Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: flash jing yong rpg game

Quote Originally Posted by MrIllusion
    You can learn 7Shang before learning YJJ and the other +hp skills. I have max 7Shang and still have 9999 HP.
    Rats!!! I've already maxed out YJJ already. How much does 7SQ (to learn up to level 10) take out of your max hp? I've still got the 4 peaches from the gorilla that add 1000 hp each I think.

Currently I'm running around collecting/training skills and leveling. Haven't joined any sects yet.

Still got an impressive array of skills thanks to the guides given here;
    0) Shitty tiger fist and that xin fa from the monk at the start.
    1) YJJ and Nian Hua Zhi (stolen from Shaolin very early on).
    2) Kong Ming Quan and 9 Yin from ZBT.
    3) BMSG and LBWB from Wu Liang cave (and the toad).
    4) Xuan Tie Jian and Jian Fa from the condor.
    5) Bi Xie Jian Fa from Lin Ping Zhi.
    6) Tan Zhi Shen Tong from Huang Yao Shi (plus 9 Hua Yu Lu Wan from Cheng Ying).
    7) 9 Yang from the gorrilla (plus 4 peaches which are kick ***).

Prolly going to get YYZ and 6MSJ next.

BTW, how do I get invited to XKX island?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng
    BTW, how do I get invited to XKX island?
    I think u have to become a sect leader to do that. So, u have to join a sect at last.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Anyone else have the problem of losing save games?

I saved on tues night but when i go back on wed, its the monday save games which appear.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

I'm in a small dilemma regarding getting YYZ.

The first time I go to 1000 Calamity Valley, I'm posed with 3 options. First option leads to a fight with 3 evil. 2nd option leads to a fight with 1st evil. 3rd leads to a meeting with Ah Zhu.

Apparently you can only do one of these things. I know option 2 leads to YYZ and 6MSJ. What about option 1 and 3? What do they lead to?

Another question. Does anybody have any idea where in the hell the save files are? I need to make some backups.

I think this will solve problems like CC has.

Another question. Does anybody have any idea where in the hell the save files are? I need to make some backups.

I think this will solve problems like CC has.
    Save files are in:
    C:\Documents and Settings\USERID\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SOMEWEIRDNUMBERS\localhost\Downloads\JY2\JY2.swf

the .sol files are the save files you want to back up

Rats!!! I've already maxed out YJJ already. How much does 7SQ (to learn up to level 10) take out of your max hp? I've still got the 4 peaches from the gorilla that add 1000 hp each I think.
    Sorry, I can't remember the exact value. But even without YJJ, there are still other skills like 9Yin, Zixia etc that add HP.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    How does one become evil aligned? There doesn't seem to be much options to go round killing wantonly.
    I remember the Shaolin rule refers to killing humanoid NPCs (the guys with the scythes etc). Kill too many of those and your Shifu sends you to the cookhouse to do manual labor.
    Last edited by MrIllusion; 04-11-07 at 06:05 AM.
    The Truth is out there
    I say we leave it there...

http://www.xycq.net/forum/viewthread.php?tid=126696

Very useful if you can read chinese.

I was invited to XKX island, and Zhang3 just said I was talented enough after I replied that I am not a sect leader.

The cookhouse monk may feed you bad food and decrease your HP.

YJJ give you 5k+ hp at lvl5. 9 yang gives 3.75k, 9 ying near 2k, peaches give you 15% extra on your current hp, Sunflower gives 2k, and weaker ones give 500+, so it will get you to 9999 without YJJ. But YJJ gives a lot of armour and power (200+), so really it's highly preferable.

With the first option where you met 3rd evil - you can either become his disciple (if you agree you change pacts, and become evil I guess, +2000gold gift). If you fight him, I don't think you gain anything.
    What happens when you meet Ah Zhu btw?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

If I've got to a stage where even Yang Guo only gives me something like 1/7 of a level, is it time to start a new game?

Sequence with most gain for least effort seems to be:

1. Max out sect internal to get you through the beginning. Fight until you get 1000 gold. Buy golden set from WXB.
    2. Bow to statue 100 times, then kill fire frog. Frog only does 1 damage to golden armour, so you can use whatever style you like. Max out LBWB.
    3. Steal YJJ and Flower-picking skill. Max them out for power.
    4. By this time you'll have earned lots of money. Buy Luck from WXB till >80, then buy Medicine from doctor till >80.
    5. Fight ZBT and lose, leaving you with just 1 HP.
    6. Go to Kunlun and start a fight with HTC. It won't take long to lose your 1 HP, so you'll fall down and meet the ape and find 9yang.
    7. Max out 9yang, win against ZBT and max out 9yin, in whatever order.

At this point, you'll have used up 25 skill points, both HP and mana will be at 9999, your cooldown is extremely fast, and Flower-picking skill will do 1500+ damage with just 2 bars, and you should have enough mana to last you through the fight. I haven't yet got BXJF or used BMSG in my game (I'm at level 40 and I can't be bothered to level up any more), so I don't know what they do. Skills that I've learned that don't seem to be worth the effort.

Scripts:
    Crappy beginner's cultivation
    QKDNY
    Wudang ? techqniue

Techniques
    Tiger fist
    Wudang palms
    Sad palms - might be useful, but I preferred flower picking
    ? sword
    Heavy iron sword
    YYZ
    9yin claws
    Divine flicking finger
    Medicine
    9yang

So here's the list of skills I found useful.

Scripts:
    Wudang cultivation
    LBWB
    YJJ
    9yang
    9yin (might be superfluous after YJJ and 9yang)

Techniques:
    Vacant Fist
    Flower picking skill

What does L/R technique do?

Allows you to do two attacks (so flower picking will be 1.5kx2 for every 2 bars). I am not sure if I can be bothered with low intel just for 2 simultaneous attacks, as training will be tedious.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Whoops. I seem to have completed the game. After returning from the island, I undertook the Chongshan quest (I think). Went to Hengshan city temple, then back to Chongshan, then spoke to the bloke in the brothel in Xiangyang, then back to Chongshan, then killed Feng Buping in Huashan, back to Chongshan, then the Swordmaking Valley to kill an old woman, then to (I think) a sword meet on Huashan. where I fought an extremely weak bloke. After that it faded out, then a scrolling message, then back to the opening screen.

Techniques I've found.

Fists:
    Vacant fists - Excellent in beginning.
    Taiji fists - Powerful if slow. Extremely good when training BXJF.
    Tiger fists - only useful if you don't have anything else in the beginning.

Palms:
    Wudang palms - Never used them much. Fairly useless compared to Vacant fists from the same stage.
    18 dragon subduing palms - Didn't level up, but it seemed to ve quite impressive from what I saw. Long animation though, which may make you vulnerable.
    Sad palms - About as powerful as Dragon palms, but much quicker to execute.

Fingers:
    Divine flicking finger - Fast, low on mana, not much else.
    1 yang finger - Quite powerful and fast, but comes later in the game.
    6 meridian swords - Never used it.
    Flower picking skill - Best all-round attacking skill in game. Can be got early once you can steal from Shaolin, medium-low mana cost, fast.
    9 yin claws - Slower than Flower picking skill, and that made it less useful for me.

Swords:
    Golden snake sword - Fairly useless.
    Heavy iron sword - Didn't use it much.
    Taiji sword - Most powerful skill in game, but slow. Useful when facing an enemy with lots of life but not much strength, so you can economise on mana while taking off chunks of his health at a time.
    Bi xie swords - Powerful, but a fearsome consumer of mana. Power and speed suggests it might be useful against stronger enemies, but the amount of mana it uses makes it prohibitive. Must be used with maxed-out BMSG if it is to be used at all.

Non-combat:
    Healing: Didn't use it much. Does it give a good mana vs health vs speed ratio?
    Mana sucking skill (BMSG) - Most useful in training sessions with BXJF, as it means you don't have to rest so often. If Healing has been maxed out as well, you can conceivably fight the sabre guy or the Island Lord without a break for as long as you want.
    9 yang - Didn't see the point in it. Anyone?
    Island skill (TXSG) - Never used it.

Scripts:
    Medicine script (I think).
    Wudang cultivation
    Wudang secondary skill
    9 yang
    9 yin
    Yijinjing
    6 meridian swords (6MSJ).
    Taixuan Shengong (TXSG), or Island skill.
    Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi (QKDNY).

Please add skills to the list or further rate them as you see fit.

Question: is there any point in using skill points on cultivation techniques like 9 yin and QKDNY once I've maxed out HP and mana using YJJ and 9 yang?

The first time I go to 1000 Calamity Valley, I'm posed with 3 options. First option leads to a fight with 3 evil. 2nd option leads to a fight with 1st evil. 3rd leads to a meeting with Ah Zhu.
    What is the condition for meeting Ah Zhu? I tried 3rd option and met no one.

I've started a new game again. And tried other options I haven't tried before.

1 way I found to become evil align. After u fight with Tian Bo Guan and lost, go to the restuarant and go upstairs. You will meet TBG and Yilin and he will ask u to be is sworn brother. If u agree, a Tai Shan guy will admonish u and Yilin and says u are shameless and evil and he will spread this shameless act of yours to the wulin. TBG want to kill him. You can let TBG kill him or prevent TBG from killing him. If u choose the latter, the guy won't thank u, but instead he will go away and you reputation point jump to 55. With this u become known as evil aligned (eventhough u have just done a kind deed).

But u better get YJJ first before u become evil align or u will meet Sweeper Monk instead of YJJ when u go and steal the manual.

I found Bei Ming Shen Gong pretty useful in fight power fighters. My BMSG was only in level 3 when I fight Li Mo Chou and I manage to drain all her internal energy so that she can only hit me with low damage skill.

Another new thing I encounter. In 10000 Calamity Valley, after u fight the evils (I fought the 3rd evil), if u are a Hua Shan student, u will get an invitation to Liu's Gold Bowl Hand Washing Ceremony (I assume only Hua Shan student get invited since I tried the 1st option while being a Wudang student and I didn't get any invitation). You will see Qu Yang rescuing Liu. If u follow them, u will get u hear them play XAJH music. The music is actually the one use in SOD96.

Btw, I completed the first game. The hua shan tournament is pretty disappointing.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-11-07 at 08:48 PM.

In appears to me that meeting Ah Zhu is only useful for increasing/maxing your Poison Using stat. Probably not worth the time, but interesting to meets Ah Zhu though. Plus, once you are through with her, you can spank her properly.

If you kill He Taichong instead of losing and finding 9 yang, you then talk to this girl, followed by a fight with a snake. After you win, Kunlun turns into a save point. What's all this about?

Also, if you join Huashan, if you talk to the girl she'll fight you and kill you. Not as a sparring partner, but in a "Game Over" way. Again, what's going on?

In appears to me that meeting Ah Zhu is only useful for increasing/maxing your Poison Using stat. Probably not worth the time, but interesting to meets Ah Zhu though. Plus, once you are through with her, you can spank her properly.
    How did u meet Ah Zhu? I tried the 3rd option i.e. run away, and didn't meet anyone. I want to meet Ah Zhu.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian
    If you kill He Taichong instead of losing and finding 9 yang, you then talk to this girl, followed by a fight with a snake. After you win, Kunlun turns into a save point. What's all this about?

Also, if you join Huashan, if you talk to the girl she'll fight you and kill you. Not as a sparring partner, but in a "Game Over" way. Again, what's going on?
    Which girl are u talking about in the 2nd paragraph? The girl in Hua Shan or the girl in Kunlun? The girl in Huashan is Yue ling Shan. I fought her and lost on purpose but I didn't die.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    How did u meet Ah Zhu? I tried the 3rd option i.e. run away, and didn't meet anyone. I want to meet Ah Zhu.
    I dunno man, maybe it is some prerequisite kind of thing again. Maybe I'm evil or something, god knows.

I'd like to help kidd, but I haven't a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Which girl are u talking about in the 2nd paragraph? The girl in Hua Shan or the girl in Kunlun? The girl in Huashan is Yue ling Shan. I fought her and lost on purpose but I didn't die.
    I'm talking about 2 separate incidents. I know nothing at all about the girl in Kunlun (9 yang is understandably the greater attraction). About the Haushan girl - after I joined Huashan, before talking to anyone else, I talked to YLS. I entered a fight, and it was Game Over after I lost.

That's weird.

Once I tried joining Huashan (just testing) and fought with YLS, it was alright even after I lost.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian
    I'm talking about 2 separate incidents. I know nothing at all about the girl in Kunlun (9 yang is understandably the greater attraction). About the Haushan girl - after I joined Huashan, before talking to anyone else, I talked to YLS. I entered a fight, and it was Game Over after I lost.
    That's strange. Maybe u have to fight others first? I fight the bottom left guy before I fight LYS and I didn't die.