Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One piece discussions thread

Luffy got a girl @_@
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Luffy got a girl @_@
    hahaha, is it? Is she cute, I need to check it out. The last time I read is the golden balls episode - hahaha.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

LOL Boa Hancock is such a fine woman . I'm sure Luffy going to get more comrade in Impel Down - especially JINBEI - yayy . The greatest break-in ever .

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Hahaha - Impel Down got many crazy sh1t monster LOL

And the monster said ramen LOL

"It's time for great operation use-straw-hat-as-bait"

LOL, this is one crazy-funny chapter and I miss Ms. Goldenweek from the Alabasta arc
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-23-09 at 02:52 PM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

One Piece 530 - Level 3 break in

Look at how innocent Luffy is

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/luffy.jpg')

A lot of old characters are being reintroduced back into the story. It almost feels like the mangaka is wrapping up the story but he introduced so many new elements that I can see it going for another 10 years.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT View Post
    A lot of old characters are being reintroduced back into the story. It almost feels like the mangaka is wrapping up the story but he introduced so many new elements that I can see it going for another 10 years.
    One Piece is a great entertainment and I luv all the characters, I don't care if the mangaka want to introduce story arc after story arc until he just drop LOL

No.2 is out. This arc is getting better and better.

The chief jailer stores a beast within him- its pretty powerful too.
    Wuxiapedia

I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Boa is like 20 years older than Luffy...I really doubt that they would end up together.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Some filming error on behalf of the One Piece crew for episode 371. There is no way a skeleton can have a jaw drop like that. I'm going to make an official complaint to the producer of the show about the way they make this very embarrassing error on human anatomy

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/jaw-drop.png')

I just finished re-reading one piece from chapter 1 to chapter 536.

Took me a few marathon sessions.

I still reckon that there are few manga series ever to match its breath.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Troll Control

I wonder if the 10 years off his lifespan means he's going to age 10 years "overnight"... maybe we'll see a quick marriage, and a rebranding of the series... OPZ?
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Quote Originally Posted by sarakoth View Post
    Luffy "cheated". He nullified Crocodile's power and is immune to Enel's power. In a straight up fight against any "average" Logia (not super strong like dark and not super weak like smoke), Luffy would most likely get creamed. Out of the the Straw Hats, I think Nami and Usopp have the best chances against Logia users. They must have something available to them that can nullify a Logia user's power. Unfortunately, Nami and Usopp never get to fight big bad guys.
    Well, with the new ability of Haoushoku Haki (King's Disposition), Luffy will not have any problem in dealing with Logia users anymore. The Haki expert - Boa Hancock prolly going to train Luffy how to use it effectively whenever needed. Currently Luffy only use it when in desperate situation.

Haki can be used to suppress the power of the devil fruit such as in the case of Luffy feeling pain when attacked by Sandersonia and Marigold. Another example is when Silvers Rayleigh used his sword to make contact with Admiral Kizaru, whose Devil Fruit power is a Logia type (which usually means that no physical attack can touch him).

The thing is that Luffy needs to have the time and patience to master it.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    The thing is that Luffy needs to have the time and patience to master it.

Han Solo
    Luffy actually oblivious to his Haki ability, if there is people who is going to teach him (Rayleigh/Boa) I'm sure he will master it in no time. The Kuja tribe can use the Haki anytime they want, so they were prolly knew the secret to use it on-demand.
    Last edited by rosely; 04-22-09 at 10:31 AM.

Han, have you watch it the latest episode (397)? It's the chaos at the Auction House - yay. The Supernova, Rayleigh, Kizaru, Kuma and the Pacifista going to enter the scene and joining in the fun and chaos.

And yeah, eps 397 ended with Rayleigh knock-down people using his Haki, utterly badass.

After that it's Kuja tribe and Impel Down arc. Can't wait.
    Last edited by rosely; 04-22-09 at 11:22 AM.

One Piece - Chapter 540. Luffy got a very strong follower behind his back, Two former royal sichibukai - Jinbei and Crocodile O_o. Three if we count Hancock - yay.

Can't wait for the big fight at the marine headquarters - Whitebeard, the Admirals (Kizaru & Aokiji) and the Sichibukais (Kuma & Blackbeard) and Luffy team. Complete chaos and extremely epic in scale O_O.

The only series that feels epic like this is the John Crichton adventure in Farscape.

I never watch OP anime. I only read the manga.

The following big fight at Marineford is gonna be huge. Someone is gonna die though.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Troll Control

One Piece 541 - yay, complete chaos at Impel Down

Sand Loggia in action by the former Shichibukai - extreme awesome!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/sand-loggia.jpg')

One Piece is Really A Great Show.I Love To Watch The one Piece Tv Show.