Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: flash jing yong rpg game

I tried to open the flash file in another computer but can't do so. It came out blank. Any solution. What version of flashplayer did u guys use?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

So did anyone manage to find and defeat Sweeper Monk?

I met him once whilst trying to steal YJJ but I was far too weak to have a go that time.

How bout the GM? Anybody managed to beat him?

killed them both. too easy.

you should read the earlier posts.

You can only kill sweeper once, after that i tried sneaking into shaolin multiple times but never meet him again....I feel DGQB's pain now...

I got to level 48 but Sweeper Monk is not appearing! Damn!

I killed the GM guy like 10-20 times already. With BXJF its easy enough. Dragon Palms does more damage (about 600 more) then BXJF but it takes twice as long to charge so its not worth it against the GM (his recharge is very fast).

Anyone uses level 10 Dragon Palms with L/R technique? Does it really do 3900x2?

Does L/R tech use 2x mana as well?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Visit your mom and see whether u are on the good since or bad side. I met Sweeper when I was just a mere level 7, because that Tai Shan guy spread bad rumours about be and ruin my reputation severely.

Hmm...maybe I'm too cautious then.

I thought I'd need to be hella powerful before I have a go at them. Unfortunately it seems Sweeper Monk only appears under certain circumstances. Does anybody know? Do you need to be evil or something?

Oh yeah, apparently if you beat the GM 20 times, you can invent your own skill.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Visit your mom and see whether u are on the good since or bad side. I met Sweeper when I was just a mere level 7, because that Tai Shan guy spread bad rumours about be and ruin my reputation severely.
    She is saying something about the Doctor suffering from his bad karma. But the point is that at level 48 (where I can take on sweeper), how do I lower my alignment? There are no random good guys to kill. The guy with the sabre? Is he a bandit? Does killing him lower/raise/neutral alignment?

Dammit, I soooo want to fight Sweeper!

I got the Tai Xuan Shen Gong but its like stuck permanently at level 1. I have 97 int, so maybe it takes crazy amounts of time to increase it.

I am still curious if L/R tech can let Dragon Palms do 8000 damage.

Invent own skill huh? I only got to beat him 8 more times. Lets see. Somehow I think its just a rumour.
    Last edited by CC; 04-12-07 at 02:36 AM.

Anybody tried 6MSJ yet?

I'm reluctant to put 5 points into the manual if I'm just going to get a skill which isn't very effective ie. too slow or not enough damage.

Also how good are 9 Yin Claws and 9 Yang Shen Gong. Worth the time?

How bout QKDNY?
    Last edited by Xiao Feng; 04-12-07 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    Anybody tried 6MSJ yet?

I'm reluctant to put 5 points into the manual if I'm just going to get a skill which isn't very effective ie. too slow or not enough damage.

Also how good are 9 Yin Claws and 9 Yang Shen Gong. Worth the time?
    Forget about it. If you want :

Hard Hitting/Fast Recharge : BXJF Level 10 (1500* inner force burn)
    Hard Hitting/Slow Recharge : Dragon Palms Level 10 (1000 inner force burn)

6MSJ doesnt hit as hard and recharge is quite slow. BXJF and DP cover everything you need. Bei Ming at level 10 can suck about 2000 inner force per leech.

*not too sure of exact figure but its about 1.5k.

Anyone tried Dugu 9 Sword? It need to recharge until 3/4 of the bar before u can launch it but it seems quite powerful even in level 3. How will it do when max out. It didn't use up much inner force from my observation.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-12-07 at 08:50 PM.

Happily, I have got XL18Z (leveling up as we speak) and BXJF (level 10). Also got BMSG at max level.

Summary:

The useful skills have been;

1) Kong Ming Quan - good at the beginning.
    2) Dragon Palms - powerful. SLOW.
    3) Nian Hua Zhi - good overall skill. Fast and efficient.
    4) Bi Xie Jian Fa - kickass. Drains energy for fun though.
    5) Bei Ming Shen Gong - pretty good. Especially if you use BXJF.

Some skills I have at level 10 that aren't what its cracked up to be (ie waste of time);

Drumroll...

1) Sad Palms - not quite powerful enough. Only does 1500 - 2000 damage and it is slow.
    2) Divine Flick - about as divine as my bottom. Pathetic.
    3) 1 Yang Zhi - same as above.
    4) Golden Snake Swordplay - Useless.
    5) Heavy Iron Swordplay - same as Sad Palms. Underwhelming. So YG sucks *** afterall

Notable mentions;

1) Han Bin Zhen Qi is a strange thing. I've got it at max level but I need to use it several times before the opponent actually stops. Isn't going to be useful if that's the case. However I've only tried it on the sabre guys.
    2) Tai Xuan Shen Gong - if you have high intelligence, it levels up so slowly you feel like dying. Apparently it is seriously kick *** though.

So, any other useful/effective skills to nominate?
    According to MrIllusion, 7SQ is good.

I suppose all the entry level skills are shit (shaolin, wudang, huashan, sun moon)?

How bout DG9J? Or, Tian Shan 6 Yang Zhang?

Sad Palms is hopeless in this game but the Game Designer clarified matters by having Yang Guo tell your character that you will only exploit 60-70% of its potential since you do not have Yang Guo's 'emotional experience'.

What do you guys use for your BXJF? The Xuan Tie Jian or the Yu Tian Jian? I find that the XT Sword does more consistent damage compared to the Heavenly Sword.

With Sword Skill at 100 and Level 10 BXJF: I get 3000-3500 damage.

With Palm Skill at 100 and Level 10 XL18Z : I get 3900 consistent.

In a nutshell, there are 5 areas : Quan/Zhang/Zhi/Jian/Nei (Fist/Palm/Finger/Sword/Internal) and 6 skills for each category.

The 6th skill (the one on the extreme right) is normally the kick-arse one.

So its, 7 Damage Fist, Dragon Palm, 6MSJ, BXJF and Tai Xuan Gong as the ultimate 5 skills. At the end-game, the rest are normally a waste of time (except Bei Ming).

6 Yang Palm is CRAP! Since you only get it at level 30+++, you won't be needing crap skills like that at that level. You should have gotten the Mighty Dragon Palms at level 25+. So feel free to help Li Qiu Shui instead of TSTL.
    Last edited by CC; 04-12-07 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    Happily, I have got XL18Z (leveling up as we speak) and BXJF (level 10). Also got BMSG at max level.

Summary:

The useful skills have been;

1) Kong Ming Quan - good at the beginning.
    2) Dragon Palms - powerful. SLOW.
    3) Nian Hua Zhi - good overall skill. Fast and efficient.
    4) Bi Xie Jian Fa - kickass. Drains energy for fun though.
    5) Bei Ming Shen Gong - pretty good. Especially if you use BXJF.

Some skills I have at level 10 that aren't what its cracked up to be (ie waste of time);

Drumroll...

1) Sad Palms - not quite powerful enough. Only does 1500 - 2000 damage and it is slow.
    2) Divine Flick - about as divine as my bottom. Pathetic.
    3) 1 Yang Zhi - same as above.
    4) Golden Snake Swordplay - Useless.
    5) Heavy Iron Swordplay - same as Sad Palms. Underwhelming. So YG sucks *** afterall
    From my exprience Heavy Iron Swordplay's damage is nearly as high as Nian Hua Zhi. Nian Hua Zhi's damage is higher than 1 Yang Finger and Divine Flick but I don't find to be more kick *** than Heavy Iron Sword (+Iron Sword). And it certainly pales in comparison to Pixie Sword.
    Sad palm also not bad lah. I used it quite often while leveling up Pixie.
    18DP is pretty useless by the time I get it since my level is pretty high then and the game is near ending.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-09-09 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    6 Yang Palm is CRAP! Since you only get it at level 30+++, you won't be needing crap skills like that at that level. You should have gotten the Mighty Dragon Palms at level 25+. So feel free to help Li Qiu Shui instead of TSTL.
    What do the programmers have against 6 Yang Palm? This palm was also very crappy in the DOS game.

I just sacrifice all my skills for creating my own martial arts. Is that any good?

Yeah, a lot of the skills is just fluff.

You get BXJF early on. So if you just use BXJF and some other 'normal' skill like Kong Ming Quan, you can still finish the game. And the good thing is that BXJF and Kong Ming can be learned at a very early stage in the game.

The only reason I bothered to level up Golden Snake Sword and Iron Sword is that whenever any sword/palm skill levels up, your sword/palm ability also goes up by a point or 2. So levelling Iron Sword also helps improve my BXJF damage a bit. (The full Sunflower Scroll adds 50 points to sword ability FYI).

From my exprience Heavy Iron Swordplay's damage is nearly as high as Nian Hua Zhi. Nian Hua Zhi's damage is higher than 1 Yang Finger and Divine Flick but I don't find to be more kick *** than Heavy Iron Sword (+Iron Sword). And it certainly pales in comparison to Pixie Sword.
    Sad palm also not bad lah. I used it quite often while leveling up Pixie.
    18DP is pretty useless by the time I get it since my level is pretty high then and the game iss near ending.
    The thing about Nian Hua Zhi isn't the damage but its efficiency. It does decent damage, it is fast and it doesn't use up a lot of energy.

Sad Palms and Heavy Iron Swordplay are both slow and doesn't deal quite enough damage. To put it another way, against the same opponent, I can hit twice with Nian Hua Zhi for around 3000+ damage whilst I can only hit once for 2000+ with Sad Palms or Heavy Iron Swordplay.

What do the programmers have against 6 Yang Palm? This palm was also very crappy in the DOS game.
    It wasn't given a very glamourous role in the TV adaptations I guess.

Its BI Xie! Not Pixie!!!

Wooo, im dealing 6.4k per hit
    and looks like lvl 50 is the max.
    Last edited by FlamboyantLife; 04-12-07 at 04:03 AM.