Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

is liu shi shi or hu ge confirmed for Xuan Yuan Jian? I'm sorry, but I couldn't really find any information on Xuan Yuan Sword.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    is liu shi shi or hu ge confirmed for Xuan Yuan Jian? I'm sorry, but I couldn't really find any information on Xuan Yuan Sword.
    Yes, both of them are going to be leads in Xuan Yuan Sword. Full name is Xuan Yuan Jian Tian Zhi Hen. So if we are talking about "Xuan Yuan Jian" or "Tian Zhi Hen", we are referring to the same series.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    ok. even though it hilarious that there is a baidu tieba thread on YH's hands i have to admit, now that i've seen the pictures, his hands ARE quite nice and i tend to have a weakness for guys with large, nice hands. (for example: peter his hands are really big, which i LOVE and they're so nice and beautiful! )
    C'mon, don't you know every part of Peter is large and SEXY?! - look at my avatar!

Peter's hands are thick & masculine and used to grabbing weights (you should know what the size of man's index finger indicates *wink*). Whereas YH's hands LOL - they are slim & pretty like a girl's! What's missing are the long fingernails and polish.

I LMAO when I read one of that thread's comments from a rabid HongGe shipper - "I want to see how Yuan Hong's hand looks being held by Hu Ge's hand". If slash's your thing...

Quote Originally Posted by snowyjasmine View Post
    LSS is doing quite well right now. She might not have the insane popularity that Yu Zheng could offer, but she's also safe and sound with Karen right now. For example: Yang Mi. She's quite independent and her agency doesn't really shield her, but she's gotten loads of nasty rumors and anti-fans she's had to deal with, and granted, she handles them well. Liu Shi Shi's still too delicate for the ultimate load of stardom from what I see. I hope to see her work her way up though.
    OK, back to LSS. Frankly, I rather not see her get over-hyped. The down-to-earth persona is what I like best about her and differentiates from the rest. If she gets over-hyped too fast too soon, we'll start seeing her in panda eye make-up, stilettos, slinky dresses, push-up bras, camwhoring poses etc like...

*cough*
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/j8m881.jpg')

This kinda ruined LYF for me.
    Last edited by munianci; 05-16-11 at 04:29 AM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Bai Tong advertisment...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/91mpte.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/esszf5.jpg')

Yes, LSS may have gotten noticed because of her Mu Nianci role, but I think her "breakthrough" role may be RuoXi. The series have not been broadcast yet, but already she's been getting a lot of attention with all these endorsements, and using her Ruo Xi character as an example?
    Peter's hands are thick & masculine and used to grabbing weights (you should know what the size of man's index finger indicates *wink*)
    Hmmmmmm......Chinesechik may know what it means, but I don't....what does it mean munianci? *wink*..LOL

OK, back to LSS. Frankly, I rather not see her get over-hyped. The down-to-earth persona is what I like best about her and differentiates from the rest. If she gets over-hyped too fast too soon, we'll start seeing her in panda eye make-up, stilettos, slinky dresses, push-up bras, camwhoring poses etc like...
    I would like LSS to get more popular, but the same time hope she doesn't for the very reason you gave. I like her low-key ways...so I'll settle with her not famous

Just realized something.......

Strange Hero booted the exact same day a year ago yesturday (May 15, 2010)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/o6a077.jpg')

As Tian Zhi Hen (May 15, 2011)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2j43rx2.jpg')

Yep, normally it would be Karen to post the ceremony picture, but probably wanted to keep it low-profile so she requested the bloggers to take it down from their weibos. Heard TZH will take 6 months to film
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-16-11 at 01:11 AM.

I agree with u guys that I would rather see LSS as less famous rather than super famous tagging w/ someone like Yu Zheng. Personally, I don't like him whatsoever b/c he is such a jerk, who always copies other people's ideas and tailors them in his series. I mean he is not a scriptwriter, but a person working at the end of an assembly line (assembling ideas, and mass producing series. LOL) Look at Goong, he copies quite a bit from Meteor Garden, BOF, HYD. BTW, he throws history out of the window in almost all of his series. In his new series, Beauties of the Emperor, Lu Zhi (Joe Chen) and Xiang Yu (Ming Dao) will be lovers , which is unthinkable. But it's expected though since Dao and Chan is everyone's favorite couple; YZ attracts viewers by those tricks
    So, I'm satisfied to see LSS plays roles that are meaningful and the series have qualities. Moreoever, LSS is too naive for the dangerous world out there, and Tagren is doing a fabulous job to shield her from those nasty things.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I could see LSS shooting the movie "Three Lives"
    Oh my, I've been dreaming of Hu Ge and LSS to pair up in "Three Lives" b/c the novel is very touching and sweet. Imaging LSS as the nine-tailed fox, and Hu Ge as the prince.
    Right here, I have some pics for u:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2331/79bf27904bf33f4f7e3e6ff.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/678eaac8jw1dgrv3b1wqdj.jpg')

@ sina
    Last edited by luv_shi shi; 05-16-11 at 02:11 AM.

Yep, normally it would be Karen to post the ceremony picture, but probably wanted to keep it low-profile so she requested the bloggers to take it down from their weibos. Heard TZH will take 6 months to film
    Why should TZH take so long to film? Did CP3 take THAT long? And I thought HG was suppose to take on some rural drama, or was that shelved indefinitely?

So looks like they haven't announced any upcoming drama because they have their hands full! 6 months to film TZH (May-Oct), then the rest of the year (Oct-Dec) to film those two movies.

Hmmmmmm......Chinesechik may know what it means, but I don't....what does it mean munianci? *wink*..LOL
    Poor ChineseChik. All her friends setting her quizzes.

Here's my quiz for ChineseChik - one has thick manly fingers, the other has skinny ladyfingers...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2418p3n.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/izql3q.jpg')

So guess who's waaaay more well hung
    Last edited by munianci; 05-16-11 at 05:28 AM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Quote Originally Posted by luv_shi shi View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/m7ymb8.jpg')
    Where did that fox/furry outfit come from? Don't remember it in any of her series...

I agree with u guys that I would rather see LSS as less famous rather than super famous tagging w/ someone like Yu Zheng.
    Just realise Yang Mi is now ahead of Liu Yifei in Forbes' Chinese Celebs list!

Yu Zheng is that powerful?!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 05-16-11 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Where did that fox/furry outfit come from? Don't remember it in any of her series...

The fox outfit is from The Fairies of Liao Zhai in the short story about Xin Shi Si Niang (聊斋奇女子, 辛十四娘 ).
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    Poor ChineseChik. All her friends setting her quizzes.

Here's my quiz for ChineseChik - one has thick manly fingers, the other has skinny ladyfingers...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2418p3n.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/izql3q.jpg')

So guess who's waaaay more well hung
    ...LOLL oh, munianci. gotta admit though. peter's hand looks much more sexy

See what you started ChineseChik by talking about hands?
    I very nearly posted a naughty pic of Big Eagle here.

But since this is LSS' space, so I shall respect this thread's modesty

Back to topic - does anyone know the reason why it would take 6 months to film TZH?

I'm starting to be taken by the Xuanyuan Jian stories. They do seem a lot better written than the CP series.

Moreoever, LSS is too naive for the dangerous world out there, and Tagren is doing a fabulous job to shield her from those nasty things.
    Does she come across as naive? I thought you (or LXX) said she's very mature?!!

Maybe she comes across as naive because she has this young, fresh airy look (her face + body shape) - that's the reason why I feel so much youthful energy in her, that I'm inexplicably shipping her with MTY rather than Nicky in BBJX's modern time (how can that happen?! ) And I'm starting to use that pic of Ruoxi with MTY/Huang Di as my desktop wallpaper (OMG, I'm so weird).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/28gyp00.jpg')

Her peers like Yang Mi and Tang Yan look a lot more sophisticated & worldly in comparison. But I guess LSS is probably just as mature as them in the mind
    Last edited by xiaolong; 05-16-11 at 12:26 PM.

LSS on magazine:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imageshack.us/m/845/6199/b89afdb4ff3e7d6dadafd54.jpg')

credit: baidu

Does she come across as naive? I thought you (or LXX) said she's very mature?!!

Maybe she comes across as naive because she has this young, fresh airy look (her face + body shape) - that's the reason why I feel so much youthful energy in her, that I'm inexplicably shipping her with MTY rather than Nicky in BBJX's modern time (how can that happen?! ) And I'm starting to use that pic of Ruoxi with MTY/Huang Di as my desktop wallpaper (OMG, I'm so weird).
    Her peers like Yang Mi and Tang Yan look a lot more sophisticated & worldly in comparison. But I guess LSS is probably just as mature as them in the mind
    I didn't mean being naive is to be immature. I meant that she doesn't know how to deal with those nasty things in the dangereous world out there yet. She is, of course, mature in the mind, but she still too innocent for knowing how to deal with digusting tricks and scandals.
    I think LXX said she's becoming very mature in acting, comparing her first series to her role, Ruoxi, in Bu Bu Jing Xin. LSS's acting skills have improved tremendously through time. I admire her for always trying her best, her enthusiasm, and her hard work ^__^
    BTW, why Yang Mi and Tang Yanlook more sophisticated? LSS looks intelligent too. I love her radiant smile. LSS has her own charisma.

Oh, Xiaolong, u are not weird at all. I also use her picture as my desktop and even sometimes as my facebook profile's picture

It's not all Yu Zheng. Yang Mi slaves away in series and movies every year, working herself sick, while Liu Yifei took a LONG hiatus and has very few projects. I guess hard work can only get you so far, while background and early fame will carry you.
    LSS is different from Tang Yan and Yang Mi, because she is still very tied to Tangren. YM and TY take one more projects that allow them to shine and not just focus on one company.
    Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

Not just a kiss, I didn't see all the kisses, but I've read Tang Yan has passionate kisses with Wallace like three times!
    Yes, Tang Yan's Kisses with Wallace is how kissing scenes should be done! Passionate doesn't even begin to describe it. Hehe

Chinesechik likes Peter's hands better because she know if she were ever in trouble. Those big sexy hand will have a good grip on her as he is saving them both from danger. Hehe

I agree with u guys that I would rather see LSS as less famous rather than super famous tagging w/ someone like Yu Zheng. Personally, I don't like him whatsoever b/c he is such a jerk, who always copies other people's ideas and tailors them in his series. I mean he is not a scriptwriter, but a person working at the end of an assembly line (assembling ideas, and mass producing series. LOL) Look at Goong, he copies quite a bit from Meteor Garden, BOF, HYD. BTW, he throws history out of the window in almost all of his series. In his new series, Beauties of the Emperor, Lu Zhi (Joe Chen) and Xiang Yu (Ming Dao) will be lovers , which is unthinkable. But it's expected though since Dao and Chan is everyone's favorite couple; YZ attracts viewers by those tricks
    So, I'm satisfied to see LSS plays roles that are meaningful and the series have qualities. Moreoever, LSS is too naive for the dangerous world out there, and Tagren is doing a fabulous job to shield her from those nasty things.
    I agree with you. YZ seems to be more about exploiting his actor"s "assets" and mass producing dramas just to make money. He doesn't seem like the type that would make a drama because its good. Besides I wouldn't want LSS to end up posing in pics like the way YM has lately, baring her boobs and showing skin all over. I quite like LSS as she demure, confident, classy girl she is.
    Last edited by Drgirleam; 05-16-11 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Besides I wouldn't want LSS to end up posing in pics like the way YM has lately, baring her boobs and showing skin all over. I quite like LSS as she demure, confident, classy girl she is.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who is annoyed of that matter. YM used to look very graceful to me. I did like her very much after I watched her in Wang Zhao Jun. It was such a very good role, and she looked extraordinary beautiful. I also liked her role as Mo Xue Yuan in Mei Ren Xin Ji. But lately, she lost that kind of image, due to many scandals and all of those sexy pics on magazines.
    Whenever, LSS exercises modesty. I love her tomboyish style, it looks very elegant and stylish, which makes her very unique. BTW, I like the way LSS keeps her personal life clean of scandals.

Today's News: LSS and Hu Ge
    http://yule.sohu.com/20110517/n307654752.shtml

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/2ibdxz7.jpg')

Besides I wouldn't want LSS to end up posing in pics like the way YM has lately, baring her boobs and showing skin all over. I quite like LSS as she demure, confident, classy girl she is. But lately, she lost that kind of image, due to many scandals and all of those sexy pics on magazines.
    Now...now girls. Please take this as a sincere request to stop attacking other actresses, especially LSS's "lover" and best of friend Yang Mi. I'm pretty sure none of us would appreciate fans of Yang Mi to attack LSS in her thread right?

Though we love LSS for who she is today, but who is to say she will not change in the future? Who knows, one of these days, LSS will do those pose in photo shoots...one of these days, LSS may be involve in a scandal when Tangren cannot shelter and protect her anymore.....

I'm not saying you cannot voice your opinions about other actresses/actors, but remember there are fans that will be offended and may even start attacking LSS in her own thread (or other threads) and that's not what I want to see in this thread. I hope everybody understands what I'm trying to say and I hope that I'm not losing anybody along the way because I enjoy chatting with all of you girls/guys about LSS! Now, I want a Group HUGS!!!

Memories of the CP3 cast....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/35k1ws1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2wpmaf9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/9fto44.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2ptse80.jpg')

See what you started ChineseChik by talking about hands?
    I very nearly posted a naughty pic of Big Eagle here.
    xiaolong, you don't have to bring Peter's big Eagle here! munianci have been flaunting it everywhere already, and I don't need to see a bigger picture here!!!

Back to topic - does anyone know the reason why it would take 6 months to film TZH?
    My only guess would be that Hu Ge/LSS may also be doing other projects/Endorsement/Advertisements at the same time.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-17-11 at 12:02 AM.

Now...now girls. Please take this as a sincere request to stop attacking other actresses, especially LSS's "lover" and best of friend Yang Mi. I'm pretty sure none of us would appreciate fans of Yang Mi to attack LSS in her thread right?

Though we love LSS for who she is today, but who is to say she will not change in the future? Who knows, one of these days, LSS will do those pose in photo shoots...one of these days, LSS may be involve in a scandal when Tangren cannot shelter and protect her anymore.....

I'm not saying you cannot voice your opinions about other actresses/actors, but remember there are fans that will be offended and may even start attacking LSS in her own thread (or other threads) and that's not what I want to see in this thread. I hope everybody understands what I'm trying to say and I hope that I'm not losing anybody along the way because I enjoy chatting with all of you girls/guys about LSS! Now, I want a Group HUGS!!!
    Awe Xiao Xiao, I completely get where you're coming from. Its not that I was attacking YM. I like her as an actress. I was just giving an honest observation of what I've seen lately. I just think she is going the sexy route too fast. Hey, if you have the confidence to flaunt it, then by all means more power to you. It was just an opinion, no worries about losing any of us cause we ALL love your sweetness. Hehehe

My bad Hereby, I apologize to all of YM's fans. Let me say this, I do NOT dislike YM or anything; as more of facts, I adore most of her roles. Yang Mi is indeed a very pretty and talented actress. She works extremely hard too, so she deserves what she has earned by her sweat. I'm just a little disappointed that she is not like the person I used to love at the beginning. Probably everything happens with her not of her own faults. I think she is under much stress too. I wish her all the success in the future. I know she will be well-known worldwide one day ^__^ BTW, I hope YM and LSS will stay BFF

Thanks Liu Xiao Xiao for stopping me on time. I tend to go overboard sometimes

Let have another group hugs

Website of BBJX: http://bubujingxin.net/
    Last edited by luv_shi shi; 05-17-11 at 12:28 AM.

Awww...LXX the peace-maker! I think all of us miss those lovely YM-LSS hugging & kissing during those CP3 BTS days (personally, it was one of those series where I watch the media interviews/BTS vids on repeat and fast-forwarded through the actual series LOL). That was the wholesome girly YM we all miss. Just like me holding on to LSS' girly airy youth not wanting her to mature (when she obviously is maturing ).

But as I said, little girls have to grow up. Sad sad sad.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 05-17-11 at 03:43 AM.

I'm looking forward to news of her in Tian Zhi Hen. Feels like quite a packed few months for her with BBJX, DOMD ad, and TZH.

Love the hair and makeup here. LSS looks glowing and elegant here.

xiaolong, you don't have to bring Peter's big Eagle here! munianci have been flaunting it everywhere already, and I don't need to see a bigger picture here!!!
    What is Peter's big Eagle?? I don't understand the term.

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiagurl View Post
    What is Peter's big Eagle?? I don't understand the term.
    Oh dear, shall I corrupt another innocent mind?
    Go to this link and you may understand what it means - http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...?5690-Peter-Ho
    Or this article: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic...with-peter-ho/

Actually I'm really looking forward to the DOMD game ad. IDK why...I'm drawn to the strangest gestures, like LSS slapping MTY in BBJX trailer...and now, I can't help but feel WXB pointing Sophia's gun lovingly at himself indicates incredible sexual tension between the two (and I'm not even a HG-LSS couple shipper)

More online game pictures exposed..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2125w5u.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/246qubm.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 05-17-11 at 06:38 AM.

Sigh... why am I not surprised that (with persons who shall go unnamed around) no matter what the topic is at hand, the subject will always manage to get back to various portions of Peter Ho's *ahem* anatomy?
    I'm a fangirl of YH's hands, as xiaolong will know--was going to comment on them when I put up the bts clip of him+LSS+beef jerky but it somehow slipped my mind...

Either I've developed better immunity or something, but HG's costume doesn't look half bad here except for the fabric of the mini-cape (does not look like it's made out of cloth), colors are nice, and in the second pic, WQL looks tolerable from the back (perhaps it's that shade of yellow juxtaposed with that blue). They don't make my eyes bleed like the first batch. All I ask is that it goes up to Fantasy Zhu Xian's level (which I don't like either, but have gotten more or less used to).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/246qubm.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2n65kci.jpg')

I like this pic of HG—it’s not “badass” (to use that term we all love so much), but it’s a more urbane and sophisticated side of him that we haven’t seen as much; like I said, I can imagine a young business exec who’s suave and scheming but still believes in true love and gets the girl by the time the ending credits roll.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2irstaf.jpg')

re: HXM, HG and YH's comic timing: You're def. right, xiaolong, about HXM looking a thousand times better in serious roles than comedic ones, for all that I find his offscreen persona sometimes juvenile. It's a funny thing I've noticed about many mainland actors, that they tend to be more comfortable in drama than in comedy (neither Gong Li nor ZZY, to take the most famous recent international exports as examples, excelled at the latter). Perhaps it's a bias in the academic acting schools there? History/tragedy is seen as more noble, where funny tends to get acquainted with the 小品 or 相聲 tradition and it's hard not to get typecast in that niche. I mean, look at Ge You, best actor winner at Cannes and he still gets seen as just a funny man. It's good to see HG getting some love for his comedic talents, something of a piece with his charming/witty weibo persona. Do you find YH less funny onscreen? I can’t say either way as I haven’t seen him do anything funny, though he is hilarious in real life, in a quite different, more sardonic way than HG...

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiagirl
    Love the hair and makeup here. LSS looks glowing and elegant here.
    Yes, this is what I meant about her earlier style. It's still casual and not obviously "girly" (no fussy accoutrements like bows or trims or lace), but the braids around the head give her a young airy girlish look.

re: LSS's maturity or lack thereof. I think she's mature in the way she handles her career--goes about her affairs quietly sans hype and works hard (like I said, credits to her dance training and former ambition to be a teacher), taking steady steps with diff types of roles of incrementally increasing workloads. It also helps that she has a steady supportive (if somewhat restrictive) environment behind her, something many of her peers lack. TR is a good place to work as long as you can stand the limited publicity/exposure (CP1 was a lightning in a bottle one-off that allowed the leads to get superfamous overnight); as much as I dislike LB for her favoritism and occasionally questionable artistic judgement, she does protect her female actresses very well. For those less familiar with Asian entertainment circles who may be wondering what exactly we're referring to, there's the notorious 潛規則 (hidden rules) where actresses (and actors as well) are expected to sleep with producers/directors to get roles, or through their liaisons with investors funding the projects. I'm just thankful that K's a woman, otherwise people would be coming up with nasty rumors, seeing as she likes LSS so much. (Which reminds me, The Next Miracle director is a woman too, prob why K let her take on that role.)
    That said, TR's range is still limited--even if she plays Tuoba Yu'er, that's still a bit of a retread to me, given that she's played similar types in CtW and Strange Hero. Personally, I'd really like to see her attempt more realistic dramas in other settings--could be min guo, could be urban, heck I'd even like to see her in an espionage drama--working with outside productions of good repute (my dream would be with Taiwanese directors like Hou Hsiao-hsien and Ang Lee, but yeah, chances of that ever happening are low indeed).

But she still seems girlish to me in many of her interests: she likes to eat, play with her cats and read internet novels (the fantasy and romance kind, no less). Not to mention, in the bts clips she's still carefree and giggly, maybe because she tends to be surrounded by older actors who "spoil" her (*cough* looking at you Nicky )--which reminds me, it will be interesting to see her interact with Jiang Jinfu and others in Tian Zhi Hen. If she were not under TR, I wonder if we would see this side of her so much.

The official Bu Bu website is looking nice indeed. Apparently, Tonghua the author has watched the 35-min trailer already, and here's what she had to say about it, along with K's response:

桐华tonghua:@蔡艺侬 各位步步惊心的粉,我非常负责任地说 @刘诗诗 真的演得很好,非常好。新的片花中,她和若兰的戏,两个女人戏把我给看得泪眼朦胧。我还在54寸的大屏幕上 仔细看了她的一举一动,我不能说她的每一个画面都百分之百到位,但我觉得这就是若曦,她把若曦的精神气演到 了,她就是一朵 皎皎木兰花。
    蔡艺侬:看到这段文字,眼睛一热…今早还在跟导演忆述拍步步的时候,若曦是最辛苦的一个,冰天雪地熬更抵夜 ,各种压力各种辛苦,以致脸上出豆,有时会出现水肿,于是更加焦急!大清早她会躲在被窝哭,说自己很困想多 睡会儿…也许太投入角色,后来也不觉得累了,直到关机那天,各种不舍!对若曦放不下也忘不掉!

Basically, Tonghua says she observed LSS closely on the 54-in big screen. The scenes with Ruoxi and Ruolan got her teary-eyed. She felt that LSS, if not 100% perfect in every shot, acted very very well and was Ruoxi in bringing out her character and spirit, that of a "bright magnolia flower”. [Cheesy? Hey I'm just quoting...]
    K recalled how hard the shoot was for her, what with the snow and little sleep. Skin acted up from the stress and she got hydropsy which made her even more stressed. In the morning earlier on she'd cry in bed under the covers because she was so tired she couldn't get up , but later on she got so into the character that she didn't feel it as much, and after shooting closed she still couldn't forget Ruoxi [line from the novel "can't forget and can't let go": it's the one LSS put up on her weibo that so many people commented on, with the pic of the magnolia on the book].
    Last edited by ailinon; 05-17-11 at 11:03 AM.