View Poll Results: Which Team is gonna make snowmen outta the other team?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • YTZ + Green Wing Bat King FTW!

15 62.50%
  • XM Elders + ZLC FTW!

9 37.50%

Thread: Icemen Team War: YTZ+Green Wing Bat King vs. XM Elders+ZLC

Default Icemen Team War: YTZ+Green Wing Bat King vs. XM Elders+ZLC

A bloody, snowball fight starring 5 renowned icy-type attackers of Wulin has been materialized in this team war.

we have a team of 2, consisting of You TanZhi + Green Wing Bat King versus a team of 3, consisting of XuanMing Elders + Zuo LengChan.

u can be sure this team war is gonna be a cool one, especially with the grand prize being the 10,000 year old, Yin-energy boosting ginseng from Pluto.
    but enough of my corny jokes and weird imagination, which team is gonna own the other? discuss and dont forget to cast your vote.

I'm not sure if the other guys could hurt YTZ with his massive resources of internal energy, even if they hit him since his ice poison energy will probably just nullify the effects of the others. Essentially, what I'm saying is that it will be like throwing snowballs at an iceberg.

My 2 cents.

In terms of 'coldness', my money goes to You Tanzhi.

However, the XM elders are considerably above Wei Yixiao, and ditto, IMHO, for ZLC. All three also have considerably more combat experience than You Tanzhi.

If they can't injure him easily with internal energy, they'll just inflict external wounds. ZLC was also a masterful user of the sword, after all.

YTZ grabs Wei Yixiao, throws him as a Fu Shi Du projectile and bam! ZLC and XM Elders die.....
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

They'll just dodge the dying corpse,and ZLC is on par with Xuaming elders,if not better,so YTZ overall is about 2~2.5 xuaming elder,bat king is about 0.3 of xuaming elder,so i think the trio will own the duo.
    The feeling is mutual,old friend.

bat king is about 0.3 of xuaming elder
    You mean Wei Yixiao =~ 30% of 2 Xuanming Elders, right? Wei Yixiao would absolutely own Xuanming Elders in the field of lightness kung fu. The Xuanming Elders have the honor of being the only high-level martial artists in the Jin Yong universe whose lightness kung fu suck to a great extent. Everyone else, if they have good kung fu overall, then they automatically have good lightness kung fu.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Another great poll from augster.

You Tanzhi and Wei Yixiao to win.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by JusTea242
    They'll just dodge the dying corpse,and ZLC is on par with Xuaming elders,if not better,so YTZ overall is about 2~2.5 xuaming elder,bat king is about 0.3 of xuaming elder,so i think the trio will own the duo.
    The Fu Shi Du is extremely difficult to dodge. It was stated in the Shaolin fight. This was because it had an area effect. Which was also why Ding and You were flinging corpses to intercept each other rather than dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Another great poll from augster.
    thanks.

does YTZ's yoga (yjj?) training enable him to absorb all extreme Yin-poison based attacks that are not as strong as his own internal energy base, kinda like ZWJ in absorbing the 9 Yang powered 3 strike of Miejue? or does that feature only exists after learning 9 Yang Manual?

and yeah i agree with JusTea242, to place ZLC below a XM elder level is kinda underestimating him. he shud be at least around a XM elder level and probably higher.

i'd place Green Wing Bat King (since he's probably the weakest of the 4 Ming Cult Kings) at around 50% of a XM elder. so i guess a bit less than 0.3 of 2 elders together mathematically speaking...
    but given that case, YTZ's best bet may be to launch his area effect attack Fu Shi Du, using GWBK, at the other 3...YTZ gotta fight pretty dirty here tho
    kinda like making a BIG snowball out of GWBK and launching it at the enemy's fort...
    Last edited by augster123; 04-05-07 at 07:35 PM.

This is my assumption.

Technically, when someone has a mountain load more internal energy than you do, you can't really hurt him. The strike will bounce right off ala JMZ vs XZ. To compound matters, YTZ's extreme yin based poison energy is also greater than the XM elders and ZLC. So, if they match palms with him, they will be the ones to get poisoned (their own plus YTZ's so double trouble). You have to remember that even Xiao Feng had problems matching palms with YTZ, because of his great internal energy plus the deadly ice poison inherent in his energy.

So in effect, these guys have very little that they can do to hurt YTZ. Except whipping out physical weapons like swords and stuff. Even then, one hit from YTZ and it'll be all she wrote for anyone of them.

YTZ has shown that he has horrible martial arts and would fall prey to weapons rpetty easily, and it just so happens that the XM Elders as well as ZLC are weapon masters. The two elders were named for their weapons, it can't be much if any below their Palms.

Fu Shi Du aside, it depends on what info the teams have available beforehand.

If the Xuan Ming elders fight in their usual style and launch their palms as the first strike, they'll be knocked out in the first stance if YTZ intercepts.

I'm thinking that YTZ is gonna force the three enemies into a fight with him and the Bat Lord will use his amazing qing gong to seal their pressure points