Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

I've always thought that some degree of manliness is required for someone to be attractive in a chivalric way. If someone's a complete pussy of a man and has a face that totally freaks me out, I wouldn't find him attractive even if he was nice to everyone.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I've always thought that some degree of manliness is required for someone to be attractive in a chivalric way. If someone's a complete pussy of a man and has a face that totally freaks me out, I wouldn't find him attractive even if he was nice to everyone.
    LMAO!!! OMGOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dragon Heiress, you crack me up!!!!! I can't stop laughing.....hahahahaha....hehehehe....

a...a.ahem..hem. Yes, mango_cake...I understand, no drooling yet
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-27-11 at 11:27 PM.

Wow Mango, munianci, I'm trying my very best not to get sucked in by this big humungous thing called FengMi assaulting me on all fronts at every C-drama related Baidu thread I visit in cyberspace, but you're not making it easy for me

For FengMi to be able to divert attention from Peter Ho & Nic Tse?!! *shock* What can I say.

So Dragon, LXX, ChineseChik, Plushie etc, never say never! Don't under-estimate the power of FengMi!!!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 06-27-11 at 11:41 PM.

Hehehe....I will dare say "NEVER", you can hit me with a bat later if I changed my mind

DOMD: Wei Xiao Bo and his wives

LSS as RuoXi in BBJX.....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/20kadr5.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    To be honest there are very few actors I dislike. Currently only Ming Dao falls into that category
    Sorry for digressing on the LSS thread, but I share your sentiments about Ming Dao. I just feel his looks really don't fit any time period dramas, particularly the pre-Qing.

Back to LSS question, is her principal residence still in Beijing? Cuz it seems she spend a lot of time in HengDian and TR's headquarter is in Shanghai too.

Lol at the HG DOMD vid...he looks so scared of those wives at the end!

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Sorry for digressing on the LSS thread, but I share your sentiments about Ming Dao. I just feel his looks really don't fit any time period dramas, particularly the pre-Qing.
    (He even looks horrible in modern-day dramas. And has very mediocre acting to boot. And that's being nice. *hides from MD fans*)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    LMAO. Ok Dragon Heiress FSF is definitely not one of the best-looking guys out there but aren't you being a tad bit harsh towards the poor guy? At least don't base it all off of his bad styling in Gong! Some better pics of him I just posted: here. Even though he only looks this good under very specific conditions only, unlike other actors who look drool-worthy in almost any angle/styling. (Still, LXX I may have to take back my "no drooling over FSF" some day...still not there yet but I can't believe I am getting closer and closer. >_<) Of course maybe you still consider him to be ugly here, lol. :P (And even though he has a general "nice guy" personality, he is not at all a doormat or someone you step over. When I say he's chivalrous I'm referring to the way he never fails to step up and defend himself/his friends (especially YM) against the media when needed, bravely expresses his feelings for all to see, stands up to things when he feels a need, and endlessly perseveres for things he is determined to achieve. Wait wait what am I doing defending FSF everywhere now, when a mere month ago I was one of the people who kept commenting on his subpar looks and acting?! x_x)

Ok ok, I will stop talking about this topic I swear! Having said my spiel I will now let you guys keep bashing FSF to your heart's content without interruption! XD To try to be more on-topic...I am warming up to LSS' costumes in BBJX. In general I don't find the female Qing costume to be very flattering at all (no shape whatsoever and can even make skinny actresses look sort of on the frumpy side). But the material of the costumes looks very nice at least, as well as the subtle patterns. My favourite are the furry capes though. (Helps that they cover up the less-flattering costume underneath. )
    Last edited by mango_cake; 06-28-11 at 12:56 AM.

Back to LSS question, is her principal residence still in Beijing? Cuz it seems she spend a lot of time in HengDian and TR's headquarter is in Shanghai too.
    Yes, I believe her family is in Beijing and so is Yang Mi's right? Awhile back, I remembered reading that the two girls would try to meet up whenever they're both in Beijing.

It never fails seems like LSS's thread often attract girls when it comes to drooling, oh umm..I mean when they want to discuss about their favorite actors. This happen so many times before, and I enjoyed reading it every single time! LOL....

(He even looks horrible in modern-day dramas. And has very mediocre acting to boot. And that's being nice. *hides from MD fans*)
    LOL...How do you know this is not a trend? Isn't this how you girls started with FSF? Bash first, love later? I do agree though....Ming Dao totally does not have the looks to be in a period drama. He looks mixed, like Chinese and Indian(India)? Anybody know?

Mango, I checked out the pictures of FSF you posted....
    I liked this one the best
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/4j6bkl.jpg')

I am warming up to LSS' costumes in BBJX. In general I don't find the female Qing costume to be very flattering at all (no shape whatsoever and can even make skinny actresses look sort of on the frumpy side). But the material of the costumes looks very nice at least, as well as the subtle patterns. My favourite are the furry capes though. (Helps that they cover up the less-flattering costume underneath. )
    I agree, and sad to say...I hope she doesn't do anymore Qing dramas. Don't think she looks good with the hair or the clothes.

Lol at the HG DOMD vid...he looks so scared of those wives at the end!
    I wondered if WXB was scared/nervous because he's about to ask for an 8th wife (Sophia/LSS)
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-28-11 at 02:10 AM.

Ming Dao has Taiwanese Aborigine blood. Awww...I thought he's quite cute in that Frog Prince series? And the media ever said he bears (slight) resemblance to my beloved Eddie Peng, so being my usual biased self (since I'm all for anything that looks even remotely like Eddie), MD's still a fine man in my eyes. Even ChineseChik admitted he can take the bearded look in Beauties of an Emperor.

See LXX see! You're getting one step closer to getting infected with the very virulent FengMi virus. You're even reposting a picture of FSF in LSS' thread!!!

I was only trying to be nice!!! LOL...I am welcoming, being open, and accepting of people's love to LSS's thread. Being a good host ya'know....hahaha. Trust me, I have good repellant(spl) to fight those kind of viruses...

You don't see me being infected by munianci's Peter Ho do you? No matter what "big" things she tries to show me, I'm still not moved...even more disturbed by it! LOL...

Ming Dao has Taiwanese Aborigine blood
    Really? Aren't they usually lighter skin?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-28-11 at 02:22 AM.

Not sure how true this cast list is for TZH.

1楼
    宇文拓——胡歌 饰
    陈靖仇——蒋劲夫 饰
    拓跋玉儿——刘诗诗 饰
    独孤郡主——唐嫣 饰
    于小雪——古力娜扎 饰
    剑痴——胡歌 饰
    张烈——林更新 饰
    李世民——马天宇 饰
    古月仙人——萧正楠 饰
    何然——宗峰岩
    陈辅——高雄 饰
    杨素——邓立民 饰
    尉迟嫣红——叶青 饰
    江小如——刘心悠 饰
    程咬金——陆凯 饰
    黑龙族酋长——孙蛟龙 饰
    氏人族女王——孙莉 饰

But if true, Tangren must have a liking for Ma Tianyu, Annie Liu, and Edwin Siu to keep on re-casting them for their series...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-28-11 at 02:44 AM.

Looks like Hu Ge is acting in two roles in Xuanyuanjian!

Well, you know the white thing on my Avatar has charmed at least 3 appreciative gals here - xiaolong, ChineseChik & Dreamgirl (can't remember the mis-spelt version).

I think Taiwanese Aborigines originated from the indigeneous darker-skinned people in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines etc (in Malaysia, we call them bumiputra). E.g. A-Mei is darker-skinned with more exotic features than a conventional Taiwanese "yu jie" like Barbie Hsu.

Anyway, here's the URL (not direct video link since this is LSS' thread) of a FengMi MV guaranteed to infect you severely with FengMi madness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgyYIaqw24w
    I'm very sure if Xiao Xiao sees this, she will need to be hit extremely hard with a bat as she will descend into FengMi giggly fits!

Just as a disclaimer, FSF is mesmerizing (to me, that is) ONLY when he's part of the wondrous, amazing and absolutely droolsome FengMi duo
    Last edited by munianci; 06-28-11 at 04:22 AM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I agree, and sad to say...I hope she doesn't do anymore Qing dramas. Don't think she looks good with the hair or the clothes.
    I wonder what they are going to do with all the expensive costumes they made for BBJX? I can't see them being recycled for their usual roster of game/wuxia dramas.

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    Anyway, here's the URL (not direct video link since this is LSS' thread) of a FengMi MV guaranteed to infect you severely with FengMi madness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgyYIaqw24w
    I'm very sure if Xiao Xiao sees this, she will need to be hit extremely hard with a bat as she will descend into FengMi giggly fits!
    The MV is very beautiful indeed....but it didn't do anything for me. Sorry, seeing Yang Mi and FSF in Gong have really tarnish my liking of them as a couple (no fault of the actors), doesn't help that I don't like FSF at all(rarely do I dislike an actor). But things could change later...

Well, you know the white thing on my Avatar has charmed at least 3 appreciative gals here - xiaolong, ChineseChik & Dreamgirl (can't remember the mis-spelt version).
    So that was what sealed the deal for them????
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-28-11 at 09:09 AM.

munianci...I wouldn't know cuz I haven't seen pictures of the *wink* of the other actors so I couldn't and wouldn't be able to compare.
    Actually there have been scientific studies that have verified you can tell by looking at the fingers.

How would you compare his (fingers) to Peter's?
    Awwwwwwwwwww....look at how beautiful and feminine YH's hands are compared to LSS's...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2qu40f8.jpg')
    So remember - just observe other actors' fingers and you'd be able to compare.
    Last edited by munianci; 06-28-11 at 09:56 AM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Hahahahaa... It's quite alright, I'm not that infactuated with how big or small their hands are!! That's not the quality I'm looking for in an actor.....hehehehe.

I preferred YH's small, soft, and feminine hands compared to Peter's big and boney hands thank you ....

hey girls/guys, guess what?
    im in china right now! hehe. thats why i havent been around much, i just got settled in and such and finally got connected to the internet again! seems like a i missed a lot, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Errrr...OK, good luck to you What happened? Did FSF suddenly start looking like Peter Ho (I can hear screams of protest from ChineseChik and Dreamgirl)
    seriously? god, i'm away from this forum for like 5 days, and stuff like this starts to happen? goshh..

Chinesechik, I am assuming this is the one foot-step you won't be following munianci on(since both of you tend to have the same taste in actors)??? LOL
    i think this is pretty safe to assume, xiao xiao (hopefully, anyway...i mean, if it could happen to munianci...*shudders* )

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    i completely agree. unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Even ChineseChik admitted he can take the bearded look in Beauties of an Emperor.
    ... i said that?! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    Looks like Hu Ge is acting in two roles in Xuanyuanjian!
    So, luv_shi shi may be right in assuming Hu Ge will take on two roles. I wonder how that's going to pan out...like two totally different roles, or a re-incarnation of some sort?

So the date of BBJX to broadcast was pushed back and probably won't air til October...bummer but at least they should also finish filming TZN by then

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    hey girls/guys, guess what?
    im in china right now! hehe. thats why i havent been around much, i just got settled in and such and finally got connected to the internet again! seems like a i missed a lot, huh?
    Awwwwwwww..Chinesechik, I'm so jealous!!! I had planned to go there the end of May/first week of June for my vacation but I settled for the Bahamas instead (only had 10 days to spare)...hehehe.

Are you on vaca or visiting families? Hahaha....you have a lot to catch up on huh? Luckily I was still able to visit the forum everyday when I was on vaca
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-28-11 at 01:10 PM.

DOMD: Xiaobao and the Wifies

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2ebvogl.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/x2vrb4.jpg')