Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: flash jing yong rpg game

Quote Originally Posted by FlamboyantLife
    RE: Kidd

Right now keep training and earn gold, lots of it. I assume you're still lvl 20 or so? Which is good.

Go to Xiang Yang City brothel and talk to the middle guy on the right hand side of the screen. A random conversation of buying "Luck" will appear. Keep buying it till its >80.

Next go to the medine hall and talk to the dai fu, pay him to teach you "Yi Shu" till its >80.

Then go to Kun Lun Sect, a new quest will appear for you in which you must lose to the sect leader on purpose, let him kill you and in turn you'll get 9Yang manual.

And you have yet to participate in jue zhan guang ming ding? Or goto Xia Ke Dao.
    Goto Tian Long Shi and defeat JMZ.

After your Lightness increase by alot you can try sneaking in SHaolin, the chances of success would be alot higher and go fight sweeper.
    Thanks a lot for the tips, FlamboyantLife.

Yeah, I'm still at level 20+. I've bought the Medicine King manual. It helps increase one's medicine skill if u practice on it. But, I don't think it will be enough to reach 80 since my medicine skill was weak to start with. I guess I'll need to pay the doctor to the increase the rest of the points.

Yeah, I've also not fight in Guang Ming Peak and gone to Xia Ke Island. I guess my martial art level not up to the task yet. Currently, there is no activity in Tian Long Shi.

What is 'mana'?

So, it Pixie good or not? I've the manual, but I hasn't practiced on it yet. I don't want to run of of space to I can't practice out sword skill. So, is there 1 allocation for every skills available?

Btw, in Jin Yong Quan Xia Zhuan 1 (the DOS game), Pixie Sword Skill is the best sword skill ever. Although it's attack is very very short range, it has very high damage power and doesn't waste a lot of energy. I like it better than Dugu 9 Sword Skill and Xuan Tie Sword Skill

Edit: Just read your take on Pixie Sword Skill, FlamboyantLife. Sounds awesome. I'll learn it.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-10-07 at 12:16 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Are all the wuxia RPGs like this one in terms of skills available?

I mean, my char is still a scrub but imagine a novel character who is learning Yi Jin Jing, Bei Ming, LBWB, Wudang Internal and Bi Xie? Seems crazy to have a character learn so many elite skills. Kind of waters down the 'elite' effect of each individual skill.

Am I supposed to eat the Poison Frog immediately after defeating it?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh
    I've just read a guide on how to get all the skills and you will have to have the original flash file on your computer for that, it can be downloaded. The main reason that you need the original file is because you need to do a little flash manipulation(sort of cheating) to get all the skills.
    This I got to know. Pray tell...

Are there only 16 manuals since there are 16 slots?

For some of the skills, like Bi Xie, I can't click on the 'sword' technique list to see it. Do I have to spend a certain amount of skill points before it can be activated? (I only spent 2 so far). I suppose I have to buy a cheap sword from Wei Xiao Bao before I can use it as well?

Is 10 the maximum level for technique? My Wudang Palm maxed out and wouldn't budge after 10.

This is my first wuxia game! SO FUN! I am addicted. Slept only 4 hours last night as I was fighting Song Qingshu over and over again to level up with Yi Jin Jing.

I gather that Bei Ming is not worth spending skill points on? How about LBWB?
    Its safe to assume there are only 16 Manuals.

Max lvl is 10.

To learn Bi Xie SwordPlay, you must learn the whole manaul, allocate 5 points it. If you have alot of money, you might want to buy the Golden Snake Set Meal from WXB, it gives you the best armour in game and an intermediate sword. Upon learning Bi Xie, your lightness should be max out already, so no piont wasting skill points in LBWB.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    So, it Pixie good or not? I've the manual, but I hasn't practiced on it yet. I don't want to run of of space to I can't practice out sword skill. So, is there 1 allocation for every skills available?

Btw, in Jin Yong Quan Xia Zhuan 1 (the DOS game), Pixie Sword Skill is the best sword skill ever. Although it's attack is very very short range, it has very high damage power and doesn't waste a lot of energy. I like it better than Dugu 9 Sword Skill and Xuan Tie Sword Skill

Like I said, Bi Xie is the best skill, or so I assume. 3.5k dmg for 2 bars.

If i'm not mistaken, in the DOS game its the lousiest skill that deals the most dmg after you max it out at lvl 99 or 100? Its a little twist in the game

Mana is prolly Nei li btw.

Quote Originally Posted by CC

I mean, my char is still a scrub but imagine a novel character who is learning Yi Jin Jing, Bei Ming, LBWB, Wudang Internal and Bi Xie? Seems crazy to have a character learn so many elite skills. Kind of waters down the 'elite' effect of each individual skill.

Am I supposed to eat the Poison Frog immediately after defeating it?

It will not be used for any quest later on in the game, you can eat it if youwant to, boost some of your stats.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    The only other JY game I have played is the old DOS game. It's also has lots of skills. The main character can learn most of them except a few like 'Tai Xuan Jing', '6 Mai Shen Jian' and 'Dugu 9 Jian', which can only be learned by SPT, DY and LHC respectively. But in that version, u can bring along a few friends in your travel. So, in one fight u can use your own character + other friends u brought along.

Just practicing WuDang's qing gong will get you pretty high up there. 10 is the max level per skill. I don't think u need a sword to use sword skills and u get swords anyway... buy the golden snake set (sword + armor) the armor's good.

You'll have to spend 5 skill points before you can begin practicing bi xie

whoops didn't see a page 6. guess all the questions were already answered

Quote Originally Posted by FlamboyantLife
    If i'm not mistaken, in the DOS game its the lousiest skill that deals the most dmg after you max it out at lvl 99 or 100? Its a little twist in the game
    Not so much lah. The max is level 10. If I remember correctly, Pixie's power increase is pretty steady. It's exponential, but not a big leap from level 9 to 10. It's Ye Qiu Quan that is the lousy skill that kick major a$$ when it reach level 10.

How many times does the main character need to kowtow to the statue for something to happen? I gave up after 50. Very time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    How many times does the main character need to kowtow to the statue for something to happen? I gave up after 50. Very time consuming.
    100 kowtows will give you the skills (lbwb and bmsg)...you have to be ready to fight the frog afterward.
    Dragon2005

You think that's tedious, imagine DY doing 1000 kowtows to a statue, the act of doing a kowtow, not just spam mouse clicking. 100 sit ups usually tire me out. DY without kungfu already have good fitness.

More tedious is getting 9 Yang, I am currently waiting the Kunlun sect leader to defeat me. He is doing 1 damage every 5 second, so it will take him 45000 seconds, which is 10 hours. Flam how did you get 9 Yang? Getting beaten up by him, after curing his lover is the right option right?

Crap, I used hanbing zhengqi, now he's not even attacking me.
    Last edited by yittz; 04-10-07 at 04:30 AM.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Well, I'm not DY. I don't go gaga over a statue and I'm not the obsessive type.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    You think that's tedious, imagine DY doing 1000 kowtows to a statue, the act of doing a kowtow, not just spam mouse clicking. 100 sit ups usually tire me out. DY without kungfu already have good fitness.

More tedious is getting 9 Yang, I am currently waiting the Kunlun sect leader to defeat me. He is doing 1 damage every 5 second, so it will take him 45000 seconds, which is 10 hours. Flam how did you get 9 Yang? Getting beaten up by him, after curing his lover is the right option right?

I found out the way toget 9Yang too late, I was at the peak of my prime...and I could'nt be bothered waiting half a day for him to kill me...

I created another Hua Shan Char for that prpose

One way to get 9Yang fast without waiting for the Kunlun leader to take so long to kill you is to first go to Yang Guo before going Kunlun, let Yang Guo defeat you and you will have 1 HP left. Hope this will help some other people in the future.

How do you get to fight these people? I think I've found a chapel where Huang Yaoshi and Cheng Ying are hanging out, but conversation inevitably ends in the old woman attacking me and owning me. Other than that, the Kunlun, Huashan and Wudang people are refusing to talk to me. I've somehow got this tiger kung fu and another projectile style kung fu (got after talking to this wild bearded man), but they've been both using large amounts of mana since I've levelled them up. Tigers have also gotten nastier since I reached level 10.

The mouse buffer remembers your mouseclicks, so put your pointer over the option and click a number of times in succession before stopping and seeing where you're up to. Not that it helped me - I got killed in 1 hit by the fire frog.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian
    The mouse buffer remembers your mouseclicks, so put your pointer over the option and click a number of times in succession before stopping and seeing where you're up to. Not that it helped me - I got killed in 1 hit by the fire frog.
    Some tips for you - choose the last option at Shaolin where you can sneak in and try to steal martial art manuals, steal the YJJ and the Flower Picking Finger of the 72 Arts. Then, try your best to max out YJJ and the finger technique as they will help you a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh
    One way to get 9Yang fast without waiting for the Kunlun leader to take so long to kill you is to first go to Yang Guo before going Kunlun, let Yang Guo defeat you and you will have 1 HP left. Hope this will help some other people in the future.

LOL, damn I never thought of that. I've started a new character emphasizing on sword arts since I have always used fist/palm in previous characters. Joined HS, very tedious trying to earn 1k and level up.

To Pannonian:

Can you explain the mouse buffer thing? So I click a few times, and then the mouse is suppose to remember and auto click at where I am pointing?

Re: your question
    Try to steal YJJ from Shaolin, and have a lot of hp and mana before engaging LMC (she's not an old women, but a hot 30yr). Also the art you buy is pretty crap, have you got vacant fist from ZBT? Not that it will defeat LMC>

There's a better armour than the one you can buy for 1k. Just don't know where to get it. It's like YG's sword in material I think.
    Last edited by yittz; 04-10-07 at 07:27 AM.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Is it worth changing my surname to get 6MSJ? What effect will changing my surname has one me? Will my reputation point decrease?

I am not sure will your reputation point decrease, but so far I do not see any ill-effects of changing your surname.