Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    There's just something about JJF in that silver armor for me...hehehe. I mean, I wouldn't say he's "handsome", but very adorable
    I agree, he is definitely pretty cute and has those "boyish" good looks...but I wouldn't call him "hot" or "handsome" yet. But yes, I can see the Hu Ge resemblance--especially if you compare him to HG's CP1 LXY pics! (His bone structure is not as flawless as HG's though...but then again, few actors can compare! XD)

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    (His bone structure is not as flawless as HG's though...but then again, few actors can compare! XD)
    Hahaha....Contrary to most people's opinions on this thread- I don't see HG as "hot" or "handsome" either IMO Regarding the bone structures, I find HXM and Wallace Huo's bone structures more prominent (if I had to name actors)

Yu'er....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/212bh3l.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-11-11 at 10:58 AM.

i find HG good looking... he dont have the hot body like other actors do but hes really handsome compare to other actors i've seen. besides HG, wallace huo is good looking too.

NOW that all the actors here have been evil... the only one left that need to be evil is Wallace huo and Peter ho.
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-11-11 at 10:55 AM.

I know I'm late, but then I've been preoccupied with other things. I just now watched the Bu Bu Jing Xin trailer and now I'm way to excited for it. I thought I wasn't going to watch it! And TZH is making me crazy excited too. Man, even though my top three actresses are LSS, YM, and TY, I tend to rank YM top if I have too since I've followed her longest. But YM hasn't had any really great drama projects lately with all the young stars, and it's all movies, while LSS is just soaking them in! Oh the benefits of being in Tangren. I know movies are good because they really symbolize that you're becoming an A-lister, and many actresses I love became like that, but I'm afraid YM will get stuck in movies and never come back to dramas . Just like Zhou Xun, Gao Yuan Yuan, and Li Bing Bing
    Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

Quote Originally Posted by snowyjasmine View Post
    I know I'm late, but then I've been preoccupied with other things. I just now watched the Bu Bu Jing Xin trailer and now I'm way to excited for it. I thought I wasn't going to watch it! And TZH is making me crazy excited too. I know movies are good because they really symbolize that you're becoming an A-lister, and many actresses I love became like that, but I'm afraid YM will get stuck in movies and never come back to dramas . Just like Zhou Xun, Gao Yuan Yuan, and Li Bing Bing
    What????????!!!!!!!! You just watched BBJX trailer? Oohhhhhhh Snowyy, how could you???...hehehehe.

I know what you mean about the movie thing. That's why I don't really care for LSS to be in the big screen. She can be low-keyed and do just series for all I care

But didn't I read that YM should be having good series/movies coming up soon?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-11-11 at 12:00 PM.

just saw the promo of BBJX on HNTV.they said it's a drama about wamen's war in The Forbidden City.How could they described BBJX in that wayT_T

JJF is cute
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/thumbnail/4ec78ed3jw1dk0smetd00j.jpg')

[English Subbed] Bu Bu Jing Xin Official MV (Three Inches of Heaven)
    Last edited by cutzie; 08-12-11 at 02:13 PM.
    Bu Bu Jing Xin English Fantranslation: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com/

What????????!!!!!!!! You just watched BBJX trailer? Oohhhhhhh Snowyy, how could you???...hehehehe.

I know what you mean about the movie thing. That's why I don't really care for LSS to be in the big screen. She can be low-keyed and do just series for all I care

But didn't I read that YM should be having good series/movies coming up soon?
    Haha, I'm sorry! Yeah, YM does seem to have some exciting projects coming up, but the problem is even if the plot is amazing, YM is the only one I'm spazzing over because I don't really know the other actors. Not like LSS who does something like TZH with a million people I love! But yes, I just realized that Ruo Xi's a really cute character in the beginning! LSS has never really played a cute young girl so this is great! I like seing her different sides.
    I was just on weibo and Guo Xiaoting just retweeted a BBJX MV and apparently it's LSS' first singing debut! I don't know how to put the video here though
    Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

I was just on weibo and Guo Xiaoting just retweeted a BBJX MV and apparently it's LSS' first singing debut! I don't know how to put the video here though
    Here it is. LSS may not be a professional singer but I like her voice well enough

Haha, I'm sorry! Yeah, YM does seem to have some exciting projects coming up, but the problem is even if the plot is amazing, YM is the only one I'm spazzing over because I don't really know the other actors. Not like LSS who does something like TZH with a million people I love!
    Yeah, I know what you mean. If the other casts are not exciting then it's like "meh"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4ab60b15gw1dk1x9fm19gg.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4a99834cgw1dk1x7bqjj0g.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/65cfa928gw1dk1yjqorwvg.gif')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-11-11 at 08:14 PM.

Hahaha....Contrary to most people's opinions on this thread- I don't see HG as "hot" or "handsome" either IMO Regarding the bone structures, I find HXM and Wallace Huo's bone structures more prominent (if I had to name actors)
    Xiao Xiao, wait, what?! I thought you agreed with me that Hu Ge looked sexy and hot with his cornrows? What happened?

Second, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! You named Wallace! I've been waiting for you to agree! Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Xiao Xiao, wait, what?! I thought you agreed with me that Hu Ge looked sexy and hot with his cornrows? What happened?

Second, YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! You named Wallace! I've been waiting for you to agree! Hehehe
    LOL...sorry babe, I was being sarcastic ...hehehehe. I was trying to help you out since you were being outnumbered Honestly, he's not a bad looking guy, but I just wouldn't considered him "handsome". The only time I found him looking good was when he's either modeling or photo shopped magazine covers. But when he's wearing his own clothes for some event/interviews/promotion...he's just ...just "meh" to me (no offense to all the peppers out there)

For exmaple...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/a9sm5x.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2vmsgvk.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-11-11 at 10:31 PM.

LOL...sorry babe, I was being sarcastic ...hehehehe. I was trying to help you out since you were being outnumbered Honestly, he's not a bad looking guy, but I just wouldn't considered him "handsome". The only time I found him looking good was when he's either modeling or photo shopped magazine covers. But when he's wearing his own clothes for some event/interviews/promotion...he's just ...just "meh" to me (no offense to all the peppers out there)
    Haha don't worry, no offense taken...everyone has different views of what "handsome" is after all! :P I do agree that Wallace Huo and HXM are both very handsome actors too with great bone structure (but for me they don't look quite as "sharp" as HG does).

Quote Originally Posted by cutzie View Post
    Here it is. LSS may not be a professional singer but I like her voice well enough
    WOW this song and LSS voice is nice....

You girls are picky...
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-11-11 at 10:38 PM.

For exmaple...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/a9sm5x.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2vmsgvk.jpg')
    Well, look on the bright side. At least you had my back. Whether you did like him or not you had my back and that's all that matters. Thank you though, I still love you. Hehe

Oh and uh I see what you mean by "meh". He does look "meh" in those pics.

Haha don't worry, no offense taken...everyone has different views of what "handsome" is after all! :P I do agree that Wallace Huo and HXM are both very handsome actors too with great bone structure (but for me they don't look quite as "sharp" as HG does).
    Well mango_cake I do agree with you that my Wallace may look HOT in a suit. HG looks really "sharp" and awesome in them.
    Last edited by Drgirleam; 08-12-11 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutzie View Post
    English Subbed Version

Hey LXX that is not fair! If you keep picking those scruffy pics of HG!!! No one can look perfect all the time. :P I can find bad pics of Wallace and HXM too...

Hey LXX that is not fair! If you keep picking those scruffy pics of HG!!! No one can look perfect all the time. :P I can find bad pics of Wallace and HXM too...
    Hehehe...not necessary. I am resting my case

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Well, look on the bright side. At least you had my back. Whether you did like him or not you had my back and that's all that matters. Thank you though, I still love you. Hehe

Oh and uh I see what you mean by "meh". He does look "meh" in those pics.
    Hahaha.....it's okay. I don't think anybody has threaten me yet All Mango is going to do was get a bad pix of Wallace LOL...

XYS Behind the Scene....