Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Currently in the process of choosing filming sites/scenes for DMY.
    One scene:
    [A trench, at Ningxia]
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/683b9a44jw1doxlqwikc5j.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Currently in the process of choosing filming sites/scenes for DMY.
    One scene:
    [A trench, at Ningxia]
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/683b9a44jw1doxlqwikc5j.jpg
    H.Ge-C.Liu, maybe you should open up a thread for DMY? You don't have to put who is in it on the thread title, and you could always edit your first post when you find out who are in it for sure?

With the mini-movie for LSS and Tang Yan's weibo, doesn't look like LSS will be in it (I'll just come to term with it/accept that LSS will not be in it and move on..LOL ).

I said this awhile back....I was hoping LSS doesn't jump to doing movies so soon because I would rather watch her in long series than a two hour movie...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-10-12 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    If you want to watch it online, you can watch it on youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6iwhbpbAyQ (Episode 1 Part 1). There are currently no English Subs available online. Viki only has ep 1 subbed @ http://www.viki.com/channels/1747-clothing-the-world.
    Urg... I guess I have to wait for English sub coming out coz I can't understand .. Thanks anyway

I want to watch LSS's White Snake series. That is hard to find.
    Last edited by kingjune86; 01-10-12 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by myenson1 View Post
    hi
    here is one website were you can download cloth of the world in english sub
    http://www.phimtvb.net/2011/02/cloth...-subtitle.html
    http://withs2.com/view/clothing-the-world
    these are the two site that have soft-sub of cloth of the world

Thanks... Ur inf really helpful

Quote Originally Posted by kingjune86 View Post
    I want to watch LSS's White Snake series. That is hard to find.
    It's on youtube. Just type in "White Snake, After Pass".

Quote Originally Posted by tristianna View Post
    Urg... I guess I have to wait for English sub coming out coz I can't understand .. Thanks anyway
    There probably won't be an English sub on this series since it's not that popular and I think people just gave up on it already. You can pretty much tell what's going on by watching the series without understanding it...

I just read that Wallace Huo has turned down DMY. Well, I guess it will be Hu Ge and Tang Yan - their third collab within a year. Poor poor ShiGe shippers...

But who knows...if that Louis Koo thing is true, I don't mind him as part of the harem...heheh! He was hot back in the 1990s, but looking aged in New Chinese Ghost Story. Guess you can say he's now rugged in a mature way.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 01-10-12 at 12:10 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Wallace turned it down!!!???? No way?! Then the more I'm okay with LSS not being in it...LOL. I actually wanted to see LSS and Wallace together again that's why I was hoping LSS would be in it....LOL

But LGX is also in the mini-movie with LSS...hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    But who knows...if that Louis Koo thing is true, I don't mind him as part of the harem...heheh! He was hot back in the 1990s, but looking aged in New Chinese Ghost Story. Guess you can say he's now rugged in a mature way.
    Oh, I used to have the biggest crush on Louis..never in my wildest dream he would/could be a contender for LSS's harem....LOL
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-10-12 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Wallace turned it down!!!???? No way?! Then the more I'm okay with LSS not being in it...LOL. I actually wanted to see LSS and Wallace together again that's why I was hoping LSS would be in it....LOL

Dang it!!! I was hoping to see Wallace and LSS collaborate again too!! I guess I'm okay with Hu Ge and Tang Yan (although good luck finding a Li Yan that's prettier than Tang Yan )

Quote Originally Posted by atsu-chan View Post
    Dang it!!! I was hoping to see Wallace and LSS collaborate again too!!
    I've read comments that his fans didn't want him to take the role? And also, wouldn't his character be the same as Qing Shi...a lovesick puppy (hated his character in that series)? Maybe that's why he didn't like it?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-10-12 at 01:32 PM.

I just read that Wallace Huo has turned down DMY. Well, I guess it will be Hu Ge and Tang Yan - their third collab within a year. Poor poor ShiGe shippers...
    OMG!! No way!!! I was so looking forward to see another collaboration with Wallace and ShiGe together... *sigh* so close. Is it official that LSS isn't going to be in it either?

Quote Originally Posted by of_the_fire_roots View Post
    OMG!! No way!!! I was so looking forward to see another collaboration with Wallace and ShiGe together... *sigh* so close. Is it official that LSS isn't going to be in it either?
    LOL...not official, but I'm preparing myself from disappointed when the time comes by saying she's not going to be in it...hehehe.

Well, I found the English sub but some of them being removed. Haizzzzzz

There probably won't be an English sub on this series since it's not that popular and I think people just gave up on it already. You can pretty much tell what's going on by watching the series without understanding it...[/QUOTE]

what language do you understand???
    there a VN dub.. but the sound is horrible.. but it already finish dubbing.. if you want that let me know.. direct you to that site..

Quote Originally Posted by tristianna View Post
    Well, I found the English sub but some of them being removed. Haizzzzzz

There probably won't be an English sub on this series since it's not that popular and I think people just gave up on it already. You can pretty much tell what's going on by watching the series without understanding it...
    [/QUOTE]

I've read comments that his fans didn't want him to take the role? And also, wouldn't his character be the same as Qing Shi...a lovesick puppy (hated his character in that series)? Maybe that's why he didn't like it?
    That's true. It sucks to be Meng Jiu. And I did hate his character in Qing Shi... I was actually thinking that I'd be okay if they casted him as Huo Qu Bing :P But since Hu Ge's pretty much implying his participation in DMY and I certainly wouldn't want him to be Meng Jiu...then I guess it's better that Wallace turned it down and we get Tang Yan instead of LSS. That way, there's still hope of Wallace and LSS in another series besides DMY

LOL...not official, but I'm preparing myself from disappointed when the time comes by saying she's not going to be in it...hehehe.
    Haha, good idea. I won't put any hope into it, so I won't be disappointed. I just hope that even better roles will come her way and she will get even more awards this year.

I've seen all of Shi Shi's newer dramas. Which one of her older dramas (out of Liao Zhai Qi Nu Zi, Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang, and Lu Xiao Feng Chuan Qi) are good to watch? Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by atsu-chan View Post
    then I guess it's better that Wallace turned it down and we get Tang Yan instead of LSS. That way, there's still hope of Wallace and LSS in another series besides DMY
    The hope of Wallace and LSS being paired up would be even less (if they're both not in DMY)! Well, unless they do a Strange Hero sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by of_the_fire_roots View Post
    Haha, good idea. I won't put any hope into it, so I won't be disappointed. I just hope that even better roles will come her way and she will get even more awards this year.

I've seen all of Shi Shi's newer dramas. Which one of her older dramas (out of Liao Zhai Qi Nu Zi, Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang, and Lu Xiao Feng Chuan Qi) are good to watch? Any recommendations?
    Well, I've enjoyed watching her in Liao Zhai (more so than her Mu Nianci in LOCH). For a great series, storyline, and eye candies, I recommend Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang. Don't expect LSS to be "good", she was below average (IMO) in acting in Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang, and an "okay+" in Liao Zhai...so indeed she has come a long ways from these series
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-10-12 at 06:30 PM.

The hope of Wallace and LSS being paired up would be even less (if they're both not in DMY)! Well, unless they do a Strange Hero sequel.
    I think I would die of excitement if they announced a sequel for Yi Zhi Mei.

Well, I've enjoyed watching her in Liao Zhai (more so than her Mu Nianci in LOCH). For a great series, storyline, and eye candies, I recommend Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang. Don't expect LSS to be "good", she was below average (IMO) in acting in Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang, and an "okay+" in Liao Zhai...so indeed she has come a long ways from these series
    Thanks! I don't expect her acting to be good during her early career, so it's fine with me; I want to see much much improvement/experience she's gained by watching the earlier series. I guess I'll be watching her story in Liao Zhai first and then Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang later. Thanks again.

I just read that Wallace Huo has turned down DMY. Well, I guess it will be Hu Ge and Tang Yan - their third collab within a year. Poor poor ShiGe shippers..
    It's not certain that TY will be in DMY, since a producer of another series "X女特工" is also after the Lunar New Year. We may have all been mislead by the fact that in Karen's post, she stated that "Jin Yu" said "ce na" (Karen may not have posted it to say that Jin Yu will be Shanghainese.). All may not be as we think.

HoaA
    Xiao Han during her school days:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/871f4965jw1doxplbvhlgj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/871f4965jw1doxrft3b8hj.jpg')