Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: flash jing yong rpg game

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    But is there a point using projectiles when you have most of JY's best arts in your arsenal (it has cooldown?) - if this was GL with Dagger Li - it would be a one hit kill .

I never said taichi is used for sweeper, it just does a lot of dmg and not mana intensive, but 5 bar cd. I never tried to fight sweeper, cause my game didn't save and I didn't want to leave the island until I have leveled all the skills, but got bored after HIS (2.5k dmg for 4 bars, quite mana intensive, but I hate shotty sword skill).

On the point of weaponry, you can get heaven sword after defeating Mie Jue at Ming Peak, its a pain fighting her 3-4 times.

Yes it has a cooldown, like 2/3 bars? Same cooldown when you wanna use medicine. And whats HIS??

Mie Jue looks like a man in the game lol. She's pretty pansy if you ask me =/

Btw, you know you can UP your luck by talking to the guy in the brothel? You have to click him alot of times though, its random.

Can someone translate the names into pinyin? I recognise some of the characters, namely Zhou Botong, Yang Guo and the Eagle, but it's a bit hard guessing what they say when you can't read Chinese.

TSTL---Tian Shan Tong Lao
    LQS---- Lee Qiu Shiu
    XF---Xiao Feng(AKA QF Qiao feng)
    Sweeper
    Lords of XKX(There are 2 lords from Xia Ke Dao, Lord Long and Lord Mu fromXia Ke Xing(Novel)
    RWX---Ren Wo Xing
    Kurong
    Ah Zi
    JMZ---Jiu Muo Zhi
    HYS---Huang Yao Shi

Quote Originally Posted by FlamboyantLife
    TSTL---Tian Shan Tong Lao
    LQS---- Lee Qiu Shiu
    XF---Xiao Feng(AKA QF Qiao feng)
    Sweeper
    Lords of XKX(There are 2 lords from Xia Ke Dao, Lord Long and Lord Mu fromXia Ke Xing(Novel)
    RWX---Ren Wo Xing
    Kurong
    Ah Zi
    JMZ---Jiu Muo Zhi
    HYS---Huang Yao Shi
    What I meant is a list of the Chinese names followed by the pinyin versions, so I can see which is which. A translation of the stats would be nice as well, as I don't know when a character is good or not - I've managed to work out the first stat listed is health, but the others elude me.

Can you join Quan Zhen?

Can anyone find Tai Shan? Zhuo Leng Cheng asked me to look for a Tai Shan guy, but I cannot find Tai Shan anywhere.

Btw, u can get money by running errand for ZLC and also by fighting those thugs in the sabre icon.

yittz, 10 for the advice. But a bit late liao. I've already leveled up a lot by now and just got my hand on YJJ.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Hes in the brothel at Xian Yang City You have to pay him 1000Silver though lol

Can you join Quan Zhen?
    No QZ Sect in the game.

Hes in the brothel at Xian Yang City You have to pay him 1000Silver though lol
    Yeah, I just found him.

Dragon2005

Is joining Sun Moon Sect the only way to proceed with the game?

No. What makes you think that?

If you run from fights your reputation will go down

I got the Bi Xie manual from Lin but what good is it?It doesnt add an attack and levelling it gives puny stat increase.So what does it do?

Bei Ming seems to do nothing much either. Yi Jin Jing seems to be the best thing so far.

I maxed out the Wudang Cloud Stairs. It speeds up cooldown?

One last question. There are 16 boxes for manuals :

1st row is the basic neigong?

2nd row is for qingong (which speeds up the cooldown recharge bar?)

3rd row? (Bi Xie is here)

4th row is for the high level neigongs?

Thanks!
    Last edited by CC; 04-09-07 at 03:46 PM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Guo
    If you run from fights your reputation will go down

Yes it will.

I got the Bi Xie manual from Lin but what good is it?It doesnt add an attack and levelling it gives puny stat increase.So what does it do?

Bei Ming seems to do nothing much either. Yi Jin Jing seems to be the best thing so far.

I maxed out the Wudang Cloud Stairs. It speeds up cooldown?

One last question. There are 16 boxes for manuals :

1st row is the basic neigong?

2nd row is for qingong (which speeds up the cooldown recharge bar?)

3rd row? (Bi Xie is here)

4th row is for the high level neigongs?

Thanks!
    4th row consist of Bei ming, Qian kun, 6MSJ, YJJ

And you better get 9yang fast, in order to get that you have to lose on purpose to qun lun leader. Damnit, I only know that now, but that useless bum deals me 1dmg per hit...get >80 Healing and luck stats.

Let me tell you a secret....Bi Xie Swordplay is the most powerful skill in the game, it requires 2 bars ONLY!! Which is the fastest possible and deal 3.5k dmg per hit.

And some ppl here are like "My taichi owns, it needs 5bars and deals 3k dmg"!!

Meh....

HIS is heavy iron sword, Xuan Tie Jian.

What's the use of ZLC's freezing skill?

What do you mean by healing for 80? How do you get passive healing? Is that the medicine learning?

Look, I never said taichi is the best or its used for fighting sweeper, stop putting words in other people's mouth. 3.5k dmg for very little mana, whereas Bi Xie trade high mana for very fast cooldown. Taichi can be used for a series of fights, where you want to conserve mana against the weaker fighters, unless you want to bother with beiming. When I train, I can't bothered wasting time and rejuvenating after each fight, so try to fight as much as possible until my mana runs out, if that includes using divine flick.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Is joining Sun Moon Sect the only way to proceed with the game?
    No. What makes you think that?
    Because nothing happen in the other places I clicked.

The only places that have some activities are

- Hei Mu Ya - a guy will ask u whether u want to join Sun Moon Sect or not
    - The place with the statue - u can kowtow to it (how many kowtow do I need to do for something to happen? Really 1000?)
    - the dock - can fight with Yang Guo
    - Bai Hua Gu - can fight with ZBT
    - Sabre icons - can fight with tigers or random guys

I've done the following

- fought Tian Bo Guang very early on but lost
    - disrupted Liu Zheng Feng's 'washing hands in gold basin' ceremony for ZLC
    - asked a Hua Shan guy to see ZLC (I got some money for this errand)
    - found Tai Shan guy for ZLC (he's still in the brothel)
    - ZLC asked me to kill some Heng Shan nun's. I refused. Then went to saved Heng Shan nuns and they thanked me.
    - Saved Brother Condor - got Xuan Tie Sword. Fight with Condor, got Xua Tie Sword Manual.
    - Scared away Mu Gai Feng, told Lin Ping Zhi about his parents death and the where about of Pixie Manual. Helped LPZ avenge his parents death by killing Yu Chang Hai - got Pixie Sword Manual
    - Stole YJJ
    - Fought with ZBT and lost, but go Vacant Fist
    - Bought the tiger fist from the Training place.
    - Helped Cheng Ying and got 'Dan Zhi Shen Tong' from HYs
    - Defeated 1st Evil - got Yi Yang Finger.
    - Increase medicine skill with doctor
    - Bought a medicine manual and a hidden weapon manual from WXB
    - My teacher Yu Dai Nan taught me Soft Palm, a basic wudang skill and a wudang lightness skill. Then, he refused to taught me anything liao. Said I need to increase my martial art or something. But I've already maximise all the martial I have except Pixie and Xuao Tie.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-09-07 at 09:39 PM.

What's the best way to level up in the beginning? Even the tiger gets in 4 hits by the time I get in 3, by which time I'm dead. And the human guys are even worse, they kill me in 3 hits while I need 5-6 to kill them, and they cool down faster than me.

You won't learn anything more from WuDang til you're level 30.

sounds like u got weak agility. maybe u should spend some money with the trainer guy.

RE: Kidd

Right now keep training and earn gold, lots of it. I assume you're still lvl 20 or so? Which is good.

Go to Xiang Yang City brothel and talk to the middle guy on the right hand side of the screen. A random conversation of buying "Luck" will appear. Keep buying it till its >80.

Next go to the medine hall and talk to the dai fu, pay him to teach you "Yi Shu" till its >80.

Then go to Kun Lun Sect, a new quest will appear for you in which you must lose to the sect leader on purpose, let him kill you and in turn you'll get 9Yang manual.

And you have yet to participate in jue zhan guang ming ding? Or goto Xia Ke Dao.
    Goto Tian Long Shi and defeat JMZ.

After your Lightness increase by alot you can try sneaking in SHaolin, the chances of success would be alot higher and go fight sweeper.

RE:Yittz

Chillax lol.

Yes, i meant healing as the medicine healing. The only way to defeat sweeper or so I assume is Bi Xie Swordplay.

Sweeper has a longer cooldown then GM, around 2X. But each hit does 6k++ dmg with max def. ANd since max hp is 9999, you wont be able to take 2 consecutive hits in a row. So everytime you launch a taichi, sweeper would be able to retal it once. Thats like eating 3k dmg more each "turn" apart from the 3 times more hp sweeper has more then you.

Only way to win is to Bi Xie sweeper 3X and full heal and keep wash rinse repeat this process. You dont get any items from him if you win

Are there only 16 manuals since there are 16 slots?

For some of the skills, like Bi Xie, I can't click on the 'sword' technique list to see it. Do I have to spend a certain amount of skill points before it can be activated? (I only spent 2 so far). I suppose I have to buy a cheap sword from Wei Xiao Bao before I can use it as well?

Is 10 the maximum level for technique? My Wudang Palm maxed out and wouldn't budge after 10.

This is my first wuxia game! SO FUN! I am addicted. Slept only 4 hours last night as I was fighting Song Qingshu over and over again to level up with Yi Jin Jing.

I gather that Bei Ming is not worth spending skill points on? How about LBWB?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!