Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗 - Page 52
Page 52 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

  1. #1021
    Member kengyew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aloysius View Post
    I've just finished Tian Ya Zhi Nu on YouTube. Much as I like Liu Shi Shi, it's too much of a hen party for me. Recent Chinese reports said it's a big hit in China among women. But too much oestrogen for my taste.
    http://ent.ynet.com/view.jsp?oid=69151271
    LOL...don't you think the green and yellow costumes of Qiao Er and the weaver hens make them look like chickens? My guess is that LSS didn't want to look like a PMS-stricken chicken.

  2. #1022
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default



    Clothing the World/Legend of the Condor Heroes crossover MV.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb0NJwBODiw

    Liu Shi Shi with Nic Tse, Wallace Chung, Huang Xiaoming, and Hu Ge MV
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwXMKzVOK8g


    From Strange Hero...


    Old pictures I've dugged up...LOL




    Look at how pink Yuan Hong's face is...he must be really drunk!!..LOL


    How adorable are these two?..hehehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 09-13-10 at 09:51 PM.


  3. #1023
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Liu Shi Shi with Nic Tse, Wallace Chung, Huang Xiaoming, and Hu Ge MV
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwXMKzVOK8g
    wow LSS is a player! lol and whoever he gets with seems to die. but anyway.... honestly, i didnt really get how the stories went/connected. but whoever thought of putting so many hot guys together in one video is a genius. lol


  4. #1024
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    wow LSS is a player! lol and whoever he gets with seems to die. but anyway.... honestly, i didnt really get how the stories went/connected. but whoever thought of putting so many hot guys together in one video is a genius. lol
    Hahaha.....you said hot because they are your hot men. There are two missing I believe....Yuan Hong and Peter Ho!!! Am I right?...LOL


    Today's News: Li Ge Xiao and Yan San Niang may or may not have a happy ending?


    Source
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 09-15-10 at 08:57 PM.


  5. #1025
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I'm like so OFF topic right now but that picture of Wallace Chung is.... I never use to think he could be that HOT. Never really liked him but I'm about to change my mind. It will be awesome if they got the chance to do a serie together or a movie.

    Liu Xiao Xiao - omg. thanks for sharing. I sure hope Liu shi shi and wallace huo will have a happy ending. or will he play the bad luck hero who all his girls dies in the serie. I sure hope not.

  6. #1026
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post


    Look at how pink Yuan Hong's face is...he must be really drunk!!..LOL
    LOL they all look really drunk in those pictures, even LSS! her cheeks are so pink too and the guy who plays ou yang ke, haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Hahaha.....you said hot because they are your hot men. There are two missing I believe....Yuan Hong and Peter Ho!!! Am I right?...LOL


    Today's News: Li Ge Xiao and Yan San Niang may or may not have a happy ending?


    Source
    you know me so well
    but even i have to admit that peter rarely looks good in ancient costumes, so im not too upset. i was kinda surprised at the lack of YH though lol

    and the article says that for most of the series its like LSS chasing after wallace cause he still cant forget about his dead wife. the producers say that the ending still isnt decided, they might just leave it "open to interpretation." i hate those kinds of endings! lol i want to see something concrete dammit! haha
    Last edited by ChineseChik525; 09-15-10 at 09:12 PM.


  7. #1027
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    and the article says that for most of the series its like LSS chasing after wallace cause he still cant forget about his dead wife.
    Oh dear, in Tian Ya Zhi Nu she had to chase the guy. Don't tell me she has to chase the guy again in Strange Hero?

  8. #1028
    Junior Member aloysius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Oh dear, in Tian Ya Zhi Nu she had to chase the guy. Don't tell me she has to chase the guy again in Strange Hero?
    She's beautiful enough to have all the leading male characters chasing after her.

    I was just catching "Pretty Maid" and I don't get how Maya Shu can attract the unstinting love all the handsome and fabulously wealthy male characters in the show. Same for Jeanette Aw in "Little Nonya". I wouldn't even bother.

    But with Liu Shi Shi dressed up as Mu Nianci, definitely.

  9. #1029
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Oh dear, in Tian Ya Zhi Nu she had to chase the guy. Don't tell me she has to chase the guy again in Strange Hero?
    hahaha idk, i was just translating the article
    but i think it just makes wallace's character more attractive that he was so in love with his dead wife that it takes a while for him to get over her, its only natural. and then there will the scenes where LSS puts herself in danger or gets hurt, etc. to save him and he'll be moved and then we get the cute scenes lol


  10. #1030
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    hahaha idk, i was just translating the article
    but i think it just makes wallace's character more attractive that he was so in love with his dead wife that it takes a while for him to get over her, its only natural. and then there will the scenes where LSS puts herself in danger or gets hurt, etc. to save him and he'll be moved and then we get the cute scenes lol
    Huh?? My goodness, LSS is chasing after the guy again? That's practically most of her series.....Yang Kang(LOCH), Jian Tian(Chinese Paladin 3-though her brother, but I think she was chasing him), Lin Mufei(Tian Ya Zhi Nu), and now Li Ge Xiao(Strange Hero)...*sigh*. Hopefully in Strange Hero Wallace return the feelings earlier and not at the end like Lin Mufei did

    Maybe it was this scene that shows she was in danger that Li Ge Xiao became touched by her and returned her love


    TV Magazine(September)


    Quote Originally Posted by nan345 View Post
    I'm like so OFF topic right now but that picture of Wallace Chung is.... I never use to think he could be that HOT. Never really liked him but I'm about to change my mind. It will be awesome if they got the chance to do a serie together or a movie.

    Liu Xiao Xiao - omg. thanks for sharing. I sure hope Liu shi shi and wallace huo will have a happy ending. or will he play the bad luck hero who all his girls dies in the serie. I sure hope not.
    I don't think Yan San Niang will die, but according to Chinesechik, the producer will leave the ending up to interpretation if they will end up together???...ughh...hate that kind of ending too!

    Wallace Chung and LSS may never be a couple in a series, but here are some touching videos made by fans wishing the same thing...hehehe
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aid4iRrxEa8
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTxAIyl6cI&feature=sub

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    you know me so well
    but even i have to admit that peter rarely looks good in ancient costumes, so im not too upset. i was kinda surprised at the lack of YH though lol
    I think that's because people are tired of the massive MVs of Yuan Hong and LSS that's already been made. That's why they mixed it up with other hot actors for a change...ehhehe but Hu Ge is still in the mix
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 09-18-10 at 12:20 PM.


  11. #1031
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Huh?? My goodness, LSS is chasing after the guy again? That's practically most of her series.....Yang Kang(LOCH), Jian Tian(Chinese Paladin 3-though her brother, but I think she was chasing him), Lin Mufei(Tian Ya Zhi Nu), and now Li Ge Xiao(Strange Hero)...*sigh*. Hopefully in Strange Hero Wallace return the feelings earlier and not at the end like Lin Mufei did
    i wouldnt say that mu nianci was chasing after yang kang in LOCH though..it was more of like a "cant stay away from you no matter how hard i try" things. lol. but for all the others series, more or less, its true. i guess she just isnt that lucky with love in her series. hopefully its better in her private life. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Maybe it was this scene that shows she was in danger that Li Ge Xiao became touched by her and returned her love


    TV Magazine(September)
    i would be concerned if i were him...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I don't think Yan San Niang will die, but according to Chinesechik, the producer will leave the ending up to interpretation if they will end up together???...ughh...hate that kind of ending too!
    eh. well they said they didnt decided yet, so maybe people will complain and we'll get to see the happy ending we want

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I think that's because people are tired of the massive MVs of Yuan Hong and LSS that's already been made. That's why they mixed it up with other hot actors for a change...ehhehe but Hu Ge is still in the mix
    hahaha true. i never wouldve thought of pairing her with nic tse though...lol


  12. #1032
    Junior Member aloysius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I still prefer her as a damsel-in-distress rather than some kind of wulin heroine like in Strange Hero. she looked much better dressed as a princess in the palace then when she travelled around with Lin Mufei.

  13. #1033
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aloysius View Post
    I still prefer her as a damsel-in-distress rather than some kind of wulin heroine like in Strange Hero. she looked much better dressed as a princess in the palace then when she travelled around with Lin Mufei.
    I think that's the stereotype LSS was trying to break(the damsel-in-distress) when she chose the role of the princess instead of Qiao Er. I am glad she is challenging herself in different type of roles(princess and Yan San Niang). I found it quite boring to see her passive role as Mu Nianci, then having to see her again in the same type of role in White Snake After pass.....but that's my personal opinion I agree she looks quite ravishing as the princess, but her cold aura as Yan San Niang also intrigue me somehow..hehehehe

    These scenes were also deleted?






  14. #1034
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I think that's the stereotype LSS was trying to break(the damsel-in-distress) when she chose the role of the princess instead of Qiao Er. I am glad she is challenging herself in different type of roles(princess and Yan San Niang). I found it quite boring to see her passive role as Mu Nianci, then having to see her again in the same type of role in White Snake After pass.....but that's my personal opinion I agree she looks quite ravishing as the princess, but her cold aura as Yan San Niang also intrigue me somehow..hehehehe
    i agree. i would rather her play some roles that allow her to show more than the "come save me" damsel-in-distress side. its good for her to explore different roles.


  15. #1035
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nan345 View Post
    And for liu shi shi's next project...gosh. i want to see her in a modern action film or a ancient action film. i sure hope she'll get the chance to do film and be on the big screen. co-starring with either donnie yen, jackie chan, jet li, daniel wu, andy lau, etc... that will be awesome.
    This is sooner then I expected, but it looks like LSS will be filming her first modern movie(she's in Hangzhou right now, also explains why the short hair-cut) No news on the name of the movie or male lead yet , but I'm sure it's not the big giants yet...hehehe
    source


    At Hu Ge's birthday...




    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 09-23-10 at 12:32 AM.


  16. #1036
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    This is sooner then I expected, but it looks like LSS will be filming her first modern movie(she's in Hangzhou right now) No news on the name of the movie or male lead yet /
    Oh dear, looks like she won't be the female lead in 步步惊心. I wonder if it has anything to do with THAT cat fight. Much as I like Karen, she shouldn't have talked about unverified YH-LSS-Yang Mi incidents in her rebuttal to Yu Zheng.

    But it's about time that LSS acts in a modern drama to explore different kind of roles. She will look great in modern. But modern dramas tend to have more kissing scenes, so my guess is that she will have an onscreen kiss with a different guy soon.

  17. #1037
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    [quote=xiaolong;948252]
    Oh dear, looks like she won't be the female lead in 步步惊心. I wonder if it has anything to do with THAT cat fight. Much as I like Karen, she shouldn't have talked about unverified YH-LSS-Yang Mi incidents in her rebuttal to Yu Zheng.

    But it's about time that LSS acts in a modern drama to explore different kind of roles. She will look great in modern. But modern dramas tend to have more kissing scenes, so my guess is that she will have an onscreen kiss with a different guy soon.
    Even without the cat fight, I didn't think LSS would be in the series let alone the female lead. As much as I like them as a couple, but that would be way too much to see her paired up with Yuan Hong again so soon.....maybe a guest star, but surely not the lead.

    I hope her role in the movie is meaningful and not just an idol movie. If there is a kiss scene, I can't wait to see her kiss another man!! LOL
    I am excited to see who the male lead would be.

    I don't think this film is produced by Tangren. If not, then I am glad she is being noticed and offered roles by another company...


  18. #1038
    Senior Member The Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    639

    Default

    what catfight?

  19. #1039
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Khan View Post
    what catfight?
    Xiaolong posted the link at this thread that explains the catfight in more details...
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...224#post948224


  20. #1040
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    Does she manage her own Facebook page? See http://www.facebook.com/pages/liu-shi-shi/388456225153
    I know Eddie does.

    Magazine shot:


    This article says that Janine nearly got burned by the fire scene in Tian Ya Zhi Nu (Shen Hua Zhi Nu in Taiwan):
    http://www.nownews.com/2010/09/07/91-2644214.htm
    Last edited by xiaolong; 09-21-10 at 11:26 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. How far did Shi Potian actually jump?
    By Wu Wudi in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-10, 12:14 AM
  2. What is Shi PoTian like?
    By kidd in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-10, 07:53 AM
  3. Liu Shi Shi
    By kandie in forum Actresses
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-29-09, 09:02 PM
  4. Shi Po Tian
    By mariecln in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-01-06, 10:24 AM
  5. Wu Lin Wai Shi
    By tape in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-04, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •