Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: flash jing yong rpg game

I started again with a low intel warrior.

Re-rolled until I got exactly 49 intel.

Double attack is really great. I didn't put any skill points into the crappy first breathing manual and saved everything until I got YJJ. Then its 5000 hit points in 1 go!!!

This game is fun, if only it was longer.

edit : Fo some reason, my game is no longer saving. The save files are stagnant. Any idea what causes this problem?
    Last edited by CC; 04-12-07 at 01:59 PM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    Just another question.

Which path did you folks choose? Help Ming Sect and get 7 Harm Fists? Or help the "good" people, kill poor ZWJ and get Taiji Fist and Swordplay?

PS: I'm still without a sect, LOL. And yes my max protection is 500. And my fame is 999 (there's a bug that lets you increase fame easily) for doing very little.

Its not a bug, its a cheat, 80 per time right?

Arrrghhh! Its driving me nuts. Why is the game sometimes saving to the HD and sometimes not?!?! I lose the saves once I exit the browser!

Sorry CC. I've never encountered this problem before. So can't help. Maybe next time u can copy all your saved stats to another folder first before closing the browser. When u want to play again, u can copy the stats back.

On DG9J. I've up level 8 of DG9J and overall level is level 28. The hit of DG9J can be up to 1500+ at this level. also, it doesn't use much internal energy. But, 1 very great shortcoming of DG9J is that it need to reach more than 3/4 of the recovery bar before u can fire the shot. ZBT already fire 2 hits before I can fire 1. So, u need to learn a lot of speed stuff like LBWB to be able to use DG9J.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Sorry CC. I've never encountered this problem before. So can't help. Maybe next time u can copy all your saved stats to another folder first before closing the browser. When u want to play again, u can copy the stats back.
    The problem is that the save stats show inside the browser but when I view the folder, it is not updated. So when I close and re-launch, its lost.

Anyone has any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by FlamboyantLife
    I didn't count. Close enough I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamboyantLife
    What's the cheat? Where can you keep track of your fame so you'll know when to head to Juxian?

Once you've completed the Ya Men quest, you can keep returning to the Ya Men and you will get an increase in reputation. Reputation is the stat next to luck in your character profile.

What is the Yamen Question? I never get to do the Yamen quest in the first game. Also, the place next to the Yamen, where there is an old hut and some guy saying this master want peace and doesn't want to see anyone, what activities will happen in there? How do u activate the Yamen quest?

How do you do the Yamen quest?

And what is the bearded man at the same city for? He is the servant of RYY from SPW right?

And how do you find sweeper after you are ready to pawn him?

And how do you get that best armour? Like i know you dont join a sect , but when/where can you get it?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

How I wish I could answer your questions.

I ran into it accidentally, maybe because I don't have a sect. Went there, fight starts, save 2 blokes from prison, bloke gives me armour. Opt to stay behind while they getaway, get caught, don't admit, guy brings me to see bearded man. Man plays Xiao Ao Jiang Hu (which you get from LZF and QY), choose option 1 and he gives me Hei Mu Ling. Afterwards, if you go to Hei Mu Ya, you get to fight DFBB. Unfortunately I don't get KHBD this way.

Hi. If your 'using poison' stats is high, what can u do with?

Just want to know what's the benefit of rising your poision stats.

Also, how do u use hidden weapon?

Has anyone every fought Qiao Feng before before? This guy is so power. And I like the special effect for his move.

Beats me. Even the resisting poison stat seems to have no point to it.

You use hidden weapons by switching to the item list during combat and selecting it, like you would select a technique. Kui Hua Bao Dian boosts hidden technique proficiency.

I just found out a comically strange thing. I opted to kick ZWJ's behind, then went to join Wudang, Z3F teaches me Taiji Quan and Jian, Zhao Min comes with her flunkies, I send them packing and then Z3F appoints me as the new Wudang Sect leader! I just joined!

But that's not the funniest bit. The funniest bit is I can then go and join another sect! LoL, I'm Wudang Zhang Men and I'm joining someone else's sect!

Really, which sect did u join?

How good that Violet Sheng Gong from Wudang. Is it worth wasting 5 points for it? I'm a Wudang member, but so far haven't gone to the repentant cave yet because I don't want to waste 5 points on a basic skill, but if I don't learn that, I don't get to go to Repentant Gave? I read in an earlier page that Wu Yue Swordplay sux. How poor is it?
    Last edited by kidd; 04-13-07 at 01:30 AM.

I can join any sect. I'm now at Huashan.

Wu Yue is the weakest swordplay. But get it anyway, no harm in that. Plus it adds to your sword proficiency stat when you level it up.

I haven't gotten Violet Shen Gong but I think it isn't worthwhile. Save it up for YJJ that you are going to steal.
    Last edited by Xiao Feng; 04-13-07 at 01:41 AM.

I've already got YJJ, 9Yang and 9Yin. I don't think I can get Wu Yue Swordplay without waste 5 points to activate that basic Hua Shan martial art first. You have u learn that Hua Shan thingy before u can go to Repentant Cliff. I tried losing to LYS, but it doesn't go anywhere.

Frankly I wouldn't be bothered with repentance cliff if it meant losing 5 skill points. 1 or 2 perhaps, not 5. Besides, Wu Yue Swordplay isn't worth a dime. I've already got the rest of the sword arts. DG9J is pretty good. Decent damage and uses very little energy but as slow as XL18Z.

Taiji Quan and Jian are way too slow to be useful.

Anyway, I've figured the rest out, like I know what all the fists are, the palms, the swordplay. But I can't fill the blanks for finger skills and internal skills.

For finger skills, I've got TZST, YYZ, NHZ, 9YSZ and 6MSJ. What's the other one?

Similarly, for internal skill, I've got the healing skill, HBZQ, BMSG, 9YSG and TXSG. What's the other one?

Xiao Feng is tough to fight when you are level 20-25 but not incredibly tough like the masked diety. His XL18Z is slow, so BXJF will whallop him if you have potions.

Anyway, beating XF does you no good in the game. You get nothing. And XYS still saves him.

As for those worried about getting the sword skill points, don't bother wasting your kung-fu points on lousy Wu Yue Sword. When you have the Kui Hua Bao Dian, each point spent on it gives you a whooping 10 points of sword skill.

Yeah I did the same thing, became Wudang Leader then joined as a Sun Moon entry goon. You can also be Ming Sect leader and Sun Moon leader concurrently as well.

Is Hanbin Zhenqi any good?