Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

ShiGe! Seriously, how many times can you film a series with someone without having any romantic storyline with them?
    A triangle with the Three Treasures would have been amazing! YH and HG have been in love triangles with other actresses in CP3 and Dandelion. Why not LSS???
    Okay, more pictures stolen from the HongShi tieba, lol.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/i7050j.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/6t06zd.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2ppcu81.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2sajzfn.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/of5wqv.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/dza5hh.jpg')

Go ahead, the microphone's edible.
    I love the picture of him with the car!
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Here she goes with her ballet again (seems like they asked her to dance every time she's in a variety show)...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/nl4ewx.jpg')

Love..love..love their BTS! YH was so hilarious in an adorable way
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/of5wqv.jpg')

Gosh how I love his princely look in LOCH
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-22-11 at 11:33 PM.

^I bet you'd prefer to watch YH dance ballet, lol!
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    ^I bet you'd prefer to watch YH dance ballet, lol!
    Ballet yes Not if he dances like this!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/48e83b38jw1djx1h5foqag.gif')

So funny, is LSS in heels so she doesn't even need to go "en pointe" (is that how you say it)? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Gosh how I love his princely look in LOCH
    Hottest. Prince. Ever.

Ballet yes Not if he dances like this!!
    Yuan Hong how can you be so lovable!!! And I will take Yuan Hong in any form so this spastic "dancing" is A-OK with me! (Ok, not any form, maybe not "Shakepearean" YH, that was pretty traumatizing...)

Seriously with all these adorable YH animated gifs/pics he is overtaking HG on my "actors to fangirl" list (and HG used to be #1). Come on Hu Ge, step it up!!

LOL. That guy is amazing!!!! His GIFs are the cutest things ever.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

^ or tries (and fails) to do handstands

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Seriously with all these adorable YH animated gifs/pics he is overtaking HG on my "actors to fangirl" list (and HG used to be #1). Come on Hu Ge, step it up!!
    Still second to your Wallace?

Wait, Hu Ge used to be your #1? Thought Wallace was?

Still second to your Wallace?

Wait, Hu Ge used to be your #1? Thought Wallace was?
    Wallace is Dragon's No. 1, not mango's. Although I thought mango's No. 1 is Nic Tse

Dang it!!! How did Mango popped into the conversation! All along I thought I was talking to Dragon!! Was not paying attention to the name my bad...hehehehe

If Mango dont want HG anymore, i can have him with Wallace and MaTianYu....

Looks like they're doing a skit (reminds me of HG/LSS in Taiwan).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/4ac3891djw1dkfbvxrslnj.jpg')

NOW, you're talking to me, lol.
    Actually, I don't even know anymore. I'm so confused between ships and between actors and between everything! It's all LOCH's fault!
    I'm going to sleep now. Bye everyone!
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Dang it!!! How did Mango popped into the conversation! All along I thought I was talking to Dragon!! Was not paying attention to the name my bad...hehehehe
    LMAO. Hehe, yes well I am sneaky like that.

And Nic Tse is definitely up there too, but he is sort of...in a different category?? Just like FSF is in a different category. So they're not directly competing against each other the way HG/YH (and most actors) are. Like...how to explain it...Nic Tse I love him for his charisma/charm/bad-boy sexiness/devoted-husband-type (well that last bit may be failing me, sadly). But I don't actually pay attention to his acting. FSF I love him for his real-life adorable/sweet/devoted personality and chemistry (on-and-off-screen) with YM, but again I have not seen enough of his acting. Meanwhile, everyone else are in the "normal" category where I rank them based on acting and hotness/look and offscreen personality/likeability. And in this category, Yuan Hong tops my list, closely followed by HG (used to be flipped). If I REALLY had to pick, Nic Tse would still probably fall a bit short compared to HG/YH (although a few years back when I didn't know YH existed it was HG #1 just edging out Nic Tse in #2). Now it's complicated...I'd go with YH #1 HG #2 Nic #3...and FSF just screws with my mind because I have no idea where he belongs (don't forget I intensely disliked him up till 3 months ago. Above Nic right now--the recent mess has dropped him a bit--but I don't know where he places in relation to HG/YH...).

...Yeah. It's hard to explain, it all makes sense in my mind though. XD And I have gone all rambly again, in LSS' thread now. *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    If Mango dont want HG anymore, i can have him with Wallace and MaTianYu....
    ...Who said I don't want him?! He's still my #2! (Or #3. Depending on where FSF figures into the equation now...seriously he's made me so confused and thrown my previously organized ranking system into complete disarray...)
    Last edited by mango_cake; 08-23-11 at 12:26 AM.

...Yeah. It's hard to explain, it all makes sense in my mind though. XD And I have gone all rambly again, in LSS' thread now. *facepalm*
    so many!!! You've got your own male harem there!

And this is not unusual in LSS's thread

BBJX girls during rehearsal...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/7d1281a5gw1dkfc8sgzrvj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/ayvzw5.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-23-11 at 12:25 AM.

...Who said I don't want him?! He's still my #2! (Or #3. Depending on where FSF figures into the equation now...seriously he's made me so confused and thrown my previously organized ranking system into complete disarray...)
    We dont know, looks like hes gonna drop down to 10 on your list... but we all know HG is not like YH who love to go hang with friends and play around like that one Gifs of him doing a handstand... maybe HG need some rest from filming so much, lucky for YH hes probably at home making more funny gifs....

We dont know, looks like hes gonna drop down to 10 on your list... but we all know HG is not like YH who love to go hang with friends and play around like that one Gifs of him doing a handstand... maybe HG need some rest from filming so much, lucky for YH hes probably at home making more funny gifs....
    LOL, YH is much less popular than HG, so he has less projects and more time. But honestly, it's pretty unusual among celebs to be so open about their personal life. All of YH's personal friends/homies/dogs are all over his weibo (not his folks though). Whereas I don't know much about HG's personal friends/home life other than his cats, heheh. HG on the other hand is really adorably witty in answering (yet not answering) questions about his personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    LOL, YH is much less popular than HG, so he has less projects and more time. But honestly, it's pretty unusual among celebs to be so open about their personal life. All of YH's personal friends/homies/dogs are all over his weibo (not his folks though). Whereas I don't know much about HG's personal friends/home life other than his cats, heheh. HG on the other hand is really adorably witty in answering (yet not answering) questions about his personal life.
    YES.... HG and his answers always surprise me, we should go tell him to do another weibo talk....

We dont know, looks like hes gonna drop down to 10 on your list...
    Hey now, I'm not that fickle! I'd say he's definitely safe in the top 3 at least, for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    All of YH's personal friends/homies/dogs are all over his weibo (not his folks though). Whereas I don't know much about HG's personal friends/home life other than his cats, heheh.
    Probably also a result of YH being less popular than HG. The more famous you get, the more careful you have to be about your private life because the media hounds are all over you. YH still has the luxury of sharing some personal details without having everything plastered over the news the next day! XD

so many!!! You've got your own male harem there!
    Whoa, whoa I'm not a player like LSS is in BBJX/XYS! And I only have...4 guys! That's nothing! Really only 3 because I will not accept FSF in there--he belongs to YM. XD (See what I mean about him breaking my usual fangirl rules? I don't ship often but when I do it's total OTP i.e. ONE true pairing all the way, can't break it up no matter what! So I can't even add him into my "hypothetical harem". Besides...I would not be caught dead messing with YM's man--look what she did to serve justice to some poor guys she disliked--and that was way back in middle/high school! Plus, what would I do with a guy who's constantly pining after someone else...not to mention, have you seen how pissed off the usually good-natured FSF gets when it comes to anything that might negatively affect YM, or him/YM's relationship?? )

BBJX girls in "Every Day' Variety Show...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6926dacfgw1dkfdkfk0izj.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-23-11 at 01:08 AM.