Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: flash jing yong rpg game

...okay... taichi besides being slow is pretty damn good

Ouch, I tried playing a new character and accidentally overwrote my lvl 30+ character.

I trained to lvl45 yesterday lvl ing my 6msj taichi and HIS, now its lost!@!
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh
    I never really use that skill, really stupid at least in my opinion. How do you learn Taiji?

What level do I have to be to defeat DFBB?

You can't kill DFBB, because I am DFBB.

RWX will pass you sunflower manual, after that you can choose to kill him. After you kill him and XWT, you would be known as DFBB.

Oh btw, to dispute the "undisputed" sweeper is defeatable, together with the in game "GM".

No prizes though killing any of them, but you got a shitload of xp.

I heard someone saying 9yin is good? Are you like joking? My 9yin is lvl 8 and it deals around the same dmg as my tian shan 6 yang palms which is lvl 2 T.T .

I didnt manage to learn Xia ke dao's skill. Prolly cos my intelligence is 94.

ANd you guys should spent 1000taels of silver to buy Golden SNake Set Meal. It consist of

1 kickass armour<-- Best in game if im not mistaken
    1 sword<---Sub par, but helps early game
    1 golden snake sword manual<--- Sub par, helps in early game

Quote Originally Posted by FlamboyantLife
    You can't kill DFBB, because I am DFBB.

RWX will pass you sunflower manual, after that you can choose to kill him. After you kill him and XWT, you would be known as DFBB.

Oh btw, to dispute the "undisputed" sweeper is defeatable, together with the in game "GM".

No prizes though killing any of them, but you got a shitload of xp.

I heard someone saying 9yin is good? Are you like joking? My 9yin is lvl 8 and it deals around the same dmg as my tian shan 6 yang palms which is lvl 2 T.T .

I didnt manage to learn Xia ke dao's skill. Prolly cos my intelligence is 94.

ANd you guys should spent 1000taels of silver to buy Golden SNake Set Meal. It consist of

1 kickass armour<-- Best in game if im not mistaken
    1 sword<---Sub par, but helps early game
    1 golden snake sword manual<--- Sub par, helps in early game
    For part 1: I was part of Sun Moon sect, that explains why I can't kill RWX and XWT - I fought them, and used RWX as exp.

The best training partner is Long Lord imo, he gives you 1lvl per 2 wins at the beginning. So even if you cant get the XKX manual, stay at the island to develop.

The GM gave me 2 lvls after defeating him I think. Sweeper is defeatable, did you need potions btw?

The powerful arts don't show their real power until lvl10. 6MSJ was doing 1.3k at lvl9, to 2.5k at lvl10, similarly for HIS, Taichi, Flower Picking.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    For part 1: I was part of Sun Moon sect, that explains why I can't kill RWX and XWT - I fought them, and used RWX as exp.

The best training partner is Long Lord imo, he gives you 1lvl per 2 wins at the beginning. So even if you cant get the XKX manual, stay at the island to develop.

The GM gave me 2 lvls after defeating him I think. Sweeper is defeatable, did you need potions btw?

The powerful arts don't show their real power until lvl10. 6MSJ was doing 1.3k at lvl9, to 2.5k at lvl10, similarly for HIS, Taichi, Flower Picking.

Well no. You have to be Sun Moon Sect to kill RWX and XWT. After every training rd you have with RWX, he has to rest 1 rd, during that conversation there is a second option, to scold him an old ****** or something. Do that and you'll have a fight with both RWX and XWT and Sun Moon Sect would be yours, and you will also be proclaim as DFBB!!

In this game, all I did was kill the good guys so when I reach Xia Ke Dao, Lord long fought me immediately after some small talk which I trash him flat. I never got to venture on the island or took a glance at Tai Xuan Jing.

And yes I used 2-4 potions fighting sweeper, he deals around 6k+ dmg maximum to me, thats a shitload considering I have near max defence at the time I fought him. The potions I used full cure your Nei Li and HP, got that from another mission, forgot what it was.

The skills I have is

1. Tie Zhang
    2. Kong Ming Quan
    3. Yi Yang Zhi
    4. Liu Mai Shen Jian
    5. Flower Picking Finger
    6. Han Bing Zhen Qi (ZLQ skill)
    8. Bei Ming Shen Gong <---Ultimate trash, total disgrace to the novel version =/
    9. Xuan Tie Swordplay
    10. Bi Xie Swordplay
    11. Tian Shan 6 Yang Zhang
    12. 9Yin Claw
    13. Xiang Long 18 Palms
    14. Sad Palms

And a couple of others, couldnt remember. Is there more skills out there? Apart from the sect skills?

I couldnt enter KunLun Sect, even though I completed the game, is there any quest there?

Quote Originally Posted by FlamboyantLife
    Yes it starts out weak but it does high damage at lvl 10. At least around 2400

Im just wondering why none of you guys chose the best skills........ its pretty tough to use 9yin or Flower Picking to defeat GM, unless you pot.

Anywa, is there any more games like this? This game is totally badass!!
    Last edited by FlamboyantLife; 04-08-07 at 12:29 PM.

I'm having problems

none of the texts show and the buttons don't work
    Last edited by sarakoth; 04-08-07 at 02:58 PM.

it work on clicking, not directional keys.

it it still cant, reload it?

Bei Ming Shen Gong and the breathing skill you learn in the very very beginning, after u max out the points on those, when you use them and level it adds to your neigong and hp respectively so it's still sort of like what it does in the novel because you do get a permanent increase in neigong. But yes, I didn't have any need for it to max out my neigong.

apart from sect skills, your list is missing East Heretic's Divine Flick 9 Yin Claw the fist skill you learn from that training place near Liu's mansion

I'm finding taichi to be the best skill in terms of damage and it only uses 400 qi each hit... just that it takes a while to load

I'm stuck in the game and not sure what to do next. I've pretty much defeated most of the opponents. Can anyone list the objectives and goals?
    Dragon2005

arg... it's like I HAVE to join Sun Moon Sect to get the damn invite

=.= Sigh.. its times like these where I wished my chinese wasn't so bad... anyone know where I can find an english version?

I tried the game.

I join Wudang and beaten Song Qing Shu the first 2 times but got pawned by him in all subsequent fights. So, I went out to click on those sabre icons. The same thing happen. Beaten the thugs twice, then they changed to a more powerful thug and I got pawned by him. So, went back to SQS, still can't beat him. Where else can I level up except these 2 places? Can I go fight the tiger again? Where should I go if I want to fight the tiger?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

uh
    I advise you to pay the guy at the training place (next to Liu mansion) to learn his something fist. it's weak... but it'll get you through the beginning. By the way, to use special attacks, click on the martial art's icon, not the sword... thte sword is the basic move like wild ball fist in the other game. You can also go find Zhou Bo Tong and challenge him. He'll beat u with one hit then teach you Kong Ming Quan. But with Kong Ming Quan, you'd need more neigong first. So level up the shitty fist style from the trainer guy before moving on to Kong Ming Quan.

Go to zbt..if your intelligence is low enough, he'll teach you left right technique...that will double your damage.
    Dragon2005

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Guo
    uh
    I advise you to pay the guy at the training place (next to Liu mansion) to learn his something fist. it's weak... but it'll get you through the beginning. By the way, to use special attacks, click on the martial art's icon, not the sword... thte sword is the basic move like wild ball fist in the other game. You can also go find Zhou Bo Tong and challenge him. He'll beat u with one hit then teach you Kong Ming Quan. But with Kong Ming Quan, you'd need more neigong first. So level up the shitty fist style from the trainer guy before moving on to Kong Ming Quan.
    I've already gone to that training place and learn the fist with the flaming tiger. I can't go there again to learn more because I've no more money.

Btw, if u lost, do your skill still increase? I mean, if I use the tiger fist during a fight but I lost the fight, will my tiger fist still get some points?

I've used that tiger fist on the later fights with SQS, but still lost. Eventhough my hit damage was larger than his, I still lost. I think his 'life' might have increased a lot after the first 2 fights.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-09-07 at 12:02 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

This sounds fun. So how does the game work? I don't play many flash games so I have a few questions :

1.) Can you save your character? Is the save file on the web or your HD?

2.) Is the game played off the website or saved to you HD?

3.) So you can be a 'bad' guy? e.g. Become DFBB, kill Sweeper Monk?

I sooooo _want_ to kill Duan Yu!

Thanks.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

1. Yes, but for some reason it has failed sometimes after i close the computer.
    2. Yes, you can be offline i think, and I think you can even download it (not sure though)
    3. You can't kill DY, but you can just about whip anyone else.

Member of TC fanclub.