View Poll Results: WHO WOULD WIN?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • HE WHO KILLS OTHERS AT SIGHT aka OVERLORD OF THE STALLION, Zhong Wanchou

1 25.00%
  • IMPARTIAL JUDGE Shan Zheng

3 75.00%

Thread: ELOC war: HE WHO KILLS OTHERS AT SIGHT Zhong Wanchou -vs- IMPARTIAL JUDGE Shan Zheng

Default ELOC war: HE WHO KILLS OTHERS AT SIGHT Zhong Wanchou -vs- IMPARTIAL JUDGE Shan Zheng

Zhong Wanchou is an equal of Evil #3, while Shan Zheng was said to be feared across the martial world. If they were to engage in combat, who would win?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Unfortunately, I think IMPARTIAL JUDGE only got one "showcase" of his martial arts in the novel, and that was an embarrassment of having his weapon get effortlessly snatched by Xiao Feng. Thus, one can't help but question his level.

On the other hand, we know Zhong Wanchou is around Evil #3's level (not too far off). Even though he's a wuss, his martial arts is not low.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Unfortunately, I think IMPARTIAL JUDGE only got one "showcase" of his martial arts in the novel, and that was an embarrassment of having his weapon get effortlessly snatched by Xiao Feng. Thus, one can't help but question his level.

On the other hand, we know Zhong Wanchou is around Evil #3's level (not too far off). Even though he's a wuss, his martial arts is not low.
    Given how Evil #3 was thrown into the water by XF before he knew what hit him, I think XF would have taken his Croc Scissors with the same ease.

But overall, I think I would bet on Zhong Wanchou to win against Shan Zhen.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Having your weapon effortlessly taken away by Xiao Feng is hardly indicative of your weakness level. A praying mantis and a small cricket are both easily crushed under my foot but a praying mantis is far tougher than a cricket.