Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: flash jing yong rpg game

Why can't these games ever be in english. Argh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2005
    Go to zbt..if your intelligence is low enough, he'll teach you left right technique...that will double your damage.

What do you mean by low?? Below 50? below 20? Whats yours when you learned it?

This sounds fun. So how does the game work? I don't play many flash games so I have a few questions :

1.) Can you save your character? Is the save file on the web or your HD?

2.) Is the game played off the website or saved to you HD?

3.) So you can be a 'bad' guy? e.g. Become DFBB, kill Sweeper Monk?

I sooooo _want_ to kill Duan Yu!

Thanks.
    3.) Yes you can be a bad guy, yes you can become DFBB an d yes you can kill sweeper. At least I did all of these, it won't be easy though.

I join Wudang and beaten Song Qing Shu the first 2 times but got pawned by him in all subsequent fights. So, I went out to click on those sabre icons. The same thing happen. Beaten the thugs twice, then they changed to a more powerful thug and I got pawned by him. So, went back to SQS, still can't beat him. Where else can I level up except these 2 places? Can I go fight the tiger again? Where should I go if I want to fight the tiger?
    By now you should have a rough idea on which places spawn weaker npc for you to kill. Everytime your hp or neili reaches rockbotom, you can choose to go back to your sect and rest, its free. Or go to the city's inn to take a nap at 30 taels of silver, unless you're a beginner in which it would be free. Or unless you have 999 reputation

Bei Ming Shen Gong and the breathing skill you learn in the very very beginning, after u max out the points on those, when you use them and level it adds to your neigong and hp respectively so it's still sort of like what it does in the novel because you do get a permanent increase in neigong. But yes, I didn't have any need for it to max out my neigong.
    No point, they add too little. Learning the manual is not, but learning the skill in battle is a total waste of time.

All my stats are maxed out at lvl 31-33 it didnt add anything when I put my skill points into 9 yin or Bei ming anymore =/

apart from sect skills, your list is missing East Heretic's Divine Flick 9 Yin Claw the fist skill you learn from that training place near Liu's mansion
    oh yea, the divine flick is really shameful, I'm starting to despise HYS now. Eat alot nei li yet crappy as hell.

Does anyone know is there a different encounter with Ah Zi apart from helping her train and gaining a mediocre amount of "poison" stats?

I'm finding taichi to be the best skill in terms of damage and it only uses 400 qi each hit... just that it takes a while to load
    No its not, I garuntee you wont be able to defeat sweeper with this crap.
    Last edited by FlamboyantLife; 04-09-07 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamboyantLife
    By now you should have a rough idea on which places spawn weaker npc for you to kill. Everytime your hp or neili reaches rockbotom, you can choose to go back to your sect and rest, its free. Or go to the city's inn to take a nap at 30 taels of silver, unless you're a beginner in which it would be free. Or unless you have 999 reputation
    No. I still don't know which place spawn weaker npc. As I said before, those places where I've beaten my opponents before now contain stronger opponents that I can't beat or the opponent I have beaten before becomes stronger (e.g. SQS). Yes, I know about the rest. I went back to rest in wudang after every fight.

Btw, is there anyway I can get money? I've none left after I use it to have a fight at the training place.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

The only way to get money is to kill npc. Training at your sect gives you xp only. Or you can help out ZLC in killing Heng shan elders and defeating Feng Buping, 500 silvers for that.

You might wanna state how strong you are right now? Did you forget to max out the first manual the monk gave you? You have to max that or you'll have a tough time fighting anyone.

the inn is free until Liu (sect leader from XAJH) dies.

3 of the 4 enemies on the map are thet same level just that it's randomized whether you get tiger thief or the guy with the big weapon. You get money by defeating the human opponents in the map fights.

you won't gain experience to level up yourself if you lose, but your skills can still level up even if you lose.

I think it saves in your cache but I'm not sure. I downloaded the swf file to my computer just in case :P

The only way to get money is to kill npc. Training at your sect gives you xp only. Or you can help out ZLC in killing Heng shan elders and defeating Feng Buping, 500 silvers for that.

You might wanna state how strong you are right now? Did you forget to max out the first manual the monk gave you? You have to max that or you'll have a tough time fighting anyone.
    Sure you can get 500 from zuo for finding feng... but then you'd just pay 1000 at the *****house for the taoist.

Im guesiing there's no Tu Long Dao since there are no Dao Fa in this game?

I guess not. It's only 3 bars now. But how can I max it up now that I can't defeat anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Guo
    the inn is free until Liu (sect leader from XAJH) dies.

3 of the 4 enemies on the map are thet same level just that it's randomized whether you get tiger thief or the guy with the big weapon. You get money by defeating the human opponents in the map fights.

you won't gain experience to level up yourself if you lose, but your skills can still level up even if you lose.
    Thanks. Now, I know what I can do liao. Glad to know that my skill still level up.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-09-07 at 04:26 AM.

I've just read a guide on how to get all the skills and you will have to have the original flash file on your computer for that, it can be downloaded. The main reason that you need the original file is because you need to do a little flash manipulation(sort of cheating) to get all the skills.

I got the Dragon Elephant Skill(forgot what's the full translation) from the GM, but it was pretty useless. Should have taken the five skill points instead. Wasted 20 encounters! Next goal is to kill the GM 20 times to create my own custom skill, yes, you can.

You can learn the XKX skill no matter what is your intelligence. I tested it. If your intelligence is below 50, you can just learn it directly. If not, you have to train until you have 5 skill points then you will be able to learn the skill. But take note that it use up 5 of your skill points.

How do you download the file to your HD?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    How do you download the file to your HD?
    http://www.mhhf.net/soft/jinyong.rar

Just a notice, for some reason the file keeps getting corrupted when I download normally with Firefox(might be just my system) until I finally gave up and downloaded it with FlashGet.

I've downloaded the swf file, but I cannot see the dialogues. It's all blank. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I've downloaded the swf file, but I cannot see the dialogues. It's all blank. What should I do?
    yea me too

I asked that but no one replied

Quote Originally Posted by sarakoth
    yea me too

I asked that but no one replied
    I found the answer liao. Open it using the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken
    Why can't these games ever be in english. Argh!!!
    well not a lot of westerners are into wuxia

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I found the answer liao. Open it using the browser.
    I run the swf file directly and not through the browser.

Check if your Flash Player is up-to-date. Might be the cause of the problem...

oh yea, the divine flick is really shameful, I'm starting to despise HYS now. Eat alot nei li yet crappy as hell.

Does anyone know is there a different encounter with Ah Zi apart from helping her train and gaining a mediocre amount of "poison" stats?

No its not, I garuntee you wont be able to defeat sweeper with this crap.
    First point of flick:
    It's a decent skill, yes it does crappy damage and you are not gonna use it against great opponents. But it doesn't eat much nei li - only 100, whereas 6MSJ eats up 700+ and flower skill 400. So it's useful when you are out of nei li, and the fast cool down, and 500+ dmg will get you through most battles without resorting to the tedious passive striking.

Second point:
    I want to know the usefulness of learn medicine/poison, countering poison and projectiles.

Third point on taichi:
    It does a whooping 3.5k dmg, though I don't think its better than say 6MSJ which has 3/5th of cooldown, but 2.5k dmg (though a lot more nei li intensive).
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh
    I've just read a guide on how to get all the skills and you will have to have the original flash file on your computer for that, it can be downloaded. The main reason that you need the original file is because you need to do a little flash manipulation(sort of cheating) to get all the skills.

I got the Dragon Elephant Skill(forgot what's the full translation) from the GM, but it was pretty useless. Should have taken the five skill points instead. Wasted 20 encounters! Next goal is to kill the GM 20 times to create my own custom skill, yes, you can.

You can learn the XKX skill no matter what is your intelligence. I tested it. If your intelligence is below 50, you can just learn it directly. If not, you have to train until you have 5 skill points then you will be able to learn the skill. But take note that it use up 5 of your skill points.
    Wow, things you learn from others playing.

Btw on the issue of gold: you get 2000 from being the disciple of 3rd evil, instead of fighting the 1st evil (but you lose the opportunity to learn YYZ, which is crap-3x mana of flick, a bit more dmg, but also 6MSJ).

To Kidd:
    You can run from battle - so at the beginning engage only the tigers, then the thief, then the guy with that scythe like weapon. Run from those you can't defeat.
    The guy with the sword - you do not engage at all until you have YYZ, or at least a few k hp (he's always on the same spot - 2nd one down North to South).

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    First point of flick:
    It's a decent skill, yes it does crappy damage and you are not gonna use it against great opponents. But it doesn't eat much nei li - only 100, whereas 6MSJ eats up 700+ and flower skill 400. So it's useful when you are out of nei li, and the fast cool down, and 500+ dmg will get you through most battles without resorting to the tedious passive striking.

Second point:
    I want to know the usefulness of learn medicine/poison, countering poison and projectiles.

Third point on taichi:
    It does a whooping 3.5k dmg, though I don't think its better than say 6MSJ which has 3/5th of cooldown, but 2.5k dmg (though a lot more nei li intensive).

Projectiles increase projectiles dmg, you can get both the manual and the weapon from the seller guy at the city. FYI, the projectile weapon can only work once, so stock it up!

3.5kdmg for 6bars? Naw, you wont be able to get past sweeper, have you tried defeating sweeper yet?

But is there a point using projectiles when you have most of JY's best arts in your arsenal (it has cooldown?) - if this was GL with Dagger Li - it would be a one hit kill .

I never said taichi is used for sweeper, it just does a lot of dmg and not mana intensive, but 5 bar cd. I never tried to fight sweeper, cause my game didn't save and I didn't want to leave the island until I have leveled all the skills, but got bored after HIS (2.5k dmg for 4 bars, quite mana intensive, but I hate shotty sword skill).

On the point of weaponry, you can get heaven sword after defeating Mie Jue at Ming Peak, its a pain fighting her 3-4 times.

Member of TC fanclub.