Thread: What kind of wuxia DREAMS have you had?

Default What kind of wuxia DREAMS have you had?

By dreams, I mean the kind you have when you're asleep.

Well, recently I dreamed that even a fighter of Bao Butong's calibre could catch a bullet with his fingers!
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    By dreams, I mean the kind you have when you're asleep.

Well, recently I dreamed that even a fighter of Bao Butong's calibre could catch a bullet with his fingers!
    LOL. I think I had one where I could leap from building to building.

None so far but I am hoping for XLN, Xiang Xiang and the 4 Ling Jiu Sword Maids to appear one night...
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

haha i once dreamt that i was like a bodyguard in black protecting some nobleman n his precious belongings i was so cool then only to realise it was just a dream
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i had this one a loooong time ago.....

i was chased by an assassin (obviously he's dressed in black). no matter how hard i tried to lose him he will always end up right behind me. Then one night, he broke into my room to kill me. I managed to slip past him as my father opened the back door for me. So i started running and the next thing i knew i was leaping from treetop to treetop. I passed over the distance of a football field with each leap. It was damn exciting, even when it was my life on the line. The only time i felt i was really flying LOL at one point he caught up with me and we had a fight but i manage to get away again....the best part is almost all houses in my dream were made of wood or bamboo, even mine! it really felt like i was in ancient time....

i had the same dream afterwards after like 2-3 months interval, only that other than leaping from treetops, i also manage to take a cab and hide in friend's house . Now i no longer have that dream the feeling of your life in danger and that you're constantly running from someone is so thrilling! I wish i can dream like that again....i missed waking up sweating all over and feeling like i was really on the run...

the only thing i regretted about that dream is that i didnt fight that assassin to the end, i mean whether i die, or he dies or we both die it wouldve been great if the fight between us was longer....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-04-07 at 04:40 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

I once had a dream where I was holding a golden dagger and killed everybody I saw... Picture that scene in Ashes of Time where OYF went berserk and was slaughtering the entire beggars union... only everybody I saw where people I loathe. Finally I get to this one person who I remember from a very long time ago. For a moment I hesitated but he smirked and taunted me with his words so I stabbed him in the face. I quickly turned around and saw my horribly disfigured doppelganger glare right at me. My view turned reddish white and shook like mad. Then I woke up afterwards. I think I either had an encounter with my inner demon or what was left of my conscience.

I once dreamt that I was Zhao Min and had both ZZR and Xiao Chao (sp?) hanging off my arms while laughing my tits off at ZWJ.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    None so far but I am hoping for XLN, Xiang Xiang and the 4 Ling Jiu Sword Maids to appear one night...
    I always hoped to get all of Duan Yu's sisters in one dream, even Ah Zi.

I never have wuxia dreams, or any thing else that I daydream about (except dota). You think with so much contact and thought, there should be something... sigh.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I was using Du Gu 9 Jian in my sleep and I was fighting against Darth Vader...

I don't know if I kicked his arse or he kicked mine

QF

in almost all my dreams, I have wuxia abilities but never in a wuxia setting

i wish i had wuxia dreams...altho once i think i dreamed that i could do amazing MA and was in one of the settings from one of the books Jin Yong wrote...
    happy endings....are stories that haven't finished

I recently dreamed that I was HR's lover LOL. She was leaning on me and I was gently stroking her hair. Too bad I ended up waking up soon after.

After reading some violent scenes in LOCH, I had a rather violent dream.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    After reading some violent scenes in LOCH, I had a rather violent dream.
    Me too! I think it was after I read about the fight between ZWJ and the 3 monks in YTTLJ. Scary dream but it was kind of cool to actually see the fight in action; it was like watching a movie.

I wonder if it's the image of the actors/actresses that show up in your minds when you're dreaming of your favorite wuxia characters or something from the ether of imagination for all you folks here.

I find I rarely see the images of the characters in the TV shows I've watched with the exception of the actor who played LHC in SoD96. And even then he gets an image upgrade. The side-effect of this is that I'm usually somewhat disappointed by the looks of the actors/actresses in the shows lol.
    Last edited by ChronoReverse; 09-15-10 at 07:48 PM.

Once I dreamt that I was chased by GJ. Another time, I dreamt of XZ eating grapes in Persia.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    I wonder if it's the image of the actors/actresses that show up in your minds when you're dreaming of your favorite wuxia characters or something from the ether of imagination for all you folks here.

I find I rarely see the images of the characters in the TV shows I've watched with the exception of the actor who played LHC in SoD96. And even then he gets an image upgrade. The side-effect of this is that I'm usually somewhat disappointed by the looks of the actors/actresses in the shows lol.
    My wuxia dreams usually contain the images of the actors/actresses who played the adaptations. When I read the novels I always imagined the characters as the actors/actresses who played them. Maybe it's because I watched the adaptations before reading the novels. For example when reading about Guo Jing and Huang Rong; Felix Wong and Barbara Yung always come into my mind.