Thread: Any Suggestions?

Default Any Suggestions?

Hiyas,

I just watched Eternal Happiness (I know it's really old, but I don't watch these much) and I quite liked it. Does anyone happen to have a suggestion on another girl-disguised-as-a-boy series that they liked?

I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

The only one that I can think is Hua Mu Lan with Anita Yuen. I actually didn't watch it all, but heard it was really good. However, it is kind of long though. Are you patient enough to finish it??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

There's also a Mainland version of EH
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=17281

I'm watching it right now, and I'm really enjoying it. You will be surprised at how different the story is from the TVB version, which (I've heard) was less accurate to the novel.

The TVB version really butchered the story so much. My mom who read the novel many times HATED the TVB version... However, if you have never read the story then you will like the TVB version.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Thanks guys!

I'll make sure to check those 2 out. =) If there are any other series you think of, please drop me a note.

Does anyone know where I can find the mainland version of Eternal Happiness? With subtitles in English or Viet dub? Thanks! Sorry for the trouble.
    Last edited by darkness88; 04-07-07 at 01:34 PM.

Sorry, but that series is only out in CHinese so far from what I know. I am not sure about subtitles since I always watch the series in CHinese, so sorry can't help you there. It isn't out in VIet yet so if you want to see it in VIet, than you will have to wait.

Darn, I was looking forward to it, maybe I'll watch it with someone and they can translate it for me =D Thanks for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by darkness88
    Hiyas,

I just watched Eternal Happiness (I know it's really old, but I don't watch these much) and I quite liked it. Does anyone happen to have a suggestion on another girl-disguised-as-a-boy series that they liked?

I'd really appreciate it, thanks!
    Well I do know a girl-disguised-as-a-boy series but it's not ancient.

Go here for information:
    http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=18376
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.