Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Poor Nicky also weeping I think he may be talking about his father's health?
    Oh dear Nicky I'm not sure what he was talking about though as I was too sleepy to continue following all the weibo reports. But isn't the general atmosphere suppose to be cheery and bright? Yet they touched on his dad's health?

And didn't Tang Yan say something like there's no way Hu Ge and her could date?
    yeah she did said that but after what i saw at the clear concert i dont think so, they are really close and many fans think they like each other(you can see it)...
    BTW i thought LSS belongs to MTY or i thought they like each other...

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    She can have both of them, LOL. But I'm kinda disappointed that Uncle Yanfei didn't snap any MTY-LSS pics together on Xuanyuanjian set. The pics we saw of them was at the XYJ press conf, but obviously she was distracted by a little boy (JJF)

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    yeah she did said that but after what i saw at the clear concert i dont think so, they are really close and many fans think they like each other(you can see it)...
    Hahaha...many fans will see what they want to see. Just like us here. Just look at how many fans photo-shopped ShiGe/HongShi together but in reality they could just be very close friends

But I'm kinda disappointed that Uncle Yanfei didn't snap any MTY-LSS pics together on Xuanyuanjian set
    Because they probably don't have many scenes together? I mean, LSS probably see JJF everyday on the set...lol
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-30-11 at 09:24 PM.

Hee hee! I think I should weibo tweet Mango He Xiao Ting 芒果派何小庭 (oops - to those who are not familiar, Mango is the nickname for Hunan TV and He Xiao Ting is Hunan TV's PR person) and Uncle Yanfei to temper down their shameless HongShi fangirling. Hey, be fair to the other pairing shippers!!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-30-11 at 09:39 PM.

I shipp HG and LSS onscreen but im totally shipping LSS and MTY real life..

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Hee hee! I think I should weibo tweet Mango He Xiao Ting 芒果派何小庭 (oops - to those who are not familiar, Mango is the nickname for Hunan TV and He Xiao Ting is Hunan TV's PR person) and Uncle Yanfei to temper down their shameless HongShi fangirling. Hey, be fair to the other pairing shippers!!
    Hahaha....those two are major HongShi shippers?

Hahaha....those two are major HongShi shippers?
    Well, why did Uncle Yanfei keep taking pics of them hanging together on BBJX set? Plus that silly comment by He Xiao Ting (who's usually quite a serious guy) on the Behind The Story show
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-30-11 at 09:41 PM.

Well, why did Uncle Yanfei keep taking pics of them hanging together on BBJX set? Plus that silly comment by He Xiao Ting (who's usually quite a serious guy) on the Behind The Story show
    but he didnt name anyone specifically in his post, did he? i mean, there was LSS on stage with like 3 other guys. he didnt point her and YH out specifically. i mean, it could've been talking about YH and nicky for all we know!

Why?! There are not enough HongShi shippers as it is, you're supposed to be encouraging this not complaining about it! XD

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    I mean, it could've been talking about YH and nicky for all we know!
    Oh YEAH!!! I love Nicky & YH together!! They have crazy hot chem together doncha think? Look at the way Nicky flirts with YH

Hmmmm...I may be wrong about LGX's personality being dry. He looked more relaxed than at the Shanghai Film Fesitval. Maybe he just needed to be warmed up to the Tangren family or is it because YH was there to liven up the place???...lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/4d50fc6dgw1dknyez1gkwj.jpg')

Is LGX and JJF younger then LSS? and MTY?

And I'm sure YH would be the last guy Karen wants LSS's name to be associated with right now...LOL.

Regarding Hu Ge...didn't he recently announced that he's "in love" but won't announced who yet? The rumored "girlfriend" are associated with these names: Xue Jining, LSS, Tang Yan..hmm...two more but I forgot who.
    Oh really? I would've thought HG would be more subtle than that. Or maybe he said something along the lines of that in an interview, and someone decided to exaggerate it and include the names.
    As always, I think HG and XJN broke up Christmas 2010, or maybe that news was just a cover-up.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Oh YEAH!!! I love Nicky & YH together!! They have crazy hot chem together doncha think? Look at the way Nicky flirts with YH
    hahahha, i thought you'd agree xiaolong!

btw. this has been said before, but i just wanted to reiterate. YH looked HOT in that outfit especially the vest/dress shirt/tie combo!

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Oh really? I would've thought HG would be more subtle than that. Or maybe he said something along the lines of that in an interview, and someone decided to exaggerate it and include the names.
    As always, I think HG and XJN broke up Christmas 2010, or maybe that news was just a cover-up.
    I saw it on multiple news when looking up LSS's name in Chinese earlier last week. Hu Ge didn't name those names, it was speculations of the media of who would it be. To be honest, I think he's still dating his ex-girlfriend. They could have broken up, but still seeing each other as friends, but still have feelings for each other, and now dating behind the scene.
    Found the link: http://news.xinmin.cn/domestic/gnkb/.../11751808.html

Is LGX and JJF younger then LSS? and MTY?
    Yes, LSS and MTY are 24. JJF is turning 20 in September and LGX is 22.

btw. this has been said before, but i just wanted to reiterate. YH looked HOT in that outfit especially the vest/dress shirt/tie combo!
    I think he would lot hotter if he dressed casual like Nicky

@新浪娱乐 [新浪机构认证] :【火线动员:《步步惊心》聊天预告】@电视剧步步惊心 即将开播。剧中主演:四阿哥(@吴奇隆)、八阿哥(@鄭嘉穎KC)、十三阿哥(@袁弘)、十四 阿哥(@林更 新)、以及女主角@刘诗诗 将于9月1日16时做客新浪畅聊幕后。如果你有什么问题请微博留言,主持人会精选微博问题,现 场向主演们提 问

September 1st @ 16:00 (China).
    Nicky, Kevin, YH, LGX, and LSS guest on Sina Chat.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-30-11 at 10:40 PM.

HongShi caught looking at each other over the invisible LGX...LOL

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/4gnqeu.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/k1f0gn.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-30-11 at 10:50 PM.

Aw, this show's making everyone cry! Did no one wipe LSS's tears or does HG have dibs on that?
    Until contradictory evidence comes out, I'm going to assume that it's YH's fault as usual, lol. To be fair to YH, he also apparently does a good job at making LSS not cry.
    During a CtW interview, he said that since they're familiar with each other, he can tell if she's about to cry when they're practicing an emotional scene and usually makes her laugh if he senses that she's about to cry during rehearsal because it would be harder to refind the emotion when they do the actual take.

I've never actually been on Uncle Yanfei's blog or weibo. Can someone give me a link?

Dragon, you must be on a LOCH rampage..
    Hehe, I thought that there had to be some more bts material somewhere.

Hey, it seems like you're being a bit more vocal about shipping HongShi recently. At one point, you were fooling us into thinking that you're actually impartial!
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I've never actually been on Uncle Yanfei's blog or weibo. Can someone give me a link?

Hey, it seems like you're being a bit more vocal about shipping HongShi recently. At one point, you were fooling us into thinking that you're actually impartial!
    Hahaha...yeah, to prevent myself from being hurt (meaning not being able to see HongShi again) when YH left Tangren. But seeing all the BTS pictures of YH/LSS in BBJX and pictures of these shows revived my feelings for HongShi. And yes, I know I have to go through that neglect for HongShi again once BBJX finished airing

Here's the link for Uncle Yanfei's blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1581872203

Thank you!

I know, BBJX will be like the end of the HongShi era. The only solution is if they get married or something, but I'm not sure that's going to happen, lol.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次