Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Tian Zhi Hen....

Kinda like LSS's costume here (she looked like princess Jiayi)....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/efkpye.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-10-11 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Tian Zhi Hen....

Wow! I LOOOVVE her look in here! It could become my favourite look of her EVER! She looks even younger and child-like here than before!!

^^ I think me too It's like princess Jiayi and Yan San Niang combined..

I wondered if WXB and Kangxi will have journeys together more in the game than the series....do they travel together in the series (haven't watch, so don't know :P) ?.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2bzat4.jpg')

Also, if they both fell in love with Sophia at the same time?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-10-11 at 02:53 PM.

I wondered if WXB and Kangxi will have journeys together more in the game than the series....do they travel together in the series (haven't watch, so don't know :P) ?.
    They only travelled out together once so that KangXi could meet his monk father, but there are no scenes of the two travelling together, more the shame. In all other cases, KangXi is cooped up in the palace.

In DOMD, I am guessing the only significant wife would be princess Jianning and the others were just extras.
    Do you mean in the game or the series? Shuang'er had a pretty large amount of screen time and so did Ke'er, but I would say Jianning was the most memorable since she was the craziest, loudest and scariest!

Tian Zhi Hen....

Pwetty! Pink is such a good colour on these actresses, without going all Hello Kitty. Everytime I watch period dramas, I want long hair! It's such a relief now that I'm older and wiser to know the actresses only have extensions attached and don't actually own such fantastically thick long locks. Plus it's rather fun to know all the guys have to shave their heads for Qing dynasty dramas.

Wow, that costume is very Jiayi-esque! And she looks very pretty.
    For me, Princess Jiayi was the role that she was most beautiful in.
    My hair is about that long but my mother tells me to let her cut it every day. I might have to listen to her soon because it's summer and it can be quite hot.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Do you mean in the game or the series? Shuang'er had a pretty large amount of screen time and so did Ke'er, but I would say Jianning was the most memorable since she was the craziest, loudest and scariest!
    Oh, I was just talking about the game..since she's the only wife that will be played by an known actress Annie Liu (Ruolan from BBJX).

DOMD stills...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/4uz86d.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/vqli5z.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/qx5qx0.jpg')

Plus it's rather fun to know all the guys have to shave their heads for Qing dynasty dramas.
    I was even more naive. Back in the days, I was wondering for the longest time how they made the wig so realistic, they look like they're really really bald!! I didn't know they shaved their whole head and put half of the wig on...I thought the whole head was a wig...

Wow, that costume is very Jiayi-esque! And she looks very pretty.
    Hahaha...from her waist up (picture above), I thought she looked like Jiayi; waist down, she reminded me of Yan San Niang because of her stance from the picture I posted earlier...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2rff049.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-10-11 at 08:35 PM.

Still don't get what's the hyped with Raymond Lam. IMO, he's not even good-looking, not that great of an actor, and singing is so-so (no offense Raymond fans). At the Shanghai Film Festival, fans/media were swarming around him and Joe Ma like mosquitos while the other cast members were practically invisible.
    Don't tell me about it. It's already 11 June right? The news-stands, magazine-stands, TV, radio, trains, buses, roads - in fact the environment - are still gushing over Mr Lam at Shanghai TV Fest. I get turned off by over-hype and give my support to lesser known, under-rated artistes. Some of the lame headlines are, "Raymond Lam is Zhuge Liang again!" and "Raymond Lam doesn't have Tang Yan's phone no." and "Raymond Lam says he's afraid to love again". AND instead of the series, the reporters kept asking him about his boobsy ex (Mavis Pan).

At the moment, I prefer LSS the way she is. Humungous fame is repulsive to me, somehow.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 06-11-11 at 01:54 AM.

Hey Shi Shi...........er........I mean Xiao Xiao, are you going to have BBJX on your Youtube channel when it airs?

^^That is the plan. However, I am at risk of having the channel suspended because I know it will be copyrighted by sinapremium, a user at youtube. That user(channel) have put copyrights on most of the BBJX official videos I've uploaded so I'm sure the series will be as well. But I'll take the risk to upload the series when it comes out for my channel's collection of LSS's videos.

News about Gong and BBJX (uploaded on tudou on 06/09/2011)

^^That is the plan. However, I am at risk of having the channel suspended because I know it will be copyrighted by sinapremium, a user at youtube. That user(channel) have put copyrights on most of the BBJX official videos I've uploaded so I'm sure the series will be as well. But I'll take the risk to upload the series when it comes out for my channel's collection of LSS's videos.
    Aw...youuu are soo kind ^^ I think you should make the videos unlisted. I'm currently following We Got Married (Woojung couple ), a Korean show, and its copyrights are also reserved, but people are still able to upload the episodes to youtube by unlisting all the episodes. I hope it would help... I really don't want to see ur channel to be suspended
    Last edited by luv_shi shi; 06-11-11 at 12:45 AM.

^^Actually it doesn't matter if you set it as unlisted or private (tried it already), youtube will still detect the video content. However, I know many other users uploaded series that was copyrighted by sinapremium (Holy Pearl and Gong) and they are safe so far, so a little good news.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-11-11 at 12:39 AM.

Awe Xiao Xiao, I agree it is very sweet and kind of you to take that risk. But if you think your account is going to get suspended, then you shouldn't. I wouldn't want that to happen to your account. I love the videos on there too much.

OMG, that Wen Feng looks unduly protective of LSS. Not even letting go of LSS' hand, even having LSS' arm twisted at an odd direction, when YH came up to talk to them?!! And LSS continues to have this innocent, vulnerable rabbit look. MAN, Wen Feng, Karen & co stand guard over her like their most precious treasure. I don't see LYF, Yang Mi or Tang Yan's minders having this mother hen attitude about them. It reminds me of the childhood story of Mother Hen (Karen, Wen Feng) spreading her wings to bravely protect her chick (LSS) against a ravenous eagle (YH)! Notice they left LSS alone when Nicky & Gengxin were around, but held on real tight to her hand when YH came over!!!

Yeah....the one in glasses? I think that's Wen Feng the publicist? Don't you agree that LSS look like she can't even talk to him in public? And I seriously think YH was making excuses to go talk to Wen Feng....and LSS looked eager to leave...

I am so uploading that on youtube...hehehe

Edit: And here it is...

Again...this was leaked

I really like this costume on her! So her character will look like Jiayi but with a kick-*** personality like YSN? Wow, I'm really looking forward to Xuanyuanjian now! I like it that she will have a beautiful, seemingly vulnerable look, but surprise people with a fiery personality. It was what LOCH08's MNC started off so promisingly, that combination of fire on a delicate look which shocks all the guys. So imagine my rage to see MNC deteriorate into a disappointing load of script-writing crap, butchered by an inferior production drunk and brain-fried by LSD who continued with their addled script-writing on Clothing the World. Made me want to call the authorities to report them on suspected cocaine/LSD possession.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Don't tell me about it. It's already 11 June right? The news-stands, magazine-stands, TV, radio, trains, buses, roads - in fact the environment - are still gushing over Mr Lam at Shanghai TV Fest.
    To give Raymond Lam the benefit, I'd say a lot of his phenomenal popularity is due to his very down-to-earth, likeable, engaging and extremely honest personality - very much reminds me of a much more extroverted LSS. All this despite his overwhelming fame and privileged background - he's the eldest son/heir of a billionaire tycoon, Lam Wah Kok, who's known as Xiamen's Li Ka Shing in the business world. I mean compare his personality to *cough* Princess LYF. And he's 100X more blue-blooded than her.

Raymond Lam, Leehom Wang, Nicholas Tse and Peter Ho are the A-list celebs with the best and most likeable personalities - not a droplet of prima donna in them at all, and they look very much at home wearing street clothes bought off the flea market rather than Dior or Armani. The type of men who can't care less about branded stuff and let their natural talents and charm speak for themselves. As a celeb personality, I do prefer Raymond Lam to Kevin Cheng - not really Kevin's fault as he has a naturally very reserved personality whereas Raymond's a lot more outgoing. Of course Kevin's hotter than Raymond IMO, but I find Raymond a lot more engaging in talk shows and media interviews.

In any case, Raymond Lam is much MUCH better looking than FSF who's as hot as a piece of cardboard.
    Last edited by munianci; 06-11-11 at 07:00 AM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    OMG, that Wen Feng looks unduly protective of LSS. Not even letting go of LSS' hand, even having LSS' arm twisted at an odd direction, when YH came up to talk to them?!! And LSS continues to have this innocent, vulnerable rabbit look. MAN, Wen Feng, Karen & co stand guard over her like their most precious treasure. I don't see LYF, Yang Mi or Tang Yan's minders having this mother hen attitude about them. It reminds me of the childhood story of Mother Hen (Karen, Wen Feng) spreading her wings to bravely protect her chick (LSS) against a ravenous eagle (YH)! Notice they left LSS alone when Nicky & Gengxin were around, but held on real tight to her hand when YH came over!!!
    But I don't understand why they need to guard her against YH though Everyone knows that LSS and YH are really close friends, so if they talk to each other, I think it will not create a scandal or anything. Or is it b/c YH left Tangren?

^^Actually it doesn't matter if you set it as unlisted or private (tried it already), youtube will still detect the video content. However, I know many other users uploaded series that was copyrighted by sinapremium (Holy Pearl and Gong) and they are safe so far, so a little good news.
    I think you should take Drgirleam's advice. If uploading BBJX jeopardizes your channel, you shouldn't I also like ur channel very very much Anyway, it's all up to you. Thank you very much for ur kindness though
    BTW, what do you think of uploading it on megavideo/megaupload/dailymotion (I hope BBJX is not copyrighted yet on these websites yet), then just post those links on ur channel and spcnet

Quote Originally Posted by luv_shi shi View Post
    But I don't understand why they need to guard her against YH though Everyone knows that LSS and YH are really close friends, so if they talk to each other, I think it will not create a scandal or anything. Or is it b/c YH left Tangren?
    It's just a running joke among us lah, LOL. But seriously as Nicky's OTP in BBJX, shouldn't she be hurried along with him?

But it looks to me Tangren's senior management comprises mother hen-like older single women - Karen Cai, Wen Feng, Shirley KF Chan. But they do have fabulous track records in show biz, and obviously very very protective of LSS, LOL. My LiveJournal friend wept over the badly-written/edited CtW as it was suppose to be some semi-bio of Shirley KF Chan who's the magnificent costume designer of the original Chinese Ghost Story starring Leslie Cheung whom we all fangirl.

I love everything who looks like Leslie Cheung (yup, I love my gay men ) - like the awesome Ma Tianyu! *batting eyes*
    Last edited by xiaolong; 06-11-11 at 07:03 AM.

She looks very elegant here

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_g8CxBzdZVY/TfNN7aLGADI/AAAAAAAAAbo/kXuBndFs-K4/s720/e3f1de83d396e46a5b82dd05.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    It's just a running joke among us lah, LOL. But seriously as Nicky's OTP in BBJX, shouldn't she be hurried along with him?

But it looks to me Tangren's senior management comprises mother hen-like older single women - Karen Cai, Wen Feng, Shirley KF Chan. But they do have fabulous track records in show biz, and obviously very very protective of LSS, LOL. My LiveJournal friend wept over the badly-written/edited CtW as it was suppose to be some semi-bio of Shirley KF Chan who's the magnificent costume designer of the original Chinese Ghost Story starring Leslie Cheung whom we all fangirl.

I love everything who looks like Leslie Cheung (yup, I love my gay men ) - like the awesome Ma Tianyu! *batting eyes*
    LOL. The protection of Karen has good sides though; LSS has no scandal at all, and it also shields her from many bad things in the filming industry, btw, she is still kinda inexperienced in answering interviews. Hehe, but she is still very cute in any interview
    I'm a fan girl of Leslie Chung too. Ma Tianyu is really cute, I adored his role in Strang Hero so much

From the picture above...looks like LSS will get the guy just like in CTW...

Maybe LSS was also prolonging her stay just to stay with YH longer...lol

I really like this costume on her! So her character will look like Jiayi but with a kick-*** personality like YSN? Wow, I'm really looking forward to Xuanyuanjian now!
    I am hoping this is the case, cuz it would be an awesome combination! Somebody mentioned that her headdress she's got on in the above picture was the same one she wore as princess Jiayi. And no repeat of Mu Nianci's character please....
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-11-11 at 01:37 PM.

Here's another video of YH interacting with Nicky (they look so happy and delighted to talk to each other..lol).
    He totally walked around LSS without saying anything to her I guess he couldn't with all the eyes watching

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-11-11 at 11:34 AM.

LOL. She looks very much like the quiet type while the men do their hi-5s and beer talk.