, asked him to take her away. But before everything is put in place, she was indeed taken away, in a sense that she would never to come back to this world again, or so they thought
    Answer: The Illusionist - atlantean0208

Clue 203
    : The things I did before would be called unethical, but at least I knew the bad guys got what they deserved and I had no regrets. This time, it was honestly an accident, but no one will believe me since they're starting to suspect me for all the previous cases. That psychopath saw what happened, and he won't leave me alone. But I catch him and he gets his dues. Now I can finally rest.
    Answer: Insomnia - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 204: People thought I was crazy. I stretched us financially when I decided to listen and build this. Am I am just hearing and seeing things? But then, I knew what the purpose of doing this was when that day, I was able to repair a past regret with my father.
    Answer: Field of Dreams - pemberly

Clue 205: i'm a little fish. i got lost..my dad had to go find me. what movie am i?
    Answer: Finding Nemo - Sparky

Clue 206: "all this is for your own good"
    the discrimination between smart kids and dumb kids...
    Answer: I Not Stupid - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 207: Alrighty, my colleagues huh? What a handful. My partner in crime, he is too fussed up on using new technology to get around. In the end, he understood that nothing is stronger than the human body, technology can not replace that. Just as I was about to get close to the pretty boy, he left us all. I will do something about this to make it right for his leaving. An old friend, a really old friend, decided to help us as well, this time, physically get involved. I feel sorry for my dear girlfriend (friend that is a girl, not a lesbian way ok), she has a whacked out mother. And as for her supposed "stepfather", I would take pleasure to be the one to take his life. Oh and my other friend, seems lately he is experimenting wih transforming.
    Answer: Mortal Kombat II: Annihilation - atlantean0208

Clue 208: It started with an accident, that led to a failed expedition. Although filled with anxiety and curiosity, some of us got too carried away, and some, much too unhappy. It looks as if we're tearing apart as a team, but there's one thing standing in the way, me. I can work things out between us, and nothing will stop me from pulling everyone thru
    Answer: Fantastic Four - Hoju!

Clue 209: All I've wanted my whole life is to be free. To have the right to pursue the life I want to live, instead of feeling obligated to live for the benefit of someone I don't care for. I know that I'm not the most qualified person to ask for something as great as freedom, but if I stay here any longer I swear I'm going to die. There's a guy here that could give me what I want. He's not the most reliable sort but he has a thing for me, so maybe it's worth a try.
    Answer: Answer pending confirmation by clue poster, Sparky

Clue 210: I'm practically useless in everything. I was in the limelight for all the wrong reasons, well, if you can call it limelight. I have this crush on a girl, which didn't work out so well. And why doesn't that guy just STOP bothering me. I swear I'll make him pay one day. And I did!
    Answer: Future Cops - Felix

Clue 211: I just came out to meet my relatives after 10 years. Things are really different here from my home. I am a hero at home but here, no one seems to appreciate my values. But family love is the same no matter where we are.
    Answer: Mr Coconut - revealed by clue poster, babyblues

Clue 212
    : I went away for a long time to learn and to train. When I return home, I am a different man from the one who left. I get back into the family business, but that is not my true purpose. What I really intend to do is begin what seems like a one man fight to clean up this place that I call home.
    Answer: Batman Begins - fridaythe13th

Clue 213: I was trained to be the best. Ever since i was a kid, all i know was to fight, or else I'd no longer stand here. But ever since they came, our lives and positions are threatened. Test after test, it was proven they are superior. As i fought no less viciously than I had before, i only manage to injure my opponent, which was the most notable upper-hand gained for my team. But apparently that wasnt enough. Dead as i may be, perhaps I would find life in another place? A fighter I am, til the day I die.
    Answer: Soldier - atlantean0208

Clue 214: After being trapped in a crate for almost ten years, I've been released. And I'm hungry for me gold, so I won't rest till' I have it all back in me sack. I won't allow anyone to stand in my way, but if they decide to, they'll have to do a good at job, because it won't take a single blow to finish me off. I like to rhyme and find amusement in killing others, giving me a very sadistic sense of humour. Oh, and one more thing... if you think some creepy looking doll is going to beat me at my own game, well I've got news for you. Your luck's just run out!
    Answer: Leprechaun - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 215: On our journey we met up with some emperor, a handicap and his wife, a couple who went through many troubles to be together, one guy who can never miss his target, a guy who loves to flirt, the son of a semi-famous martial artist, and in the end, we thought we had to be heroes as well. Sorry for making a few people injured, but we did not know better, we lost track of time.
    Answer: Thief of Time - Hoju!

Clue 216
    : They mocked me and I was humiliated that day in my childhood. I hate them all! That girl thinks she understands me, trying to be nice to me. I nearly believed her, until I was humiliated all over again. I'll show them. I'll take away what is most precious to them!
    Answer: How the Grinch Stole Christmas - pemberly

Clue 217: I've got no memory of who I am, my doctor tells me I should seek some support, and that woman keeps distracting me, so I can't concentrate very well. I've also met myself while on a trip, and I've been told there are two sides to me, so who I am?
    Answer: UNSOLVED

Clue 218: I've build a new life and left my oldself behind. I lived happily until one day my past came back to haunt me and thats when my oldself resurfaced.
    Answer: Guess pending confirmation by clue poster, Suet Seung

Clue 219: People see me and yet they really see me. My job was only to protect people, I've seen a lot that i dont like, but hell, i have to live through it. My girl, she was actually someone else, and yet i never knew it until the last minute, or did i? whoever would have thought the orders for my task are from her? But this job I'm on now, it is big. It's eating people inside out, and I am to stop its circulation, well, unless I, myself, is consumed by it.
    Answer: A Scanner Darkly - ChestNut

Clue 220
    : Life was not the same after I lost her. And those things started appearing mysteriously. Some thought they were pranks while others thought they may be a message. Then they came, in what seemed like an invasion. But perhaps it was all a blessing in disguise as my faith was restored again.
    Answer: Signs - Felix

Clue 221: Young and free. I want to enter a beauty contest. Quite a rocky road on the way though. I tend to have a VERY odd family. An older brother who stopped talking 9 months ago, and my grandpa is ...a bit of a porn star
    Answer: Little Miss Sunshine - atlantean0208

Clue 222: Im at a teenage age, though one day i wish to be older, and I do become older. I got all the things I wanted. Though in the end, i really wished i could go back and start my life again
    Answer: Suddenly 30 - ChestNut

Clue 223
    : A failed rescue attempt at the world's highest mountain range led a man to an emotional breakdown. On his journey to find himself, somebody came up with an irresistable request, which would eventually brought salvation to him, and to many others should he succeed. However as the nature of the request was revealed later on, he started to have second thoughts. As much as he hated it, it was indeed his true calling and he went for it anyway. As the mission progressed, he found out that there was a larger conspiracy behind this case that he took up and he was determined to fix things right again. After many pains and misunderstandings, everything was eventually set back to normal again....well, almost everything
    Answer: Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls - Hoju!

Clue 224: I might just well be the smartest person in the world - with my ever growing empire, people are just going to fall into my traps easily and money just come rolling in. Might have offended a few people in the way, but they were just little rats who are weak and useless. They totally deserve it. Why, why must they betray me like that? I swear I'm gonna get them back, make them pay for stripping me off the fame, power and wealth.
    Answer: God of Cookery - Hoju!

Clue 225: I'm travelling with a companion when the companion mysteriously disappeared. I know something's wrong, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I was caught in a saga, and what is it that they want from me? I will now have to relocate my companion but people around me aren't helping.
    Answer: Flight Plan - babyblues

Clue 226: It turned me into something completely different from who I am. Or maybe it turned me into the part of me that I had repressed. That thing caused me lots of trouble (or you could say it caused me to create lots of trouble), and I eventually ended up getting thrown into jail because of it. But then, it fell into the wrong hands and I needed to stop him before real trouble happened.
    Answer: The Mask - atlantean0208

Clue 227: He is rather difficult at times and very suspicious, especially of me. He got it from his old line of work. But I love her, so I try my best to stay on his good side. As for me, I'm definitely loved by my folks, but my family is quite different from the average family out there. Somehow, I have a bad feeling about bringing everyone together.
    Answer: Meet The Fockers - pemberly

Clue 228: It is a reunion that had gone wrong. I was warned but I chose to ignore it until I see it with my own eyes. The truth was hard but nothing can be done to undo it. I just hope this whole ordeal will be over soon - I'm freaking out! But at the same time, it's very hard for me to let go of something so dear to me.
    Answer: Nang Nak - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 229: My evil older sister allowed my brother-in-law to rape me so she could keep her status with him. And I couldn't be together with the man I loved because they locked me in until I gave birth. Something to do with 50%.
    Answer: Half Generation - mind_wander

Clue 230: Strangers came to my homeland. Though I was young, one of them saw an amazing potential in me. They helped me gain my freedom, and I went away with them, leaving my mother behind. It was in that group of people that I would find both a teacher and the love of my life. It was also with them that I became involved in the battle between good and evil.
    Answer: Star Wars: Phantom Menace - john-e & atlantean0208

Clue 231: I woke up in the middle of the nite to a terrifying scene, i was told i had killed sumone and now would stand trial for murder in a country that still believes in capital punisment. My only hope is in a female attorney that i have fallen for.
    Answer: The Red Corner - mind_wander

Clue 232: The husband hired me to kill his wife, later on the wife countered the offer and asked me to whack her husband instead. I fall in love with the wife without knowing that the wife is a femme fatal and everything after that made my life a living hell.
    Answer: Red Rock West - john-e

Clue 233
    : "Once, there was a love given to me, but I didn't treasure it...ten thousand years."
    Answer: UNSOLVED

Clue 234: I was the best at what I did in my profession. Then something tragic happened, and I lost my spark to continue. I thought I tried something else. I had problems at first. Even when I failed, I still looked good. People still were supporting me, even helping me out when they are not supposed to. Then the dude came. He by far was also the best known in his profession. Homer J Simpson himself was second place because of this guy. He needed my help. They need my expertise to save my friends. The competition we were up against were huge. Some of my former colleagues were acting very strangely. I mean, it seemed they lost all their power or something. With my help, and some really strange partners, we were able to overcome the big odds against us. In the end, the dude went back to his life and I went to mine. Only this time, I know what is ahead of me, get ready world, I am BACK.
    Answer: Space Jam - Linda

Clue 235: I only got 3 weeks to live, told by my doctor, "He said its a very serious tumor which is uncurable." I only wished there was more time, "Why me, Why me Lord, out of everyone, Why me?" For only few weeks to live, I've always dreamed to meet my Chef and wanted to owned a restaurant.
    Answer: Last Holiday - Linda

Clue 236: I was born to a normal family and was loved and adored by my parents, untill the day they decided to have another son. from tat day forward, my parents and my brother looked down on me, telling me i could not achieve anything because of the way i was born.i grew up to live a lie, making everyone believe i was sumone else, a man who like me didn't believe his future was decided the day he was conceived. i met a woman, who was mistreated for being less perfect then 'us' because of a birth defect.we fell in love, but i was going to be found out by my brother, until i proved to him once more, that i could be better then him. however, i decided at the last moment, to be myself.
    Answer: Gattaca - babyblues

Clue 237: We had a routine to how we do things. It was how we survived. But one day, we awoke and found that everything we were familiar with had disappeared in the name of progress. A stranger came by. The lifestyle he lived was so different from ours, and he started changing the status quo. Everyone else loved him, but I was a quite hesitant at first. He finally won me over, but then we discovered that he did have an ulterior motive.
    Answer: Over The Hedge - babyblues

Clue 238: Ive always been the top of my class. People look up to me to be someone, but i chose to be here nonetheless. My teacher, he's a stubborn bastard who wont admit he's worn out. I'm going to wipe his name off the list, in fact, at one point we even went head to head to prove which of us is better. Childish as it may sound, it actually made us realize our actual limit. Streaks of dark history in our life seem to pull us together, and in the end, I found myself working with the best of this field, though for a very short time.
    Answer: The Guardian - Hoju!

Clue 239: I am the leader, for the future; fate is what we make. Everytime, I'm been chased to be assasinated and everytime it failed. This time, I'd tried my very best to stay off the grid, but I always get nightmare of the future.
    Answer: Terminator 3 - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 240: Man, we are college drop outs and wanted to passed the exams to get into college. In order to do this and able to get into Harvard or any other University; we have to smoke our friend to get all the answers.
    Answer: How High - wuji204

Clue 241: I am a videogame tester and close to being evicted from my apartment. Needed to find a place to hang out, on the side of this boring job; I created my own videogame, but needed to battle out this videogame because someone tries to steal my work.
    Answer: Grandma's Boy - wuji204

Clue 242: "I'm miss popular. Until one day... you never know what a pair of earrings can do..."
    Answer: The Hot Chick - Chestnut

Clue 243: I'm stepped on all the time. A little incident on a plane, though, ended up forcing me to get help. I didn't really want help. The guy who was supposed to help me is psychotic, and he's moving in on my girl!
    Answer: Anger Management - babyblues

Clue 244: Acting isnt my job, but to be in my position it is actually quite an important skill. I miss my stepson very much, somehow he refuses to return home, defying his father's final say about him becoming an actor. But when a scandal rose, he had to come back to look after the family, well, almost family, now that he wont be seeing his father ever again. In settling the debt left by his father's misfortune, he sidestepped almost everyone, including the one who loves him dearly. He died the very same day she broke free from her suffering, and as much as I mourn for his death, nothing could actually be done to fix things right again.
    Answer: The Banquet - babyblues

Clue 245: I learned long ago that you can't survive being a good guy. My bumbling brought me into a place, unbeknownst to me, of 'crouching tigers hidden dragons' and ended up disturbing the peace they had enjoyed there. My chance to be a real bad guy came, but I couldn't do it and saved the good guys instead. It was them that discovered the huge potential that I had in me.
    Answer: Kung-Fu Hustle - babyblues

Clue 246: "Well, that makes you [pause] chartman."
    Answer: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - Felix

Clue 247: We were trying to rejuvenate our lives by doing things we used to do when we were young, wild and free. So we don our outfits and leave all the constraints of our lives behind us. Of course, it takes a few scrapes with the rough crowd for us to stop pretending and really show them what were made of!
    Answer: Wild Hogs - sarakoth

Clue 248: I was on a vacation with my other half to clear our minds of a tragic event that deeply affected both of us, when I received an unexpected bullet to the chest. The incident raised terror among the others, and the idea of abandoning us was quickly raised. To top it off, we had difficulty communicating with the locals of that area, and our plea for help was overshadowed by cries of political violence.
    Answer: Babel - Mini T-Mac

Clue 249: "Bet on it."
    Answer: High School Musical 2 - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 250: We are the oppressed, working to appease a gang who demands that we pay up. I am the individualist who thinks differently from everyone. I leave my comfort zone and wander out into the real world to seek help, and I found it! It turned out I was mistaken and the "help" was not what I thought they were. We still ended up fighting back, and we suddenly realized that we may be the little guys, but we were not the weaker ones!
    Answer: A Bug's Life - pemberly

Clue 251: I kill for the right cause and the best part is no one could actually figure out how it happen. But theyre starting to get hot on my tail and i knew i need to change my tactics. Innocent bodies started to pile as i put my plans to lose them to work. There is no remorse in my heart, because i knew i am doing this for the better future of the people. Im sticking with my beliefs, even if everyone i love turns against me. But i really shouldnt worry about these people, it's the new guy they brought in that i have to concentrate on. But i know in my gut i can beat him. Im sure of it.
    Answer: Death Note - john-e

Clue 252: I spend my days drinking White Russians and bowling with my friends Walter and Donnie. Then one day some people rough me up and urinate on my carpet. It's a case of mistaken identity, but that carpet really made the room...
    Answer: The Big Lebowski - vivi_g

Clue 253: My two children died in a car accident. I, too, follow them leaving my wife in pain and distress. But somehow I end up in my wife's painting.
    Answer: What Dreams May Come - atlantean0208

Clue 254: In attempt to nail him down and rid myself of the fear that's been plaguing me for so long, I disguised myself as a member of his entourage. The plan worked flawlessly until something unexpected occured. A deep and dark secret of my hidden past was uncovered by none other than the one helping me in the mission. Although he was my friend, I knew that only the dead can keep a secret.
    Answer: Perfect Stranger - john-e

Clue 255: It all started when I sent my sidekick to buy a caravan. As a result, I lost my biggest asset so now I have to find a replacement or the psycho will feed me to the pigs.
    Answer: Snatch - skylee

Clue 256: A period of tranquility had finally set in among the nation. For us, however, it was a time of waging battle, one that would finally set our long running dispute to an end. For many, this was an opportunity. Afterall, fighting is what we were trained to do. We all possessed a powerful skill, unique to each identity. The day had come when we were put up against one another in a fight that neither side could truly win. In the end, it became obvious that we could not escape our inevitable fate.
    Answer: Shinobi - john-e

Clue 257: We had a good life, yeah you heard that right. We Had. We had a great life, until my *ahem* other job wrecked everything. We started fighting, and still I knew I couldnt choose between the two. My son started looking down at me, and my beloved beautiful wife, she had gone beyond what i expected. As heart-broken as i am, i need to carry on with the crisis at hand. And that was exactly what i did. Little that i know i'd be seeing her again, with somebody i despise, not to mention. Again, i could do squat about it. Work is work, and this is not just about me. At least my loyal companion is still here with me. Fast and strong, he's always been there for me. I guess I'll have to lay back the family matters, and put work up front
    Answer: Legend of Zorro - Linda

Clue 258: I have finally had enough, its been too long, he has made me look a fool. I need a change, something new. Then this comes up, its prefect. She needs the change as much as me. This is like a dream come true. A new adventure awaits me.
    Answer: The Holiday - Linda

Clue 259: "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than an eternity without it."
    Answer: City of Angels - CoL

Clue 260: i lead a very normal life, my only concern was my brother who i wanted to attend university, but due to a mis understanding, my brother was killed. when my friend was in need of cash, we decided to do sumthing that i regreted later.because of this mistake, i had lost all off my friends.
    Answer: Set It Off - john-e

Clue 261: We're stuck here, low on fuel, low on battery, low on ration and low on ammunitions. In other words, we're sitting ducks. All we could do is move forward. It's harsh, but to survive you'll have to live with it. Our leader, he's a cracked head. Tough man of steel. Doesnt care shit bout anything else but the mission. Well, i say we flunked our mission, but he says we move! One day my mouth got the better of me and im left for dead. It's the only time that i never felt any better looking into an enemy's face up close.
    Answer: The Beast (of War) - john-e

Clue 262: My older brother found a wife a few months back, and she was a great woman, she helped my brothers and I enter into the community, we met our true loves there, but things where different then we had hope. the girls we loved had others who also wanted their hand in marriage, we had to take drastic measures tat my brother thought off, my sister in law was furious so she kept the girls away from us.but finally, when the snow cleared we married our true loves. it was a happy affair.
    Answer: Seven Wives for Seven Brothers - CoL

Clue 263: I wanted a new start, but then circumstances made our lives interwined. It was fate that brought us together. I couldn't risk being misunderstood so I told a lie and then it led to more and more lies until there was no way out of it. But as the lie grew my feelings for you all changed. I really have changed and I think I helped make you into a better man, even if you are just a country boy.
    Answer: Too Beautiful To Lie - Linda

Clue 264: He overstepped the line! He dug up something painful in my past, so he deserved it! Now, though, I've got all the time in the world, and I don't know what to do with it. Until I spotted her .... oh wow! And then, I noticed that guy. Maybe I'm paranoid, but there were quite a few coincidences that aroused my suspicions. I think I'll just keep an eye out to see if I notice anything.
    Answer: Disturbia - ChestNut

Clue 265: My father was a peaceful man. He believed he could get through to the violent people, but things just didnt turn out as it was supposed to. He missed our daily contact, and I knew something had happened to him. When I saw the military rover pulled over our house, I knew they won't be bringing good news. Things happened, and my mother and I ended up in their village, the village whose people had killed my father. This particular man caught my attention, but he offers me nothing more than nasty glares. There were times the warriors of the village would argue and even raise their spears against us, but everything would always clears out and they would leave us alone again. It was not until a disease started to spread in a neighbouring hostile village that the violent people start knowing peace rather than resorting to their traditional problem-solving act of violence and brutal killing. It was a long journey for them, but it was even longer for me in finding closure for my father's death.
    Answer: End of a Spear - atlantean0208

Clue 266: I was down on my luck. Lost one of my part-time jobs and then my wife cleaned out the house and left me. Good thing I have my friends at the local bar. They convinced me to take a once-in-a-lifetime chance that could bring me fame and fortune. I think I'm too old for this game and even though I probably won't make it through the first day, I'm going to give it a try.
    Answer: Invincible - Radken

Clue 267: I am an American President who is up for re-election. I have a daughter who is not interested in social studies at school so I give her a textbook on American history. I like this girl who I meet at the white house, who after lecturing me tried to leave thru the wrong door. Later I called her to ask her out. But she doesn't believe that it's me the President that's calling so she hangs up. I call her back and tell her the phone number to the white house.
    Answer: The American President - u4ria

Clue 268: They came and I hailed. They came again, and again I hailed victory. This time, however, I'm not waiting for them to come. Now that I know they needed me to make things right again, or, to put it more accurately, to make things right for them, I'm not gonna stick around waiting or running again. The one who turned me to what I am now had tasted his own medicine. How ironic that he'd think he's the chosen one. Oh well, dusted him too.....though I couldnt have done it without assistance. Ironically, thanks to them, I've found myself an army, and I made sure they know I'm coming for them
    Answer: Resident Evil: Extinction - MrPhotastic

Clue 269: I believe in luck. That, tennis skills, and my dashing good looks is what got me here today. And now she wants to ruin it for me. It's not that I don't care about her, but there's a difference between love and lust. And ultimately, I love myself the most. I'm too used to this lifestyle I lead now, and I'm willing to go to desperate measures to maintain it. Even sacrificing an innocent, my unborn child.
    Answer: Match Point - MrPhotastic

Clue 270: i'm used to excelling at everything i do, but people are intimidated by that. they've sent me away. what is this place? everything seems so perfect, peaceful and quaint, yet a little queer. then, murder! everyone except me thinks it was an accident. i've always been focused solely on my career, but now i'm learning to have fun. i even had a few drinks! he showed me how. he looks up to me, and wants to be like me. the first time i met him, i had to lock him up. who knew he was a colleague!
    Answer: Hot Fuzz - MrPhotastic

Clue 271: I just want to get something to eat!! Is it so hard to do? I can’t stop thinking about this one girl that lives in my apartment building, but every time I see her my tongue gets frozen and I ended up looking like a complete idiot. Anyways, back to my mission on getting something to eat. I’m so craving for it right now and all these bizarre incidents are not helping us get to our destination. No, we must continue on, we must not give up we have come this far and it will be a shame to just give up like that.
    Answer: Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle - pemberly

Clue 272: After the death of my wife, I suffered a short-term memory. I've been taking polaroid pictures and tattooing notes on myself to remember things. Now on a mission to avenge my wife's murder.
    Answer: Momento - MrPhotastic

Clue 273: I must protect her and deliver her safely from evil. I have lost hope ever since I lost my son, but now seeing what this young girl has that I haven’t seen in 18 yrs is a miracle. It’s a war zone here people are getting killed left and right. I don’t know if I am capable of protecting this young girl, but I will do whatever it takes to keep her from harm.
    Answer: Children of Man - sarakoth

Clue 274: I'm trying to get my sister to sell an ancient piano, a family heirloom. With the money, I can buy the land my ancestors worked on.
    Answer: The Piano Lesson - MrPhotastic

Clue 275: I want her to know that I live a normal life with a 9-5 job. One day, I suspected her of cheating on me, so I tricked here. Man, did i get her good, but the only downfall was that she knows what I really do for a living.
    Answer: True Lies - bellamia

Clue 276: Some say that I'm a grouch, others might say I'm a miser. I don't have any friends, the only relative I have is my bothersome nephew. Who needs family when you have money? However, my attitude change after three visitors came to visit me.
    Answer: Scrooge - bellamia

Clue 277: Ah, that dreadful place! I can't believe he wants me to go back! Those reptilian monsters!
    Answer: Jurassic Park 2 - MrPhotastic

Clue 278: i was an orphan and raised by very unconventional parents. they've greatly influenced whom i've become and encouraged my penchant for not wearing clothes. i've also made many friends from a king with a bunch of silly, hairy followers to a real snake. now, they all want me to leave. i know i'm different from them, but this is my home. i've never known any other. plus, he's after me. everyone is afraid of him, except me. i'll defeat him and then i can stay! but what if i don't want to?
    Answer: Jungle Book - Hoju!

Clue 279: My career was not going so well. Then, I befriended them. My new friendships were raising eyebrows, but I did not care. In them, I had found the inspiration for my work that, unbeknownst to me, would transcend time.
    Answer: Finding Neverland - atlantean0208

Clue 280: I was always trying to get his attention, but he doesn't seem to even know I exist. But now that I have his attention, I become the attention of his brother.
    Answer: Sabrina - Jilly

Clue 281: Wednesday is naked in this movie.
    Answer: Black Snake Moan - MrPhotastic

Clue 282: "How am I funny? Am I a clown? Do I amuse you?"
    Answer: Goodfellas - Jilly

Clue 283: I was hired to kill them all. However, I had a change of heart about him. Maybe he could be of use to me. Together he and I developed a plan for the ultimate revenge.
    Answer: Lucky Number Sle7in - pemberly

Clue 284: yo, da green man gonna merk y'all for jacking his chedda. bustin a cap in hiz face don't help, but this lucky weed might. oh shiznit! this time, it's ghetto!
    Answer: Leprechaun 6: Back 2 Tha Hood

Clue 285: Damn, I've been fired from my job and the bad part was I got fired on my day off. My pops in the bathroom again n I gotta take a #2. Since I don't have a job anymore I think I'll just chill outside on the porch w/ my boy and observe my neighbors.
    Answer: Friday - Jilly

Clue 286: They never thought theyd be in this situation; stuck here with almost no one to cling to. A pity really, cuz the closest relative they must count on is one bastard who's only after what the three are left with. Luck does not seem to be on their side as well, because just as they thought they found home, a tragedy would strike and they are left alone again. But then again, it's maybe luck that's been keeping them alive after all, okay, intelligence and wit, but with a bit of luck on top nonetheless
    Answer: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - Mr Photastic

Clue 287: I lost my family and committed a murder. I feel as if God has forsaken me and I need to find forgiveness. A long-lost family member has found me and offered to lead me to a place where I can redeem myself by defending the helpless.
    Answer: Kingdom of Heaven - MrPhotastic

Clue 288: The war is over but we still have some cleaning up to do. Found a map to some treasure but it's in a place we shouldn't be. We got there, found it, and were about to make a clean get-away when the Major decided we should help the locals out of a jam. The situation turned ugly and now we're in a heap of trouble.
    Answer: Three Kings - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 289: I was a selfish fast talking, money grubbing, selfish jerk who doesn't care about anyone. One day I found out that I had a brother. At first I wanted to use him to get what I wanted, however as I spend more time with him I understood the true meaning of brotherhood.
    Answer: Rainman - pemberly

Clue 290: "It is my duty to please that booty."
    Answer: Shaft - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 291: I came to this country to find a bride or at least it said so on the map. Back home I have somebody wanting for me, but I don't not want to marry someone that I do not love. Together my campanion and I venture this strange city to find my true love.
    Answer: Coming to America - Landon

Clue 292: It took me 7 years to finish college and I finally finished. I'm going home to work for my dad. He remarried and his wife is smoking!! tragedy struck and my dad's business is going down the drain. Now in order to save his company I have go on the road with this sarcastic punk to sell our products.
    Answer: Tommy Boy - GuGu

Clue 293: I lived in a post apacalyptic world where my family was murdered by a gang of thieves, rapists, and murderers. I will hunt them down and kill them all.
    Answer: Mad Max - sarakoth

Clue 294: I watch her every move, when she walks home from work I make sure she gets home safely, even though she doesn't know that I'm watching her. One day I got out of work late and was not able to look after her and she almost got hurt. Luckily I came just in time to save her. From that moment on she and I developed a bond and a relationship
    Answer: Untamed Heart - bellamia

Clue 295: i just want to live my life in america with my the person i love, but why do my parents have to arrange a marriage with me. now i have to pretend to marry her for 2 weeks since my parents are coming, then afterwards i will divource her and live back with my old love. but i made her pregnant!
    Answer: Wedding Banquet - pemberly

Clue 296: Everything is ruined because of me.....i was supposed to stop the apocalypse.....but things just became worse and worse. Im determined to set things right again, and not once in my waking hour did i not dedicate every minute towards this goal. Everyday I tried to make contact, and though I am not alone, I feel this way nonetheless. i lost it when my companion died, all because of my ignorance. Dammit, in what other way can i make things worse? I lost it, and was about to plunge into my death, when rescue came.
    Answer: I Am Legend - MrPhotastic

Clue 297: I came into his world to figure him out, whenever I am too close to find the answer something always goes wrong. However, I am determined to find out his motives for everything he does, not becasue it's my job, but I really want to save the victim.
    Answer: The Cell - bellamia

Clue 298: I hated him at first, but I fell in love with him after he recited a poem to me.
    Answer: Guess pending confirmation by clue poster, bellamia

Clue 299: We live a tranquil life in our village. Who would've thought our village was ransacked, our whole village was ravaged by another trible. I hid my family out of their sight and I must return to save them.
    Answer: Apocalypto - ghostdarTeal'c

Clue 300: I was a pencil pusher for a top secret American agency when one day my superior was accidentally killed. I had to take over his job, even though I don't have any experience in this line of work the powers that be had faith in me that I will get the job done. I didn't know what I got myself into. These kinds of tactics are despicable and immoral I don't know how much I could take this. I have a feeling that he is innocent.
    Answer: Rendition - fridaythe13th

Clue 301: I travelled a very long distance to get here. The people here think I'm crazy, so they've put me with the rest of the lunatics - but I will still help them as much as I can. There is a deep, dark secret in my past that I refuse to acknowledge and the good doctor is determined to draw it out of me. My time is almost up and I'll be going home soon. I'll be taking one of them with me when I go.
    Answer: K-Pax - sarakoth

Clue 302: this movie stars a young jedi, a young caped crusader, and a young king (in their birthday suits). aliens, oscar wilde, a glittery green lizard man, and a magic ring also appear.
    Answer: Velvet Goldmine - john-e

Clue 303: My uncle bought a new wife. He's not a nice man and doesn't treat her very well at all. I'm attracted to her and know my love is forbidden. Things would be better if he was out of the way. We live in a colorful world, but this isn't going to end well.
    Answer: Ju Dou - atlantean0208

Clue 304: Damn!! I just got kicked out of my own band because my bandmembers think I am a loser. In a way I think they are right. I freeload off of my bestfriend who I live with and don't pay rent. His GF hates my guts.
    In order to make some money I lied about my status and landed a gig. As time progress with this gig I learned something valuable. I learned that winning isn't everything, but to give a good show is.
    Answer: The Kungfu Panda - "School Of Rock" - atlantean0208
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 05-27-08 at 12:50 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    Clue: I'm full of vengeance. I lost my family and i am determined to make them pay, whether or not my action will involve innocent lives i dont really give a damn.

Hint: Korean, action
    If you didn't state that it was Korean, I would have guessed Batman Begins. Do they have a Korean Batman?
    Last edited by Hoju!; 09-18-08 at 11:15 AM.

LOL it would be interesting to see teary guys in that batman suit...haha

this movie is rather new, less than 6 months old i think....does it ring a bell?

edited: i take it back...i just ran a check on brother Google and found out it's not less than 6 months old...LOL

range of production year: 2000 to 2006
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-02-07 at 10:17 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

this movie is rather new, less than 6 months old i think....does it ring a bell?

edited: i take it back...i just ran a check on brother Google and found out it's not less than 6 months old...LOL

I'm guessing "OldBoy" but...heh.
    I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does.

Erhh.. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance?

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalis
    I'm guessing "OldBoy"
    no, not Oldboy.

one of the main actor's famous movie involves relationship intricacies between two brothers. and that one is also an action movies.

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Erhh.. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance?
    Not that one either. This movie is a face-off between two men

Edited: wow, so many hints in just one post! how come theres no takers yet?
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-02-07 at 11:43 AM.

this forum is even quieter than the Global Series Discussion forums....

need more clues for the english movie one!!

why's he hiding in there? perve.

You got it...

English movie clue....

Clue: My parents are murdered and i now live with my aunt. Nuff said, she doesnt like me. But who cares? My life is at my school, I got many friends, and the principal looks out for me. I had a crush with a girl, but she likes somebody else. This year i have to compete for my school.

Hint: year pf production 2003 - 2006

Quote Originally Posted by sha*sha
    need more clues for the english movie one!!
    hint: me and my two friends are animals

that hint gives it away

You got it...

English movie clue....

Clue: My parents are murdered and i now live with my aunt. Nuff said, she doesnt like me. But who cares? My life is at my school, I got many friends, and the principal looks out for me. I had a crush with a girl, but she likes somebody else. This year i have to compete for my school.

Harry Potter? sound a lot like it.

that hint gives it away
    dammit dammit dammit....i should know this one.....the 100+miles kinda ring a bell but i cant place the right title to it.... especially when you said it's old

how about the range of the year of production? is this a cartoon/animation?
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-03-07 at 01:20 AM.

You got it...

English movie clue....

i agree with felix, it has to be harry potter

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Harry Potter? sound a lot like it.
    yeah....but which one???

the last sentence should give you from which book it is....

dammit dammit dammit....i should know this one.....the 100+miles kinda ring a bell but i cant place the right title to it.... especially when you said it's old

how about the range of the year of production? is this a cartoon/animation?
    not animation. year is ummm 1990-2000 around. i know it cant be earlier or later cause i saw it during my childhood.

btw my new hint was: me and my friends are animals

yeah....but which one???

the last sentence should give you from which book it is....
    goblet of fire