Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi and Wallace Huo are all attending the Youku Awards Ceremony @ Beijing!!
    NOW I won't be able to handle the disappointment IF any one of them is left out of DMY. And I do like Han-style clothing on both the men and women.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    NOW I won't be able to handle the disappointment IF any one of them is left out of DMY. And I do like Han-style clothing on both the men and women.
    LOL...keep it low xiaolong...keep it low...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_org.gif')

Dang...the food looks good. How did these girls end up together? Is Xu Qi Wen in HOAA too? Hmmmm....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/54ff3727jw1dnt8gxzyu2j.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-06-11 at 11:38 AM.

A tiny part of me still hope for a three treasures casting even though I know it won't happen. So I'm also rooting for HuHuoShi. It had better happen!

I've always thought that Xu Qi Wen deserves more attention. I hope she's in it!
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

With the way you all have been talking about HuHuoShi, I've almost started taking it as truth and waiting for them to announce it. I'll now be very disappointed if that's not the cast! And if LSS doesn't lead it I think I'll be shattered lol
    Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL...keep it low xiaolong...keep it low...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_org.gif')

Dang...the food looks good. How did these girls end up together? Is Xu Qi Wen in HOAA too? Hmmmm....
    Xu Qi Wen is not listed in the HOAA cast. But yeah, I hope to see more of her onscreen too!

Looks like MD is never around in the BTS with LSS. Oh well, he's not well liked in this forum anyway. Heh!

I can't keep it low! I'll be incredibly disappointed if either one of the three of them is not in DMY!!! Then how come Tangren wants to tease us with their Youku appearance together? And I'm not the only one - Snowy & Dragon are with me too! Plus in DMY, we see the two men in pretty cute hairbuns and not half-bald.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-06-11 at 08:06 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

So can anybody give me a short short summary of DMY? because I never really had the time to read anything about it... seems like everyone here's hyped about it, is it a love triangle?

Quote Originally Posted by IShiShi View Post
    So can anybody give me a short short summary of DMY? because I never really had the time to read anything about it... seems like everyone here's hyped about it, is it a love triangle?
    Here's the spcnet thread on DMY the novel.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...04#post1017604

IDK why...I always find love stories more interesting when it's two men fighting over a lady, heheheh!
    I ship Shi-Harem

Now that's kinda a random three(unless that's a hint of something)...ehehehe. Are all three appearing together?
    I don't think they are appearing/going together, but they are definitely going to the Youku Awards Ceremony, and meeting each other in the actual event.

I can't keep it low! I'll be incredibly disappointed if either one of the three of them is not in DMY!!! Then how come Tangren wants to tease us with their Youku appearance together? And I'm not the only one - Snowy & Dragon are with me too! Plus in DMY, we see the two men in pretty cute hairbuns and not half-bald.
    Same here. I really hope that this is not just a coincidence, and that HuHuoShi will in actually lead DMY.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 12-06-11 at 11:38 PM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

ShiGe:

Who said LSS can't have them all? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_thumb.gif')

Shi-Harem (ShiGe, HongShi, HuoShi, MingShi?, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by snowyjasmine View Post
    With the way you all have been talking about HuHuoShi, I've almost started taking it as truth and waiting for them to announce it. I'll now be very disappointed if that's not the cast! And if LSS doesn't lead it I think I'll be shattered lol
    Snowyjasmine, actually it might be a win-win situation for you. If LSS is not female lead, then it might be TY?

I can't keep it low! I'll be incredibly disappointed if either one of the three of them is not in DMY!!! Then how come Tangren wants to tease us with their Youku appearance together?
    I'm pretty sure Karen will have HG or LSS, if not both lead DMY. Remember, one of the Tangren artist have to lead their production....
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-07-11 at 01:24 AM.

Snowyjasmine, actually it might be a win-win situation for you. If LSS is not female lead, then it might be TY?
    Yeah, that'd be nice either way. Currently LSS outstrips TY in personal preference for me, but from what I've heard about the role TY might possibly suit it better than LSS? I wouldn't know since I haven't read the novel. But LSS does look a little too much like a normal Han girl, rather than from some ethnic group
    Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

I'm pretty sure Karen will have HG or LSS, if not both lead DMY. Remember, one of the Tangren artist have to lead their production....
    I keep hearing this... is this their company's policy?

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    I keep hearing this... is this their company's policy?
    Yes, that's pretty much their policy. I believe Karen mentioned this after CP3.
    I ship Shi-Harem

LSS December Itinerary:

11th Dec.: 'Fashionable Men' Award Presentation Ceremony @ Beijing
    15th Dec.: Youku Awards Ceremony @ Beijing
    23rd Dec.: (Anhui) Dramas' Grand Ceremony @ Beijing
    31st Dec.: Hunan Countdown Evening @ Hunan

Now that's kinda a random three(unless that's a hint of something)...ehehehe. Are all three appearing together?

LOL...then it wouldn't be fun would it if one of the male is unattractive...hehehe. That's no competition!
    lol that's the whole point . when i watch dramas i like to ship a certain couple and curse the other but how can i or how will i be able to do that with huge or wallace. lol cast mickey he!!!! itll be a piece of cake for me watching the show with huge and mickey or wallace and mickeey.

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty1986 View Post
    lol that's the whole point . when i watch dramas i like to ship a certain couple and curse the other but how can i or how will i be able to do that with huge or wallace. lol cast mickey he!!!! itll be a piece of cake for me watching the show with huge and mickey or wallace and mickeey.
    Poor Mickey... didn't know Mickey and Hellokitty don't mix (just kidding)

LSS in Vogue:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/69410d43gw1dnruvpkfkfj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Poor Mickey... didn't know Mickey and Hellokitty don't mix (just kidding)
    LOL....No, you're right they don't mix. Mickey belong with Minney $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/19/heia_org.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty1986 View Post
    LOL...No, I don't think LSS even deserve to be tortured with Mickey. For sure, most fans will want to ship the female lead with their actors...so it'll be interesting in the DMY thread because Wallace's fans have increased in numbers in his thread, and I HG's fans are already huge I think? ...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_org.gif')

HOAA...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/64c71fc1gw1dnud4j39bvj.jpg')

Finally, a decent picture of DaoShi together $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/36/gza_org.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/24xeyxv.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-07-11 at 12:15 PM.

Can't wait to see her at events again!

In that picture of LSS and MD together, my eyes go directly to the open-mouthed guy in the background.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    In that picture of LSS and MD together, my eyes go directly to the open-mouthed guy in the background.
    LOL....okay, so the opened mouth guy was a little distracting and took the attention away from DaoShi $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_org.gif'), but I think MD actually looks good in the picture (his mouth was opened too!!!..LOL).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/24xeyxv.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-07-11 at 11:16 PM.