Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wong Jing's Xue San Fei Hu...

Default Wong Jing's Xue San Fei Hu...

Just want to share with you guys some of the most awesome scenes in this Wong Jing's new version of Xue San fei hu...

The Changes were not deviated from the novel at all, oh no SIR!!!!!!

Some of the best scenes:

Tian Gui Nong, found Zhou Bo Tong's Left/Right hand technique and learned Hu's Sabre technique and Miao's sword technique and was able to use them both on each hands.

The sabre and the sword that Tian Gui Nong used were forged from Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre.

Yuan Zi Yi died because of some stupid reason.

Tian Gui Nong kicked the crap out of Red FLower Society people, and killed Wu Chen Taoist.

It took a combine forces of Hu Fei and Chen Jia Lou to get EVEN with Tian Gui Nong.

Miao Ren Feng was captured and torturred and later killed by Tian Gui Nong.

Um.....Um....Need I go on??

QF

Oh, this is bad. Tian Gui Nong is supposed to be a lousy fighter? and i hate his character. if there's any changes to the story, i never hope Zhou Bo Tong's Left/Right hand technique to fall into bad guy's hand, more so to a coward like Tian Gui Nong.

Wow, what kind of drug is he taking? Wong Jing must have some beef with Jin Yong to create all this crappy-so-called-adaptations which should be called ripoffs.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

When Jin Yong dies, scientists will begin conducting research into the possibility of obtaining infinite energy. This will be done through the use of a turbine which will be operated through the spinning of JY in his grave upon hearing of gross distortions to his story.

This is the same guy who made Jiang Yu lang into a female, and she was able to beat everyone, did she not kill Yao Yue and Yan Nan Tian as well?

What is next, I can see it now.

I can see it now, Shuang Guan Fei is going to learn Ming Yu Shen Gong and take out his dad. No no, I mean his mom Shuang Guan Yan. Yeah, yeah, Shuang Guan Yan will realize her mistake and team up with Little Dagger Li (with umm, with, ah, how about a dagger and some pebbles yeah, that sounds good) along with the help of Ah Fei, they can take on this powerhouse. Oh wait, forgot, Ah Fei already died by the hands of Shuang Guan Fei, remember? Yes, Sun Xiao Hung after learning her grandfather's martial arts was able to help out and the good guys win.

Man, move over Wong Jing, I think I have something cooking with this great deviation of mine.

Despite all the bad, horrible butchery of the story line....there's alot of FIGHTINGS in this series..... And the fights aren't bad....they didnt' use alot of SFX to my surprise...

Gillian was HOT in the series....

Quote Originally Posted by QF
    Despite all the bad, horrible butchery of the story line....there's alot of FIGHTINGS in this series..... And the fights aren't bad....they didnt' use alot of SFX to my surprise...

Gillian was HOT in the series....
    Bad storyline but "good" fighting scenes, haha...sounds like an equivalent of Jackie Chan movies.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Wow, what kind of drug is he taking? Wong Jing must have some beef with Jin Yong to create all this crappy-so-called-adaptations which should be called ripoffs.
    DOMD '00 was awesome. I get the idea that no one wants to watch the same story over and over again. Although, it does sounds like Wong Jing's approach for this series is a travesty.

Bad storyline but "good" fighting scenes
    Yea...

I almost choked on my rice that I swallowed when I heard Zhou BO Tong's Left/Right hand technique..

I litarely said "WOW"

QF

HEY!!! Did my eyes play trick on me or what?!?! Chen jia luo?!?! For goodness sake?! I think wong jing should just stop fliming all those Jin Yong's adaptions! Look at the mess he made out of DOMD and lengendary siblings!
    Last edited by JunBao; 04-04-07 at 01:29 PM.
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Quote Originally Posted by QF
    Tian Gui Nong, found Zhou Bo Tong's Left/Right hand technique and learned Hu's Sabre technique and Miao's sword technique and was able to use them both on each hands.
    That's not even original. The old Shaw brothers movie had a similar thing, Gu Guanzhong's Tian Guinong had this special sword and sabre which he combined to lethal effect and beat Miao Renfong (Alex Man) and Hu Fei (Felix Wong) by breaking their weapons, and if it wasn't for Yuan Ziyi's distraction which cost her life they would never have beaten him.

Quote Originally Posted by JunBao
    HEY!!! Did my eyes play trick on me or what?!?! Chen jia luo?!?! For goodness sake?! I think wong jing should just stop fliming all those Jin Yong's adaptions! Look at the mess he made out of DOMD and lengendary siblings!
    Chen Jialuo DOES appear in the Flying Fox series. He comforts Ma Chunhua when she dies, pretending to be her cowardly husband, and takes her sons with him to train them into good men. At least that's how it was in Ray Looi's version in the 80s. The Red Flower Society are quite active in the Flying Fox story - Third Leader "Thousand Hand Buddha" Zhao Banshan was Hu Fei's sworn elder brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I think if Jin Yong watch this...he might get a heart-attack.

I don't remember him fighting with Hu fei to kill Tian Gui Nong though... ... I did rmb seeing him here and there in the novel but, oh well, its wong jing
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

I am still waiting for them to bring out ZOMBIE Ah Zhu and CYBORG Golden Wheel Monk.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Or an evil Gwok Jing who accidentally learned reversed 9 Ying... well, that would explain why he was acting like such a prick towards everyone's favorite couple.

Wong Jing probably has something against Jin Yong. Maybe Wong Jing's father is some unknown wuxia writer and died of a heart attack because Jin Yong was in the way of his career.

Wong Jing's father is the really fat old guy that's still in movies nowadays like Election :P

His father was also in the same business as his son btw

His father (Wong Tin Lam) was also the producer of classic TVB series like LOCH 82, ROCH83, Chor Lau Heung 79, Yesterday's Glitter etc.

Wong Jing also has a hand in many classic TVB series. He was the scriptwriter of 'Man in the Net'.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-05-07 at 09:07 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    His father (Wong Tin Lam) was also the producer of classic TVB series like LOCH 82, ROCH83, CLH79, Glittering Days etc.
    Haha! His father didn't seem to have done this to Jin Yong's adaptions. I don't know...maybe his grandfather?

Wong Tin Lam took his fair share of liberties with Jin Yong in the 80s. LOCH 82 had lots of redundant filler 'character-building' scenes for Barbara Yung to do stamp her personality on Huang Rong's character. Lu Guanying and Cheng Youjia had this annual martial arts tournament and their families had this Montague-Capulet plot to them. Zhang ASheng survives his meeting with Chen Xuanfeng, only to be killed by Mei Chaofeng after Guo Jing grows up.

ROCH had a lot of annoying scenes about how Yang Guo tortured his Quanzhen martial brothers (I especially remember him impersonating Wang Chongyang and scaring them until his false beard came off for cheap laughs - that scene so annoys me today), while Xiao Longnu also managed to create a new (useless) sword skill at the bottom of the valley after 16 years. Guo Jing also tells Yang Guo a lot more than he should have after Yang rescues him from the Mongol ambush (which doesn't stop Yang Guo from following the novel and continuing to seek the answer thereafter).

Murong Bo kills sweeper monk in DGSD, and goes on to kill Duan Yanqing before finally being killed by Duan Yu, Xu Zhu and Xiao Yuanshan. Mu Wanqing is killed together with Murong Fu when the latter plans a deadly trap which he himself ends up being in the middle of.

BXJ had Yuan Chonghuan as a zither-wielding martial artist, and made up some romance plot between Li Yan and Wen Qingqing. XAJH had Ren Woxing being killed by Yue Buqun because an eclipse happened at the wrong time just as Ren was going to defeat Yue. Ren Woxing apparently gets a fit during eclipses.