Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Actress with Beauty Mark?

Default Actress with Beauty Mark?

or, as some say, a mole that makes me really angry.

but, anyways, i havent seen any chinese actresses with any beauty marks. i remember watching a series with a girl with one, but she wasnt very famous, and i dont know her name.

a lot of people think beauty marks are ugly... which is quite rude to say so, to me. it just depends on where it's located, right?

please share your ideas about them.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

li qian has quite alot

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    li qian has quite alot
    oh, thanks, thats the actress i saw with the beauty mark(s).
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Why does the word "mole" make u angry? I dont see any negative connotations associated with that word. "Beauty Mark" is just a more fanciful word for it.

Some chinese actresses who have famous beauty marks include:
    Nancy Sit, well-known for the outstanding beauty mark on her forehead, and to a lesser extent, singaporean actress Phyllis Quek. Twin's Charlene Choi has one near the corner of her lower lip as well.

Cindy Crawford is famous for the mark above her upper lip which many people thought was sexy. If i recall correctly, Natalie Portman has a tiny one on her cheek and so does Marilyn Monroe.

Here's a list of famous Hollywood actresses with beauty marks:
    http://www.skinema.com/Act4BeautyMark.html
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 04-02-07 at 02:58 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Rainie Yang with that mole on her face. Maggie Cheung (tvb) has one too by the side of her mouth. Hmm, actually lots of people have them. This older Taiwanese actress, she's in a lot of wuxia stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    This older Taiwanese actress, she's in a lot of wuxia stuff.
    Are u talking about Xiao Qiang? I cant recall whether she has a mole.
    Even LYF used to have one on the tip of her nose but she removed it.

Wise Fool

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

why would saying mole offend you?

anyway, one of the most famous mole ive gotta say is Cindy Crawford's! i heard she contemplated on removing it at one point, but people stopped her cuz they said it is indeed her asset.

as for chinese actress....well....i havent paid close attention to them to notice moles on their face. i thought i saw one on Karen Mok, but maybe i got it wrong. I havent seen her muchin movies, the last of her that ive seen was So Close.

Fann Wong has a mole on her eyebrow

Joey Meng has one above her lip. It's become less noticeable in recent years.

the late actress lin dai (lum toi) have a rather big mole, i think. back then i used to think she was ugly but then she was considered the beauty of all time and mole consider like a beauty accessory (marilyn monroe put on lot of fakes, didnt she?) if it was not her, than it must be the opera singer fong yimfun who used to partner with actor yum kimfai... the younger generation of actresses i am not sure, but veteren rebecaa chan sauchu have one, so does amy chan - hers was a "tiny" one if i am not wrong

Quote Originally Posted by sheraldine
    so does amy chan - hers was a "tiny" one if i am not wrong
    oiitt....where is my darling amy's mole? mind telling me where it is, cuz i never noticed it...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    oiitt....where is my darling amy's mole? mind telling me where it is, cuz i never noticed it...
    aiyoh , like i said, she has a tiny one.... sometimes barely noticeable, she might have removed it lah or perhaps under make up anyway, i might be mistaken... i never watched her as heroine in the yang, but when she first started out, she used to act with david cheang and the ATV gang.... back then, i think she has a mole. if she doesnt, then, SORRY! ok, peace, now i gotta go...

Quote Originally Posted by sheraldine
    SORRY! ok, peace, now i gotta go...
    LOL did i sound angry?? chill out i was just kidding

well, i dont have her younger pictures so i cant actually say. but her new pictures, starting from The Good Old Days i dont think there's mole anywhere....

i bet during her 20s no one can notice the mole if she ever had one....wuxia series back then put on such thick makeup i dont think the skin can even perspirate under there....but then again, it might have been the quality of the pictures itself that makes makeup looks so thick...

im getting curious about her mole....i think i'll dig up some of her old images...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Even LYF used to have one on the tip of her nose but she removed it.
    reallyyyyyyy? do u happen to have a picture of that??

I don't mind moles that look pleasing.. lol... ie it enhance the person's features rather than the other way round..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut

I don't mind moles that look pleasing.. lol... ie it enhance the person's features rather than the other way round..
    i think moles are only exceptable when they are not so obvious.
    if you had a big mole right smack in the middle of a cheek, it wouldnt look too good.
    and i dont like the ones near the upper lip either. chinese people also say having one near your eye is not good, something like a sign of tears, but having one atop a eyebrow is good... :S

lol, im only angry when people use the word 'mole' to make fun of someone...
    you guys probably wouldn't understand.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by linger
    i think moles are only exceptable when they are not so obvious.
    if you had a big mole right smack in the middle of a cheek, it wouldnt look too good.
    and i dont like the ones near the upper lip either. chinese people also say having one near your eye is not good, something like a sign of tears, but having one atop a eyebrow is good... :S

lol, im only angry when people use the word 'mole' to make fun of someone...
    you guys probably wouldn't understand.
    Cao Ying has a HUGE mole on her face near her nose too, but she's cuteeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff

i agree...tat girl is cute....

Quote Originally Posted by TiffTiff
    hmm... i dont think hers is that big. and then there are different types of moles... the lighter kinds like hers, and the really dark ones...
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3113/427nd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/showimg.jpg')
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 04-03-07 at 01:24 AM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3113/427nd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/sunnysnow/showimg.jpg')
    Wow..the power of make-up and digital photography. I would give her a 9.5 in the first picture and a 7 at most in the second one. Plus, she looks ilke a professional model in the first one who's like 25 years old, while she looks like true average teenager she really is in the second one.