Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4ac3891djw1dkfdb8khtsj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/4ac3891djw1dkfe0kjbolj.jpg')

Goodness!! Liu Yuxin's boobies nearly popped out ah!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/64723336gw1dkff85soraj.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-23-11 at 01:39 AM.

Video: 2011 Film Festival

Hu Ge @ :23
    LSS @ :37

Plus: Yang Mi, Eddie Peng, Mickey He, Hawick Lau, Dong Jie, Michelle Ye, etc.

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-23-11 at 02:10 AM.

gif...no video yet

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6a49ba79jw1dkfkejaghwg.gif')

Today's promo release (dedication to YH/13th's Birthday)

LSS's Bai Tong Commercials...

okay im confused, so 13th is married to Lu Wu, does the king and his brothers know and they also tried to hook him up with MinMin (correct me if im wrong) Besides his wife he also have many concubine too right....

LSS gifs for Bai Shen Tang ad:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/65cfa928gw1dkfjtzctahg.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/65cfa928gw1dkfjmh216sg.gif')

Thanks to LXX, here are the ads on youtube:

Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 08-23-11 at 05:51 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    okay im confused, so 13th is married to Lu Wu, does the king and his brothers know and they also tried to hook him up with MinMin (correct me if im wrong) Besides his wife he also have many concubine too right....
    All the princes have many wives. But of course in romantic stories, there's always one true love among the wives

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I actually found this video to be really funny because so many people seemed unsure of their names. And they cut off Eddie half-way through his name.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

they didnt try to hook him up with MinMin. she had a crush on him and tried to pursue him, but he never really saw her in that way and kinda just avoided her advances, lol.

LOL, I keep wanting to quit on LOCH because it's so frustrating how nothing goes the way I want to! If only OYK hadn't warned WYHL that YK was behind him and about to kill him, YK and MNC could have lived happily ever after! And HR is really annoying. Ahhhh! I think I'll keep going anyway.

After this, I think I'm going to go back and re-watch some Jiayi-Lin Mufei scenes in CtW for no reason at all.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Everyone seemed so stumbling, and unsure, even of there names! haha. LSS did well as did some others, but I think that YM was the most fluid by far
    Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txc9hm_jzf4
    OMG! HG and LSS will be there too?? (And so are so many other actors/actresses I adore!) Previously I got excited because YM was going and I heard TY might be going too (I hope she still is even though she isn't in this vid) but now this is turning out to be a CP3 reunion!!

I hope they get to meet up and we get a lot of pics/fan-taken vids! (On the other hand if Karen is going too I doubt she will let them mingle with YM...)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    LOL, I keep wanting to quit on LOCH because it's so frustrating how nothing goes the way I want to! If only OYK hadn't warned WYHL that YK was behind him and about to kill him, YK and MNC could have lived happily ever after! And HR is really annoying. Ahhhh! I think I'll keep going anyway.

After this, I think I'm going to go back and re-watch some Jiayi-Lin Mufei scenes in CtW for no reason at all.
    Yeah. I wanted to tear my hair out by the middle. I was so mad--it was total wasted potential, especially of the cast.

13th was not married to Lu Wu at the time. He did have a wife and concubines when Min Min was "pursuing" him. The king and his brothers didn't exactly tried to hook him up with Min Min. She did had a crush on him and if he were to married her, it would be advantageous (for the king/dynasty) to have that connection/alliance. It was known that the king may grant the marriage for that reason but he didn't (as a favor to Min Min's father).
    Bu Bu Jing Xin English Fantranslation: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Warning: LOCH08's MNC is going to be really hateful and exasperating in the next couple of episodes. That's the reason why this role, though it brought her fame, is the least likable among LSS' roles.

Too bad HongShi had to endure Tangren's worst-written onscreen pairings ever. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    I hope they get to meet up and we get a lot of pics/fan-taken vids!
    Damn, I searched through the Baidu threads the whole night. I haven't seen any fan-taken vids yet!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-23-11 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Warning: LOCH08's MNC is going to be really hateful and exasperating in the next couple of episodes. That's the reason why this role, though it brought her fame, is the least likable among LSS' roles.

Too bad HongShi had to endure Tangren's worst-written onscreen pairings ever. Oh well.
    Well while I hated the overall script of LOCH (a few individual characters and storylines were very well done but as a whole? Blech!) I thought in general the YK/MNC storyline was pretty good (although their individual characters were both so annoying). Opposite to GJ/HR, who I thought as individual characters they were fantastic but as a couple they really lacked chemistry (weird because HG/Ariel were so great together in TWFX).

Damn, I searched through the Baidu threads the whole night. I haven't seen any fan-taken vids yet!
    Errr...xiaolong...the actual event is not till Aug. 26th. XD This is just the commercial for it which was filmed separately at each of the actors' separate events. :P So, you might want to delay your frantic searching of the baidu thread (I will be right there with you!) for a few days. (P.S. xiaolong there is also the possibility that FSF is attending, however it is not confirmed and apparently his agent responded that they will see. I have my fingers crossed! But even if it doesn't work out, I am already in heaven that so many of the actors/actresses I adore are going! What did we do to deserve this awesomeness?! ^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    And I thought the characters couldn't get more annoying! MNC's going to turn annoying too?

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Well while I hated the overall script of LOCH (a few individual characters and storylines were very well done but as a whole? Blech!) I thought in general the YK/MNC storyline was pretty good (although their individual characters were both so annoying). Opposite to GJ/HR, who I thought as individual characters they were fantastic but as a couple they really lacked chemistry (weird because HG/Ariel were so great together in TWFX).
    I actually don't mind YK and MNC individually. I smile every time the sly and unpredictable YK appears and I watch almost all of his scenes more than once. I find HR really annoying both on her own and with GJ, which is a pity because she was actually growing on me some point earlier. I think they glorified OYK at the expense of making HR seems heartless and stupid in comparison to OYK. GJ is okay for me (although I sometimes want to shout at him to just teach YK his new martial arts, since I'm soooo impartial) but boring in his scenes with HR. I watch all of YK and MNC's scenes (both together and separate) but I watch, like, 20% of GJ and HR's scenes. My heart does melt at GJ's belief in YK, because frankly, there's no one else in the world who believes in YK.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Any news if YH or Wallace huo is going because i want the three tangren treasure to sit together plus Wallace too..... oh and TY too...