Thread: T-MAC vs. other players

Default T-MAC vs. other players

How do you think T-Mac compare with other players? He's like a monster...seriously...best player in the team and probably most of other players in NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    How do you think T-Mac compare with other players? He's like a monster...seriously...best player in the team and probably most of other players in NBA.
    IMHO, I don't think T-Mac's that great. He's too streaky for my tastes. For some reason, he can't play with Yao. When Yao's out, he fluorishes. When Yao's back, he's colder than the Arctic. I think Kobe Bryant is the best all-around player in the game today.

Actually, wouldn't consider him the best player on the team. I'll give Yao that honor along with the franchise player logo.
    Last edited by wang23; 04-05-07 at 01:05 AM.

He's among the best when he's on, but he's not on as consistently as some others. Moreover, he's a bit injury prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    He's among the best when he's on, but he's not on as consistently as some others. Moreover, he's a bit injury prone.
    When he's on he can be quite tough to stop, along with many others when they're on. What I don't understand is his mentality when Yao is playing alongside him. It seems like he settles for the outside jumper much more often which is a big mistake. He can easily get to the basket and either finish, draw a foul or create a good scoring opportunity. What I mean by a good scoring opportunity is he can draw in defenders and feed it to the open man like Battier for a baseline three. Worst case scenario is he blows a layup, but this gives Yao a chance to clean up at the basket. T-Mac's not a great shooter...streaky at best and his FG and FT pct. are defining. The guy's a natural slasher with his quickness and athleticism. Based on his capabilities, he should be at least taking eight to ten free throws a game.

LOL, maybe I'm kind of biased because I drafted him in our pool this year and he stunk it up. However, I do think he has all elements to be a great defender. At 6'8, he's extremely lengthy with a lot of athleticism for a two guard. By the way, his back is at it again and he only played six minutes in tonight's beating against Golden State. From past experiences, I have a feeling he's going to miss a couple games.

my only problem with mc grady is his injuries, but he definitely isnt better than lets say kobe, lebron and wade. but i will take mcgrady over carter.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!